Varnalius + His Four Mothers Pt. 02

Story Info
Kelly feels ready and hopeful to receive her Son.
6.3k words
4.57
6.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varnalius, his Mother, and his Maid-Mothers -- Part Two

~ Kelly feels ready and hopeful to receive her Son.

~ ~ ~

Author's note:

In this story, Varnalius is twenty-six, and is living his beautiful organic-self-sufficiency life on a remote and beautifully isolated and secluded land block. His Mother, Kelly, and his three 'Maid-Mothers' live this life with him.

The Varnalius stories tell of his many and unique aspects.

~ ~ ~

Foreword:

At Varnalius' beautiful organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise, his three Maid-Mothers have each in their own way, adopted Varnalius as their Son. Each Maid-Mother loves, adores, and cherishes Varnalius as their beloved Son.

Every evening before dinner, the Maid-Mother's shower and then join Varnalius in the lounge for what he calls the Maid-Mother, wet-vagina, sexual-ritual. At this evening ritual the Maid-Mothers display their sexual need and longing for their Son and go to dinner orgasmed by the one they love.

Varnalius' Mother, Kelly, always sits in on the evening ritual, and as much as she would love to and is drawn to doing so, she hasn't felt to join in.

Living with her amazing and handsome Son at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise, and watching him fuck his Maid-Mother's with his big hot cock, turns Kelly on so much.

However, at yesterday's evening ritual, Kelly couldn't help herself and sitting beside her Son with his huge cock on display for his Maid-Mother's, Kelly had pulled her panties aside and orgasmed her Mother-cunt for her Son.

Then, this morning, things changed for Kelly and she now feels ready and hopeful that she could join the Maid-Mother's and be a Mother-pussy to her Son, and receive her Son's huge sexy Mother-fuck-cock up her own Mother-pussy.

Kelly needs to find out for sure if her Son wants her, but she knows for sure that she's in love with Varnalius, and she needs his hot cock up her Mother-cunt, like all his Mothers do.

Every night, one of Varnalius' Maid-Mother's sleeps with him in his Mother-fuck-room, as his wet-pleasure-night-Mother, and Kelly longs to join in the rotation of the Mothers and have her turn with Varnalius.

Up to now, Kelly has been sleeping in the Mothers-bed, which is where the Mothers sleep who are not with their turn to be wet-pleasure-night-Mother with their Son.

~ ~ ~

This story continues on from:

Varnalius, his Mother, and his Maid-Mothers -- Part One

~ His Mother has resisted. She's conflicted, and her pussy's in wet rebellion!

~ ~ ~

~ Story Characters ~

Varnalius -- 26 ~~~ Startling bright-blue-eyes

Kelly -- Varnalius', Mother ~~~ Creamy-Mother-cleavage

Rochelle -- Varnalius', Maid-Mother -- 30 ~~~ Creamy-Mother-tits

Kayleigh -- Varnalius', Maid-Mother -- 36 ~~~ Creamy-Mother-tits

Sharleen -- Varnalius', Maid-Mother -- 37 ~~~ Creamy-Mother-tits

~ ~ ~

~ Chapters ~

~ Chapter One ~

~ Varnalius wakes in the morning and explores his Kayleigh Mother's cunt!

~ Chapter Two ~

~ Kelly wakes up in the Mothers bed, wet for her Son.

~ Chapter Three ~

~ Varnalius' morning entry to the kitchen has his Mothers in sweet pussy frenzy.

~ ~ ~

~ Chapter One ~

~ Varnalius wakes in the morning and explores his Kayleigh Mother's cunt!

I awoke with a warm soft bundle spooned into me. The sun's first glistening summer rays were permeating sweetly into my bedroom where my lovely wet-pleasure-night-Mother still slept beside me.

The sun was announcing the start of a lovely new day at my beautiful organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise. And sexy Kayleigh Mother, laying beside me was announcing that I would be starting my new day by fucking Mommy!

In the warm golden glow of the early sun, I lay with a smile on my face, softly listening to the silence while thinking about the family gathering of my four Mothers and myself that would happen at breakfast time.

It was a lovely family and my three beautiful Maid-Mothers, which included the one that was laying beside me now, would all be wet for me.

Also, my beautiful Mother, Kelly Mother, would be there too, and she might be eager to explore having a wet Mother-pussy with me!

I looked at sweet and very naughty, sexy Kayleigh Mother sleeping beside me with the early sun softly bathing her face, and felt my shaft pumped long for Mommy! I wanted Mommy on my shaft!

Kayleigh Mother was especially fond of playing Son Mother, sexy games with me and I also loved the playfulness of them.

Wrapping my hand lightly around the shaft I fucked Mommy with, I slid my hand up and down a few times, while thinking that soon I'd be inside Mommy -- inside Mommy's delicious Mother-pussy.

Sliding my hand off my Mother-fuck-shaft, I moved my hand down to the bottom of Mommy's sexy negligee and careful not to wake Mommy up, I slowly raised it up.

Then I extended my middle finger, and again being careful not to wake Mommy, I slowly edged my extended finger in between her smooth and sexy inner thighs.

Thrusting my Mommy-fuck-cock forward and up in the space under the bedcovers, I gently and slowly journeyed between sleeping Mommy's, sexy, creamy inner thighs.

It was a fascinating journey with Mommy's inner thighs so-o-o soft-t-t and so-o-o smooth-h-h. My throbbing cock keeping me company as I travelled between Mommy's thighs towards her Mother-cunt!

Would I find my sleeping Mother's, Mother-cunt, wet? Oh, I so wanted to lovingly and romantically fuck my Mother. It's how I always started my day -- by fucking Mother!

Mother calmly slept on, as my finger passed between her thighs and slid along her wondrously smooth lips, where I felt beautiful dampness!

At the spot I knew well, I ventured in whispered journey, between the beautiful vaginal lips of my sleeping sexy Mother!

And Oh, Wow! What a joy l discovered!

Snuggled in between Mommy's sexy smooth thighs, and then further snuggled in between her sexy, delicately smooth, wet pussy lips, I found, in innocent like wonder, Mommy's lovely little well.

Every time I found Mommy's little sexy well, it was like finding it for the first time! It was so sweet that Mommy slept with me, and slept wetly with me and wetly for me!

And Mommy's little well, did Big Big things to my Cock!

Mommy was a delight, and she had a special little wet place of delight for me! And Mommy treasured my cock! -- and we had delightful meetings!

I loved romancing Mommy with my cock up her vagina!

As the growing sun began to bring the beautiful wild-flower-meadow to life, I explored in quiet dignity, the beautiful world of Mom's cunt!

While I had explored Mommy before, it was always new and exciting to begin a new exploration between Mommy's legs!

The route journeyed could be varied and always was, but the end of the journey was always the same -- To enter into Mommy's little sexual well!

There was much beauty in being in Mommy's little vaginal well! I had beautiful and sexy adventures with and in Mommy's little cunt.

Having reached sleeping Mommy's pussy, I began to lightly circle Mommy's wet entrance -- Her welcoming entrance to where I would lodge my Cock, and orgasm Mommy into sweet helplessness.

Kayleigh's eyes dreamily slid open, "Oh, Son, how wondrous it is to awake and find you at my mother-hole... It's so romantic!" she dreamily purred.

"Oh, Mother Love, how wondrous it is to explore your pussy!"

"Oh, darling Son, wonder of my life! Your words and touch are so poetic! Son Love, you are the Sun to my pussy, and I love how you poetically romance my mother-hole."

"Oh, Mother, it is beautiful to poet on your cunt!"

"Oh, Son, the sun is up. It's going to be another lovely day at your beautiful organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise, and Darling Love, it be so lovely to be able to start my day on your wondrous Cock! Would you be able to tell me some of your beautiful poetry up my mother sex-slit?"

Maid-Mother Kayleigh was the tallest of my Mothers, but not quite as tall as me. Kayleigh Mother was a joyous thing. She had fantastic hot creamy Mother-boobs, a fantastic smile, and a fantastic and joyous, sexy-lipped, Mother-hole.

Kayleigh Mother loved to display herself to me. She was joyously overt in displaying her tits to her Son! And her panties were sexy things that came off for her Son! Kayleigh Mother's long fine blonde hair, which if fallen forward could drape past her Mother-bosoms, gave her a lovely, natural, refreshing and jubilant look.

Sexy, romantic jubilation was also found in Mother's pussy! Between her legs was a hot place of much jubilation! And like all my Mothers, Kayleigh Mother was hotly pussyied!

Mother's request for me to read my; you've got a sexy cunt, poetry up her Mother-pussy was a lovely sexy joy, and I would romantically turn my Mother's cunt on in this way -- It was a beautiful way to start the day at my beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise.

With the sun shining golden in Mother's hair, and in the sun-radiance-silence of my Mother-fuck bedroom, with my middle-finger I entered Mother's pussy and began to give her my poetry up her sex-hole.

I whispered into her ear as my finger began to recite the first chapter of cunt-poetry for the day, "Mother Love Babe, sexy beautiful thing and wondrous pleaser of my Cock! Your special little place between your legs is delicate like the softest flower petal, your little Mommy place is sweetly juicy like a sun-kissed peach, and your welcomingness of your Mother-cunt to me is adorable! You have an adorable cunt Mom!"

"Oh Wondrous Son, bringer of unspeakable joy to the place you find between my legs -- I love that I'm your fuck!... Pantie removal for you darling is such a sexy affair!" Kayleigh exalted her Son, as she eagerly and wondrously received his finger.

The first chapter had begun! The daily chapters up her pussy may vary and always hotly did, and as her Son's wet-pleasure-night-Mother, the morning epilogue in his Mother-fuck-room always finished the same hot way!

And Kayleigh knew and loved that she would be weak and shaky-legged for quite some time, after her Son delivered his morning chapters and morning epilogue deep into her mother-cunt!

Kayleigh's Son offered hot and beautiful pussy orgasm. And he Never Failed! He was impeccable in his mother-cunt shafting. It was like Varnalius 'FLEW' on some 'WILD-WIND', and UTTERLY and TOTALLY, RAVISHED his Mothers pussys in UNSPEAKABLE NAUGHTINESS!

Varnalius was a gift to their Mother-cunts, and Varnalius' Maid-Mothers, happily, joyously, and needingly gifted their Mother-cunts to their Son!

Varnalius' energetic playing up his Maid-Mothers vaginas was nothing short of amazing, and the Maid-Mothers spent much time in naughty hot conversation, as they cooed and ohhhed over their Son's Fiery-Hot-Visitations up their naughty and wet Mother-vaginas.

The Maid-Mothers dripped collectively together for their Son! Their naughty Mother-pussys always dripping wet for any naughty session with Mother-Lusting Varnalius!

The way their Son would drive his wondrous tool into them with his amazing ejaculate control, was gushing pussy melody. That Varnalius could inject such hotness into their cunts with a simple 'Ram-Up' of his wondrous Mother-fuck-shaft, was unfathomably amazing! And every Maid-Mother, loved Varnalius', 'Ram-Ups', in their turned-on Mother-twats!

Their Son came to them with Hot Sexy Love! And it was a wondrous and indescribable joy in being wet for him, and in orgasming for him.

And now Kayleigh's Son was entering her with his muscled finger, and she eagerly anticipated his almost innocent exploring. Every time Kayleigh's Son, sexually explored her, it was like anew and fresh!

When Kayleigh's Son explored up into her mother-pussy, he melted her into her mother-pussy and she readily spread for him that he could indulge in his mother's cunt.

It was wondrous to watch and feel her Son fascinatingly indulge himself up her mother vagina, and all she could do was drip wet for her Son and let him orgasm her in stunning, sweet, and romantic hotness!

Kayleigh loved when she was doing the evening mother-pussy ritual for her Son, how his eyes glued to her, when she would naughtily strip for him. Kayleigh's Son especially liked the naughty pantie stripping she did for him, and his Monolithic cock would 'Flex' so Hotly, and sexy pre-cum would pour out his stretched aperture onto his wondrous 'Dome-head'!

It was a hot experience to get her Son's cock hot flexing and to have his pre-cum hotly coat his 'Dome-head'! And so was the orgasm he would give her, after she presented her vaginal need to him!

Kayleigh's Son gave wondrous orgasms to her pussy, as he did to all his Maid-Mothers pussys. Kayleigh could completely understand Kelly Mother's need for her Son. Kayleigh could never even dream of resisting his amazing hotness.

Living the beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency life with Varnalius, Kayleigh's life was to cherish and sexually please her Son! Kayleigh was boobs and vagina for Varnalius.

Kayleigh whispered in amazement beauty of how her day was starting with Varnalius, and with her cunt so wondrously excited by his finger penetration, "Son! Please Love, could I turn to face you and receive the first chapter of your poetry up my mother-cunt, so I can also reveal and offer you my mother-boobs?"

"Sure, Mommy. Turn and face me, beautiful Mother Love and receive all my morning's poetry chapters, facing me... And Mommy Love, you know l love you share your beautiful and oh-so-sexy Mommy-bosoms with me," l lovingly replied as I temporarily removed my finger from Mommy's beautiful and welcoming cunt!

"Oh, Son, delight of my life. It's so good to be cunt-active with you," Kayleigh gushed, as she turned to face her big-cocked Lover Son!

The early morning sun's soft radiant rays were so lovely as Kayleigh faced her hot and handsome Lover Son, with her cunt in beautiful need for him!

Placing her hands lovingly and adoringly on her Son's supple-muscled chest, Kayleigh purred with love for her Son, "Oh, Wondrous Son, your amazing Cock is such a joy to me,"

Kayleigh felt such burning heat in her sex-hole, she didn't know what to do. Kayleigh's legs jigged and twitched about, almost like in a spasm, as her pussy flooded with unbelievable and beautiful desire for her Son!

Kayleigh was euphoric. She would start her morning at her Son's beautiful organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise, by being hot fucked by him! Oh, what a beautiful way to start the day! Kayleigh's cunt was jubilant for what was about to happen!

"Oh, Son Love, I love sharing my bosoms and pussy with you," Kayleigh panted in mother-cunt heat.

With the sun radiant on us, I groaned, as my hands roved roved roved her, needing to touch her everywhere, "Oh, Mommy Love, my cock burns to its fullest length for you, and I love you."

"Oh, Son, Handsome Mesmeriser of my pussy, I love you too Darling Love," Kayleigh cried out, almost in tears of joy!

Kayleigh slipped her mother-tits out for her Son, and with little tears of joy dripping down her face, she romantically declared, "Son, Beautiful Son! I cannot live without you fucking me."

Then, like it was her first and last kiss all together, Kayleigh melded her lips to her Son's firm lips and kissed him, while she waited for him to do wondrous poetry up her cunt.

Kayleigh's whole body sexually and hotly squirmed as she kissed and waited.

Kayleigh's Son was her giver of orgasm, and soon his huge cock would flow like liquid-golden-fire in her mother-pussy, and she would Love Him, Love Him, Love Him, as he fucked her into beautiful organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise EUPHORIA!

Oh, it was so good to have Mommy so ready, and her kisses were delicious! Her tall lithe body -- paradisiacal!

"Oh, Mommy," I playfully whispered, "Are you my play-Mommy?"

Kayleigh delighted in her Son's cheeky charismatic serenading ways, and replied in jubilant joy and with a smile to match, while her hips uncontrollably rocked in wet pussy anticipation, "I am your play-mommy Son! Do you want to play with me Son?"

"I do Mommy!" I groaned, "I want to feel you up Mommy."

"Oh, Beautiful Son!" Kayleigh moaned in a wet pussy cry, "Feel me up then Darling! I part my legs for you Son! ... Oh, Son, feel up your mother."

"Oh, Mommy," I whispered, as I gave her little sloppy love kisses on her mouth, and touched my Mommy's pussy! "Oh, Mommy, it's so lovely to touch your special little place!... I love you Mommy."

"Oh, Son, I love you too. And beautiful handsome Son, mommy needs your special touch to her special place."

"Oh, Mommy, your special place is so soft and so wet! And Mommy, my cock's so big!"

"Darling Son, mommy's special place is for you!"

As the sun gloriously rolled golden rays into her Son's, Mother-fuck-room, illuminating everything with its wonder, unable to help herself, Kayleigh grabbed her Son's big pounding cock! "Son, your cock is so big and handsomely beautiful. Mommy loves your cock darling!"

"That's nice you love my cock, Mommy. Do you like me playing with your pussy lips?"

"I do, Son. I love it," Kayleigh panted out. She was close! Her Son is so utterly skilful with her pussy.

"That's nice Mommy that you like me playing with your pussy lips. And you're a good Mommy for letting your Mommy-tits out -- You know how I like to see them!"

Kayleigh, getting closer, purred, "I love to show you my tits Son! It's a joy to display them to you Darling for your pleasure!"

"They're beautiful and sexy Mommy and I love having them available to play with. And Mommy, it pumps my cock to have your tits as my play-tits!...... And Mommy, if you give me a kiss, I promise I'll play up your pussy!"

"OH, SON! A kiss for pussy-play, is it?"

"Yes, Mommy, a-kiss-for-pussy-play."

"YES, SON! I'll kiss you. I love kissing you! I'll kiss you Son, and Please Please Please play up your mother's pussy like you promised."

Mmmm, it was so nice to have my beautiful Mommy so so ready for pussy play.

With Kayleigh's tits still ringing in sexual joy from her Son's hot compliments to her mother-bosoms, Kayleigh knew Varn's morning poetry prologue was over. She'd had a wee taste earlier of chapter one, but now, it would begin for real!

It was always beautiful to be wet-pleasure-night-mother to her Son, and it was always beautiful to start the morning at her Son's beautiful organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise, in his Mother-fuck-room!

In gliding love, Kayleigh again lowered her mouth to her Son's mouth and she felt the page turn to the start of Chapter One -- Where her Son would fulfill his promise and play up her mother-pussy.

With her eyes closed, Kayleigh's lips love-bonded with her Son's lips, as she entered the wonderful and amazing world of her Son's beautiful morning poetry story -- Chapter One!

As Kayleigh had fabulous, sliding and gliding kiss-sex with her Son, he romantically, wonderfully, and lovingly fulfilled his promise to play in her mother-pussy.

It was a wondrously naughty hot promise to have from her Son that if she kissed him, he would play up her pussy.

As Kayleigh kissed her Son, she felt his lusting finger enter her, and Oh, he was hungry for her pussy. And naughtily Kayleigh welcomed her Son's hunger for her mother-cunt!

But Kayleigh knew that before her Son fucked her pussy with his hot cock, he would read his love poetry to her mother-cunt, for her deliciously hot handsome Son liked a super wet pussy!

And as Varnalius' gifted finger entered her mother-pussy, Kayleigh felt his poetry begin of how he loved playing with her mother-pussy.

Kayleigh's kisses were languorously passionate to her Son, and her leg was thrown over her Son's hip, opening her pussy wantingly to her Son's serenading pussy-play.

Kayleigh felt like she floated as Varnalius hotly fingered her mother-pussy, and as he wonderfully probed deep into her, Kayleigh purred, "I love you Son... I love you Son!"

12