All Comments on 'Varna Ch. 16'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs a 10-stars award option. Exceptional. 😀😀😀

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

This sounded like the last chapter. Is it?

hermit3773hermit3773almost 2 years ago

Loved the whole thing. Very well done!

golasgilgolasgilalmost 2 years ago

As you know, I'm a huge fan of your various works. This story arc has enjoyed a really enjoyable mix of the best parts of them all. Characters, intrigue, strategy, politics and everything between. And of course the story. I'm intrigued as to how you plan these novellas.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Magnificent! I agree with Comentarist82 below, it sounds like the end but I'm sure you'll something as good up your sleeve to keep us all happy in the future. Thank you for all the pleasure you give us.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

Comentarista82, one more at least, I think. He won’t leave the Gedere and Yavantay thread unresolved, I think.

Mack50Mack50almost 2 years ago

Great story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic, thank you so much for giving us readers this story. KS

MimiRayMimiRayalmost 2 years ago

There are very few top-tier writers on Literotica. You are not only one of the top of the top tier of writers, your world-building and expository skills are second to none. Loved this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
One of the best

There's very little erotica here, and I DON'T CARE! The only reason I scored this 5/5 is because I couldn't score it 10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are still few loose ends left. I hope you resolve them soon. Yavantay is still out there. Sanatha is still unmarried. But, this has been an amazing series so far. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Varna Ch. 15 Previous Part
Varna Series Info