Varn + the Mom + Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To lick her pussy, causing her to sweetly smile in simple joy, to have her joyfully happy with me as I lick her into orgasm. To have her sexually eager for me, to love her, voyeur her, and fuck her everyday; Oh! Yes! Ashley sweet baby, I certainly do find you sexy.

"Thank you Varn darling," Ashley sexily gushed, and in her excitement pressed her sexy thighs against mine, opening her legs a little wider and sexily pouting her hot little exposed pussy forward, as she subconsciously reveals her sexual arousal for me.

"Well, Varn, I can tell you my idea now."

"Okay," I say.

"Well, I thought that since you find me sexy, and that's so sweet of you Varn, and since I find you very handsome, hot and sexy, and as you know, my daughter Samantha's nineteen now, that if you wanted too, we could... like ... get together in front of Samantha. and we could show my daughter that it's okay for a girl to be with a guy. Varn Love, I think that with this plan, there's a good chance that she'll respond well to what we show her, and hopefully come out of isolationism," Ashley said.

Ashley was still full of hopeful excitement over her plan to hopefully help her daughter, as she continued, "You know she won't leave me alone in a room with you, so she'll get to see us, if you agree."

Ashley's face was aglow with hope for her daughter, as she shared more on her plan, "Varn darling, if you agree to my plan, then I'd like to do everything in front of my daughter, and let her see how happy I am with it, and that I have no fear of being with you. So, I'd like my daughter to see you kiss me and cuddle me, I'd like my daughter to see you slide up my frock and put your hand in my panties, and orgasm my pussy.

"And if this all feels good to you Varn, I'd like my daughter to see you take my panties off and kiss my pussy, and I'd like her to see you slide your cock into my pussy and fuck me, and Varn Love, I'd like my daughter to see me orgasm for you, on your cock."

Ashley looks at me with pleading in her eyes, along with desire, and asks, "Would you do this with me darling, to help my daughter?"

I look at the mature girl who is to be mine, I look at the lovely little doll with her naked and showing, shaved little petite pussy, and her stunning hot, beautiful shaped tits, nymph like highlighted by her lovely littler summer semi see-through frock, and her pussy scent so sweet, well, I wanted to make love to her and have her on my cock forever.

I want to feel her every curve with my hands, and I so want to feel her tits. The thought of touching and hotly handling her tits while she welcomes my sexual focus is intoxicating. To lick Ashley's small pussy - Oh, God, And to open her with my throb - Oh, Fuck.

"I would love that Ashley."

"I would love it too," she softly and purrs in reply.

"You know Ashley, if this works for your daughter, and if you wanted to, I would love for you both to come and live with me, and you'd be my sexual wife," I say,

"Oh! Varn! I'd absolutely love that," She joyfully replies. And then in a soft whisper, she says, "You know Varn, I'm in love with you, but I can only come if my daughter wants to come with me, and at this stage she wouldn't, so Love, I truly hope what we're going to do, works."

With Ashley resting so hotly and beautifully between my legs and smelling so beautifully of pussy, I reply, " I love you too, Ashley, and yes, I understand that you can't come unless your daughter wants to come too."

Ashley snuggles in tighter, bringing her exposed pussy in closer, then she softly says, "Varn darling, I feel that we have to get my daughter wet with what we show her. I feel that's key Varn. If we can get my daughter wet, it'll awaken her sexual interest, and hopefully she'll lose her irrational fear of males. So, I hope we can get my daughter wet, like you've got me wet Varn, very very wet. I Love you."

"I love you too, beautiful sexy baby. And yes, I agree, getting your daughter wet is key. And I'm glad you're wet for me baby. I love your pussy smell Love, it's Heavenly."

"Oh, Varn, your so sweet, and you make me wetter and wetter, it's so hot to me that you like my pussy scent," Ashley sweetly purrs.

"Varn love, I do have a somewhat unusual request though, and that is, I'd like my daughter to have the full intensity and experience of us being together, So, I'd like to have all our sexy cuddles and everything else, only when my daughter is present. Are you okay with that darling?" Ashley sweetly asks, as she spreads her legs wider, further opening her stunning little wet pussy to me.

"I am Love, and I think it's a really good idea."

Ashley giggles and says, "It's kinda funny though Varn, because most couples usually want to get away on their own to do their sexy things, but we''ll want to get with my daughter to do ours."

And then in a very heated and desirous voice, she adds, "And Varn Love, I really want to be with you." And then in a whisper, "I want to cum for you Love."

With the overwhelming feeling that I want to lovingly touch her, but knowing we have to wait until her daughter is watching, I say, "I want you too baby, and I want all your orgasms, and I hope I can have them forever."

"Oh, Varn Love, I want to give you all my orgasms, and I hope I can give them to you forever too. I'm so looking forward to this evening baby. Please don't hold back Love."

"I won't baby," I reply. "I'm holding back now though," I teasingly add.

"Oh, Varn, I so love how we can talk about everything, including our new sexy relationship. Darling look how wet my pussy is for you. I so want your touch Love, and I want you to do every sexy thing under the sun to me Love, I so do.

"And Varn beautiful Love, when what we share in front of Samantha makes her wet and interested in sex, and so frees her of her paranoia, then I hope she will come with me, I want to be your wet sexual wife forever," Ashley says.

"I like the sound of that Love. I love you be my beautiful wet, sexy, sexual wife forever," I reply. "What about, I do every sexy thing under Heaven to you?"

"Oh, yes! Please! Varn!" she happily pipes, while pushing her hot little cunt upwards to me. "Yes! Please! Varn Love!" Then she adds, "And Darling Varn, I have one other concern about my daughter, could I talk to you about it before we head back?"

"Sure Love," I reply.

Then Ashley, with her lovely sweet smile, teasingly comments, "And darling Varn, you can smell my scent while we talk. I love it darling that you love my smell, and it's beautiful that you make me so lovely and wet, and Varn Love, it's really beautiful to share my smell with you."

I really have to restrain my arms not to wrap her in a loving cuddle, "Ohhh, Ashley, that's so beautiful to hear that darling. I can hardly retrain my arms from cuddling you. I love you sweets."

In a heated gush, Ashley replies, "Oh, Varn Love, I love you too! And I can hardly restrain myself either. I'm so deeply turned on for you Varn, I can feel my pussy is almost pre-spasm. Please don't hold back this evening Love, I mean, you don't have to wait until after dinner. Let my daughter see two people in love that hotly want to be together."

Then Ashley pushes her cunt even higher up, and says, "Varn Love, I'll be happy and more than pleased to orgasm for you at least once before dinner."

"Sounds lovely baby. And I'll be happy to drink your cum juice before dinner too," I reply.

"Oh, yes please Varn, and if our plan works out, I'll be happy to feed you my cum juice forever Love."

"OH! GOD! Ashley, I want to drink you now!"

Ashley cries out in hot sexual arousal, "I want you to drink me now too! Varn Love." She pushes her wet cunt up ever higher, "OH! GOD! I want you to drink me," she wails out in hot desperate need.

"Oh! God! Ashley, I can hardly restrain from hugging you," I heatedly groan, with my erection travelling to new amazing lengths.

"God, this is hot Varn. I'm really confident at the moment, that we can get my daughter wet."

"At this moment I totally agree with you Ashley. God, at this moment I think we could get the trees wet!" I say.

The beautiful Ashley starts joyfully giggling at my comment, and I love her so much.

"Darling Varn, before I go completely out of control, can I talk to you about my one other concern for my daughter?"

Whew, the no cuddling unless her daughter is watching is really, really tough, but I do have to admit though, that it is also really, really hot.

"Of course Love," I say, while pushing my palms hard down onto the ground, to stop them clamping onto her hot tits irrevocably.

Fuck, the smell of her turned on cunt was like a hot wind blowing straight into my cock, resizing it larger and larger. Her cunt barely two feet away, smelling so hot, and needing fucking and cuming. Fuck, this was a turned on situation.

"Thanks Varn," she says. Her cunt getting sexier by the moment to me.

Ashley's cunt scent is a hot aphrodisiac. God, if there were butterflies close by, I am sure they would flutter to the ground, stoned and stunned by her beautiful cunt perfume.

"Well Varn, it's another bit of a awkward topic, but I hope you'll understand my mother concern."

"Okay."

"Well, my concern is Varn, that if our plan works, and Samantha comes to think that it's okay to date guys, I'm really worried that whoever she goes with, that it won't work out, and then she'll close down forever. There's only one guy I know that I'd be happy she is with, and there's only one guy I know that I'd trust to love my daughter properly, and not hurt her."

"Okay," I say.

"Varn, if our plan works, would you be interested in having both my daughter and me, as your sexual wives? I'd be so happy Varn, if my daughter was with us, and we were both your sexual wives." Ashley asks.

Then in a soft voice, Ashley adds, "With my daughter safely with us Varn, I'd be so wet for you."

"I do care for your daughter, Ashley," I say.

"I know you do Varn. Do you think you could come to love Samantha as a sexual wife, like you love me, that I be your sexual wife, Varn?"

"If she was interested in me, and how I live, and wanted to be sexually open with me, then Ashley Love, if you wanted me too, I could easily love you and your daughter as my sexual wives."

"Oh, that's good to hear Love, and I'd love for you to have us both as your sexual wives. Does it draw you sexually to love and fuck us both, Varn?"

"If it would please you Love, I can be very drawn to loving and fucking you and your daughter."

I would greatly please me, and hugely wet me Love. Varn Love, it would really turn me on for you, and make me really wet for you, if you were to fuck my daughter as well as me." Ashley squirms her pussy, and asks, "So, Love, can we please talk about you fucking my daughter?"

"Sure Love," I reply.

"Thanks Love," Ashley replies.

"You're welcome," I say back.

"Well, what I think Varn, is that as well as us showing her beautiful sexy loving, that she needs to feel that you are interested in her sexually too. I don't mean that you do anything with her at this stage, but that if you just open to the idea of loving and fucking her, then I feel that at some level she will sense that, even though she will be keeping her distance from you."

"Okay, sexy Love. I agree with what you are saying."

Ashley spreads her sexy legs a bit wider, showing her intense arousal for me. "So, Varn Love, can you find my daughter sexually attractive that you would like to love and fuck her for all her life?" Then Ashley lovingly adds, "Along with me too baby."

"Love, I do find your daughter sexy."

"Could you get an erection for her and for me?" Ashley asks.

"Easily Love. You're both beautiful and very sexy."

"Thank you Varn. So you'd be happy to put your cock in my daughter's pussy, and in my pussy?"

"More than happy Love."

"Mmm, that's good to hear Varn, and I believe you, but the mother in me would love to hear how sexy you find my daughter," Ashley says. "Darling Varn Love, could you please tell me how sexy you find Samantha? I know you have a deep sexual interest in me Varn, I just also need to know and hear that you have the same for my daughter."

Ashley then tries to bring her beautiful little shaved, rose pink pussy closer to me, she wriggles a little, spreads her legs a little wider, and adjusts her position to present her hot little pussy for my detectable viewing, then she adds,

"And Varn hot Love, to hear and feel your sexual arousal for my daughter will make me extremely wet for you, both as a mother who cares for her daughter, and as a mother who wants to share her daughter with you and your cock, for all of our days."

Ashley slowly and innocent like, rocks her naked cunt up and down, "Turn me on Love. Turn on my pussy baby, tell me how hot you find my daughter. Tell me Love, how you'd love to feel Samantha's teen pussy, how you'd love to feel her tits and how you'd love to fuck her while I watch. And Varn baby Love, I'd hot orgasm for you, while you fuck my daughter."

"Okay, Love. I understand and I can do that," I reply.

"Thanks Varn. You make me happy and wet."

"There's just one thing baby," I say.

"Yeah, what's that Love? Beautiful Love, who I want to give my cunt too forever."

"Oh, sweetie, I want your cunt forever, and your cunt smell too, sexy, sexy sweet love baby," I reply.

"Mmmm," Ashley happily purrs, while giving me her lovely sweet smile.

"So the thing about me telling you how sexy I find your daughter, is that while I'm happy to do that for you and would love to do it for you, I would also like to add in at the same time, how sexy I find you," I say.

"Oh, that's lovely and sweet of you Varn. I would love to hear your sexy feelings for Samantha and me. And my Love, my pussy is screaming to be kissed."

"You beautiful pussy will be well kissed before dinner Love."

"Thank you Varn," Ashley again heatedly purrs.

"My pleasure Love."

"Mmm," Ashley softly purrs. "And Varn Love, to be comfortable that my daughter will be happy with you, I need to hear the full depth of your sexual arousal for my daughter, and of course Love, I'd love to hear those same feelings for me too."

"Ashley beautiful Love, I want you to feel completely confident and comfortable that your hot daughter will be well loved and fucked by me, so it is my joy Love, to share how beautiful and sexy I find you both. And hot Love, I think it's very hot, that you'll cum for me, while you watch me fuck your daughter."

Pushing her cunt further upwards and splaying her sexy hot legs more, Ashley hotly and genuinely responds, "Thank you Varn baby Love. And OOHH Varn baby, it's so hot to hear that you like that I cum for you, while you fuck my daughter. To talk about if with you Love, is a super hot stimulation to my cunt Love." Then pushing her beautiful cunt up higher, she hotly adds, "And to have it happen for real would be so, so hot darling."

"I'm glad baby. I love your wetness."

"Mmm. I love being wet for you Varn. Please tell me Love, and make this mother happy and wet, what you've got baby in your heart and cock for Samantha and me?"

"I've got a lot of feelings for you both, so it'll take a bit of time to share it all," I say with a smile and my cock stretching out for both them.

"That's fine baby. Take your time and turn me on Love." Ashley happily responds.

"Okay, well... everything's just going to come in no particular order, but just as I feel it. Okay?"

"Okay, baby. Sounds hot Love, and I can't wait until you put something of yours in my cunt!"

"Hmm, baby, you sexy thing. Well, here goes okay. So, to start with, Ashley, you are so, so fucken hot, and God, I love you for it. And your daughter is very hot too, and I love her tit size and I'd love to clamp my hand onto her teen cunt, and have her as mine, along with you, for all our days.

"Both you babes stretch my foreskin hotly to the base of my swollen cock head. My cock head is so swollen for both you hot babes and your hot pussy's that it is painful, really painful to take my swollen cock head through my foreskin. But it is a pain that I want and love, for I love how big you both build my erection.

"I would love having you both with me as my sexual wives, because you've both got such beautiful sexy bodies. God! I want you and your daughter. I want to slip my cock into both of your wet holes and handle all four of your hot tits.

"I want to hotly kiss you Ashley, while I hot fuck your sexy daughter's teen pussy, and I want to have my cock deep in you Love, while I kiss your hot daughter. I want to love and fuck you both forever. I want that neither of you are away from me, that you are both always with me, to love and fuck.

"I want to drink your juices daily, and even when your bleeding I want to lick you. I want you as my sexual Loves that I can tell you that I love you both, a thousand times a day. I want your orgasms and I want your orgasms to be beautiful and Heavenly.

"I want you both as my beautiful wet loving sexual wives, and the thought of losing either of you, would make me weep for a thousand years. Your pussy is so hot Ashley, I want to kiss your pussy for a thousand years, and while I kiss your pussy, I hotly dream of your daughter's teen pussy.

"I need juice from both your beautiful little love holes daily. I want to kiss and adore you both and I want to brush mother and daughter's lovely hair. I want to wake up every morning to both your happy smiling faces and to both your wet, hot eager pussy's. I want mother and daughter's tits in my hands; often, often, often. You've both got beautiful tits.

"I want to loving fuck you sweetie, while I tell you how much I love fucking your daughter, and I want to lovingly fuck Samantha Love, while I tell her how much I love fucking her mother. I want my beautiful sexual wives to be wet and happy sexual wives. I want your tits forever.

"I want my tongue to know your pussy's, your tits, and your mouths. I want your love, your pussy's, your orgasms, and your tits. I want you both as my wet pussy, sexy sexual wives. I will fuck you both deeply, and I will be faithful to my sexual wives. You need never doubt that.

"And I want to see your daughter's tits. Are they creamy like yours baby? Are they hot pink tipped like yours? I want to taste both your cunts. I want you both willing for me. I want to care for you both and take care of you both, by having you join me as my hot sexual wives, in my organic self-sufficiency life, I happily and joyfully live here.

"I want to feel my finger slide up your cunts throughout the day, everyday. I don't want a moment when your both not sexually aroused for me. I want you to count your orgasms and tell me when you have reached a hundred, a thousand, ten thousand. I want you both to dress sexy for me, and I'll have my cock out all day for you both.

"I want you to be happy as mother-daughter sexy sexual wives to me. I want us to have a trusting beautiful open honest relationship. I want to fuck you both so much. I want to love you both for eternity. I want to watch you brush your teeth, I want to watch you pee in the garden and in the dwelling. I want you happy.

"I want to smell your hot cunt scents, lightly caress your faces. I want to see you happy in the organic self-sufficiency life with me. I want you hot, sexy and wet in the garden. I want that when you sit, you sit with your legs spread a bit, so that you show me your pantie crotch or your naked cunts.

"I want to hear you both speak my name in love for me, and in hot eager desire for me. I want to have you both bend forward side by side, and I have a few strokes up each of your pussy's before swapping pussy's until I cum you both. And Love, I want to see your daughter's teen pussy and fuck you daughter, as I want to fuck you.