Varnalius + His Four Mothers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the magnificence that was her Son, stepped towards her, preceded by his huge, pumping erection!

Kelly's trembling legs trembled more, her dripping pussy dripped more, and her mouth lips went drier.

The cock she needed to be on was approaching and it was a huge and powerful cock. The huge cock that was approaching her had the power to release her from her insecurities, and it had the power to bring her the joy she craved.

Kelly wanted to 'couple' with her Son. She wanted to be opened up by his big sexy shaft and be filled by it. She wanted to be loved by her Son as a pussy-mother.

Varnalius' gaze didn't falter as his first step smoothly flowed into a second step, preceded as always, by his solid pumping mother-fuck-erection.

Kelly wondered: Is he going to fuck her? She felt her pussy preparing to receive the hotly handsome shaft of her Son. She raised her negligee up higher, spread her legs a little wider--He could go straight in.

Her Son kept stepping towards her through the dancing sun-rays. He was so earthy handsome. Kelly counted his steps--They were steps to being fucked by him. Her pussy was so juicy and so ready!

At four steps, he stopped. The sun dancing all over his hot body. And yes, the sun danced beautifully on his cock!

Her Son had stopped with his erection about four inches away from her displayed dripping cunt.

Varnalius looked steadily into her eyes. Kelly felt overwhelmed with shyness and insecurities but knew what she had to do.

Hardly able to breathe but with her arousal increasing, and with the room feeling so surreally silent Kelly thought she could almost hear her drips softly splattering on the stone pavers.

Her tears increased and were pouring down her face...She knew what she must do!

Her Son's gaze into her eyes--Her lifeline and her hope. His cock--Her need.

With fear on the verge of overwhelming her, Kelly raised her free hand to the thin shoulder straps of her negligee and looking hopefully at her Son, she slipped them aside.

Kelly's hand paused on her heart between what she feared were her too widely spaced tits for her Son to find sexy.

Kelly began to weep as her shaking fingers took hold of the top of her negligee. She let out a huge sob as she began to lower her negligee off her tits for her hot Son.

Tears dripped off her cheeks and onto her chest between her spaced tits. Kelly had to do a little tug on her negligee to get it past her pinnacled nipples.

The negligee came away quickly from her nipples and Kelly wept in fear with her tits on full display for her Son.

Kelly was facing her fears, while at the same time she was letting her Son know how much she wanted to be a pussy-mother to him.

Varnalius was amazing! He had no fear about Kelly facing her own fears. Well, she'd faced her fear and presented herself to him where he could see her nakedness, and hopefully receive her as a pussy-mother and fuck her.

Varnalius' face was solemn, but he still looked at her with eyes that sweetly said, he loved her. Kelly bit her lower lip. Oh, what does Varnalius think of my tits? What does he think of my pussy? And what does he think of my slender body?

Kelly was fully in her fear. She couldn't change her tits, but she loved her Son and wanted to be fucked by him.

"I love you, Varnalius," Kelly softly cried.

"I love you too, Mother," Varnalius replied, his words solemn like his face, but also conveying that he loved her.

Kelly's tears kept coming. She wanted to ask him if he wanted her as a pussy-mother and if he wanted to fuck her, but she couldn't get the words out.

Why couldn't she ask him? Why? ... Why? ... Why?

Varnalius smiled at her. He really smiled at her, his gorgeous blue eyes twinkling. Kelly gulped in anguish as she realised the outcome of displaying her tits and pussy to her Son -- He wouldn't try and sway her.

--And she couldn't get her question out!

In an emotional outpouring, Kelly burst into uncontrollable tears.

Varnalius opened his arms out and she fell into them. Her naked tits against his naked chest--Mmmm, it felt so good and so comforting!

Her Son held her tightly and she wept in need for him. Unable to help herself, Kelly slid her hand down between their tummies and found her wet and needing mother-hole.

And as Kelly wept in disappointment for what she couldn't ask her Son, she masturbated her empty pussy while her lower forearm rubbed against the huge, hot cock of her Son. Feeling her Son's cock accidentally with her forearm movements, teased her pussy immeasurably.

And with every finger-stroke in her pussy being accompanied by her forearm gliding against his shaft, Kelly was reminded -- finger-stroke by finger-stroke -- of what she couldn't ask for.

Varnalius' big beautiful cock, a few inches away from her own needing pussy. But he would not be fucking her, because she couldn't ask him if he wanted her as a pussy-mother. Her tears were endless...

Kelly wildly masturbated her pussy, she was desperate with need. She would ask him this afternoon when they went sunbathing. She would! She would! She would! -- She had to!

Varnalius rubbed her back, while she fucked her pussy because she couldn't ask him if he wanted her as a pussy-mother. It had all seemed so easy this morning in bed, but now! Now, she hadn't been able to ask him.

With determination, Kelly fingered her cunt. She was determined, absolutely determined to ask Varnalius on her afternoon bikini date with him.

And in determination, Kelly orgasmed for her Son amidst her disappointment sobs.

Sweet Varnalius comfortingly smooched her forehead as her pussy spasmed on her finger, but not on his cock!

Kelly felt so much love for her profound Son and she felt such need for him.

Luxuriating in the hot security of her Son's arms after her orgasm, and slowly circling her finger full length in her pussy, she again remembered watching him open his Maid-Mothers up with his wondrous cock.

Varnalius was so vital in every way, including sexually. And seeing the shining, taut skin of his engorged cock-head smooching radiantly into their wet pussys was so sexy because she imagined it happening to her.

The sexy way the Maid-Mothers' pussys stretched around the huge head of his stunning, hefty cock, drove her crazy with desire. And then, with Varnalius having opened them up, she would watch his huge shaft alluringly enter into their welcoming pussys, their mother-pussys stretching lovingly and romantically around the huge shaft of their hot Son!

Oh, how Kelly wanted that--Oh, how she needed it.

Yes, Varnalius had said she would look beautiful in her new bikini, and again she thought about how that didn't necessarily mean he found her sexy and would be putting his huge shaft into her.

With her head resting on his Son's shoulder, Kelly's tears came again, more intense than before and she burst into inconsolable weeping while she again began to rapidly finger her pussy.

Kelly wept and fingered, wept and fingered, and wept and fingered. She couldn't stop either.

💐 Chapter Three

Varnalius felt his Kelly Mother needed the comfort of his other Mothers, so he scooped his weeping and fingering mother up and headed for the kitchen. Arriving in the kitchen with his Mother still weeping and fingering herself, his Maid-Mothers all rushed over in concern.

With his face still solemn, Varnalius nodded towards a chair at the kitchen table and Rochelle, the youngest Maid-Mother, raced to get it. Varnalius carried his Mother to near the woodstove with its comforting warm, Rochelle placed the chair behind Varnalius and he slowly sat down.

Varnalius positioned his Mother so her back was against his chest. He lovingly wrapped his arms tightly around her middle, her lovely, little, creamy mother-bosoms, with their soft-pink, peaked nipples, resting delicately on his forearms.

Varnalius moved his legs apart, splaying his Mother's creamy smooth thighs widely so she could have easy access to play with her pussy, which she continued to do as she wept.

Rochelle and Sharleen, standing either side of Varnalius and his Mother, reached down and slid Kelly's negligee way up above her hips, supporting also that Kelly have easy access to her pussy in her time of need.

All three Maid-Mothers offered comforting touches to Kelly's shoulders and upper arms, as well as cooing soft kisses to her cheeks, while Kelly cried intensely and fingered her pussy with a matching intensity.

Juices were gushing out of Kelly's pussy and tears were flooding out of her eyes.

The Maid-Mothers all looked on, not knowing what else they could do. But as they watched Kelly wildly and desperately masturbating her pussy for her Son, an idea came collectively to the three Maid-Mothers of how they might support Kelly.

The Maid-Mothers looked at each other and all nodded their agreement.

Through tear hazed eyes, Kelly watched Varnalius' Maid-Mothers, one by one, slide their frocks up above their hips and deftly pull their pantie-crotches aside.

Then all four Mothers were masturbating their pussys for their amazing Son. Kelly knew that the three Maid-Mothers standing around her were masturbating their pussys in empathy with her. It was empathy masturbation.

Kelly was sweetly touched and moved by the Maid-Mothers loving caring towards her. And also, Varnalius lovingly holding her was immaculate!

As Kelly observed and felt all the Mothers masturbating for their Son, she almost felt like a pussy-mother--almost.

But it was very difficult for Kelly to watch, when each Maid-Mother, one by one, would slide her finger out of her mother-pussy and offer their Son their mother-juices on a juice-laden finger.

And Varnalius would merrily receive his Mothers' offerings from their wet mother-holes, stripping their mother-juices from their fingers with indulgent lusting licks and appreciative sucking and kissing.

With their fingers shining clean and not a drop missed! Varnalius would thank them with a heart and pussy melting smile, which accompanied a personal compliment on the hotness and deliciousness of their mother-juices and how aphrodisiacal he found them.

After such wonderful compliments from their Son, each Maid-Mother raced her finger back into her pussy and collectively the masturbation tempo increased.

It was heartbreaking for Kelly that she couldn't offer Varnalius her own abundant mother-juices because she hadn't yet been confident enough to ask him if he found her sexy and if he would like her to be a pussy-mother to him.

But while Kelly couldn't offer her mother-juices, she was drawn into the increased masturbation tempo of the Mothers for their Son, and Kelly's pussy stroking joined in with the rhythm the Maid-Mothers were stroking -- Four fingers stroking four wet mother-pussys for their Son!

And Kelly did do one thing with her juices, other than have them spilling out her pussy. She slipped her finger out and slid her hand with the juice coated finger between the strong but sensitive hands of her Son which rested comfortingly on her tummy.

Kelly was joyed when Varnalius played fingers with her juicy finger. It was a sort of unintended experience, much like her forearm against his cock earlier, but her joy bubbled; for although it was innocuous, she was sharing her mother-juices with her Son, and it felt good.

Again, Kelly reflected that Varnalius wouldn't sway her, but he wouldn't deny her either. And as Kelly played fingers with her hot Son, and he received her juices off her finger with exquisite rubbings and comforting squeezes, she felt a little more confident that hopefully she would be able to voice her desperate question when she was on her bikini date with him this afternoon.

As her juices went from her finger to her Son's fingers, Kelly felt it was a bit like she was on a pussy masturbation date with her Son, where she masturbated her mother-pussy for him and shared her mother-juices with him, in the hope that he would find her sexy, would want her as a pussy-mother, and would fuck her.

And that Kelly was having this pussy masturbation date with her Son while his Maid-Mothers were present and were being very supportive of her, made Kelly realise that if Varnalius did receive her as a pussy-mother, then at the evening-ritual, where she would have to show her sexual need for her Son while his other Mothers looked on, that Kelly might not be the complete bundle of nerves that she had thought would be the case.

The nightly evening-ritual was a romantically startling event organised by Varnalius, and where the Mothers expressed their utter need for their fabulous Son. It happened in the lounge before dinner and while Kelly always sat in on the Son Mother, sex-ritual, Kelly was not a pussy-mother, so she never participated, but she so wanted that to change.

Varnalius would start the evening-ritual by parting his hip-wrap and revealing his hefty, hot erection. Then the Mothers would, one by one, display themselves to their Son, showing their sexual need for him.

The Mothers' first focus with their display was to try and get their Son's cock to flex in desire for their mother-pussys, and their second focus was to try and get Varnalius' wondrous cock-head covered in pre-cum.

Varnalius had amazing ejaculation control with his magnificent cock, and in the summertime with the afternoon sun beaming into the lounge, the thick coating of pre-cum on his cock-head would glisten and shimmer in romantic wonder.

Once each Mother had expressed the absolute need of her pussy for her Son, Varnalius would offer them relief and slip them onto his pillar-like organ, and the three Maid-Mothers would all go to dinner euphorically orgasmed by their Son!

Kelly always felt so left out being the only mother going to dinner who wasn't hotly orgasmed by their Son -- Kelly so wanted to go to dinner every evening with her cunt orgasmed by Varnalius' hot cock!

And now, playing juicy fingers with her Son, Kelly was hopeful she could ask Varnalius her burning question on her bikini date.

Kelly was so in love with Varnalius--It was joyous, it was beautiful, and it was sexy, oh, so very sexy! Kelly loved her Son and her cunt ached in wet need for his huge, pumping, sexy cock.

Kelly realised that her fear struggle wasn't over, but hopefully, the words would come and of course, she would be wearing her tiny, sex-doll bikini-panties and sex-doll bikini-bralette for her Son.

Kelly's hopes dashed a bit when she watched all three Maid-Mothers offer their Son, juicy fingers at the same time. Varnalius grinned his ever surfacing, merry grin as the three juice-dripping fingers were presented to him.

With his beautiful blue eyes beaming bright, Varnalius chortled in utter delight, "Oh, my hot and beautifully curvaceous, sex-doll Mothers, how sweet it is to look upon your dripping mother-cunts, and what a joy it is to feast on your naughty juices."

Varnalius had then opened his mouth and simultaneously received their offerings from their wet holes. With his grin playing fascinating games on his face, he had rolled their fingers in his mouth, continually changing the angle of his head as he feastingly worked voraciously to suck their three fingers clean.

The three Maid-Mothers were thrilled with their Son's sexy hot compliments and how he hotly received their juices, and three cleaned fingers excitedly dashed back into three eager mother-pussys and the masturbation tempo quickened with heat burning in their cunts.

While Kelly was deeply disappointed her finger wasn't the fourth finger in Varnalius' ravishing mouth, she was once more drawn into the increased tempo of the Maid-Mothers masturbating their pussys for their Son.

Kelly again felt the sweet feeling that the Maid-Mothers were empathy masturbating with her, and Kelly sensed that all Varnalius' Mothers were fingering their mother-pussys in time, Kelly's included.

It had happened this morning in the mothers-bed and now it was happening again. In her emotional state, Kelly looked from Maid-Mother to Maid-Mother and confirmed what she had sensed -- Four fingers were dipping into four mother-pussys in perfect unison, with each Mother masturbating in love for their Son.

It was amazing.

Kelly felt so supported by the Maid-Mothers and so loved by Varnalius, all she could do was leak juice as she masturbated along with the Maid-Mothers for their Son.

But Kelly cried when she watched blonde Maid-Mother Kayleigh slip one of her creamy mother-bosoms out of her frock, lean forward and offer her bosom to her Son.

As the mother-bosom presentation to their Son was happening, Varnalius kept his hands around Kelly's middle and she was so grateful for that.

Kelly was crying because she couldn't offer her own mother-bosoms, but as she cried, she couldn't help but become mesmerised by Varnalius' face as he looked upon Kayleigh Mother's, revealed and offered, creamy mother-tit.

Varnalius' face lit up in rapture; his grin, abounding in playfulness; his blue eyes sparkling in delight as he languorously studied the creamy bosom with its pink pointed nipple, offered lovingly, romantically and lustingly by his Kayleigh Mother.

Varnalius licked his lips. Kelly had to smile through her tears--He was preparing for a feast! Kelly looked down at her own, still revealed tits. Would her Son like to feast on her widely spaced, little tits?

While Kelly worried seriously about her tits, she couldn't keep herself from watching how her Son would enjoy Kayleigh Mother's creamy mother-tit.

Varnalius glowed with excitement. It was fascinating to see! In joyful playfulness, he pushed his tongue out and rubbed its tip cavortingly over the tip of Kayleigh's pink pinnacled nipple.

The Maid-Mothers masturbation tempo increased; it was time for their profound and hot Son to be on their mother-tits!

Without looking, Kelly sensed the increased speed of the Maid-Mothers fingers and Kelly felt drawn to unison masturbate with them and while it wasn't a conscious thought, her finger sped up in her pussy in time with Varnalius' other Mothers.

Kelly watched in amazement at the loving and joyful interplay between her Son and Kayleigh, as he played with Kayleigh's mother-bosom.

Varnalius was dancing a lust-dance with his tongue on the tip of Kayleigh's nipple, while his eyes voyeured the blooming creaminess upon which the nipple tipped.

Kelly knew Varnalius absolutely loved the creaminess of his Maid-Mothers tits. Oh, Varnalius, I've got creamy little, wide spaced tits, Kelly silently cried, while keeping her pussy masturbation going...She knew the fingering was important, that somehow it would help.

Helplessly mesmerised, Kelly continued to watch her Son.

Varnalius and Kayleigh were meeting through Kayleigh's mother-tit. Kayleigh wasn't jutting her tit forward and Varnalius wasn't rushing onto Kayleigh's tit, although both those things would probably happen at some stage.

Varnalius and Kayleigh Mother were two lovers and they were delighting in their meeting. Varnalius was an adventurous Son and Kayleigh was a devoted Mother.

"Kayleigh Mother babe, cunt-doll, why have you offered me your mother-tit, Love?" Varnalius asked with a joy-filled, playful smile, that after he'd asked his question, sexily metamorphosed into an open mouth stance with his Kayleigh Mother's nipple centred at its opening.

Bubbling in wonderful lust for her Son, Kayleigh Mother helplessly entered her peaked nipple and mother-bosom into her Son's welcoming mouth.

For Kayleigh, what she was doing was essential. It was like she had her jobs to do, she had to eat, and she had to sleep. AND she had to put her tit in her Son's mouth!

Her tit going into her Son's mouth was nurturing for Kayleigh, it was beautiful, it was sexy, it was lust-inducing, and Kayleigh loved every part of it.