Vault Ch. 03

Story Info
I'm still a virgin, bro.
3.4k words
3.8
3.7k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/01/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 plus.

Day 132

I guess we all remember what happened last night. I know nobody is going to forget that, or at least I won't, ever. It's surreal that Grace came on me and fell asleep next to me. I doubt she knew what she was doing. I know, I know, she's my little sister but my cock doesn't have a brain. I was rock hard all night from what I can recall until I finally drifted off to sleep.

Wait a minute, who's breathing on my cock? Must be a dream. Nope, I wouldn't talk to myself if I was dreaming. I can feel the warm air on my hard cock through the fabrics. Then I open my eyes and holy cow, it is Grace.

"What are you doing?" I asked and she jumped like she'd seen a ghost.

"What have you got in your pants?" she asked with wide-eyed.

"Don't look at it like that," I replied.

"What is it? It's squirming like crazy," she exclaimed.

"Seriously?" I questioned. "You don't know?"

"Well, excuse me for trying to clarify," she retorted, sounding annoyed.

"Alright then, that's my... uh, that's my... um, my willy," I stuttered, feeling awkward even saying the word.

"You mean your dick?" she blurted out.

"What? Where did you learn that word?" I inquired.

"Hmm, I don't really remember, but like, lots of people use it in slang," she replied innocently.

"Like what?" I asked, squeezing my brows.

"You know, like 'suck my dick'," she replied, touching her index fingers together.

"Whoa, whoa, young lady, zip your mouth before I put something there to shut it for good," I retorted as I got up and sat on the bed.

"Where did your Willy go?" she quipped.

"Don't call it Willy, Grace," I said with a hint of embarrassment in my voice.

"Then Dick?" she said, her eyebrows raising mischievously.

"No," I nodded. "It's better if you don't mention it at all."

"Okay but how was it moving by itself?" she asked innocently.

"Ughhhh... do you seriously not know this stuff or are you just joking around? If you're tricking me, you totally got me. I give up," I said, feeling kind of annoyed and kind of entertained, throwing my hands up to show I was giving in.

"What?" she replied with confusion.

"Then it must be a bet with Lily or Emily? Just tell me what I need to do to make you win," I replied. "I still can't shake the thoughts of last night."

She looked confused, but I wasn't believing her act anymore. How could she not know this stuff when she was pretty good at pleasing herself?

"Grace, my sweet little sister, what we did last night was pretty bad. I don't think we should continue your sex education, or at least not with me," I said, feeling uneasy about the situation.

"Bad? I've never felt that good before in my whole life. After whatever that was for a few seconds, I passed out on you and slept like a baby all night," she said.

"You've never had an orgasm before?" I asked surprisingly.

"So that was an orgasm. I've heard about it but never really knew what it was. My friends talked about it, but I never really paid attention," she replied, sounding curious.

"Seems like you've been missing out on some fun," I teased playfully.

Her cheeks flushed slightly as she chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I guess so. Can you massage my thigh one more time? I can't remember how it happened," she asked. "It really felt good, soooo good."

I stopped for a moment and was surprised by her request. "It didn't happen that way," I replied.

"Then you have to teach me, big bro," she said, looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"Ohh god, now I have to teach you how to orgasm," I said. "I think you'll learn better if you ask Lily. She seems like she's quite experienced in that department. I think she does that every day."

"Every day?" she said, her eyes widening in disbelief.

"Not literally every day, but you get the idea," I chuckled.

"But I think you can teach me better than Lily?" she said.

"How?" I asked.

"Because you gave it to Nicole for an hour," she answered.

"When did you see that I'm giving Nicole an orgasm?" I inquired, raising an eyebrow in surprise.

"I didn't see it, but I heard it," she replied softly.

"When?" I probed.

"Over the phone. One night we were chatting before bed and you walked into her room without knocking..." she began.

"Oh yeah, I recall that evening. I swiped the phone from her and set it down. I suppose I forgot to end the call, and you overheard everything. Is that it?" I clarified.

"Yes," she nodded, her cheeks tinted with a hint of embarrassment.

"Well, you know, it was very sneaky of you to listen in on our conversation while we were..." I started.

"I'm sorry. I just got curious," she interjected. "But now you can teach me and explain to me why I had a short orgasm."

"Oh boy. I guess you heard Nicole's moaning and thought she was having an orgasm the whole time I was with her?" I chuckled.

"Yep," she confirmed.

"Oh god, I can't even begin to think about this. Can we like, please, just put a pin in it for later?" I asked. "I need to sleep now."

But then, with those puppy-dog eyes, she hits me with the ultimate guilt trip. "Pleeease, big bro! You know I'm clueless without you. Can't you just teach me quickly or something? I swear I'll let you be alone afterwards." She's practically begging and it's making me feel bad and angry at the same time.

I yawned heavily, my eyelids drooping as I muttered, "Alright, I'm tapping out. Back to your room, Grace. I seriously need some more shut-eye."

But of course, she's relentless. Those puppy eyes are back in full force, pleading with me for that promised lesson. "But what about my lesson, big bro?" she asked, tugging at my sleeve.

"Grace, go to your room. Now," my voice was a little more harsh than I wanted.

Grace left my room quietly. She was looking really sad like a puppy who got in trouble. Her shoulders were slumped and she kept her eyes down. Her lips are usually happy but now they were pressed together like she was holding back her tears. It was obvious she felt really upset. This is not the first time I'm seeing her like this. She always does that when I get mad at her. No biggie though. I just had to buy her some chocolates or a cute teddy bear to make her happy again. Ohh shit, old tricks won't work this time. But I will figure out something later.

I lay down and fall asleep without even realizing it. Then I heard a big bang on my door. I got up and looked at the monitor. Guess who I saw? Of Course it is Lily! Nobody will wake me this early to just talk. But she looked really mad!

I got out of bed and opened the door. Lily rushed in like she had something urgent to do. I looked at the clock and thought it was too early for this. Lily knows I hate it when someone wakes me early in the mornings so whatever's up must be really important.

"Can't you sisters give me a break?" I grumbled irritably.

"What did you do to Grace?" she demanded with a deadly serious expression.

"Nothing, why? What's wrong?" I asked, feeling confused.

"She's upset about something and I know she spent the night here. So it must be you. Did you do something naughty with her?" Lily pressed, her tone accusing.

"Naughty? Are you out of your mind?" I shot back.

"Something's not right. I've never seen her this upset after spending time with you," she insisted.

"Oh, it must be because I told her to leave my room. I was really tired so I didn't notice I was pretty harsh to her," I explained.

"That makes sense," Lily conceded.

"I can't believe you just assumed I did something bad without even knowing what happened," I said.

"I'm sorry. I was just really paranoid from last night. I couldn't sleep either. Can I sleep with you now?" Lily asked. "But something happened, I can tell. She wouldn't wake you up early for no reason."

"Yeap something happened," I admitted. I don't know when or how it started but Lily and I pretty much share everything.

"You can tell me all about it while we cuddle. I need to close my eyes," she replied.

As Lily nestled into bed, I wrapped my arms around her from behind. Then I pulled her close. She fit perfectly against my chest and her body molded to mine like a puzzle piece. The softness of her back pressed against my chest and I could feel the gentle rise and fall of her breath against my arm.

"This is embarrassing but you can't make fun of me later, promise?" I said.

"Just spit it out. You're cuddling with your sister while pressing your boner on her ass. I don't think you're a shy person," she replied bluntly.

Feeling a mix of embarrassment and shock, I stammered, "I...I, I didn't realize it was happening. It's not like I meant to!" I created a little distance from her ass to avoid poking her.

"It's okay. I know it's your morning wood. I was just letting you know, not complaining," she said.

"Can we just forget about it and go to sleep?" I asked.

"Yeap, but first tell me what you were about to say. What went down between you and Grace?" she demanded.

"Do you want the long version or the short one?" I asked.

"Give me the juicy one," Lily insisted.

"How do you know there is a juicy version?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Come on, bro," Lily grinned and said, "We all know Grace. She doesn't get upset for no reason. There's probably more to it than just you sending her back to her room. It's always about something you didn't give her. I just wonder what she asked for this time."

"Grace came on me last night while I was massaging her thighs," I said with a straight face.

Lily's jaw practically hit the floor. "Wait, what?!" Lily exclaimed. She was utterly stunned by the bombshell I just dropped. "Are you serious?" Lily's voice was a mix of shock and disbelief. "What were you thinking?"

"It wasn't intentional," I hurried to explain. "She was laying on me from the beginning and we were talking about kissing and touching private areas. I was telling her to not let anyone touch those areas. Only her boyfriend can do that. Then we were talking about her butt. I mean she was saying she was working out with Emily and her legs were sore. So I was just trying to comfort her. I didn't expect her to react like that."

"What if she shares it with Mom? I think you better talk it out with Mom before she does" she suggested.

"I don't know but you all agreed that I can give her the talk," I admitted. "Anyway, I'll talk to Mom."

"Well, you better tell her soon," Lily said firmly. "And don't let it happen again. Grace is too young for that."

"I know," I sighed. "I messed up."

Lily reached out and squeezed my hand. "You totally fell for it, didn't you? You're too gullible sometimes."

"What?" I was taken aback.

"I just wanted to see what was really going on. Now can you give me more details? It sounds so juicy and hot," she pressed. "I'm pretty sure it was her first time."

"Seriously? I thought you were trying to knock some sense into me," I replied.

"You didn't do anything wrong," Lily assured me, giving me a reassuring smile. "I'm just happy that Grace is finally getting some attention. Plus she's safer in your hand."

"You sure? I accidentally touched her... down there," I admitted, feeling embarrassed.

"So she finally lost her virginity?" Lily asked, eyebrows raised.

"No, nothing like that. It was just a touch, nothing more," I replied.

"Come on. A little more details won't kill you," she persisted. "Did you put a finger inside her?"

"Are you even listening to yourself? It was just an honest accidental touch. She was just wet down there," I stopped. "Fuck."

"Hehe, don't stop now. How did it feel?" she asked.

"It felt soft and puffy," I replied.

"Just one touch?" Lily pressed, her curiosity still not satisfied.

"Yes, just one touch," I confirmed.

"But you wanted to touch her again, didn't you?" Lily persisted.

"No, I didn't," I replied, feeling defensive.

"So you didn't like it?" she questioned further.

"I mean... I liked it, but... hey hey stop pushing. Are you trying to put naughty thoughts in my head? She's my baby sister," I said, feeling flustered by her relentless questioning.

"Who has the most soft and puffy pussy? Nicole or Grace?" she asked.

"I'm not answering that," I firmly denied. "And don't say that word."

"Why? Do you prefer Vagina?" Lily teased. "Does Nicole say, 'Cum inside my vagina, babe. Fuck my vagina harder.' when you two fuck?"

"Can you tone it down a bit?" I asked.

"Can you loosen up a little?" she retorted, coping me.

"I give up. It's Grace. Her pussy is softer and puffier than Nicole's, satisfied?" I admitted.

"You have no idea how thrilled I am," she replied.

"Really? You're weirdly excited about this," I remarked. "You could be the one to teach her those things."

"I think she'll learn better from you," she replied.

"She said the same thing. But I'm not sure if I can keep going," I confessed.

"Why? Is she too hot for you to handle?" Lily teased.

"She's attractive, but it's not just that. It's difficult to answer her questions," I explained. "Plus, she kissed me last night."

"So what? I kiss you too," Lily shrugged nonchalantly.

"Yeah, but it's not the same. She used her tongue," I replied.

"Wow and I thought you ran off all the juicy details. How was it?" Lily pressed eagerly.

"You're asking how it was, instead of questioning if it was okay?" I asked incredulously, surprised by Lily's reaction.

"How would I know? I've never kissed you like that," Lily retorted.

"You wanna find out?" I teased back.

"Sure, but should we do it right now?" she asked, playing along.

"Hey, hey, I was just joking. What's gotten into my sisters?" I replied..

"No going back now. You're kissing me like you kissed Grace or I'm telling Mom that you tricked her into kissing you," Lily insisted. "And I'll also say that you touched me down there intentionally while I was fighting with you."

"She kissed me willingly, not the other way around," I protested. "And what do you think mom will do to me? Neither Grace nor Mom will ever take your side."

"Yeah maybe, but you're kissing me now," she replied.

"You're sleep talking. Let's sleep now. I'll kiss you later," I said, gently pulling her close and settling into bed. Hoped to end the playful banter and finally get some rest.

"Lily, what are you doing now?" I asked, feeling her movements. She was grinding her ass against my dick.

"Nothing, just checking if you're still hard or not," she teased.

"You know how it is in the morning. You didn't need to do that," I replied.

She placed my hand on her chest, and I felt my heart rate quicken.

"Now what?" I asked, feeling a bit flustered.

"You know me too well. You shouldn't have shared all those juicy details with me in the first place. I think you can guess where I'm putting your hand next," she teased. her voice was playful as she hinted at her next move.

"Will you let me sleep if I kiss you now?" I asked.

"Now you're talking," she replied, turning to face me with a playful glint in her eyes.

"It won't be very pleasant. I haven't brushed my teeth yet," I said, trying to find an excuse to delay the kiss.

"A reason to kiss you one more time later," she giggled, undeterred by my excuse.

"Have you brushed your teeth?" I inquired.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's not fair," she retorted teasingly.

"But I didn't ask for the kiss," I defended myself with a grin.

"I brushed my teeth. Happy now?" she replied with a hint of amusement in her voice before leaning in for a kiss.

We leaned in closer and our lips touched softly like we were checking if it felt right. Then the kiss got stronger and more intense with each second.

I could taste the freshness of her breath. My heart raced with anticipation. My senses heightened by the intimacy of the moment. We lost ourselves in the sensation of our lips moving together in perfect harmony. I was hesitant to use tongue but Lily was persuasive. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and I couldn't resist anymore. We finally started making out.

As we finally broke apart, our breaths came in ragged gasps. "Awesome," she replied.

"How do I taste?" I asked.

"Not bad," she replied with a playful grin. "How about me?" she asked. "I didn't know we'd make out otherwise I would have taken some preparation."

"You taste like toothpaste," I chuckled.

"Don't get too cocky. It's not like I'm going to make a habit out of kissing you in the morning," she said with a straight face.

I chuckled, relieved by her lighthearted response. "Fair enough. I'll let you off the hook for now."

"What do you mean by 'for now'?" she asked, a playful glint in her eyes. "You want more later?"

I chuckled at her teasing. "Now you're twisting my words, you cheeky..."

"But you did say that," she countered.

I raised an eyebrow. "So you don't want more?"

"Of course I want more," she replied. "But let's keep it our little secret."

I feigned offense. "Nah, I'm telling Grace."

Her eyes widened in mock horror. "No, you can't tell her!"

"Why not? I shared her kiss with you," I said, enjoying her reaction.

"Because... because... it's embarrassing!" she protested. "She'll tease me to no end."

I laughed, pulling her into a hug. "Alright, alright, I won't tell her. Our secret."

She flashed me a mischievous grin and said, "Good. Now tell me which one is better? Though you can train us to be better," she suggested.

"Did you drink something last night?" I said.

"Was we really that bad?" Lily asked.

"It's not about that..." I started to explain, but she cut me off.

"How did she taste?" she persisted, eager for details.

"She tastes like the sweetest strawberries dipped in honey and it's absolutely delicious. She tastes a lot better than you," I teased, trying to give her own medicine with a playful jab.

"Hey, you didn't need to say it like that. It hurts," she replied.

"Are you jealous now?" I asked.

"A little bit," she replied honestly. "You let her do anything with you. But with me, I have to trick you into doing something. That's not fair," she expressed, her tone tinged with a hint of frustration.

"What else do you want to do with me?" I asked.

"Lots of things. For starters, I need you to touch me down there," she said, her tone bold and direct. "I need to know how mine is and it's only fair since you touched her."

"I can do that, but over your pants or bare?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," she replied uncertainly.

"Alright, well, let me know when you figure it out," I replied to distract her. And then I caught her off guard as I swiftly slipped my hand into her panties to touch her pussy, leaving her pleasantly surprised. At that moment I was too horny to care about incest. Plus with Lily I didn't feel anything wrong. We were just having some fun.

"Uhh.. mmh, are you putting your finger there?" she asked, her voice tinged with curiosity. "I'm still a virgin, bro," she added.

"You're soaking wet," I replied. "Wait a minute, did you just say you're a virgin?"

I put another finger inside her and started fingering her. I didn't know why I did that but it felt right.

"Stop, please. I'm sorry I lied to you," she moaned.

"Then stop moaning," I replied.

"I'll stop when you stop," she replied. Then she started moaning harder and I made her squirm when I put my thumb on her already hardened clit.

To be continued... Next chapter already uploaded.