She Asked for It

Story Info
Fullfiffing her needs.
2.8k words
4.53
22.2k
14
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it at work on nights. It was a "One Pole Prison". I worked as a maintenance fitter. One of four, we worked 4 rotating shifts. Day shift 08.00 until 16.40. Mornings. 05.00 until 13.00 afternoons, 13.00 until 21.00 and nights, 21.00 until 05.00.

Nights were a blessing, we were there to cover breakdowns, nothing else. We had a fully tooled workshop where we could make just about anything. Racks of various metals. Draws fulls of nuts and bolts, welding equipment, everything. Much of the process that we ensure runs non-stop, was submerged in a corrosive liquid. So high-quality stainless steel was there in abundance.

The base of my pole was a 900 mm diameter stainless steel plate. I had mirror polished the top surface and I managed to bevel the edge on our big lathe. The lower stem, was made from heavy 2-inch diameter tube with a 3/8 inch wall. This stuff was American spec it had been laying about for years. No one would miss it. I counterbored that on our new CNC lathe to give the sliding adjustment so my darling little wife was supported more on her fanny than her feet.

It didn't need the accuracy as much as the fine mirror finish I could achieve on the bore. I skimmed the outer surface and then mirror polished the upper stem I had made that from some 40mm solid bar. I made the dildo a screw-on option, mounting it on a 12mm thread. Again, because I was a little unsure what my missus could manage I made 3 dildos a solid stainless steel job that was, I thought going to end up being purely for show. I was concerned I didn't freeze her fanny, I am, after all, quite fond of it.

I also bought online, a favourite of hers, a big black nobly rubber dildo and adapted that by gluing a 13 mm threaded rod so I had a softer option. The final touch was two lifting eyes, ring nuts if you like, I bolted them through the base plate with 10mm counter sunk set screws. Lastly, I made a boss to bolt to the baseplate from the 40mm stock and turned that to fit fairly exactly into the lower tube. That was fixed with a 12mm counter sunk bolt Thus I had a fairly easy, assemble-at-home toy to get out of the factory past the security guards who were always asleep at 5.15mm. That was my away time after I had my shower. I took it home after a Friday night shift. I had finished it two days before, it had been a quiet week with no major breakdowns and nothing at all Friday night.

My missus is a nurse, she had no work over the weekend so I crept in so as not to wake her. I assembled my new work of art in what was the back bedroom, now our playroom.

The first time the subject of a one-bar prison came up was when I saw one on the internet. I was just surfing the SM porn stuff. Her eyes went as wide as saucers when I showed her. She isn't into pain so much but she loves bondage. Helplessness is a huge turn-on for her. I knew the "that's disgusting" comment meant please get me one.

Things always take a while. I had to wait for a night shift, normally every 4 weeks but we had a holiday booked for my next night shift so I didn't get started on it for nearly two months. I knew she wouldn't forget but it went from the front of her mind and I bet she thought I had.

She is a funny girl my missus. Let's me do just about anything I want to her. Likes to be objectified, dress her in corsets, heels a wig and outrageous makeup and she can lay her Catholic upbringing to one side and be a proper dirty girl.

I don't want to flay her skin off or anything remotely like that. I do like to take her, I mean take her against her apparent will. It's what turns her on, it turns me as well. When we first married we had very very vanilla sex. Nothing but missionary position man on top sex.

Then one day we both got drunk at her sister's birthday party and she told me the first time she ever came was when some boys on the estate she lived in included her in a game of cowboys and Indians and tied her up.

She spent the next fifteen years thinking she was weird and waiting for her next orgasm. That came courtesy of me. She wound me up so much when we were courting that one evening I didn't take no for an answer. I would probably have been charged if she had wanted to take it to the police. She didn't, we have been playing games ever since. That was on a drunken night at her elder sister's 30th birthday party, she also told me that was the second time she came. I told her I'd do it again for two pins. When she said, "yes please," the penny dropped and we sort of changed direction.

Today, the central bit of furniture in our playroom is the pillory I made. She goes into the pillory kicking and screaming. Well, she would if I didn't gag her. She usually gets a slap or two on the bum then I take her up the arse. She has to be gaged for that, she makes so much noise the neighbours would have the police here if she wasn't.

A year ago she came home with a bit of a hangdog expression, very subdued. Wouldn't let me near her for a week, very unusual. She had her nipples pierced but it took her a week to tell me. She didn't tell me she showed me. In floods of tears asking me to forgive her. She had them done as a birthday present for me. How do you forgive someone you absolutely adore? I keep telling her she is a silly twisted very sick puppy girl but I love her to the core.

I think she did it because she kicked me in the balls when I was getting her in the pillory one day. Not too sure if it was because of the pain she caused me or the disappointment of not getting a good arse fucking.

So when I got home and after assembling the one-bar prison in the middle of the playroom I crawled into bed and had a nice cuddle and a booby grope until I fell asleep. When I've come off nights and she has the weekend off. If we have nothing planned it's unspoken but certain we are going to play all weekend if she wants to.

I've done the asking by playing with her boobs when I get in bed. She has fantastic tits. I love the rings and I bought her a chain to connect the rings, the thick gold chain rings are welded closed. We changed her nipple rings to screw-in ball closure rings. I applied loktite thread lock to the screw threads. The chain is now effectively permanent and is my mark on her. They would need to be cut off if they were ever to be removed.

When she woke me she was wearing her powder blue PVC corset, stockings and lace up thigh boots. with 5&1/2 inch stilettos and a pair of leather cuffs. Nothing happens in the bedroom, she then always goes and makes me a coffee and breakfast. The ritual is I approve this by saying and doing nothing. If I want her in something different I leave it on the bed then while I'm drinking my coffee and eating my porridge tell her she has left something in the bedroom and bless her she goes and changes. We meet when I've finished my coffee at the top of the stairs. She has completely changed her persona now and looks good enough to eat, I will do that, several times before the weekend is out.

For now, she won't even look at me until I lift her chin. I give her a deep kiss. God, I love her. Have you been a bad girl? She nods her head. I can't hear you. "Yes, Master." It's hardly an audible whisper. "I'm going to ask you one more time, if I don't get a clear answer I can promise, you will wish you had answered me."

"Yes sir. I've been very bad."

I clipped the D rings in her cuffs together with her hands behind her back. I hooked my little finger through the ring in the centre of her nipple chain and drew her to the playroom door. When I opened it took a second or two for the penny to drop. When it did she tried to pull away but when you have a woman by her nipples and she can't use her hands you absolutely have her.

I drew her to the pole. I was praying this would work. I'd used the stainless steel dildo for effect thinking I'd change it when she was blindfolded. She just repeated please no, please no. Her fanny said different, she was dripping.

I'd placed the one bar prison under one of the rings in the ceiling. There was a loop of chain hanging from it. Both ends of the chain had a hook, I replaced my little finger with one of the hooks then pulled the chain just to lift her tits a little and connected the other hook into a link.

The corset she was wearing was handmade. It has two accessories, an armbinder and a neck corset. They match the corset perfectly. I fastened the neck corset and laced it up. It very nearly prevents all head movement. It has a buckle at the base at the back. I fixed the single glove to that after I had slid it up her arms. After lacing as tight as it will go her tits looked even better

Now she was going precisely nowhere. I took my time from here on in. It's always difficult to know when to gag her. When she is enjoying every second of the scene if I offer her a ball gag she practically swallows it. But it's practically the only time I can ask her if she is OK and keep it all working for her. I needed to know if the prospect of the stainless steel dildo was scaring her too much. I needn't have worried. I got a, "no no no sir, please don't gag me!" That means piss off with that piddling little thing I want the big one and the full head harness. So that's what she got. I was going to replace the stainless dildo with one of the plastic ones but decided to press ahead with the steel one.

I had a monster of an erection so she wasn't going to spend too long sitting on it. I took each boot in turn and lashed it to one of the lifting bolts. Her feet were now fixed, I had been worried she would slide about on the polished metal surface. It was fine.

I could see her slit glistening in the reflection I told her, "that dirty little cunt of yours is leaking like a dripping tap!" That increased her embarrassment and turned her on even more. Now I had her feet fixed I unhooked the chain from the ceiling from her nipple chain, it had done it's job, I pulled it out of the way.

I took the opportunity to have a nice little chew and suck on her teats. Time to take the first photos, but first I pop a pair of clover clamps on her nips. I'd intended to slide the dildo up and down against the outside of her slit a few times just to extend the moment a bit. It didn't happen, she used the little bit of movement she had, not to avoid the dildo but pushed onto it so the bulbous head disappeared inside her. "What a tart!" I said.

I Moved it up so it was lodged deep in her cunt then locked it off. I'd lashed her boots inside the lifting bolts. I changed them to the outside. This lowered her puss a little and forced the dildo deeper still. She came for the first time while I was tying her boots into the new position. I ran my finger around her clit. Didn't touch it directly. I thought she would probably cum twice more from the pressure on her cunt so saved that for later.

The last bit of her equipment was a small vibrating but plug. It took a bit of squeezing home but when it popped in the added pressure induced another orgasm that racked her from top to toe. Not that she could move her toes much.

I had intended to blindfold her and did but just for a few more photos. I used stiff leather blinders that were part of her helmet. Took the photos and then removed the blinders. At this point, I drew up a chair and just sat in front of her watching. I know this woman, as well as any man, has ever known one. I could see another orgasm building. When it arrived she screamed into the gag and kept screaming. It seemed to last forever. Well, maybe a minute. But I knew she was far from done yet. My foremost desire was to take her down and fuck her in every hole, ten times each. But I resisted, this was her time.

We have a small pendant vibrator. I rigged it on some handy black string from the suspenders clips on her corset to bounce on her clit. She had to be very still to keep it in contact. She couldn't do it and she was trying very hard for a big finale. I touched it onto her button then as she got close I let it swing away. I did this 5 times. I took out the ball gag and kissed her deeply.

She was pleading with me. "Let me cum please Master, let me cum!"

"Ask me to fuck you up the arse".

"No, I wont."

I pushed the vibe onto her button again when she was nearly there I let it swing away

"Nooooo."

"If you want to cum ask me," I demanded!

"I can't."

I started the tease again. "Keep it there, please keep it there!" She pleaded.

"No, you will beg me."

"I won't, I won't." So I took it away again. I saw her brake.

"Please please, please."

"Please what?"

"Make me cum then do it to me," she begged.

"Do what?" I was rubbing my finger around her clit, circling it. I nipped at it and flicked it.

"Do it up my bum!"

"Do what little slut?" I said.

"Put your thing up my bottom."

"Not good enough my dear, nowhere near."

She was crying now. Tears streaked down her carefully applied makeup. She realised I had won. She wanted me to win. She wanted the humiliation. She screamed out, "fuck me up the arse you bastard, fuck me hard but please make me cum first."

I dropped the little vibe, picked up our Hitachi Wand and pressed it onto her swollen clit and the base of the dildo. I held my hand over her mouth. To try to spare the neighbour's blushes. When she finished she was totally spent.

I cut the rope lashing her boots to the stand and as gently as I could slide her off the dildo. I carried her out of our playroom and into the bedroom where I lay her on the bed. I removed the armbinder and the corset just by cutting through the laces, and boots came off the same way.

I pulled the duvet over her and fetched her a glass of water, I knew she was dehydrated. She couldn't use her arms so I held the glass for her to drink. I stripped off myself, got in beside her massaged her arms then just held her close for half an hour.

When she stirred she looked at me and said with a grin I owe you my arse don't I. No darling You owe me nothing. If you want me to, I'll happily spear your chocolate starfish for you but now is probably not a good time. I think it would be an even worse time to fuck you but as always my love if you want my cock I'm always happy to oblige.

She looked at me and said take me out for dinner somewhere nice and I'll give you a nice slow blow job on account.