Varsity Players

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. Honest mistake. You and Tad live together--and you act like a married couple. I just assumed. At any rate, your secret is good with me."

"Well, there is no secret. I am not gay."

"That's not what I meant--I meant that you're hung."

Billy blushed deeply. Rarely had he threatened with his size--or his dick. And certainly not their landlord's boyfriend.

Woody stood. "Anyone for another round? This game sucks. Let's plan on an early supper. Britt has apologized. We won't talk about this again. But, I want you both to know that I don't stereotype people. Gays don't have to be effeminate. Football players can be gay. Hell, I'm one of the top surgeons in this town--and I'm gay and proud of it. Everyone knows. If it bothers anyone, tough shit. I don't care. So it doesn't matter to me what you both are. I invited you to stay here because I like being around athletes--and you guys sure fit that description. End of story."

Tad rose from his recliner. He had been quiet through all of this. "Woody, I think we're going to pass on dinner tonight. Billy and I are pretty tired--we've been pushing practices hard this last week--and I've certainly had enough to drink. We're going to head out if you don't mind. I think maybe we need some time to talk."

Tad and Billy grabbed the Pitt hoodies they had deposited on the newel post, and, murmuring thanks, left for the garage apartment. Somehow, Tad just knew that he had a situation on his hands. And his mind was rapidly trying to play out some scenarios which would not destroy what he and Billy had together. How could Billy possibly think that their year old relationship was not gay? It was clear that Billy's denial was sincere, not a deflective comment. Billy wasn't cleverly diplomatic enough to pull that off.

They were soon in the apartment. There was nothing they needed to do to stall. Neither needed another shower--or another beer--or dinner. They needed to talk, and Billy was notoriously NOT a talker. But, this time, he did start. "Tad, I can't be gay. My Dad would kill me. He's so proud that he's got a big bad fullback for a son. He's a long distance truck driver. Very macho. Very religious. You should hear him talk with his friends about me. Besides, I do like girls. All shapes and sizes--but mostly cute, small, and big-breasted. I like them soft and warm. I love sucking tits. I love fucking a tight pussy as she screams for more. I love palming a soft ass and pulling her up onto my dick as she tries to wrap her legs around me. I don't talk gay. I don't walk gay. I don't act gay. Look at this body. Does this look like a gay body to you? But, I've always been an over-sexed guy. I used to beat off a half dozen times a day when I was in high school. I was hard all the time. And over the last year, I've learned that I like it when you stroke me--or fill me up with your tool. I always get off--and usually big-time. I'm just a sexy guy. I really like sex! But, it's only you Tad. I wouldn't let another guy touch me."

Tad realized that Billy had not given such a speech in the two years they had known each other. Billy was definitely trying to understand himself. Somehow he had convinced himself that allowing Tad, his tutor, teammate and closest friend (and maybe authority figure?) to fuck him was not gay. The occasions when he had sucked Tad had all involved alcohol. It was a bro thing. Not a gay thing. But, then he realized that there was a line they had not crossed. Billy loved being fucked, but he had never even suggested that he wanted to fuck Tad--maybe that was the act that defined gayness for Bllly--being a top and fucking a guy. It sounded upside-down to Tad, but who knows how people rationalize their behavior.

Tad knew that he was gay, and he knew that he wanted Billy for a partner. What he did or said next was going to be "make or break". He just knew it.

"Billy, let me tell you how I feel about all this."

"Gay is just a label--and most labels applied to human beings, guys, don't mean much. What someone calls you is irrelevant. It's only what you think--and feel--that matters."

"And there is no such thing as a typical gay. Hell, I wouldn't have guessed Woody was gay until he told us he was--although after meeting Britt, I was beginning to think that he liked having a young boy in his house, maybe his bed. Britt on the other hand seems pretty obvious. But there are effeminate guys who are not gay--and they get hit on all the time."

"I like you Billy. I like living with you. You're absolutely my best friend. I feel how protective you are of me. I feel the same way about you. I wouldn't hurt you or have you hurt for anything. And I like helping you with your academic challenges. I'm in this for the long haul."

"And I love fucking that ass. I've never enjoyed sex more in my life. Taking and giving pleasure--with someone as big and tough and manly as you are really turns me on. Maybe that makes me gay. But, I just don't think about it. I guess I really don't care what others might think. It's more important that we're together."

"You can continue to be whatever you want to be, Billy. Just so long as we keep being what we are to each other."

"And now, I'd like you to try something else." Tad started to undress. "Strip down boy. I want you to fuck me. It's about time. I want you to know what it feels like to fuck a man's ass."

Billy looked stunned and froze. This was a new role--following a traumatic afternoon that had drained him mentally. He had never fucked a guy. And Tad was his teacher, his Dad, his idol. Guys like that fucked. They didn't get fucked. Certainly not by dumb dudes.

Tad, realizing that Billy was stiff, nearly catatonic, wondered whether his theory of how to go forward might be wrong. But, he had committed. He simply couldn't back off now. He also knew he had to take this by stages with Billy. Billy needed to be told what to do and how to do it--at least for the first time. So, Tad put on his authority voice, "I said, strip down, BOY. Or do I have to do it for you? I want you starkers in one minute." Billy snapped. He was a star athlete. He did what coach commanded--always. So he quickly stripped. He wasn't hard, but his huge dark cock hung threateningly in a beautiful arch over his balls. Tad knelt before him and took his soft dark dick in hand. He slipped the hood back and his tongue came out to wash the head. He tongued the slit as he bounced the heavy sacs. That's all it took. Billy was hard and leaking within a minute. Tad stood, grabbed Billy's club, and pulled him by it, like a leash, to the bedroom. Billy was almost in a trance.

"You're pretty big, BOY. I'm going to need some prep. You know where the lube is." With those words, Tad dropped back into the bed and pulled his legs up exposing his hole to Billy. Tentatively, Billy lubed a finger and inserted. He probed around and added a second. He was darkening--a sure sign that his arousal was building. So Tad moaned in encouragement. "That's it BOY. I think I'm gonna need three, maybe four. Do you think you know how to find my sweet spot?"

Billy was by then on auto-pilot. He was definitely the sex animal--a big 235 lb bull--give him a command and a dose of pheromone and he's ready to breed. He reached deep, scraped the prostate and Tad hissed, "Yes, that's it. Give it some attention, BOY." Billy smiled and poked it again.

Billy was rock hard and leaking big time. "Time to fuck me, BOY. Now!" Billy lubed his cock, positioned and applied some pressure. Tad pushed into him and Billy's head was inside. He was huge, stretching and stretching.

And then, surprisingly, Billy spoke his first words, "God you've got a tight pussy. I'm gonna have to do you twice. I'm gonna cum after just a few strokes. I promise the second time will be better. I'll take care of you next time." Tad's decision to go missionary was right. Billy was moving into the familiar motions of fucking a girl.

One more thrust and Billy bottomed, his molten balls hitting Tad's ass. Tad felt the curve scraping his love nut as Billy withdrew and thrust again. Several more quick strokes. "I'm cummin' Dad. I'm cummin'" And Billy unloaded a series of gushers. Tad felt the heat, the pressure, the incredible volume--and then he too shot onto their chests. Billy fell on top and Tad's legs moved to capture him inside. Billy had topped a guy for the first time in his life. So with legs and arms, Tad trapped Billy, feeling his hardness inside.

And as Billy had predicted, only a few minutes later, Billy began to stiffen and move again inside Tad's chute. The first round had awakened Tad's prostate; the second round was going to torture it with pleasure. That cock had just the right curvature. "Oh, fuck, Billy. You're big fat dick is filling me up and killing my nut. Give it to me boy. No, you're the MAN, Billy. You've got the ball. Run it for a TD. Fuck me, stud!"

After squirming a bit on top of Tad's chest, Billy rose onto his haunches and pulled Tad into his lap so Tad was riding. In that position, he thrust over and over, punching the prostate hard with each stroke. Tad threw his head back. "Billy. It's too much." And Tad began to squirt between them. And as he did, Billy's determined expression turned to a deep smile. He knew he was good. He could pleasure a woman. And he could take Tad to heaven--as Tad had done to him so many times. He pulled Tad close and marked his pec with a deep brand. Touchdown! And Billy's cock exploded with the enthusiasm of a long run to the end zone.

"You are mine....and I am yours. And I don't care what they call us."

Tad breathed slowly. The momentary crisis had been averted. But, it was clear that Billy still had a long way to go. Billy's simple declaration was a start. Tad would get him there, but then there would be team and family. Billy was worth it. And Tad was pretty sure that his ass was going to be pretty sore for the next few weeks. He had awakened the sleeping bull.

Author's note: This started as a simple stroke piece, but as usual, I need to get into my characters' heads. I'll try to determine whether another chapter or two suggests itself. Tad and Billy have a long road to travel, and it's by no means obvious that they can do so successfully given family and society pressures on star athletes. But they've probably got another year to begin to work things out. BD

12