Varnalius + His Four Mothers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy, my chapter two of how I love to fuck you, I want to give it to you with the sun bathing your beautiful and sexy tits!"

Kayleigh moaned at the edge of orgasm, "You want your mother to mount you Son, so my tits shall be in the morning sun?"

I whispered my reply... It was time! "Yes, Mommy...... And I Promise, Mommy!...... I'm nice and big!"

"Oh, Son, I love you see the sun on my tits, and I'm thrilled that you're turning the page of your story to Chapter Two!

Together they threw the bedcovers off!

"Son, my cunt honours you that I would mount you!" Kayleigh exclaimed, as she straddled Varnalius and pulled her little negligee up to reveal her mother-cunt to him!

With her Son's, pre-cum coated, cock-head, hotly at her mother-entrance, Kayleigh jubilantly cried out into the sun-filled room, "Son, the sun is on my tits and my pussy for You Darling!"

And then, in a pent-up-pussy-heat-scream, Kayleigh screamed, "Son! My cunt is for your Cock!"

Chapter Two of how Varn loved fucking her, came like a wondrous roaring hearth fire!

Kayleigh orgasm-screamed as she received huge, inch after inch, of her Son's wondrous 'FLEXING' COCK into her mother-pussy, while her Son romantically fondled her mother-bosoms!

It was beautiful -- The sun filled the room, and her Son filled her pussy!

To feel my whole length in Mommy was beautiful. I loved everything about Mommy's loving pussy.

"Mommy, it's so absolutely lovely Mommy, to feel my whole length in your beautiful play-pussy." I whispered in sexual delight! "And it was such a lovely to journey in. Do you like it Mommy? Do you like me playing in your pussy with my cock?"

"Oh, Darling Son, I love it. You playing up my pussy with your cock is so beautiful," Kayleigh answered in pussy delight. She leaned forward draping her tits onto her Son and smooched him. "Darling Son Love, I love that you have my pussy as a play-pussy, it's so naughtily beautiful."

Adjusting herself on her Son's still full erection, Kayleigh added,

"And Son, you play so hotly."

~ ~ ~

~ Chapter Two ~

~ Kelly wakes up in the Mothers bed, wet for her Son.

While the stillness of night at Varnalius' beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise still abounded, the night essence had begun its ending stages as the first faint rays of the sun suffused their way into the night sky, lightening it almost imperceptibly, when Kelly opened her eyes in astonished wonder.

Either side of her were the calm sleeping forms of the two Maid-Mothers, the third Maid-Mother slept with her Son, as wet-pleasure-night-Mother.

The silence of the night was calmly pervasive as Kelly savouringly, in joyous gladness, reflected on the wondrous change she'd woken up to.

Kelly lay on her back, her slender legs comfortably parted, and the lovely soft lace ruffle of her sexy little negligee draping romantically between her parted thighs, sensually caressing her smooth wet mother-cunt.

As she always did these days, Kelly woke, wet-in-the-cunt for her wondrous Son, but today was different. Today Kelly woke up in raptured wet cunt for her Son. Her Son who probably at this very time, had his huge sexy Mother-fuck-cock in his Kayleigh Mother's, wet pussy.

The change Kelly woke up with was between her legs -- Gone was the pussy hesitancy towards her Son. With this change, Kelly hoped she could become new mother-pussy to her Son.

And also with this change, Kelly was able to open to the feeling, that her Son would hopefully find her attractive. It was a wondrous feeling, and Kelly began to feel that her Son would find the smooth lips of her mother-cunt attractive, and Kelly gushed at that -- Romantically sopping her negligee lace ruffle, for her amazing Son.

Kelly also felt joyous that her Son would find her little tits attractive, even though they were spaced apart a bit.

And an even greater thrill that enlivened Kelly's pussy was the delightfully delicious thought that her super-hot, toned supple-muscled, blue-eyed Son, would find her pink-mother-hole sexy. Mmmm, that was such a gorgeous thought. Her pink hole was to be for her Son.

Hotter again was the wondrous feeling that Kelly wanted to join the other Mothers in the evening Maid-Mother, wet-vagina, sexual-ritual, and display her own sexual need for her Son.

Kelly felt her wet pussy channel; Oh it felt beautifully wet and pink for her Son. Her Son hadn't been going in her pussy, but now hopefully her pussy could be filled with her Son's cock.

Now she could love her Son, not with an empty cunt, but with a cunt he filled.

And to be with her Son at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency sexual-paradise, as a pussy mother to him, was the greatest thrill!

And while her pussy hesitancy was gone, Kelly had doubts as to whether her Son would find her sexy, and she also had nervousness about displaying her cunt need for her Son, with the other Mothers present.

With Varnalius' two Maid-Mothers still sleeping either side of her, and the night sky continuing to subtly lighten, Kelly pulled the sopping lace ruffle up from her pussy and entered where she would love her Son to enter.

And as Kelly prepared her pussy in hope for her Son, she contemplated how she could approach him, to let him know she would love to become one of his pussy-Mothers.

Kelly slid her finger in her pussy, as she thought of her Son in his Mother-fuck-room, sliding his big sexy Mother-fuck-shaft in his wet-pleasure-night-Mother.

"Ohhh," Kelly silently cried in envy, she had to talk with Varnalius. She so wanted to join in the Mothers routine and have her turn sleeping with her Son, as his wet-pleasure-night-Mother.

Kelly strove to think about how to approach her Son, while at the same time she also strove to orgasm for him.

Kelly looked at idea after idea, as she plunged finger-length after finger-length, and both her quests cumulated simultaneously with the joy of love for her Son, in her heart, and with joy beautifully suffusing her pussy that she could be love-pussy to her Son.

As Kelly burst into beautiful orgasm for her Son and her pussy flooded in delicious need for him, the idea how she could approach her Son, came clearly into her mind. It was simple. She would ask Varnalius if she could talk to him after breakfast in the sun-room.

Having come up with an idea that she was happy with, Kelly thought about talking with Varnalius in the lovely sun-room, and the thought continued to orgasm her. -- Her pussy jutting up in needful orgasm.

Mindful of the two sleeping Mothers either side of her, Kelly tried to muffle her joyous orgasm cries that soon, hopefully, she would be having on her Son's hot cock.

But try as she did, her orgasm cries that soon Kelly would hopefully be another mother-pussy for her Son, came joyously screaming out anyway.

Kelly's pussy and whole body convulsed in orgasm, as she sopped the bedsheet between her legs.

Kelly's orgasm cries of; "Varnalius Son, Varnalius, Varnalius -- Son!" woke Varnalius' two sleeping Maid-Mothers either side of her.

Both Maid-Mothers smiled inwardly at Kelly Mother's joyous orgasm cries for their Son. And as the Maid-Mothers who were waiting their turn to sleep with their Son, did every morning -- They found their needing mother-holes.

With each Maid-Mother filling her own wet Mother-hole with their own fingers, they began to joyously chorus sing together their love and need for their wondrous hot and handsome Son.

"Oh, Hot Son, I love you hot fuck your mother," the two Maid-Mothers chorused together, as they fingered their pussys, both knowing that they fingered in unison for their Son.

Normally, Kelly would just silently masturbate for her Son, while the two Maid-Mothers chorused their cunt-love song for Varnalius, but this morning Kelly joined the Mothers with her own chorus.

With Kelly's first orgasm series past, she lowered her hand back down to her hotly wet pussy and joined the other Mothers in playing with their pussys for their Hot Son.

And as the two Maid-Mothers chorused together, "Hot Son, I love you hot fuck your mother," Kelly mother followed with her own chorus, "Hot Son, I would love you hot fuck your mother."

Now, all three Mothers stroked in unison for their Son, as they repeated their chorus songs for him.

The bedcovers were fully kicked off, and each Mother spread her legs and plunged her pussy in hot arousal for their Son.

The three Mothers touching toe to toe, with their legs spread, lay on the bed with their cunts on fire for their Son.

As the tempo of their plunging and chorusing increased, the wet squelching of their three Mother pussys became a juicy background melody for their choruses.

The Mothers were juicy for their Son!

The three Mothers plunging tempo increased and increased and increased, until three fingers hotly flew in flying needful speed into the three Mother-pussys of Varnalius' three Mothers sharing the one bed.

In the hot unison of feelings for their Son, the three Mothers romantically splurged juices out around their dancing fingers. The two Maid-Mothers forming wet-patches on the bedsheet from their splurging juices, while Kelly Mother added to her already formed wet-patch.

As the three Mothers danced their fingers faster and faster in their Mother-pussys for their Son, and beautifully grew their bedsheet wet-patches, their choruses combined into one word. One Beautiful Beautiful word -- "SON."

The flying finger-dances into their Mother-cunts took them into ecstasy for their Son, and the final hot chorus was sung in a jubilant scream, as the three Mothers simultaneously orgasmed for their SON!

Their combined orgasm scream of "SON-N-N-N-N-N!" romantically reverberated around their bedroom and sexily flooded the whole dwelling, while their three Mother-pussys gushed Mother-juices in their wondrous early morning orgasm for their beloved hot SON!

~

Kelly and the two Maid-Mothers, Rochelle and Sharleen, had gotten up from the Mothers bed, and still wearing their sexy lacy negligees that they had hand-crafted, they were in the kitchen preparing breakfast when they heard the joyous orgasm love screams of Maid-Mother Kayleigh, coming from Varnalius' Mother-fuck-room.

Both Rochelle and Sharleen, each flew a hand up their negligees and began to play with their Mother-pussys for their amazing and hot Son!

Kelly Mother couldn't resist and flew her own hand up her negligee, and all three Mothers stood in the sun-bedecked kitchen and in wet-naughty-delight, orgasmed their Mother-cunts for their HOT HOT SON!

~ ~ ~

~ Chapter Three ~

~ Varnalius' morning entry to the kitchen has his Mothers in sweet pussy frenzy.

All three Mothers in the kitchen again orgasmed their Mother-cunts in unison for their wondrous Son. After their orgasms, all three Mothers kept their hands on their pussys, calming their pussys down after their hot spasmings for their Son, before they continued preparing breakfast.

When Varnalius walked into the kitchen, with Kayleigh on his arm, Kelly was in absolute awe of Varnalius, and her pussy was so hotly wet for him, as she knew all the Mothers pussys would be.

Kelly watched Varnalius walk into the kitchen with his hip-wrap parted and his huge erect Mother-fuck-cock on full display. He was an amazing sight, his toned supple-muscled thighs sturdy pillars for his huge pillar of a cock.

Varnalius wore only his parted sky-blue, hip-wrap, his whole body toned supple-muscled, and his eyes radiant blue. He came with a hot presence and a hot cock. His smile was magnetic, as was his cock.

Varnalius had not just come into the kitchen to say hi, he had come to fuck his other Maid-Mothers. The two Maid-Mothers in the kitchen would join the third Maid-Mother in starting their day at Varnalius' beautiful organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise, with beautiful orgasm love screams, as their Son fucked their Mother-pussys with his huge sexy cock.

Kelly was so pleased that she had sorted her feelings out, and was ready and hopeful that she could receive her Son's huge hot cock into her own mother-pussy, but she needed to talk to Varnalius and find out if he wanted her, and if he found her tits and pussy sexy.

Kelly was eager to talk to him as soon as possible, for like all the other Mothers, Kelly needed her Son in her cunt. Kelly so hoped Varnalius would be free to talk to her first thing after breakfast.

Rochelle Mother was the first to scream out a hi to Varnalius and threw herself into his arms where they copiously hugged. Kelly watched Varnalius play with Rochelle's buttocks, then he lifted her up and carried her to the kitchen bench.

Rochelle came out of his arms, pulled her negligee up over her Mother-pussy, turned and bent forward, offering her wet and needing Mother-slit to her Son.

Varnalius began to caress Rochelle's sex-hole as Sharleen kissed him hi, and Kelly also said hi.

Then Kelly watched her Son angle his huge shaft down and line it up with the pink dripping hole between Rochelle's thighs.

Kelly loved the way her Son handled his sex-shaft. With deep envy, Kelly watched his beautiful cock-head open Rochelle up.

Varnalius was so controlled with his entry. Kelly watched Varnalius pause as Rochelle's pussy hugged to the huge size of her Son's cock-head in her entrance. Then Varnalius was gliding his huge tool into Rochelle Mother, and Oh how Kelly wished she could have the same thing.

With her pussy dripping, Kelly watched her Son's long length disappear completely into Rochelle, as Rochelle cried out her joy at feeling her Son's entry.

As always, Kelly watched her Son in awe. He hotly caressed his Rochelle Mother's buttocks, as he worked his huge organ in her pussy.

And with the early sun softly pouring in through the kitchen windows, Rochelle Mother began to cry out her orgasm love screams for her Son.

Varnalius kept his motion going in Rochelle's orgasming pussy and gave his Rochelle Mother, four beautiful screaming orgasms, then paused.

After a short period, Sharleen bent forward beside Rochelle, Sharleen raised her negligee up also, and she too offered her Mother sex-hole to her Son.

Kelly cupped her own mother-pussy under her negligee as she continued to watch Varnalius. With his Mother-fuck-shaft still fully in orgasmed Rochelle, he reached over and fondled Sharleen's sex-hole.

Unable to help herself, Kelly entered her own pussy as she watched Varnalius withdraw his huge shaft from Rochelle, where once out, it flexed hotly upwards.

It was an amazing sight. His shaft was thickly coated with Rochelle's juices and there must have been a build up of Rochelle's juices on Varnalius' balls, because Rochelle's juices were now dripping off Varnalius' balls.

Kelly was deep in her own pussy, and her pussy need for her Son was so so intense. Oh, please please find me acceptable, she thought to herself as she gazed in mesmerised desire at her Son's huge, juice-clad cock and balls hotly glistening in the morning sun's rays.

Kelly went as deep up her cunt as she could. It was a wondrous sight. Her Son's huge glistening Mother-fuck-shaft. Oh, how she needed him.

Then Varnalius moved behind Sharleen, angled his vertical organ forward again and entered his cock-head into Sharleen, to her joyous cries that her Son was going into her.

Like she was in a needful dream, Kelly walked to stand by her Son's side and snuggled tightly into him, putting her free arm around his middle, and she was delighted when he put an arm around her shoulders.

Kelly was close and she fingered herself under her negligee, as Varnalius paused with Sharleen's pussy wetly smooching his huge head.

Kelly started to fast finger her pussy and romantically smooch Varnalius' shoulder as he began to enter Sharleen. Sharleen and Kelly moaned together, and Kelly was going faster and faster.

Standing beside her Son and snuggled romantically into him, Kelly felt Varnalius' every hot thrust into Sharleen, as though Kelly was being fucked herself, which was what she wanted and needed.

Then Sharleen and Kelly were screaming together, and Kelly's finger was again flying in her mother-pussy wishing it was her Son's cock. Oh, she needed to talk with Varnalius and tell him she was ready for him, that she wanted him, and that she needed him, and find out if he wanted her as a pussy Mother, and if he found her sexy.

Oh, please let him want me and find me sexy, Kelly thought to herself, just before she joined Sharleen and flooded into their fourth orgasm for her Son.

The kitchen was bathed golden with the early sun and heavily scented with pussy juice, as Varnalius spoke to all his Mothers.

"Mothers, as always, you all look so beautiful and I love you all."

"Oh, handsome Son, thank you and we love you too," the Mothers all cooed.

Then Varnalius was kissing his Maid-Mothers on their mouths. Beautiful, long, loving romantic kisses, while he fondled their Mother-bosoms.

And when he got to Kelly, he kissed her on the forehead and rubbed her shoulders, and Kelly nearly wept. She so wanted and needed to be a pussy mother for Varnalius.

Kelly snuggled into Varnalius, loving the feeling of his huge cock against her tummy. She tightly wrapped her arms around his middle and looked up at him.

And with tears pooling in her eyes that were full of need for her Son, and with her pussy in wet aching need for him, Kelly softly asked, "Son, could I please talk to you after breakfast in the sun-room. I've got something really important I'd like to talk to you about, and something I really need to ask you."

Varnalius hugged her tightly, kissed her forehead again and answered her, "Okay Mother. Come and get me when you're ready."

"Thank you Son," Kelly replied, with her eyes full of love and need for her amazing and hot Son.

Kelly loved being with her hot Son at his beautiful organic-self-sufficiency, sexual-paradise, and she would love it being a wet pussy mother to him.

~ ~ ~

12