What Got into Mom

Story Info
Erotic After the Death of Her Husband. Mom Changes.
1.3k words
4.28
81.2k
114

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

My mother was a prude and as tyrannical as it gets. Her view of the world was Old Testament with a vengeful God punishing any offense with extreme severity. We, my younger sister, and I could not watch any movies or TV programs unless her denomination approved. Father was almost as bad as my mother was, but he was more open about the things of life.

All of our lives changed radically when my father was killed in an automobile accident. My mother dearly loved my father consequently her grief was beyond any assuage offered by anybody. For weeks after the funeral, she mopped around until her sister, Aunt Margaret, took hold of her and literally dragged her out of the house to a luncheon meeting with us kids.

"Enough of this nonsense Jennifer," Auntie Maggie said, "Tom is not coming back. You are ignoring the two beautiful children God gave Tom and you. You're carrying on like this is harming them. Is that what you want, sister?"

"O course not!" Mom angrily retorted, "I love my babies."

"Then become their mothers again. Relieve Eddie (my sister Edith's nickname) of doing all the household work, plus laundry not to mention meals, that's way too much responsibility for a sixteen-year-old girl to assume. Your son is doing his best to fill in for his father, but he's only an eighteen-year-old boy, not a mature man. They need you, woman."

Mom was shaking, because of what I do not know, but she was visibly shaking as Eddie and I looked dumbfounded at our Aunt continued to read our mother the riot act.

"You exasperate me, Margret."

"Exasperate!"

The two traded barbs for a while until Aunt Margaret started to cry, "I am only doing this because I love you Jenny and I love my niece and nephew."

"I know you do Maggie," then mother started crying.

That sisterly exchange catapulted my mother across the chasm of grief and despair. That along with hugs and kisses in some very tender moments with her.

A month later Aunt Liz, short for Elizabeth, got mom a job at the Law Firm where she was a partner. Mom was her sister's legal assistant until mother became certified as a legal assistant and mother completed her law degree.

The relationship between me and my mother changed radically one evening when I was coming out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. The edge of the towel caught on something pulling it off me then, as fate would have it, stood before my mother stark naked. I tried to cover myself but my mother pulled my hands away.

"The last time I saw that," she was pointing to my penis and balls, "was when you were five sick with the flu. It has gotten bigger since then."

She took my cock into her hand and she supped my balls. I jerked away from her.

"Thomas, stop that. I am only looking and comparing your endowment to your father's."

She led me down the stairs to her bedroom. Then, pulling the chair of her vanity, to the side facing me ad sitting down, she renewed her investigation of my cock which was now half erect.

"Thomas, stop fidgeting, I am not going to bite you."

"Yes, mother, I know that it is just that when you do that, it sends electrical shocks through me."

"I know baby, I see that your penis is getting harder and harder. The last time I saw a man's erection was the night before Thomas James Webber, Sr. was killed. It's been eighteen months since I've held a stiff cock in my hands."

After that announcement, I felt compassionate toward her. If she needed to play with my hard cock, then, so be it. Plue after the initial shock, her hand felt very good petting my stiff member. I could feel my heart beating faster and my mouth getting dryer. "O, damn mom, that feels good."

"It will feel even better in a little bit. Your father always enjoyed my performing this on him, and I know you will as well."

.

I then felt the tip of her tongue licking my pee hole. There was fluid coming out of it trying to escape, but it only got as far as her mouth where it was confined once more, it was being in the holding cell of her mouth before being sent to her tummy, never to escape again.

"You taste so good, baby. Momma is going t get more, so don't be startled when I take you in my mouth. Now, lay on the bed."

With a gentle push from her, I fall on the bed. She parts my legs just before her mouth consumes my manhood. It was hard to believe that just a few months ago, this woman now acting like a slut was a paragon of virtue. Her head was bobbing up on my cock sucking on the way up and licking on the way down. As she is doing this time, my balls were tightening up after filling up, I finally tell her that I am going to cum. She signals me that the message was received, then shortly after that, my seed erupts into her mouth.

I thought she was going to spit it out, she doesn't, it is swallowed instead, "Ooooo you tasted do good. Tastier than your poppas was when I swallowed his seed the last time."

She comes up and we kissed. I don't think that I've ever loved her so much before as I did then. As we were kissing, I leaned over her using my knee to nudge her legs open. She parts them for me.

"Mother?"

"Yes, Tom, what is it."

"Caannnnn I," I was choking on the words.

"Yes?"

"Momma, can I enter you?"

"Yes, join with me."

Mom then opens her legs wide allowing me to get between them. I remember thinking, "Holy shit, I am going to fuck a woman." I could hardly believe it, but here I was, the place I'd been dreaming of, between a woman's legs poised to enter her holy sanctuary. I gulped hard then, I began to sweat.

"Relax, Tom. Savor this moment. It will stay with you all of your life. I am your first woman?"

I nod yes.

"Okay, relax and push in."

Yes, the memory has never left, years later I can still feel the first time a woman's vagina accepted me inside. Her orifice opened to my penetration of her, then the feeling of it clamping around my stiff shaft. The sponge-like softens of the tube I was in. how wet and warm it was. But what stays most clear in my mind was the way she was so gentle with me coaxing, me along until my seed erupted in her womb.

"Relax, dear, push it in, then hold it there absorbing the connection between us. We are one again, Thomas." A tiny tear exited her eye as my mother said that.

I pulled out a little bit then pushed back is slowly as she guided me. She had her chick on the edge of the nest coaxing it to take wing. Looking into her love-filled eyes, softened my heart even more, and at those moments when I went down to kiss her, it felt like sheer bliss. I wasn't able to keep it up, she said she didn't expect me to, but to shove into her as deep as I could before releasing my seed into her. When the time came, I did just that giving her all four ropes into her awaiting pussy. At that point I wasn't worried whether she got pregnant or not, I just wanted to claim her with my spunk.

I kissed her and thanked her, "Did you enjoy yourself, mom?"

"Immensely Thomas."

As she is nuzzling into me we hear a voice addressing her,

"O my God, Jenny," the voice was Aunt Elizabeth's, "You just had sex with your own son."

The End.

To Be Continued.

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers