All Comments on 'Varna Ch. 01'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TaradarTaradarover 2 years ago

Hell yeah! A new series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start already sucked in to this story

MimiRayMimiRayover 2 years ago

This has the makings of classic. Funny thing about Glasha. Whatever her physical description, whenever she is speaking, I hear the voice of Luna Lovegood in my head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story already

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

I dont really understand u have n excellent story going with smitten now u go n start another good story why not finish 1 b4 starting another ? Just curious

EmanresEmanresover 2 years ago

I love your works.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 2 years ago

Ah, the torture of delayed gratification…

kaamamattakaamamattaover 2 years ago

I almost never comment, but I just had to. This story totally captivated me. I cannot wait for more. I love how you write your dialogue, as well as how easily you describe in not-too-much detail all of the characters and settings very memorably.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 years ago

I would be very interested in finding out more about Glasha, as all we know is she can manipulate the aether, she has a tutor and she is Tauma's girlfriend. How you've painted her here leaves a LOT to wonder about. This far outweighs whatever Aludar and Merik (the randy toad) could bring to the table, as the question of how Tauma will progress under Glasha's tutor's guidance (assumed for the future) and how intelligent he will prove to be (alluded to be superior to Aludar) are the questions to guide further chapter developments. 5 for this one.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

"I won't I won't I won't!" (Me, to myself) I will *not* be torturing myself by reading this until I know at least one more chapter has been released. I shan't do it to m'self! But I had to appease my inner child (who is, equally resolutely, chanting "readitreaditreadit READ IT" at me) somehow, and I decided that letting you know that at least a few people are anticipating the next chapter of this tale would work. *Puppy eyes*

I've read every other story you've got, and I'm eager for more.

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

Well phooey. Now I have to wait for the chapters to release.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

*more puppy eyes* I am stronk! With will like iron! (I've managed to not read this chapter yet... barely.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Woot! Just discovered this because it wasn't under SF&F. Then saw your handle under contest winners or HOF and thought to see if you'd written anything recently. Woot!

Enjoyed chapter 1, you haven't disappointed yet. Thank you once again for your generosity in sharing your work here. And I have another 16 chapters "in the can" to binge on! Woot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Varna Series Info