Varn and his Sex Doll Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
She loves being, a loving sexual devotee to her Sex-God.
2.2k words
3.55
11.7k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

In this story, Varn is twenty and is living his organic self-sufficiency life on a remote rural land block. His mother lives this life with him, and ever since Varn turned eighteen, he has been lovingly guiding his sexy mother, to be his loving, wet, sexual devotee.

The Varn stories tell of his many and unique aspects.

~ ~ ~

Introduction:

The organic self-sufficiency focuses at Varn's beautiful organic self-sufficiency, sexual paradise, include; organic gardening, and weaving looms of organic plant fibers, which includes a pantie loom. On the pantie loom Varn's mother hand-crafts, with weaving and lace embroidering, sexy little panties which she devotionally wears on her devotional cunt, in loving sexual devotion to her Sex-God son.

Varn's mother, Shelly, loves being, loving devotional cunt for Varn. Shelly lives to be a loving devotional wet cunt for the beautiful, masculine, supple muscled, blue-eyed, Sex-God Varn.

This story continues on from: Part 01.

Varn and his Devotional Sex Doll Mother

She feels selfish, being the only one Varn takes to Heaven.

~ ~ ~

This story: Part 02.

Varn and his Devotional Sex Doll Mother

She loves being, a loving sexual devotee to her opulent Sex-God

~ ~ ~

Mother is beautiful in her loving sexual devotion to me. After I get her to show me her sexy pussy, and be sexy with her, but don't touch her pussy, Mother devotionally and joyfully tumbles through her morning orgasms like the good girl she is. The lips between her sexy thighs; wet, soft, and luscious; as she tributes me with hot juice, gushing almost like a devotional sex-geyser, from her spasming vagina.

She's a hot girl to handle, and in orgasm, she's deliriously sexy in her complete abandonment. When I take Mother's cunt into orgasm, it's a hot turn on for my cock, and I ride on the verge of sexual eruption, while Mother's cunt devotionally spasms for me.

It's a hot ride, with my cock feeling like a sexual fountain streaming sexual release all over orgasming Mom. The mental picture of me doing this is really sexy. My cock a living throbbing statue, with magical white cum soaring out the engorged head of my swollen organ in a sweeping arc over my camisole clad, naked pussy, sexual devotee mother.

The swirling ejaculate from my ramrod shaft, cascading over Mother like sexual pollen, and fluttering to land on her naked, and camisole clad body, as I emolliently show Mother my love for her.

The beautiful mental image includes, Mother' beautiful tits clad enhancingly in my white sexual nectar, the expelling juices from her sweetly orgasming devotional pussy, mixing kaleidoscopically with my white beauty gel, to form bedazzling erotic displays of our hot love for each other.

~ ~ ~

Hmmm, I love the hot feeling of wanting to fuck my sexual devotee Mommy, of wanting everything to surcease for Mommy, except for devotional love and devotional cunt orgasm. I want her to be a living devotional orgasmer on my cock, to drive her with my cock to sexual devotional orgasm realms.

I want Mommy to be a loving, devotional, orgasming, wet sex doll on my cock.

It's lovely to handle Mommy. It's lovely to handle Mommy sexually. I love how easy I can guide her into loving sexual devotion to me. It's like with my loving sexual directives, she so easily drifts into a beautiful loving devotional realm, where she's very sexually devotionally receptive.

I love bringing my Mother into loving sexual devotion to me, and seeing her little smooth pussy flow like a little devotional sexual river. Her devotional flows tasting slightly salty and very sweet. I like doing things to Mommy when she's in orgasm, including mounting her for sex.

Shelly loved that most mornings she would have to show her beautiful Sex-God son, her devotional wet cunt. She would usually have her first devotional orgasm for Varn with no touching to her pussy.

She found it so sweet to have Varn tenderly rub her cunt when she went into this first devotional orgasm. Her pussy felt so alive, it felt like her pussy lips wanted to lovingly kiss Varn's fingers, and combined with Varn's beautiful comforting whispers in her ear, her pussy was in devotional euphoria.

Her vaginal tube was open and ready should Varn enter her. It would be an honour to have the Sex-God re-consummate her as his student, loving devotional sex doll.

With her pussy, she would devotionally kiss Varn's cock as her entered her. And Varn had a lot of cock to pussy kiss. A huge amount of cock. Oh, God, to be at the cock of a Sex-God. To be a devotee cunt to the wonderful cock of a Sex-God.

Shelly hoped Varn would enter her with his Sex-God organ, so she could worship him and his cock with her devotional vagina.

Varn was so deliciously sexually spontaneous with her, she never knew what would be happening, when Varn would be in her, or what he would have her do. But it was all beautiful, and Shelly never felt disappointed. She felt grateful, honoured, thankful, and joyous to be a devotional wet cunt for Varn.

Not only did Varn's huge Sex-God opulent cock open her vaginally so wonderfully, his towering size opened her heart to loving him in beautiful sexual devotion. With Sex-God Varn's loving penetration, Shelly knew her place was to lovingly sexually worship him.

Shelly no longer felt guilty about being the only devotee to the Sex-God.... Loving Varn through his cock with her devotional vagina, had freed her of the guilt. Varn's organ was huge and Sex-God opulent, and with her Sex-God son deep in her, she could only devotionally love him.

Sex-God Varn loving her with his huge and opulently radiating God-Cock, had extinguished her old life, and birthed her into loving sexual devotee life. And Shelly was gloriously happy being a loving sexual devotee to Varn. She was gloriously happy being a loving devotional cunt to her beautiful masculine Sex-God son.

With Mother relaxed into me after her new-day-start devotional orgasms, and with her lovely legs still spread joyously and devotionally for me, I play around with her soft smooth cunt lips. I enjoy parting Mommy's cunt lips, and opening the entrance to her lovely little cunt.

Shelly is speechless as Varn lovingly fondles her pussy.

"Mommy, beautiful hot Love, I'd like to talk about what you wear on your lovely little cunt today. Okay Mommy baby?" I say, as I lovingly, softly, and caringly rub her wet soft pussy lips.

"Yes, Son," Shelly chirps, ecstatic in her sexual devotional, organic self-sufficiency life with Varn.

"Well, sexy Mother baby, my beautiful devotional cunt girl, firstly, I'd like you to wear sexy little panties on your devotional cunt."

"Yes, Sex-God," Shelly devotionally purrs, her legs spreading wider for Varn,

Sliding my fingertips suggestively around my mother's very wet entrance, as well as massaging, in beckoning caresses, her devotional wetness into the soft yummy lips of her lovely little devotional cunt, I lovingly add the second part of what I want Mommy to wear.

"And secondly, Mother Love, with your beautiful little devotional love cunt,... over your hot little panties I want you to wear a modest dress." Saying this, as I begin to temptingly circle my fingertip around just inside her entrance, her devotional juices making a lovely swishing sound, as I open Mother's vagina entrance up.

Shelly juts her devotional vagina forward in a loving act of devotion, as she receives her Sex-God's initiational touching and opening to her wet organ of devotion. "Yes, Sex-God Son," she replies, while worshipping her beautiful masculine Sex-God by lovingly moving her hands over his sexy supple muscled body.

Touching the Sex-God gave her vagina beautiful palpitations, and she looked forward to being able to worship Varn's beautiful big Sex-God cock, with her devotional vagina.

Sliding my middle finger into my mother's devotional wet vagina, I push it in deeply. "Mommy baby," I whisper, as Mommy worships me with loving hand caresses, and my cock feeling so lovely horny, "While, I often like you to dress really sexy, today, I have the feeling for you to dress modestly.

"So, baby Mother Love, while I want you to dress modestly today, I also want to know what sexy panties you're wearing on your devotional sex hole."

Shelly moaned, "Ohhh, my beautiful Sex-God, I love you and worship you," as she received her Sex-God's initiational probing deep into her organ of devotion. "Oh, beautiful Sex-God, so, am I to show you what panties I'm wearing under my modest dress?"

"Yes, Mother Love, and I love you too, my beautiful sexual devotee.... And Mother girl, if you're a good girl this morning, I'll sexually reward you up your devotional cunt, with my cock."

"OOOhhhh, Varn baby, I love to be a good sexual devotee girl for you anyway, but if you feel to reward me up my devotional cunt, with your amazing opulent Sex-God cock, that's just wonderful Love, just wonderful," Shelly replied, almost swooning at the thought, and trying to cuddle her whole body against her beautiful Sex-God, while keeping her legs devotionally open to him.

Shelly found it all so wonderful, and she began to have devotional juice gushes into her son's palm, while he had his finger deeply probed into her. It was a wonder to devotionally gush for the Sex-God. It was an absolute wonder to be Varn's, organic self-sufficiency, loving, sexual devotional, sex doll, love girl. It was a wonder to be loving devotional cunt for hot Sex-God Varn.

Shelly loved the feeling of just being loving devotional cunt for her Sex-God. She lived to just be, loving devotional cunt, for her Sex-God son.

Mommy's devotional juice hole felt so lovely with my finger deeply impregnated in her. It felt so lovely to have Mommy devotionally receive me, and giving Mother a vaginal reward with my cock was something I looked forward to.

With my middle finger locked up in Mother's cunt, I let my thumb begin to caress her swollen clitoris. It was always a joy to play with Mommy's clitoris -- one of her most intimate places, her other intimate place -- was filled with my finger.

"Mother... I want you to devotionally orgasm for me."

"Oh, beautiful masculine Sex-God, I live to be a loving sexual devotee to you darling, and I love to be devotionally sexually obedient to you, and in joyous devotion to you, I love to devotionally orgasm for you, my lovely Sex-God," Shelly devotionally purred in a soft, loving, sexual whimper.

Shelly did devotional cunt juts, as she devotionally gushed her cunt juice for her Sex-God, while she began to worship him with sexual licks. Shelly licked in love and devotional lust, Varn's beautiful face, neck, shoulders, and chest.

Shelly worshipped licked Varn and devotional cunt jutted for Varn, while in loving devotion, she gave her cunt juices to her Sex-God son.

As she did this, she cried out repeatedly in beautiful, loving, devotional, sexual whimper, "Ohhh, my beautiful Sex-God, Ohhh, my beautiful Sex-God, Ohhh, my beautiful Sex-God."

Mommy's little cunt felt so lovely on my finger, and her whole wet intimate area between her lovely spread legs was lovely and girlie. Mommy was so sweet in her sweet loving sexual devotion to me, and it was lovely to have her devotionally orgasm for me at my request.

It was so sweet to have Mommy snuggled into me; a loving, beautiful, little, devotional wet sex doll. Mmmm, so sweet. I worked her clitoris and gave her little butterfly kisses on her medium-sized, full, creamy bosoms, and her rose-pink pointed nipples.

Soft... soft... soft... little butterfly kisses to Mommy's sensitive bosoms. Yes, I would definitely be vaginally rewarding Mother later with my cock.

With the early morning lovely sun softly shining on us both, I softly whisper in her ear, "Beautiful Mommy, beautiful tits, beautiful pussy. I love you."

Then I kiss Mommy, and she orgasms for me, crying out into my mouth. With my mouth still on Mommy's mouth, receiving her loving cries, I slip her orgasming vagina onto my cock and reward her.

As Mother vaginally loves me through my cock, and loves my cock, I rub her back as she clings to me joyously. With her bosoms firm against my chest, I whisper, "Hot to have you on, Mother, hot to have you on. Your cunt is so lovely wet, tight, and warm Mother... It's lovely to go into your cunt, Mother."

Mother cries out, "I love you too, baby," before she sexily screams out in orgasm, "Ahhhhh, Varn baby, it's hot you fuck my cunt."

Mother's scream and orgasm was accompanied by a huge release of juice from her pink fuck hole. I placed my hands on her hips and held her in place as I experienced the torrential, lovely spasmings of Mommy's pussy on my fully embedded, pumped cock.

I sucked her little pointed pink nipples, and knew I would be pumped to hot fuck Mother tonight. I'd warm her up throughout the day, and keep her that way, then tonight I'll hot ride Mom.

As Mommy orgasms for me, she soaks my balls with her juices. She's such a good girl, and her pussy is so sexy on my cock.