Varsity Players Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy pumped a few times and shouted his release as he continued to stroke Tad into an equally intense blast at the shower wall. Tad suddenly went limp, and Billy held him even tighter.

Later in bed Billy took his "seconds" and then turned to permit Tad to spoon. He nestled back into Tad's muscled chest and was soon asleep, oblivious to the fact that Tad was still rock hard.

Tad couldn't sleep immediately. And thus he began the post-mortem of the game which quickly segued into his thoughts about his relationship with Billy. He finally had to admit to himself that he would always be in second place to football with Billy. When Billy played well and his team won, Billy was happy and effervescent and very horny. When they didn't do well, or Billy felt he hadn't played well, or they lost, Billy was despondent, dull and horny. (Well, Billy was always horny.) Was he willing to accept second place in Billy's heart and emotions?

And of course, Billy's relationship with his Dad was closely tied to the football personality. It was virtually the only area where they connected. Billy believed that without football, he wouldn't have a Dad. And apparently, Billy's Dad had suspected that Tad and Billy were a thing. Perhaps he didn't understand the depth of their attachment and mutual dependency, but he was easily guessing that something was going on. And that something threatened to destroy Billy's football career.

So Billy's folks were going to do their best to exclude Tad. To insure that Tad didn't have undue influence on their star son. Hell, Tad had already announced he was through with football. How could their son possible want to be around, let alone live with, someone who didn't eat, sleep, drink and think football 24/7? He clearly wasn't invited tomorrow. And Billy wasn't going to force the issue.

So Tad had to determine whether his love and attachment to Billy would forever require him to remain in the background, always second to football, and always hidden from Billy's folks. Tad didn't think Billy was going to change. So it was entirely up to him. Could he be happy under these circumstances?

Tad finally drifted into a trouble sleep—but not before depositing one more giant load of cum between Billy's thighs.

Billy awakened first. "Oh shit. I guess I didn't empty myself in you enough last night. I've had a wet dream! That hasn't happened to me in months. You've gotta let me fuck you more often, Tad."

"You've got to be kidding boy. You get enough for two or three normal males your age." Tad rolled back, smiled and motioned for Billy to roll over onto his belly. It was his day, and he was going to start it with an attack on Billy's ass. Billy complied, complaining that he was rolling into his own cum, but he did it nevertheless. He knew the rules. He spread the legs and pushed his butt up into Tad. Tad pulled the cheeks apart, lubed and speared his morning wood. ("Why do we call it wood? We're from Pittsburgh. It's steel!") Billy moaned and wiggled his ass in pleasure. He was such a simple guy to please. If he were plugged or plugging, he was happy. Tad pumped a few times and quite deliberately and provocatively, sucked three hickeys high onto the back of Billy's neck. No shirt would cover the marks. He was branded. Let his Dad think what he wanted. Contrary to his late night dark thoughts, Tad was pleased. He might be second to football for Billy. But, if he threatened to break up their relationship, Billy would collapse. Quite simply, his life depended on Tad. Tad plunged hard and deep. And as he had come to expect, Billy exploded in a body-shattering anal orgasm as Tad filled his ass with cum, little swimmers that moved upstream into Billy's very being. Apparently there had never been enough to breed Billy as unconditionally his.

Tad rolled off and pulled Billy him into an embrace. He held Billy comfortably in his arms, fiddling with Billy's nipples, knowing all too well that Billy would be ready for another round in a few minutes. His mind was racing, "I can do this. For a long time if necessary. I'm okay with keeping things quiet if that is what is needed to keep Billy playing to his potential. Someday, perhaps." He reached down cupped Billy's balls and felt the blood engorging Billy's shaft. He was ready again.

Soon Billy pulled out of the embrace and mounted Tad missionary. He slipped down easily and began the up-down slide that would bring them both to climax. Billy soon tightened his abs, stretched out his legs and shot first, as Tad covered both of them in cum. Once again Tad marveled at the quantity of the baby making fluid that Billy produced. Billy bent over, licked the cum from Tad's abs and then kissed Tad hard. Finally, he rose and headed for the shower.

Billy was surprised when he realized that Tad wasn't dressing to go to lunch with his folks. "Aren't you coming?"

"I wasn't invited, Billy. And I don't think I'm going to be welcome. Go and enjoy lunch with your folks. We can play later."

Billy's face darkened. He clearly didn't understand. And he was in turmoil. He knew he wasn't going to tell his Dad explicitly about his relationship with Tad despite all the promises that he had been making to Tad over the years. He couldn't disappoint him after yesterday. But, he was beginning to realize that he couldn't assume that everything would be the same with Tad. He was going pro. He was a star. He would be in the limelight. There would be no flying under the radar with Tad. After next semester, they really couldn't live together. There would be lots of money, but money can't solve all problems. And he knew that women would be waiting for him behind every door. It's what he wanted. What he had worked for all of his life. What his Dad expected. He thought, "I can't think about this now. This is my day to shine."

Then, he walked over to Tad, kissed him, and said, "Please understand and forgive me. I need to do this. Dinner is on me. I'll see you late this afternoon." And with those words he walked out of the hotel room and encountered the cheers of dozens of groupies as he passed through the lobby. He smiled at them, but he didn't feel like smiling inside. He knew Tad was hurting—and that he was responsible.

Tad turned away from the door through which Billy had just departed and dressed. The PAAAC was sponsoring a steak lunch for the team at The Palm, and he was, after all, the QB that had led Pitt to a winning season and a Rose Bowl victory while racking up impressive statistics for his last year of ball. This was his moment of fame too. If he was going to try make it in the financial world, now was the peak time to capitalize on his assets. He needed to start looking for opportunities, presumably in Pittsburgh. He too was a star—even if he didn't feel like one at the moment. He'd think more about Billy later. BD

12