Varn, His Mother + Winter Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kierna absolutely loved being with her Son at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency sexual-paradise. Varn was amazing and his joy in his organic-self-sufficiency was mesmerisingly touching to Kierna.

Kierna loved Varn's every smile, and she loved every moment she was with him.

Tears welled in Kierna's eyes as she thought about her need for Varn. Oh, Kierna was completely enamoured with Varn, and her pussy hotly quivered at the thought.

Kierna was in amazing awe of Varn. She loved the way he was so natural with his joyousness.

Her Son was an organic-self-sufficiency, hotly handsome, amazingly sensitive, lithely and rugged man of the land. And with his joy and his beautiful ways, he showed Kierna how hotly he was in love with her. Kierna was just so completely happy to be with him and to be in love with him!

Kierna loved how her blue-eyed Son, in an indescribably wondrous way, made her feel complete when she slid her wet pussy down his magnificent, comforting and thrill-giving, fuck-shaft!

And like Kierna needed to breathe, Kierna needed to be on Varn's big hot cock. It felt so natural to slip on and feel complete on the cock of her hot Son.

Like Kierna couldn't go long without a breath, Kierna couldn't go long without feeling the comfort and security of Varn's big hot cock in her pussy.

Kierna continued to look at her Son's hot throbbing cock as he reclined on the sunbed waiting for her to mount him. Kierna needed to go on! It had been too long since she'd felt the beautiful comfort and security of being on her Son's, beautifully handsome, throbbing cock.

But Kierna so wanted to show her Son her new panties first, but she was so desperate to be on! Tears began to trickle down her cheeks.

"Oh, Son, I'm feeling shy. I so need to be on, but I so wanted to show you my new panties first -- I feel I've gone to a whole new level of lace-crafting with these panties and I'd love you to see them on me, before I go on."

Kierna's tears flowed. "But oh, Son, I so need to go on, which means I can't show you my new panties," she sobbed.

"Ohhh, beautiful Mother, why don't you, without showing me your new panties, slide your pantie-crotch aside and keeping your panties covered with your skirt, slip onto my pumped cock.

"Then, when you've calmed and are feeling comforted on my throbbing cock, you can tell me all about your new panties. And when you're ready, you can slip off for a few moments and show me your new panties!"

Kierna broke into full sobbing crying. "Oh, thank you, Son. I love how your ideas are always so wonderful and so practical!" Kierna cried in sobbing pants as she reached up under her skirt and slid her wet crotch off her wet pussy.

With her pantie-crotch aside under her skirt and tears streaming down her face, Kierna took the few necessary steps to stand beside her Son's hips and using his idea, she straddled him, keeping her panties covered with her skirt.

Oh, it was a wonderful idea and it was working so well! Still weeping in need and with the sun's warming rays softly cascading upon her, Kierna's excitement quickly mounted, and mounted, and mounted as she slowly lowered, lowered, lowered her cunt.

Then there was CONTACT! AMAZING CONTACT!

She PAUSED in cunt-startlement as heat from her Son's cock ripped into her turned-on twat like a Bellowing Fire!

In shock, Kierna jumped her pussy up away from the burning heat at her cunt. But instantly she missed it--Missed that heat! So cautiously, very, very cautiously, she re-lowered herself.

And this time she was ready for the heat-shock to her cunt! Kierna moaned as heat raced into her, swirling her pussy and flooding her whole being.

Time stopped as her vagina opening smooched in soft love waves on the lustrous swollen curvature of her Son's pumping sex-organ head.

Ohhhh! The contract was good! Kierna felt juices running out of her needing pussy onto her Son's cock. Ohhh, that felt good too! She was starting to feel comforted already!

Kierna looked at her Son as she wept in need. Her eyes ran tears and her pussy ran juices. "I love you, Son," Kierna cried as she pushed her dripping cunt onto her Son's huge, swollen cock-head.

Ohhhh, it was beautiful! And she needed it! So, so needed it! Kierna felt the beautiful heat from her Son's cock, nurturing her cunt and nurturing her being. She was so incredibly warmed--Winter warming from her Son, up her cunt--Warming, warming, warming--Ohh, Yes!

Ohh, Ohh, Ohh! Kierna's tears of need became tears of joy as she romanced her vagina on her Son's cock-head, to the romantic flirting calls of his shaft calling to her pussy.

With her pussy jubilating to his huge cock-head, Kierna went where she was irrevocably drawn, and in humming hotness began to slide her sex-hole down the hot throbbing shaft of her wondrous Son.

Ohhh, It was a HOT sliding!

Kierna didn't make it fully down before she was consumed with orgasm. Oh, the joy; Oh, the beauty; Oh, the comfort; And Oh, the security!

"V-A-R-N-N-N -I- L-O-V-E Y-O-U," Kierna screamed as she took the last portion of Varn's cock in orgasm.

Controlling my ejaculation, I held Mother's hands as she comforted herself on my cock. Her amorous spasms soaking my balls with her juices.

Mother was Hot, Hot, Hot pussy! And controlling my ejaculation was no easy feat, but the pink lusciousness of her cunt full on my cock was extraordinary.

Groaning like fuck, I pushed my shaft hard up into her and received her orgasms!

And my words flew out of my mouth. "MOTHER, I LOVE YOU TOO."

On the utter edge and struggling on that edge for control, I danced my cock in and out of Mother and luxuriated in her succulent pink pussy.

After her screams had subsided, I sexy chatted with her. "Mmmm, Mother, it's so lovely you take comfort on my cock. Your pussy spasms are so sexy, and your orgasm screams are so beautiful. I love you, Mother, and I love your cunt."

Softly caressing Mother's sexy inner thighs, and loving the feeling of her orgasmed pussy resting and relaxing on my solid erection, I added, "Mother Darling, you're a beautiful and sexy girl, and it's so good to have you on. Let your beautiful tits out, Love. You know I love to see them and play with them while you're comforting yourself on my cock."

I gave Mother a huge smile. "And no, Mother, I haven't seen your panties yet. That's going to be my surprise!"

"Ohhhh...Varn, Varn...Varn Love, it's so beautiful to be on," Kierna softly purred, starting to ride her Son's cock again.

Kierna loved the feeling of her orgasmed pussy still on her Son's huge solid ram-shaft. "Ohhh, Darling my juices are flowing on your cock. It feels so beautiful," Kierna moaned as she slowly rode her pussy up and down on her Son's hot cock, while she released her tits for him.

"Darling Son, it so turns me on, you love my spasms, and I love you make me scream for you."

Kierna looked into her Son's beautiful blue eyes, "Oh, Son, I've got so much juice. Mmmm, so much juice, Darling," she shared excitedly.

Then Kierna was softly patting her Son's supple-muscled, toned tummy, while she gave him a warm smile and rested fully on his throbbing cock.

"And, Darling Son Love, I'm glad you haven't seen my panties, because I want it to be a real surprise for you! And I want my crotch on my cunt when I show you them."

Kierna began to grind her cunt on her Son's huge hot size. "Oh, Son, I so needed to be on."

Kierna was euphorically happy as she moved her wetly aroused cunt backwards and forwards on her Son's groin, his huge muscle so, so turning her on, and providing total comfort and hot security.

"Thank you for your compliment, Son Love. And you, Darling Son, are so wonderful and so sexy handsome, you turn me into a total juice-girl! And I love it, Son, absolutely love it!"

Kierna began to ride Varn's cock again with her tits swaying wildly. "Ohhh, Varn, I love having my cunt on your hot cock, and I love you telling me to show you my tits."

Kierna began to race her pussy.. She was so wet, juices were pouring out of her. "Son, I love being with you at your beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency sexual-paradise."

Ohhhh, it was so good to feel the solid security of her Son's huge hot cock. "Son, like I need to breathe, I need to be on your cock!" Kierna cried out, with joy tears running down her face again.

"Son! It's total comfort being on your beautiful, handsome cock, and I need to be on your cock, Darling." Kierna smiled at Varn, "I need to be on," she moaned.

Kierna was fully racing her pussy on her Son's hot cock. "S-O-N-N-N, I NEED TO BE ON YOUR C-O-C-K," Kierna screamed as she burst into orgasm again, with her eyes closed and her head thrown back.

I took hold of Mother's sexy pointed nipples and firmly pulled on them, stretching her nipples and creamy tits out as she screamed her orgasm joy.

Mother was beautifully Juicy. She was incredibly Juicy. She was sweetly and delicately Juicy. It was such a joy to have her orgasm juice all over my cock.

It was so lovely to be in my Mother's pussy. I romantically and delicately caressed my Mother's lovely bosoms, while I hot sucked her pinnacled nipples, and her delectable cunt made sweet love to my cock.

Mother's need for my cock was beautiful and hot, and she was fully on! Mother had sealed her pussy to my cock, her pussy lips melded to my groin.

Mother left no doubt that she was on my cock, and that she was my girl.

I delighted in having my whole length sealed in Mother's pretty, pink pussy. Mother's pussy, romance caressed all of my cock. She was a sweet and sexy girl!

Looking into Mother's soft brown eyes, I smiled at her while continuing to play a creamy melody with her creamy tits. She smiled contentedly as I took her bosoms from sweet note to sweet note, her pointed nipples pinkening as I chorused her comely bosoms.

Sliding my tongue out, Mother leaned forward and sucked my tongue. Mmmm, she was such a sweet girl.

Then sliding my hands under her lovely buttocks, I encouraged her upwards a little and I began to fuck my Mother's pussy, with Mother moaning her joy.

Soon, Mother was orgasming and I kept her buttocks up a little, so I could keep fucking her orgasming pussy.

I fucked Mother up her cunt until I was pre-ejaculation and then had a non-ejaculation type orgasm in her hot pussy.

Mother juiced and screamed so sexily as I had non-ejaculation orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm in her orgasming pussy.

Our Winter warm-up was happening!

Finally, I let Mother's pussy rest, and she rested down fully on my cock.

As the afternoon winter sun softly danced on us, I asked Mother, "Are you comforted now, Mother-doll?"

"Ohhh, Yes, Son," Kierna romantically gushed. Kierna clasped both her tits and lifted them up, and bending her head forward, she was just able to get her lips onto her nipples.

Kierna had a long suck on both her nipples to show her Son how comforted she was.

"Ohhh, Yes, Son, I'm so totally comforted, and your cock is so beautiful and big and powerful!" she cried in youthful exuberance.

~

Kierna sexually caressed her hands over her Son's supple-muscled chest. "Son Darling Love, I'm ready to tell you about my new panties and then I can show you them."

"That sounds lovely, my wet, Mother, who I love fucking," I replied with a grin and a romantic thrust of my cock up into her sexy mature pussy.

I watched Mother give one of her lovely tits another long and beautiful suck. "Son, being here with you at your beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency sexual-paradise, is so beautiful! And I love all the things I do here, including being on your comforting and pussy-arousing, cock."

Kierna moved to sucking her other tit. She liked doing it, and she knew Varn liked watching her suck her own tits.

"And Darling," Kierna purred as she lent forward and gave her Son a mouth kiss, and was delighted when he vigorously probed his tongue into her throat. It was where she liked to take his cock as well.

Kierna's sex-hole romantically clung to her Son's cock, while he tongued her throat. It was wonderful!

Kierna slipped into orgasm as her Son's tongue fucked her throat, while his cock flexed full in her pussy. Kierna put her hands around the back of Varn's head, wanting to keep his tongue in her throat, while she orgasmed on his cock.

With her Son's tongue in her throat, Kierna screamed around his tongue and into his mouth as she orgasmed.

When her pussy had calmed a little, Kierna panted, "Son, I'm not ready to show you my panties yet, but I'd love to take you full in my throat. Would you close your eyes so you don't see my panties, while I take your cock-head in my throat and you kiss my love-hole?"

Closing my eyes, I replied with a warm smile. "My eyes are closed, Mother Love. I'm ready for a snack from your hot pussy."

"You promise, no peeking at my panties," Kierna giggled.

"I promise, Mother. I shall just drink."

Kierna slowly raised her pussy off her Son's long shaft. Then she turned and lowered her sex-hole onto her Son's mouth. Kierna felt her Son seal his mouth to her pussy and start sucking.

Kierna moaned a long exuberant cry-y-y straight from her cunt, as her amazing Son frolicked wondrously at her pussy. It was beautiful! Tears of joy glazed her eyes -- She was suspended in time; euphoria sweetly sprinting through her.

The feeling of her Son loving her through her pussy was so comforting and her juices amorously cascaded in a syrupy slush into his hungry mouth.

Mother's pussy felt gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!

As she'd lowered her cunt, my mouth was met by a rainbow of gorgeous, tempting and compelling contours, succulent in their every curve.

My cock throbbed its length as I saw Mother's pussy through the hot sensations from my mouth! Everywhere was smooth and aflood; Her lips, luscious, puffy, and pretty. Hungrily, my lips and tongue voyeured her pussy, romancing over every curve that wetly flourished between her sensual thighs.

In her soft pinkness, my tongue found her erogenous hole-of-invite, and softly in lustingness, I smooched my lips in a love union around her delectable hole. And to the quivering of her pussy, I ventured my tongue into her hot little juice-waterfall.

In Mother's pink, little, nectar-sweet-flower, I romantically showered my tongue in the dripping of her juice-waterfall. It was sweetness upon sweetness, and my cock groaned to her every mouth-fulling delicious gush!

With her Son's continued lingual serenading of her pussy, and with her pussy feeling hotly stuck to his mouth, Kierna had her eyes fastened in drooling desire on his attractive length. In entranced passion, she slumped forward, hungry for her Son's huge, hot, cock. His cock smelt piquantly of her cunt. Kierna readied her lips and in mania-lust for her Son's cock, she slid them in dashing gusto onto his swollen, shinning cock-head!

Kierna's mind swam in sweet lust as she orally communed with her Son's cock, while he orally fucked her pussy. Her mouth drooled onto his cock-head and her pussy dripped into his mouth.

She commune smooched his cock-head; the desire to orally engulf him, drawing her, drawing her, drawing her.

With Mother's sliding of her lips onto the head of my sex-organ in gratifying splendour, my tongue instinctively drove deep and full into her delicious sopping fuck-hole, and I tongue fucked my Mother-doll as she enthusiastically smooched on the engorged top of my shaft.

When Kierna felt the ravishment deep in her cunt from her Son's hot tonguing, she needed his full length--She needed it desperately!

Kierna's craving to have Varn's cock-dome in her throat called her; She reverently took hold of his balls, and in fascination, she melodically SUCKED her way down his huge, long solidness!

Rolling waves of fascination joy filled her as his cock-head headed hotly for her throat--Her throat, oh, so desiring to be filled!

Kierna was on the edge of orgasm as her throat was welcomely and tightly filled in sexual-union with her Son's grandeurous, shinning organ-head!

For long, sweet moments in breathless wonder, Kierna communed with her Son's cock-head and cock-shaft, her lips caressing his held balls, while he danced his tongue in her pussy.

And in breathless wonder, Kierna orgasmed!

As the rushes from her orgasming twat moved through her, she released her tender hold on Varn's balls and gripped her hands into the front of her Son's hot, supple-muscled thighs, and with a cock-muffled orgasm scream, she fully collapsed onto him.

Kierna's throat lulled in romantic splendour fully on her Son's big, swollen cock-head, while her hips helplessly rocked and her pussy uncontrollably orgasm spasmed for him--Her juices gushing and her inspiring and hot Son drinking them.

Again and again, with cock-muffled screams, Kierna orgasmed -- Her Son's cock-head full in her throat.

Then, she was kissing Varn's balls and Varn was licking her pussy clean.

~

And in gently loving her Son's balls, Kierna became aware of the winter's sun again. She was utterly warmed and hungry to go back on her Son's shaft probing hotly above his balls.

In soft contentment, she reversed her position and holding Varn's huge shaft, eagerly guided him back into her pussy.

With her skirt covering her panties, Kierna chortled in merriment, "Did you peek at my panties, Varn?!"

"No, Mother. I'm waiting for my surprise," I said with a grin and a fresh thrust up her cunt -- It was lovely to have her back on.

"That's good. Darling," Kierna replied, and again sucked her nipples. "And that thrust up my cunt was beautiful too! Darling!"

Kierna released her tits, and whispered, "Varn Love, are you ready for me to tell you about my new sexy panties before I show them to you?"

"I am, Mother," I answered happily, and with another grinding thrust deep into her pussy.

"Ohhh, Son, I love the thrusts," Kierna purred. "Well firstly, I want to say, Love, that I love handcrafting my lace panties," her face burst into smile, "and I love wearing them on my smooth cunt. The soft fine lace feels so good!"

In delighted joy, she bobbed her pussy up and down on Varn's cock a few times, her smile sweetening, "And, Son, I love you seeing me in my panties," Kierna rushed her pussy down his cock, her smile turning a little shy, "and it's a hot turn-on that you like seeing my wet-patches."

Kierna had a little suck on her tit. "So, I took your advice, Varn, and I've really worked hard on the lace making. I've been able to get a nice lace pattern outline and an almost completely see-through lace pattern filling."

Wriggling on her Son's cock, Kierna, excitedly continued, "I'm so pleased with how the lacework has turned out, Darling."

Kierna got a huge smile, and clapping her hands in excitement, she enthusiastically added, "I'm so excited to show you, Varn!"

"I'm excited for you too, Mother. Your lacework sounds great and it be hot to see your new panties!"

"And I look forward to showing you them, Varn," Kierna excitedly gushed, with her pussy feeling comfortingly wet again. "My new panties are a light-peach, and I've made the crotch with the same see-through lace as the rest of the pantie.

"I'm really excited about these panties, Varn. Having a see-through crotch on my cunt feels so sexy. I hope you like them, Son," Kierna purred, with juice pouring out her cunt onto her Son's balls and groin.

"They sound beautiful, Mother. Seeing them is going to make me want to fuck you, Mother. Hot fuck you."

"Ohhhh, Yes, Son, that's what I want! I want my panties to make you desire to fuck me. I hope my panties make your cock desire my pussy."

With her face blushing, Kierna added, "Darling, when I'm working on my panties, I imagine you fucking me because you find my panties sexy."

Kierna leaned forward and kissed her Son on his cheek. "I hope you find these panties sexy, Son."