Varsity Players Ch. 04

Story Info
Another season, another bowl.
4.8k words
4.75
2.7k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Season, Another Bowl

This is an entirely fictional story. It is set at UPitt, but it could be anywhere. Some of the other places are made-up. This part involves Pitt at the Rose Bowl. UPitt, although a perennial bowl pick has not played the Rose Bowl for decades. However, I wanted to move the action to California where Billy's parents live, so please forgive the author's license. All characters engaged in sexual activity are over 18. © 2024, All rights reserved. Brunosden

There was a bit of a surprise before the pre-season drills commenced. A new UPitt rule required that University docs perform physicals. Personal GP physicals were no longer acceptable. The university was fearful that unqualified physicals done by "friendly family doctors" might not disclose issues and expose it to law suits later. So the new mandatory physicals were scheduled at the University Health Service. No one expected any issues. The team had been working out all summer. Both Tad and Billy would weigh in at their desired weights. And both felt at the peak of young male health. They were scheduled in to consecutive appointments one afternoon. So they walked over to the clinic together.

Tad was called in first. The nurse, an attractive young woman, clearly enjoying several days of "handling" hot young jocks, took all the vitals and handed him the ubiquitous open backed gown. (Later Tad found a slip of paper with the nurse's name and number and the note, "call me.") "The doctor will be with you shortly." Tad sat quietly waiting (the gown being designed for a pre-pubescent ten year old), and he heard the nurse dealing with Billy in the adjacent exam room, going through the same routine. He laughed at the image of his 235 pound roommate in the gown. It would cover nothing. And he guessed Billy was already flirting with Liz, the nurse.

Soon the door opened. Tad was really surprised. It was Woody! It turned out with the new rules, there weren't enough university docs to cover all the student athletes needing physicals. So a few alum docs volunteered a day or two a month at the clinic to keep staffing costs down. Woody quickly volunteered--of course he had known that he would be doing physicals of the football team—that was something he really enjoyed. He knew that both Tad and Billy were on his roster for that afternoon. Woody was reading the chart as he entered and looked up and smiled. "Well, Tad, everything looks pretty good. Let's listen to what your body is telling us. Slip out of the gown and sit on the exam table."

Without any embarrassment, Tad stripped off the flimsy gown and dropped it to the floor. He sat back and man-spread his legs giving Woody an eye-full. He knew he looked fine in all his naked glory. He was pumped and cut. He and Billy had already worked out that morning. His nice long dick with its nearly full hood arched beautifully over his egg-sized balls. It was a not-so-still life that any gay painter would have used for a model. Woody proceeded to listen, tap, listen, tap, bend, listen to various spots on Tad's chest, back, neck, legs, knees and thighs, maintaining as much skin contact as was possible, particularly on the pecs with their eraser size nipples which had hardened in the cold exam room. "Everything looks pretty good. I've looked at the blood work and the urine samples that you gave last week. Again everything is within a normal range—as of course we would expect. Now stand up."

Tad stood, crossed his arms under his pecs and spread his legs. He knew he was presenting his cock front and center, but after all he knew Woody had been staring at his basket for months as they sat watching games. "Pull your legs apart a little." Then, without gloving, Woody began to feel, press and fondle Tad's shaft, balls, taint and crotch. "Turn left and cough; now right." Then he rolled the hood down and bent close to inspect the glans. Tad noted that Woody's tongue had emerged to moisten his dry lips. "Good color, no evidence of disease or infection. No abnormalities that I detect. Beautiful specimen. Nice haircut, by the way."

"There are no suspicious lumps or anything unexpected." By this point of course, Tad had a semi-plus moving toward erection. "Don't worry. That's routine. Do you practice safe sex?"

"You know the answer to that. Billy and I are monogamous, and we don't wrap."

"Just to be safe, I'm going to have a semen test run. Do you want to give me the sample or shall I take it?" Tad knew the protocol. No doc would "take" the sample—except maybe their good friend Woody. He and Billy had been teasing Woody into erections for months as they watched games on Woody's widescreen. Woody was about to get his wish.

"Why don't you do the prostate exam? I think that will give you what you want." He knew exactly what he was doing. He was giving Woody a chance to get intimate and have some fun.

"Assume the position, Tad." Tad bent over and spread. "I see you shave here too. Billy must appreciate it." Soon he felt Woody's ungloved, but lubed, finger circle the rim spreading lube and then penetrate. Then he added a second and both began to scrape his prostate. He probed around and around, obviously far more and far deeper than required. "I don't feel any abnormalities. The prostate is a little enlarged, but not unusual in a sexually-active gay man. Billy must be taking care of this too. And I see you're getting ready to blast. Here's the cup." Woody reached even deeper inside, put real pressure on the prostate while the other hand gripped Tad's balls and began to coax out his seminal fluid. Woody was really enjoying this—one hand on Tad's stuff, one hand in his butt effectively finger fucking, and Woody's chest pressing on Tad's back. Tad poured out into the cup, and soon it was full. Woody backed off. "Nice full cup. As I'd expect in a young athlete like you. You are a magnificent young man in the prime of health. I look forward to watching you on the field." Then he smiled a board smile, "And in my home theatre." Woody was pretty sure he had crossed a threshold with Tad.

Tad in turn noticed that Woody was rigidly hard in his dress pants. He reached over, pulled down the zipper, and pulled out Woody's wood. "I'm going to pay you a little extra rent this month." With that, he dropped Woody's trousers and boxers, lifted Woody to the exam table, spread his legs, sucked in Woody's shaft and began to stroke. It didn't take long. Woody grabbed Tad's curly-haired head and began to face fuck the boy. He lengthened, and exploded. Woody was soon red-faced and empty.

"Thank you Tad. I've needed that for years. Good luck this season. You should get dressed. We're both done for now."

Tad dressed and went to the waiting room for Billy to finish. Roughly a half hour later, Billy emerged, a little disheveled and flushed. Tad looked over at him. "I guess Woody did you too."

"Yeah. Do you think that's legal? I've never had a doc suck my semen out for a sample. Woody's a pretty good cock-sucker. But his finger fucking technique is not even close to yours, Tad. Maybe we should plan some half-time sessions with him this winter. It would be fun to teach him—and maybe Britt as well."

"Not a chance, Billy. You are mine, only mine. Let's get home. I'm really horny right now."

"You're horny! Hey, man, you're talking to the horndog to end all horndogs. Woody just took the top off and stimulated the production equipment."

They decided to walk the distance—less than a mile—to their apartment. It had become a really comfortable haven, the entire floor over a five-car carriage-garage, reached with an outside staircase. Inside were a galley kitchen, an eating area, a bedroom dominated by a king bed, a sitting room—equipped with a state of the art LED, thanks to a generous alum/fan, and two small rooms (really alcoves) which had been set up as studies. The windows weren't large, but there were clerestories that brought a lot of light in—even during Pittsburgh's long dreary winters. There were boxes of swag everywhere—athletic shoes, athletic gear, tees, duffels, sweats and pullovers, even a few pieces of luggage. The apartment was convenient—three blocks from campus and only a block farther from the fieldhouse where Pitt also had an old scrimmage field. The football field itself wasn't very near as they shared it with the Steelers, but regular jitneys ran from the fieldhouse to the stadium when scrimmages or practices were scheduled.

Tad pushed Billy into the leather sofa and Billy easily spread out taking position of all of it. So Tad stretched out above, nestled into Billy's enormous chest and began to make out. At the beginning of their relationship, Billy had been reluctant to neck and to kiss, but he had grown into it. Now his tongue was an aggressive dueling tool. He also had not been into cuddling. Tad had changed that too. But, Billy was really into fucking or getting fucked. Tad had not changed that! They had only been making out for a few minutes when Tad felt Billy's hands dip into his shorts and begin massaging his cheeks. It felt really nice. Then a finger penetrated. "No way, Billy. Today is my day!"

"Can't blame a horny guy from trying."

So Tad rose and stripped, motioning Billy to do the same. Tad pushed Billy back into the sofa, his chest on the back cushion, knees on the cushion. Tad stood on the floor behind him. Billy spread and gave Tad full access. His hands pulled the cheeks apart and his tongue invaded. Billy began to groan. So with one hand Tad grabbed his balls and pulled them down hard. With the other he strangled the base of Billy's cock to forestall the orgasm. "Wait for me, partner. You're way ahead of me."

Billy pulled his thighs far apart to lower himself further to reduce the pain of the ball grab-drop. "Oh, fuck. I hate it when you turn off the machinery. One of these days you're gonna make it break down. Then you'll be sorry. Fuck, put him in Tad. I'm gonna blow." Tad teased for a few more minutes. Billy's knees slipped off the leather seat. He was stiff, a rigid plank from the top of the sofa to his toes on the carpet. His legs were vee'd nicely and his balls hung really low. His ass muscles were incredibly tight and his abs were drawn in like a Roman gladiator. He was spectacularly positioned as a man's man, on the sacrificial altar of sex, waiting for the penetrating spear. Tad couldn't resist. He flipped himself and raised his face to Billy's shaft. He brought his mouth up to Billy's balls and started to suck them inside. His tongue could feel the heat and the boiling of the seed getting ready to swim. He used his tongue to massage the balls, moving them each in turn from cheek to cheek. Then it was the shaft, taken deep, stimulated with an active tongue. Billy swore again. His abs drew in and he started spewing cream, completely covering Tad's face with cum.

Tad quickly recovered although this was another first. He watched as Billy flipped and sat back into the sofa.

"I suppose you know that didn't count. Now lick this stuff from my face. I didn't cum. I still want my turn."

Tad sat on Billy's lap and positioned his face. Billy dutifully licked his cum from Tad's face, and when he finished, Tad pushed him back into position. Then Tad stood behind, positioned his cock and started to press. Billy opened easily and was soon groaning as Tad began to pound his huge shaft with a purpose. He tried not to over-stimulate the prostate but his size and Billy's tight shaft made that difficult. Billy's dick hardened yet again. Fuck, he was ready to blast again. Tad pressed hard into Billy's back, arching his ass nicely into fuck-position and drove deep inside. Then he reached under and pressed hard on Billy's taint as he began to fill him with cum. His little boys were once again finding hiding places inside Billy that would forever bond him to Tad. Billy felt the heat and the cream and stiffened to ejaculate again. He felt Tad's pressure—his cock throbbing on the prostate inside and the heel of his hand on the outside. He almost screamed for release, and then he came. "God, Tad that was so good. What would I ever do without you?" Tad's little guys apparently had done their work--again.

There were two pre-season games against local opponents and the Panthers won both easily. Then the regular season began. The lottery had pitted Michigan at home against UPitt for the first game. Their toughest opponent in their first game—and away. The game was hard fought and everyone thought it was a tie, until UPitt (not Billy, thanks be to God) fumbled on Pitt's ten. It was picked up and Michigan scored. The Panthers had lost their first game in a fluke—all the statistics pointed to spectacular play on both sides—but chance is the goddess of football and she was shining on Michigan that day. The Panthers made their way home in a very quiet and somber bus.

Tad and Billy decided to return to the apartment. They didn't feel like partying. It was their first loss in almost two seasons. And, much to Tad's surprise, Billy didn't want to fuck. It was the first time that Tad had experienced the link between success on the field and Billy's feelings of manhood. They went to bed early, and Billy allowed Tad to spoon him. Tad almost felt tender. Billy was his boy and needed his consolation.

Of course, the next week was filled with extra-tough practices and lots of pep talks. And fortunately, the Panthers won that Saturday and finished the rest of the season with impressive wins. So they were 8-1 and near the top of national rankings in passing yardage, running yardage, completed passes and total scores. Everyone expected a bowl bid, but it wouldn't be one of the big ones this year. The early loss to Michigan had scotched that.

But, unbeknownst to so many, the Rose Bowl committee had decided that they would celebrate an important anniversary of the Rose Bowl by inviting a top team that had competed many years before, but was still near the top of the college football pyramid. Only a very few teams met the criteria—and Pitt had the best season record. So SoCal was going to play Pitt! Pitt fans were absolutely ecstatic and started making reservations to be in Pasadena. Within two days every ticket allocated to Pitt had been subscribed. Ten thousand fans were going to make the trip!

Billy was going home. And his family was going to celebrate—confident that his performance already guaranteed a first or second round NHL draft pick in a few weeks. (Tad had announced he wasn't "going pro.") A win at the Rose Bowl, a long shot, would be icing on the cake!

The team flew out two days before the big game, but were told that they were "quarantined" to the hotel and the practice facilities until after the game. No exceptions—even for family. The coaches of course knew that most of the players had girls by then and who knew what constituted "family"? Billy again decided to abstain from sex from touch down of the American flight until after the game. It had worked for the Orange Bowl. Why tempt fate?

The practices were light—mostly viewing SoCal film footage. Meals were stacked with protein. No alcohol. Early to bed. No sex—not even masturbation. Etc. Etc. The team's managers were taking no chances. Every superstition about boosting performance that they had heard became gospel.

And finally, game day arrived. It was sunny and cool, typical winter California weather. The Bowl was huge—and full.

Unfortunately for the fans and TV viewers, it turned into a very long defensive (boring) game. There were no spectacular plays, saves, passes, runs. At the end of the first half, it was 0-0. Both teams had been grinding down the field, back and forth. Several field goal attempts from relatively far out had been unsuccessful. The only bright spot: Billy's rushing yardage was off the charts. And his Dad was at the edge of a heart attack with excitement!

SoCal finally scored on a long power run early in the third. And Pitt quickly matched the score with an impressive 30 yard pass by Tad. Then it was defense again. Regular play ended in a tie. The coaches groaned. NCAA overtime rules were complex. One needed to be a lawyer to understand them—and the teams had not been drilled. It was all about a specialist on the sideline and the QB, communicating options. No sudden death. Timed periods with equal chances to score. And successive OT periods. Strategy was far more important than field skill.

SoCal won the OT toss and elected to receive. They drove over 50 yards (as had been typical in regular play), and they were close to field goal territory. Then, in a fluke, the QB bobbled a lateral handoff and his teammate fumbled. In another twist of fate, Billy who rarely played defense, had subbed in due to a team mate injury. Billy snatched the ball on its first bounce and headed for the goal, finishing with a 70 yard run, whipping past two defensive backs, and scoring. Only ten seconds remained on the OT clock. The game was over. Pitt had pulled off another upset. Billy was easily named MVP—and he was in line for the Heisman. Team mates boosted him high and carried him from the field—to the incredible response of the Pitt fans. Just before leaving the field, Billy removed his helmet, raised his arms in a victory Vee and stood in triumph, gazing at the Pitt stands and particularly his Dad. Just before he was completely drenched in ice water. Tad stepped up and grabbed him in the tightest hug possible. Tad looked into Billy's eyes, promising a kiss, but Billy quickly looked aside and broke the clench. Both guys headed for the lockers.

There of course would be a victory party. And Billy found it easy to insure that his Dad was included in the invited. The attitude in the locker room was ebullient and raucous. Ribald jokes, threats of super-human sexploits, nudity—all created the atmosphere of an orgy about to happen. Only Tad seemed subdued. But he covered well and no one, including Billy, seemed to notice.

After perhaps fifteen minutes, when most of the guys were at least semi-dressed, the press and "special" guests were admitted. Billy and Tad were both celebrated—but all eyes were on Billy. Everyone knew that Tad had just played his last football game, but Billy was potentially headed for stardom. Billy's Dad appeared, beaming and happy. "I can't tell you how happy we are for you son. I know you'll want to celebrate with your team mates, but Mom and I would like to see you tomorrow. We really look forward to spending time with our star sun. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, sure."

Tad was again crestfallen when he realized that Billy had not mentioned that he would be bringing a friend. Maybe he didn't intend to introduce Tad to his family. Certainly, they knew he and Billy were room mates.

The party ended late. Tad and Billy returned to their shared room after 11. Both were exhausted. But both were still pumped. But, one of them was on top of the world. And the other was dreading the future.

It was coincidentally Billy's day to top. And he was harboring two full days of spunk. He had been hard or sporting a semi for all that time. Tad felt they were at a relationship crossroads, but he wasn't going to deny Billy his final touchdown of the day. And his opportunity to shine.

Tad stripped and headed for the large shower. Billy was right behind, eyes on his spectacular ass. As the rain shower poured warm water over their now-sore bodies, the boys soaped and caressed each other into raging hard ons. Billy grabbed Tad from behind and pulled him into a bear hug. He reached up and pulled Tad's head around until their lips met. Then Billy kissed deep and long. Tad turned and their cocks began the duel. Billy broke the clinch. "Maybe you should bend over right in here for my first. I am so full that our bed could easily become a swimming pool if he move there."

Tad dutifully stretched his arms out high and wide and touched the marble wall, bending deep and throwing his ass into Billy. Billy grabbed the gel and quickly lubed. He stepped up close to Tad, spread his cheeks and plunged. He was huge and throbbing. Tad felt the pressure on his prostate as Billy bypassed it quickly heading for the goal. Within seconds he had bottomed. He pulled back and thrust a few times. Then he reached under and pulled Tad tight into his gut as he stiffened and penetrated, well past the second ring. Tad felt the intense pleasure—of Billy's cock inside, Billy's hands on his pecs, fingers torturing his nipples as his arms squeezed in, and his lips at the nape of Tad's neck. There was no question who was the alpha at that moment.

12