Varn, His Mother + Winter Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready and excited to see them, Mother. I want to see your see-through crotch on your cunt, Mother. You sexy-y-y wet thing," I responded while giving her some rapid thrusts of my cock into her wet pussy. "Mother-rrr, you wet, sexy-y-y thing."

"Oohhh, Son," Kierna moaned, "I'd love one more cum before I go off and show you my see-through panties."

"Of course, Mother-doll. Mmmm, your pussy feels so warm and beautiful on my cock."

"Son, your cock feels so lovely in my pussy. I can't tell you enough about the beautiful security and comfort I get from being on your cock, she enthusiastically replied.

" -- O-o-o-hhh, Son," Kierna cried as her wet pussy traversed her Son's long, hot cock, and she made every effort to make sure her skirt covered her pulled aside panties.

"And it's beautiful, Mother, that you get security and comfort from being on my cock," I again comforted her.

"Yes-s-s, Son! It's absolutely beautiful," Kierna moaned as she continued sliding her wet pussy on her Son's long cock.

Kierna knew she couldn't come off at the moment -- She needed to be on! She slid fully down onto her Son's wondrous hot pumping cock -- His whole length comfortingly throbbing inside of her. No, she just couldn't come off, Kierna silently cried as she wetly loved her Son through his cock.

"Son, Darling, Darling, Love! I want to show you my new panties, I do! But-t-t would you mind if I showed you them later? I just so don't want to come off at the moment. I need to be on so much!" Kierna cried. "I just can't bear to be off at the moment, Darling -- I just can't bear it!"

"That's fine, Mother," I replied, softly caressing her lovely creamy tits and pink pointed nipples. "It can be two surprises about your new panties. The first is you telling me about them with the see-through crotch for your cunt, and it was lovely to hear that, Mother.

"And the second surprise can be when you show me your new panties, and you can do that whenever you want to, okay."

I gently drew Mother forward and gave her comforting kisses on her bosoms. "You're a lovely girl, Mother, and I know you need to comfort yourself on my cock, and I love you do that."

"Thank you, Son," Kierna purred with misty tears in her eyes again, "You know how I love that you're always so practical. Yes, two surprises with my panties, such a good idea, Love."

Kierna ground herself on her Son's heated length and a sweet girlish smile formed on her face, melting away her tears as she looked lovingly at him. "And S-o-n-n-n! I'm going to cum on your cock now. I love you, Darling," she cried.

"I love you too, sweet, sexy, Mother... Comfort orgasm your pussy on my cock while I comfort kiss your sexy tits."

"O-H-H-H-H, S-O-N-N-N-N," Kierna screamed as orgasm for her Son, consumed her.

I fucked Mommy's pussy as she orgasmed and kept her screaming. I loved her orgasm screams, and I loved the juice that ran like a river out of her cunt as I fucked her.

Kierna collapsed onto her Son's chest in orgasm euphoria. She was almost passing out with her pussy still spasming as her Son continued to hot fuck her.

Kierna let her tits kiss her Son's chest as she floated in ecstasy. Kierna was in hot awe of her wonderful Son as he drove comforting length, after comforting length up her orgasming pussy.

And when Varn had taken her to the absolute limit she could endure, Kierna wept in joy and bathed her Son's face in her tears of joy, while juice continued to helplessly run out her pussy.

Kierna's joy at being fucked by her Son was beyond words and all she could do was love him, but as always, she felt she had to say something, so she tried.

"Thank you, Beautiful Love, for comforting me in the most amazing way." Kierna ecstatically purred.

"It's my joy, Mother."

Kierna giggled. She was feeling so relaxed and so comforted. "Was my juice-flow sufficient, Son?"

"It was, Mother. You know I'm always happy with your juice-flow," I replied, gently rubbing her back in comforting caresses.

"Ohhh, Son, your so sweet."

~

In the soft sunshine, the two lovers contentedly embraced -- Kierna feeling sweetly comforted and Varn happy to be comforting.

The moments gently slid by in a timeless flow and both drifted into a light sleep with Varn's cock still ram-rod implanted.

As the sun lowered close to the mountainous horizon, four sleepy eye-lids wandered open and with noses touching, Son and Mother looked lovingly at each other, and their gazes held as their lips joined and they passionately kissed.

When their kisses smoothed to a finish, Kierna looked at Varn with eager eyes.

"I'm ready for your surprise now, Varn, if you're ready to share it with me."

"I am ready to share it with you, Mother. So, when you're ready, you can sit up and I shall give it to you."

Kierna plastered her Son's face with loving and adoration kisses, then eagerly sat up.

"I'm ready, Son," Kierna grinned, "And Son, it's lovely to still feel your huge muscle still throbbing in my vagina."

"It's lovely to have my sex-muscle throbbing in your welcoming vagina, sexy, Mother Love. And now for your surprise!"

~ ~ ~

~ Chapter Two

Kierna giggled while merrily jouncing on her Son's wonderful cock. "Oh, Son, I love your surprises."

"I know you do, Mother," I replied with a chuckle and soft romantic caresses to her creamy tits.

In excitement, Kierna playfully rode her Son's cock, her juices so abundant -- She loved how Varn called her, his juicy girl.

With Kierna's smile causing her dimple to show and her riding setting a rhythm, she began to sing, her words in tune with the sliding of her pussy.

"Kierna's having a s-s-surpriseee! Kierna's having a surprise! Oh, Oh...Oh, Yes, Kierna's having a s-s-surpriseee!"

I smiled, so in love with her. My cock tensed in her juice-hole as she sang her sweet song.

To the sound of her endearing raucous giggles, I gently drew her forward and planted a huge adoring kiss on the hot pink lips of her mouth. "Mother, you wet, Love, just as you hoped I would enjoy your surprise, which I did, I hope you shall enjoy mine."

"Son, I'm on your cock! I can't help but enjoy it!" she replied in a bubbling twitter.

Kierna sat up vertically on her Son's cock, gave her nipples a little suck, and with excitement blushing her eyes, she cried, "Oh, Varn, please can I have my surprise?"

"Well, your a good, wet girl, Mother, so you can have your surprise now, okay," I teased.

"Thank you, Darling." Then, in a daring act of being away from Varn's hot ram-shaft, Kierna quickly slid off and with her giggles matching her dripping, she slithered up his torso and after making sure her pulled-aside panties were covered with a strip of her skirt to keep her pantie surprise, she offered him her pussy. "Is this wet enough for you, Darling?" she asked with drips, dripping romantically onto his chin.

I stuck my tongue out and collected a few of her cute, romance, juice-drops, then had a few sensual licks of her pretty pussy, "Mother, Love doll, your pussy's always beautifully wet," I gave her a Son Mother kiss to her cunt, "and always so sexy!"

Kierna found the kissing compliment so sweet and so endearing. "Son Love, I'm so glad you're happy with my cunt and my juices," she purred as she moved backwards in a dash to regain the comfort and security of her Son's comforting shaft.

Kierna slid on and with her pussy tingling around Varn's huge shaft, she looked at him expectantly -- She was ready for her surprise!

"Well, Mother--."

"Yes, Son," she eagerly interjected, leaning forward.

"Your surprise is..."

"Is..." Kierna whispered, her eyes locked to her Son's

"A..."

"A..." she replied almost in giggles again.

"Mother Love, my sweet girl, your surprise is in this package!" I said, sliding my hand under one of my cushions and withdrawing a smallish oblong, clothe wrapped gift.

Mother's lovely soft brown eyes bounced wide-open in delight! And she squealed her thrill. "OOOhhh, Varn Darling!" Then she was orgasming her hot little pussy on my cock as she gazed at my gift.

Showing her delight with her pink pussy wildly, orgasm-caressing my cock was the sweetest of things. Mother really is such a sweet girl!

Knowing I loved it, my sweet Mother slid her pussy up so she was just engulfing my cock-head and for a few moments, she strugglingly went without my full length and let me watch her orgasm-juices race down my shaft...... before she joined her racing juices and raced her pussy fully back on!

Yes, Mother's such a sweet thing!

When Mother's juice flows had calmed, she looked at my gift with longing eyes. And with the room singing in sun-warmed silence, and to the rippling emanations of the pounding of my cock in her pussy, I handed my gift to her.

She clasped it to her naked bosoms, the pink wrapping clothe blending in erotic warmth with their lush creaminess.

"Oh, Son, I too have a gift for you but it's not quite finished," Kierna purred. She paused in thinking whether to say more. Kierna wanted to tell him, and her smile let Varn know she would tell him before her words were out.

"Darling, I'm making you a new sky-blue, summer hip-wrap. Well, it's finished actually, I'm just doing the bordering with all your masculine designs you like."

"That's sweet of you, Mother, and I look forward to seeing it and wearing it!"

Reaching my hands out, I gently kneaded Mother's hot and available tits, and feeling sweet love for her with her beautiful mature pussy, I shared my feeling about her gift. "Beautiful Mother doll, I really enjoyed making this gift for you."

Kierna held Varn's gift reverently, adoration for him filling her eyes. "Varn Love, I so wasn't expecting this."

"Then it worked as a surprise!"

"Oh, it certainly did, Love!"

Kierna looked down at the pink package, the pink was so cute! Feeling overwhelmed and tears forming in her eyes again, she scurried her eyes back up to Varn, and shyly enquired with a sweetly soft voice, "...S...o...n... is my cunt wet enough to open my gift? You know it's hugely important that I have a wet cunt for you and for your pleasure."

"Oh, sweet, Mother," I whispered as I again slid my hands under her delightful buttocks and got her to raise up a little. Then I began to fuck her hotly wet pussy. "What do you hear, Mother?"

Kierna smiled even though she was still feeling upset if she was wet enough for her Son or not, but what he was doing with his cock up her pussy was so nice, and was so turning her on! "... Squelching..." she murmured, her words said with worry.

"My sweet girl," I groaned, her pussy so beautiful as I took long slides in and out of her delectably, delectable, sweet mother-cunt, "What causes the squelching, Darling Mother?"

Kierna's face burst into joy at what her Son was telling her. "My juices!" she exclaimed in delight. "That's my answer isn't it?" Kierna squealed, her juices again running down her Son's cock. "I squelch 'cause I'm wet for you, Darling!"

"You're beautifully wet for me, sweet Mother-Doll, you always are," I said as I fucked her pussy.

"Mother slit, you're my sexy waterfall girl and your sweet cunt hotly cascades your mother-juices down my cock," I said with my love for her.

With my words, I started to ram-fuck my Mother to the sounds of her hot squelching -- Burying my length in her exquisitely dripping pussy.

"-O-O-O-hhh, -SON-N-N, it's you who turn me into a cascade-juice girl, Kierna cried as she took the hot thrustings from her Son into her cunt.

With tears of joy romantically welling down her face, Kierna moaned almost in a scream, "Darling Varn, I l-o-v-e being your cascade-juice girl."

Kierna panted in joy and arousal, "Hot Darling, your hot fucking is so turning me on! I'm going to try and open your gift as I cum!"

My fucking went wild in her pussy, her tits, a lavishing blur in their wild bouncing as she fumbled with the pink cord of the pussy-pink packaging, and her juices running so hot.

I rammed my cock into her again and again and again. She had the bow undone and I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, with her creamy tits in swaying melody.

"V-A-R-N-N-N, you've turned my cunt on--n--n--," Kierna screamed, racing to unfold the wrapping.

Kierna orgasmed on her Son's wondrous, driving cock as his gift came into view. "O-O-O-h-h-h, S-O-N-N-N, it's a beautiful comb with a beautiful handle!" she squealingly cried, the nook reverberating with her delight.

I fucked my sexy Mother's orgasming pussy 'cause I loved doing that. Her arms raised overhead and swayed, the comb gripped in her hand and swaying too as I plowed her through her orgasms -- The nook and lounge filled with her beautiful screams.

And then in the sun's sweet shining rays, my creamy breasted Mother attempted to comb her hair as orgasms sensually shuddered through her body.

Her hair brushing frolics were made in a rapturous frenzy while below between her hot thighs, her orgasm-juices merrily gushed over my cock pumping in her mature, pretty pussy...

~ ~ ~