Varn + the Mom + Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Love, I want to hold your daughter's and your hands as my Loves, and I want to hot fuck you both," I hotly share.

"Sweet love of God! Varn! Get me home quickly to my daughter, so I can love and hug and kiss you. Sweet love of God! Varn! Get me to my daughter and orgasm me. Sweet love of God! Varn! Please get me to my daughter, haul up my frock, pull aside my pantie, kiss my pussy and cum me please? Sweet love of God! Please Varn, Please!"

"God, your pussy smells good baby," I say, while feeling that while Ashley is saying she desperately wants to get going to her daughter, that there's still something more she wants to share with me before we depart.

"Thank you Varn Love, and thank you for sharing of your heart and cock. And I'd like to tell you something personal about Samantha Love. I think it is something that we can both feel hopeful about for Samantha."

"Okay, hot pussy, Love baby," I reply.

"Well, as you know, I've been trying to bring my daughter out of her isolation, so a while ago I got her a hot little pair of bra and panties. And I hope that someday soon, Samantha will wear little hot see-through panties from your pantie loom, as I am going to wear from now on. So, any way, I got her this hot little set, to see if I could trigger some interest in her.

"Well, it must have worked a little bit anyways, because she was actually happy to try them on. So we were in her room and she put them on, and she said something that really surprised me, and I think it was a slip on her part, because she didn't say anything else about it.

"So, what she said hot Varn Love, once she had just got the bra and pantie on was, "I suppose this is the sort of thing that Varn likes." Well, I was stunned of course. She'd never once previously mentioned your name or talked about you, then to out of the blue say that, well, I'm sure that it was a give way, that at some level she actually does like you.

"And Varn, I know what I'm going to ask you next, is a bit naughty, actually quite naughty, but I am so worried about Samantha, that I think I need to do everything I can to try and help her, even if it is a bit naughty. Like I said, I feel if Samantha feels your real interest in her sexually, and also sees us together, I feel it is our best hope of getting her wet for you and out of her isolation.

"So when Samantha tried on the bra and pantie, unbelievable as it is, she actually asked me to take a couple of photos of her in them, which I did. Well the thing is Varn Love, I still have a copy of those photos. And Varn Love, the bra and panties Samantha's wearing in the photos are skimpy, I mean really, really skimpy.

"So I thought Love, that if you wanted too, it would be good for you to see the photos and give you something quite intimate about my daughter for you to have a very real sexual interest in her, which as I've said, I'm sure she'll pick up on, and after hearing her comment about you, I am hopeful Samantha may even come to like feeling that you think she's sexy and that you want to love and fuck her... As well as me of course, hot darling.

"So, Varn, hot babe, would you look at her intimate pictures for me, and tell me if she pumps your cock?" Ashley asks.

"Of course hot Love. I love looking at you intimately, and it be hot to look at your daughter intimately too, and have my cock throb for both of you." I reply.

"Thank you Varn Love, and do you mind Varn Love, that it'll make me very wet to show you naughty intimate pictures of my daughter, who I want you to love and fuck, along with me too baby?"

"I like that baby. I love that it makes your beautiful hot pussy wet, to show me sexy pictures of your daughter. And it's hot baby that you show me naughty pictures of your daughter, while I'm already turned on for you. And beautiful hot cunted Love, I welcome your wetness." I reply.

"Thank you Varn Love. I love how you welcome my wetness, including with this focus that I'm going to show you my daughter in sexy little skimpy, skimpy bra and panties."

"You're welcome my Love. I love your wetness scent."

"Mmm, Varn Love," Ashley hotly purrs as she gets her cell phone out. She brings up the photo and says, "Well, Varn Love, here's your other tits and pussy, if our plan works. Tell me what you think baby. Are you hot to fuck my teen daughter?"

"God, Love, it's a hot beautiful photo of your sexy daughter. Baby, I absolutely love seeing your teen daughter in those hot little skimpy bra and panties. Oh, Love, I love how revealing that bra is on her tits. Ashley Love, your daughter's creamy tits look so good in that tiny bra. My cock throbs for your daughter Love. Throbs!..."

Ashley interrupts my words. "Oh God! I need you to fuck me Varn," she says as she hotly pumps her wet cunt up and down in the air, while sexily nestled between my muscled thighs.

"Soon Love, soon," I say, almost dying that I can't touch her alluring hot pussy, doing its sexy dance right in front of me.

"Ashley, your daughter's bra and panties are hot skimpy, Love. She sets my shaft on fire. Fuck! I want my finger up your daughter's pussy and I want to suck her hot teen tits. Fuck, I love her creamy teen tits, baby. I want them in bed with me, along with yours as well hot Love."

Ashley hotly purrs, "Mmm. Loving it baby. Loving hearing that you want to fuck my daughter. Makes me so wet for you Love. Makes me want that you fuck me too! Do you like the tiny panties on her cunt, Varn?"

"I love the tiny panties on Samantha's teen cunt. They're so sexy on her baby."

"Mmm. That's so hot to hear Love, your making me so wet. I wish I could have your finger up my cunt while we talk about you feeling hot for my daughter's cunt. Do the skimpy panties make you want to see and kiss Samantha's virgin teen cunt?" Ashley hotly asks.

"Oh, yes Love. I so want to see your daughter's virgin cunt and I so want to lick her virginity. And I want to take her virginity so carefully, so tenderly, so gently and so lovingly that she'll remember it always as beautiful, and hot, And hot Love, I want you to hold your daughter's hand while I lovingly hot take Samantha's hot virginity," I heatedly and lovingly reply.

"Oh, Holy Fuck! Hot Varn, you've just about got me cuming Love. But I'm trying desperately hard not to cum until I'm with my daughter. It's a close call Love, I'm right on the edge, and loving every moment of it baby."

"Me too hot doll, me too."

"You want to take me closer to the edge Varn, and at the same time, help my daughter escape her isolation and join me in being your wet pussy sexual wives?"

"I'd love to take you closer baby. What have you got?" I ask.

"Well, it's really naughty Varn, really, really naughty, but I also think it's necessary for you to know that my daughter's a hot fuck with a hot cunt... So when Samantha was stripping off her panties, she bent forward to slip them off her feet, and I don't know why, but as you know, I've been desperately worried about her, and have been willing to try almost anything to see if I could bring her out of her terrible isolationism.

"So, I guess it was an act of a mother desperate with worry about her daughter, and I thought that well, maybe someday what I did might help her, and I feel it will. So, what I did Varn, was that as Samantha was bent forward, I took a secret picture of her pussy from behind. I know it's naughty Varn, but I am doing it for Samantha, and I hope someday that she'll thank me for it.

"And I can't deny, Varn, that if you want to see a picture of my teen daughter's virgin shaved cunt, that it will greatly turn me on, and as I said, take me to the utter edge of orgasm. So, Varn, to help my daughter, would you look at a picture of her teen virgin cunt?" Ashley asks.

"Ashley Love, I love you. And to help your daughter, and to make you happy and to make you both mine, I would love to see a picture of your daughter's shaved teen virgin cunt. And I'm glad it makes you wet to show me," I reply.

"I love you too darling Varn. And thank you that you're going to look at a picture of my daughter's cunt, and thank you also for welcoming my wetness on this. I love you forever, hot darling Varn."

"You're welcome beautiful sexy baby. I love you forever too Love," I reply.

Ashley brings up the picture.

"Holy Fuck! Ashley, your daughter's got one hot little cunt, baby."

"I thought you'd like it Varn. And God! It's hot for me to show you."

"I love your daughter's cunt, baby, just like I love your little cunt. Mmm, she's got beautiful pussy lips, baby. I love seeing her pussy lips between her sexy thighs like that. And God! her creamy ass is one hot cute little ass. And God! Love, I want to fuck her!"

"Ohhh, that's so sexy Varn. You make my cunt so wet," Ashley hotly purrs. "Tell me again Love, that you want to fuck my daughter's cunt. Take me to the edge of the edge baby, like only you can, that you're hot for my cunt and my daughter's cunt. Take me there baby, tell me you want to fuck my daughter."

"God! Ashley, your daughter's cunt is hot. God, Love, With your sexy daughter bent forward like that, I want to put my huge swollen cock head between her lovely little smooth virgin pussy lips. And I want you there holding her hand and watching.

"With my horny cock head at her little virgin entrance, and you watching, I'll rub her smooth hot creamy ass, and whisper to her how hot she is and how much I love her, until I feel her virgin juices leaking out onto my cock, that I've just fucked your hot pussy with.

"Then, I'll lean forward and drink her virgin juices, and tell her how beautiful and sexy her virgin juices are, and how I want to fuck her and you, for all of our days. And I'll lap at her hot little virgin pussy while I fondle and handle her lovely creamy virgin tits,

"Until she starts to spray virgin juice out of her lovely little hot virgin orgasming pussy, and with you holding her hand and watching, I'll slip my pumped cock, still slick with your juices, into your daughter's virgin little, pink-pink-pink, hot little orgasming pussy.

"And carefully and lovingly, I'll go into her full depth. I'll experience her full virginity on my shaft, fresh out of your hot wet love hole. And Love, I'll fondle your hot tits, while you daughter spasms on my shaft. And I'll love every contraction of her little virgin vagina spasming on my horny cock.

"And baby Love, while I'm fucking your daughter's hot pussy, I'll be thinking about fucking your hot pussy too. And when hot Samantha has finished her first orgasm, I'll sit her on the table edge and spread her hot smooth creamy thighs, and slip my tool carefully back in, and carefully deep fuck her again, while I kiss her and suck her hot teen creamy tits, until she cries out my name, and joins you as my wet pussy, hot loving, sexual wives.

"And then baby, you sit beside your daughter, and I'll spread your hot legs and gaze upon your pantie-less hot cunt, and with your daughter holding your hand this time, I'll find your wet hot entrance and slip my swollen shaft, fresh out of your just orgasmed virgin daughter, into your eager, wet, hot pink mother vagina.

"And Ashley beautiful hot Love, with my shaft deep and full in you, buried to the absolute max, I'll love you, and love you, and love you. And pat your way hot sexy ass for being a hot girl, and a sexy mom," I again, hotly share.

"OH! GOD! GOD! GOD! VARN! You've taken me beyond the edge of the edge. BUT LOVE, I can't cum till we are with my daughter. GOD! VARN! I can't CUM!"

Ashley wildly grabs her drink bottle and thrusts it into my hand, and cries out, "VARN! LOVE! For the love of God! Please! Please! Please! Cool down my CUNT! PLEASE!"

I quickly remove the lid and start pouring the cool water over Ashley's on fire hot little cunt, and as I do so, I reflect on my original feeling, that her little cunt, highlighted a very hot cunt.

Ashley, cries out, "Oh, Varn Love, I'm almost slipping over the edge. I so want my daughter to see me cum. Varn Love, I need my daughter to see this. Varn Love, I've never been so so turned on like this, I can hardly keep from cuming. The water is sexy, but it might be helping."

I then grab my own water bottle and start pouring that onto her sweet pussy as well.

"Oh, Varn, Varn, Varn, I've been to the edge, of the edge, of the edge, and almost went over. Oh, my God! Love, it was beautiful. It was beautiful because it was with you Love. It was beautiful because it was about you fucking my daughter and me. It was beautiful Love because I love you. Please get me home to my daughter, Love. Please get me home!"

"I love you too baby," I say, as I stand up and offer her a hand up. "Let me get you home to your daughter, so I can ravish you," I say.

"Lets," Ashley desperately replies. "God! Varn, I can hardly walk, and my cunt is on fire. And my tits need you, my cunt needs you, my mouth needs you, my body needs you. God, Varn, this is so hot! Almost too hot, for us to not be with my daughter."

I lovingly take hold of her hand, the one bit of touching we can do away from Samantha, and reply, "Yeah babe, almost too hot. But way hot anyway. And your cunt scent baby, is excelente."

"Thank you Love. You say the sweetest, and the hottest things." - My hot Ashley, sweetly and in her lovely innocent like way, replied.