Varnalius + His Four Mothers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayleigh's tit going into her Son's mouth was like her tit entering a cavern of security.

With her bosom securely in her Son's mouth, Kayleigh would have the security of her Son's lusting love--His hot lusting love that had her helplessly bathing her pussy lips with juices from her mother-cunt.

As Varnalius sucked wildly on her bosom, Kayleigh romantically put her free hand around the back of his head and gently but needingly tried to draw his mouth fuller onto her tit to receive the fullest of his hot ravishment, as her finger further sped up in her needing pussy.

"Ohhh, wondrous and hot, Son, who fucks me immaculately, I offer you my mother-bosom because like all your Mothers, I love being here with you at your beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency sexual-paradise, and with you, I live completely and totally, in beautiful and arousing sexual dependence on you, Love, and your huge, scintillatingly hot mother-fuck-cock! ... Darling Love, you are my Son, and you are sweet sunshine to my heart and my pussy -- And I offer you my mother-bosom with the lusting hope, desire, and need that you would fuck my mother-pussy," Kayleigh moaned.

Then Varnalius was licking her mother-tit and they were like licks of fire sending burning rays straight into her cunt. "Oh, Son!" Kayleigh cried.

Kelly watched her Son make magnificent love to Kayleigh's creamy mother-bosom.

With the Maid-Mothers in a snug gathering with their Son, Varnalius was in full mother-lust mode.

Varnalius' eyes glittered in lust for his Maid-Mothers. Oh, Kelly wanted her Son's lust glittering eyes on her! As Kelly sat on her Son's lap, she could feel his Mother-fuck-shaft, huge and pumping against her lower back.

While it was numbingly sad that Kelly wasn't a pussy-mother to Varnalius, she couldn't however, deny the thrill that rang in resounding hotness through her pussy as her Son held her in a comforting hug while she felt and watched him in his lusting delight, play naughtily with his Maid-Mothers.

But although it turned Kelly on to be with Varnalius this way, her heart ached with every sweet kiss he delivered to Kayleigh's mother-breast. Kelly's little creamy tits ached for her Son's romance, as did her pussy

Then Kayleigh was cuming with Varnalius fully on Kayleigh's mother-tit. "Oooohhh, Varnalius Love," Kayleigh cried.

The other two Maid-Mothers and Kelly's masturbation sped up again as they watched their Son wildly kiss and suck Kayleigh's creamy mother-bosom as Kayleigh orgasmed for her Son.

Varnalius' whole being intensely resonated in passionate-fire that he loved being sexy with his Maid-Mothers. His hot delighting focus on Kayleigh's creamy mother-tit, burned in lusting pleasure, and as Varnalius feasted on his Kayleigh Mother's tit, Kayleigh was transported to the wondrous place of repeated orgasms as her inspiring Son told her though the hot kissing of her tit, how much he loved her.

Varnalius' hot tit kissing had all the Mothers' pussys, Kelly's included, churning in heat and the adobe room chimed with mother-pussy arousal fragrance and mother-pussy need!

And when Kayleigh's bosom slipped from Varnalius' pleasuring mouth, it was immediately replaced by Rochelle's creamy mother-tit, and with merriment plastered on Varnalius' face, he ravished the next serving of mother-tit!

It was a fiery ravishing and Rochelle hadn't long been receiving her Son's love through her offered bosom when she too burst into orgasm, and as Varnalius did with all his Maid-Mothers, he transported Rochelle to the wondrous realm of multiple orgasms!

In the sun-soaked kitchen, as Varnalius danced a hot tune on Rochelle's tit, Rochelle came again, and again, and again!

And the chiming need of mother-pussys grew! Sharleen had her creamy mother-bosom waiting and it was almost a seamless exchange as Sharleen replaced Rochelle's tit in their Son's hot lavishing mouth.

Varnalius had the briefest mouthful of Sharleen Mother's hot creamy delicacy before she too screamed into orgasm and Varnalius tit-loved her into multiple pussy spasmings.

Then Kayleigh was back for seconds with her other tit this time, and with just a few moments of Varnalius' hot kissing, Kayleigh again burst into love-orgasm for her wondrous Son.

Rochelle followed immediately for seconds and when Rochelle's mother-cunt shattered into orgasm for her Son, Sharleen's other tit dashed in, and she too was again loved into orgasm.

In beautiful cunt-lust for their Son, the Maid-Mothers continued dishing their creamy mother-tits into their Son's tantalising mouth to receive spasmingly hot orgasms.

Faster and faster the Maid-Mothers offered their tits to their Son until the kitchen was a frenzied dance of creamy mother-bosoms romantically gliding in-and-out of Varnalius' mouth, where he played joyous tit melody and the room shook from the Maid-Mothers joyous orgasm screams!

Kelly looked at the Maid-Mothers and saw their cunts were dripping profusely as Varnalius danced with their tits, and Kelly wept that she was not a pussy-mother to Varnalius.

As the Maid-Mothers' orgasm crescendos calmed to a humming silence, Kelly had her finger pushed deep into her cunt, and orgasmed and wept.

The three Maid-Mothers looked at Kelly, then looked at each other. Kayleigh nodded to the kitchen table and Rochelle and Sharleen nodded their agreement.

Rochelle then dashed off and returned with blankets, cushions, hairbrush, and the mother-dildo, which Varnalius had carved for them.

And at the Varnalius beautifully crafted kitchen table, there was a busy bustling as the Maid-Mothers prepared it for Kelly to be comforted on, and when their preparations were complete, they came to get Kelly from Varnalius' lap, where she still wept with her finger wedged deeply in her orgasming pussy.

With the beautifulness that Kelly saw happening between her Son and the Maid-Mothers, and that Kelly couldn't be involved because she couldn't find the confidence to ask Varnalius if he would want her for a pussy-mother, Kelly had slipped into a consuming grief. Her body was rigid with anguish as she wept and orgasmed at the same time--

The three Maid-Mothers and Varnalius silently nodded to each other, all agreeing that Kelly needed to be comforted by them all.

So Varnalius released his loving hold from around the middle of his Kelly Mother's rigid body, and Kayleigh had to use considerable strength on Kelly's hand to pull her finger out of her cunt.

Then the three Maid-Mothers managed to get Kelly standing and led her to the blanketed table. Once there, in pampering support, they helped Kelly up and had her lay on her back with two cushions under her head. They spread her legs, placing one comforting cushion under each knee.

Kelly's negligee was still up past her hips, so that was good. Kayleigh placed the head of the dildo at Kelly's wet entrance and rested the base on the table--It was there if Kelly wanted it.

Varnalius sat on a chair at Kelly's side and held her hand. Kayleigh got the hairbrush and went to Kelly's head and started gently brushing her hair while Rochelle and Sharleen each sat on a chair at the other end of the table and began to massage Kelly's feet.

And with Varnalius holding Kelly's hand and giving her soft Son Mother kisses to her cheek, he and his three Maid-Mothers lovingly pampered Kelly Mother.

Kelly was immensely touched by what was happening. She hadn't meant to lose control like she had, but the pain she couldn't be fucked by her Son had overwhelmed her.

And now that she'd been able to calm down, she felt embarrassed, but the pampering was so lovely! Her Son holding her hand and giving her soft cheek-kisses while her feet were massaged and her hair brushed was so sweet, and she happily allowed herself to relax into it.

In the relaxing rhythm of what was happening to Kelly, she thought about her upcoming bikini date with Varnalius. It wouldn't be long now when she'd be in her new sex-doll bikini with her Son.

Hopefully, she'd be able to ask him her question then--She clung desperately to that hope.

Kelly had worked so hard on her new bikini--wanting to look hot for her Son. Her bikini-pantie had a surprise for her Son too! She'd love it if he liked the surprise.

Keeping her eyes closed, Kelly imagined how Varnalius looked. Oh, he was stunning! His lean but hotly supple-muscled body that moved with such grace and vitally; his every pace a hot assurity of himself.

His face, prominent but gentle, his manly lips, oh, so kissable! And his eyes, shimmering orbs of sweet blue that gently, wildly, and hotly mesmerised her and all his Mothers.

Kelly smiled and thought that the air had become heated and thick as she thought about her Son's superb cock. That big, sexy shaft he hotly pushed into his Maid-Mothers pussys.

Oh, Kelly loved her Son and she loved his magnificently handsome mother-fuck-cock!

Kelly felt the head of the carved dildo temptingly resting at the entrance to her sex-hole. Kelly loved that Varnalius had carved it to the shape of his own huge erection, and with her smile going to a new level, Kelly excitedly wrapped her free had around the hefty, Son sized, shaft of the mother-dildo.

O-O-Ohhh it felt good! So very good! Kelly needed what was coming to her pussy! Oh, she needed her Son's actual cock, but hopefully, that would happen this afternoon after she'd asked her question to him, but for now, she needed his replica cock--The mother-dildo.

With Kelly feeling confident that she would be able to ask Varnalius her burning question, she pushed the dildo head into her wet and wanting mother-cunt.

"O-O-O-hhh, S-O-N-N-N," Kelly moaned, "it's so good to push the mother-dildo head into my wet mother-cunt, and I love it's shaped like your hot cock!"

Varnalius was pleased his Kelly Mother was feeling happier, it was hard watching her so troubled. He would love it if she wanted to become a pussy-mother to him. She was very cute and loved him dearly, and her petite body was so very fondlable!

He loved her delicious little creamy mother-tits and that they were spaced apart a little was uniquely sexy. Her limbs were very slender but well-toned and matched her alluring slenderness nicely.

His Kelly Mother's slender thighs emerging from her petite hips either side of her utterly delightful, smooth, and cute mother-slit was a hot sight! Varnalius' cock burned for her sweet, little, pink mother-pussy.

Varnalius would never try and sway his mother into becoming one of his sex-doll Mothers, but he was fairly sure that his Kelly Mother wanted that--It would be up to her to ask though.

Maybe she might ask this afternoon when he took her sunbathing. His Kelly Mother had said this morning that she had something important she wanted to share with him and something she wanted to ask him, but all she'd done was to ask him to take her sunbathing in her new sex-doll bikini.

Varnalius was quite sure that sunbathing wasn't what she initially wanted to talk to him about. Maybe he would find out this afternoon.

There was no question though, he would love to sink his ram-shaft into his Kelly Mother's hot little luscious and inviting pussy.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the mother-dildo, Kelly Mother, it's a pleasure to see you use it. It's sweet you like that it's the same shape as my mother-fuck-shaft."

Varnalius gave his Kelly Mother a long passionate kiss on her cheek, then added, "Sweet Kelly Mother Love, you look so beautiful and sexy."

Kelly was thrilled at her Son's words--He found her sexy! Even her tits didn't feel quite so spaced apart! She felt a huge weight lift off her. Now all she had to do was find out if he would want her as a pussy-mother?

But even with her worry about the question she had to ask her Son, Kelly was overjoyed with his compliment and her mother-pussy eagerly received the rest of the dildo. Kelly could ask Varnalius her question, she knew she could!

"Ohhhh, Son, thank you for your compliment, it means so much to me. And it's so hot to fuck my pussy with the mother-dildo that's shaped like your cock!"

Kelly opened her eyes and looked at her Son. "Love, it's so nice that you hold my hand and comfort me while I fuck my pussy," she cried as the dildo found a fast rhythm in her mother-sex-hole.

The Maid-Mothers all exchanged happy looks with Varnalius as they continued with the hair brushing and feet massage, pampering of Kelly.

"I love you, Kelly Mother," Varnalius responded.

"I love you too, Son," Kelly replied.

In silence, Varnalius and the three Maid-Mothers watched Kelly fuck herself. His Kelly Mother was very juicy and made sweet squelching tunes as she flew the dildo in and out.

Varnalius smooched his Kelly Mother's forehead, whispering, "Beautiful Mother."

Kelly's eyes closed as her pussy heat grew. It was so good to have her Son watch her fuck her pussy and hopefully this afternoon it would be his hot cock ravishing her, and on that thought, orgasm took her.

"S-O-N-N-N," she screamed.

Kelly pulled the dildo out of her spasming pussy, letting her Son know that her pussy was for him--That she needed his cock! But knowing he wouldn't do anything unless she asked him her question.

Kelly writhed in orgasm for her Son, while her feet continued to be blissfully massaged, her hair gently brushed, and her hotly spectacular Son romantically smooched her forehead and held her hand.

Oh, Kelly was pampered. And when Varnalius took Kelly on her bikini date this afternoon, she had to find the confidence to ask him if he wanted her as a pussy-mother--She just had to!

Kelly loved living with Varnalius at his beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency sexual-paradise, and oh, she wanted to live it as a pussy-mother to him, she wanted to live it with her mother-pussy slipped lovingly and romantically onto her amazing Son's superbly hot cock.

~ ~ ~