Vee Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as I pulled each leg towards the self-winder the slack was automatically taken up. Unless you had a free finger to press the release it wasn't going back.

I tugged on Vee's anchor points until I had her stretched nicely over the bed's footboard. I rubbed a mixture of my spit and her fanny juice into her brownie.

It wasn't enough. "In the draw under the gags," Vee almost whispered to me. She wanted, like me to maintain the illusion I was having her arse against her will.

In the draw, I found a pump bottle of silicon lube. I also found a set of vacuum cups. One for each nipple and one for her clit. I brought them over as well.

I had to pick up one of the gags. I chose a moulded rubber black ball gag. The ball was fairly large, it would not completely silence her but it would make her speech pretty unintelligible.

I figured it would increase her sense of vulnerability if I held the gag in front of her face. "No no no please not that." but as I pushed it towards her mouth she opened wide for it. It had a nice elasticity to the strap it pulled it back in her mouth but also pulled her crimson lips onto the black rubber. it silenced her better than I thought it would.

Her big firm tits were bearly contained by the corset I lifted them out. I gave both nipples a tight pinch. She yelped but did not attempt to say amber or red so I pinched them again. Another little yip It was a bit of a struggle to get the vacuum cups on her nipples but I managed it. These had the squeeze ball type pumps they have a one-way valve fitted so the pumps can be disconnected. I left the pump on the one I put on her clit but disconnected the nipple pumps.

I worked plenty of lube into her arse with my finger. Then very carefully pushed my nob into her brownie. asvitbpoped in I got an immediate "red!" The gag muffled it but it was unmistakable.

My nob end had popped into her so I needed to pull back to get it out. No no no, leave it in, again her words were muffled but I clearly understood her. After a few seconds she mumbled amber and I very slowly inched my cock into her tight little arse.

I lathered the rest of my cock in lube and took my time after a few minutes I was balls deep inside her. I growled in her ear. "No going back now you dirty little slut." I started to move in and out, she grunted, several oohs and ahhs and I picked up the pace. If she had yelled sooty I would have forced myself to stop but it would have been hard to do.

Because it was my third time, and because I'm 50 plus I lasted, boy did I last. The longer I went on the more Vee enjoyed it. I managed to get one hand under her hip and down to her fanny.

Working blind and if I'm honest with my mind on other things I got the vac cup off to play with her clit, pinching it and rolling it between my finger and thumb.

I blew my final load deep into her arse. I wished this could have gone on and on. Maybe it could have 30 years ago but not today. After I came for the third time my cock did its best impression of a piece of damp string and went to sleep. I pretty much wanted to do the same, but Vee needed looking after. She was a babbling wreck. The restraints were so easy but she had hurried to lace the corset. I started to pick at the laces. Vee mumbled something so I switched to removing the gag. "Leave my corset, it's not a tight one and I feel comfortable in it. I'd like to sleep in my bed with my master now though, please.

Vee woke me in the morning with coffee and toast. She still wore the cuffs and corset from last night but she looked very worried.

"Will you stay for lunch, I was going out, I don't want to now I want you to stay" Vee was babbling, "Vee" I started to talk but she appeared to be stuck in transmission and just for a moment I couldn't find the receive button.

"I hope you don't think I'm a slut, well I know I'm a slut but I don't want you to think......" She looked thoroughly miserable but she didn't look like stopping any time soon to let me have a say.

As she put the tray down she wasn't in tears but close to it I took my chance, grabbed her arm, and pulled her onto the bed. I grabbed her tit and squeezed it and kissed her. I slid my hand down to her pussy and explored her moist folds and pinched her clit.

I ended the kiss and let her breathe. I gave her puss a single spank. Where is my key and why isn't this locked up slut.

I'm sorry master. I'll get it now.

12