Varnalius + His Four Mothers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rochelle holding her frock up with one hand, tugged her pantie-front out and down with her other hand, and cried out pleadingly in arousal-need, "Oooohhh, Glorious Son! Here's my needing mother-vagina. Will you handle me Son? Will you handle your mother between her legs?"

Kelly laying 'hidden' in embarrassment around her Son's lower back, still had her finger in her wet mother-pussy, and everyone in the room heard Kelly burst into another orgasm at Rochelle Mother's pleading words to her Son.

"Rochelle Mother, I'd love to handle you between your beautiful Mother-legs." I replied, as I joyously slid my hand into the front of her panties, she had pulled out and down for me, and onto her beautiful soaking-wet Mother-pussy!

"Rochelle Mother! Your Mother-pussy is so beautiful, soft and sexy ... and wet!" I groaned!

"OOOOHHHH, SONNNN!" Rochelle Screamed out! "I Love you compliment my mother-pussy, and I Love you handle my mother-pussy. And I'm CUMING for YOU DARLING SON!" Rochelle joyously added in a further Scream!

I slid my hand out of Rochelle Mother's, Mother-panties and off her Mother-pussy. I then slid her little crotch aside and lifted her up, and with Kelly Mother quietly orgasming behind me, I lowered Rochelle Mother, Screaming in orgasm, onto my Pumped and Throbbing, Mother-vagina, Fuck-Shaft!

Rochelle Mother's orgasm screams, crescendoed up in wet-pussy-orgasm-screams, as I lowered her sexy little wet Mother-vagina onto my Lusting and Loving, Mother-vagina, Fuck-Cock!

Rochelle Mother's, Mother-pussy was wet, pink and hot! And entering Rochelle Mother's pussy was beautiful! She was a beautiful Mother to have loving sex with, and my cock arched up deep inside of her, feeling the depth of Mommy's cunt on my whole shaft!

My hands roamed her beautiful body, and her organic-self-sufficiency, hand-crafted perfume smelled so sexy on her! It was a joy to fuck wet Rochelle Mom! I loved the joyous hot throb in my cock with having my full length up Mommy and pushing in nice and deep, and getting her sweet smile that she was my Mommy-pussy.

I loved being sexy with my beautiful Maid-Mothers, and I could only wait and see, if that would now include beautiful Kelly Mother...

~ ~ ~

12