Vegas Adventures

Story Info
Meeting someone that becomes a regular hookup.
1.5k words
4.41
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinCityCD
SinCityCD
32 Followers

My stories are true actual events while growing up in Las Vegas the city of gambling entertainment and sex.

Known for the Hotel and Casino entertainment variety on The Vegas Strip and Downtown Fremont street area, the Strip Clubs and Adult scene surrounding those areas has constant revolving customers from tourists. A constant stream of horny men searching a quick release.

I can count the number of times that I wasn't wearing women's clothes when I was with a man on one hand. For me to be with a guy I must be dressed in some kind of sexy lingerie outfit so that I can play the role of a woman in my head, focusing my attention on the mans cock making it cum, it's all about the dick for me and the power I have over it when I'm dressed to service. I couldn't care less who the dick was attracted to.

When you see a married man or tourist at one of the Adult stores it's because they're horny and they want help getting off. The variety of Adult stores in the Vegas area scattered around different parts of town helped with the steady supply of dicks when I was in one of my moods. Some had gloryholes others had more secluded parking areas where I could get the attention of men while dressed for sex at my car.

One time I was feeding the beast inside of me driving around in search of horny dicks to suck or a woman to watch me and tease me while I got off.

Thank god I was never pulled over by the cops wearing all black lingerie with stockings and stuff. I actually got pretty good at driving in spiked high heels even though staying to side streets and at night it was so exhilarating.

The rush I would have driving down the street in my garters and stockings working the gas and brake pedals wearing 5" inch spiked heels draped in black lingerie then seeing a street walker in all her glory strutting her stuff as she walked in her fuck me heels and short skirt. Many times I would pull into a parking lot that was on her path, pulling into a spot so I could watch her walk by while I played with my cock, just teasing it taking it close to cuming only to back off prior to so I could enjoy the night.

I have many stories to share about these encounters in the future, having numerous experiences with women walking the streets some working and some just walking but all good memories. Some looked at me and smiled, some acted disgusted seeing a handsome alfa male like me dressed in sexy black lingerie like a stripper, but many stopped and talked with me even getting in the car with me, and one that I will never forget.

One night cruising the stores I parked right in the front of a store on highland by the Rio hotel and Casino. I was sitting there in my car flipping through a magazine of hot women dressed in stockings and heels spreading themselves open for all to see and using toys while I would be teasing my cock with a vibator through the satin clothing hugging and holding my cock keeping me from grabbing hold of it for a happy ending, but I liked to wait on cumming for as long as possible.

A man exited the store carrying a bag with his purchase and saw me sitting there as he walked to his car. He got in his car and just sat there for a few minutes then backed his car up blocking me in, then getting out of his car to approach me I could see the bulge in his slacks as he walked towards me seeing me sitting there in a sexy black fuck me lingerie outfit telling me to follow him around the corner where it's quiet and private, then turning back to his car.

I sat for a second in thought as I started my car while he slowly pulled away and I followed. Highland is an industrial area and very secluded and quiet at night since the businesses mostly operate during the day so most anywhere was safe. A short distance away he pulls into a parking lot for a row of offices and around to the back. As I'm following him my excitement builds and I park right beside him. We both get out of our cars at about the same time and he sees just how fuckable I look all draped in black satin and lace lingerie with thigh high stockings dressing up my legs, spiked heels to add to my long legs giving me the look of sex. As he walks to me I see his wedding ring on the hand he's unzipping his pants with and my excitement builds. With a deep voice he introduces himself asking if I liked sucking dick and if I would like to suck his as he freed it from inside his business slacks. In the night's sky and with little light from the buildings sconces I see this beautiful cock hanging from the open zipper this older businessman just wanting to cum and release the day's tension. Hanging in the open air is a thicker than average dick approximately 8" inches long with a beautiful mushroom head just begging to be sucked.

He was talking to me in his deep voice telling me just how hot I looked in my outfit and that he only wished his wife would dress up like me for sex but that they rarely had sex after so many years of marriage. I listened to him as I squatted down to service his dick not wanting to kneel on the ground and ruin my stockings. I couldn't believe how nice his dick looked seeing it up close all shaved and smooth to my touch. The sound of his voice with his words of encouragement had me worshiping his cock with my tongue and warm wet mouth. As he leaned back against his car I sucked on his cock taking most of it in my mouth as deep as I could go.

I've never been able to deep throat anything bigger than about 6" inches no matter how hard they tried stuffing it down my throat, I just can't do it but I can surely suck a dick better than most so I've been told.

I made sure to give this man the best blow job ever and he truly enjoyed my skills. The amount of suction I was applying to his cock as I moved my lips up and down his shaft increasing the pressure when the edge of his swollen mushroom head touched my lips making a loud slurping sound to keep the warm wet saliva covering his cock keeping it wet as I worked the tip of my tongue on the slit of his swollen cock head before sliding my mouth back down his shaft.

Time stopped as I took my time enjoying this strangers dick in my mouth feeling the power and control I had over him able to change the rhythm of my actions able to hold him right on the brink of cumming.

He wanted to cum but didn't want my sucking to stop. He was really enjoying this as much as I was when I stopped to take a deep breath of air and told him that if he wanted we could exchange numbers and get together whenever he wanted and went back to sucking on his cock like it was melting ice cream. After a few more minutes went bye to the sounds of me slurping up and down on his dick, he told me he was ready to cum. His cock was rock solid pulsing hot and throbbing in my mouth as I pulled back removing it from my wet dripping mouth telling him to shoot on my face. Being on my knees while a man stands above me stroking his cock as I watch the cum begin to shoot and spray from its tip all over me. Feeling the warm heavy load hit me in the face is a reward for a job well done.

He praised my skills as he put his drained satisfied cock away and after we exchanged numbers he thanked me handing me a twenty dollar bill for services rendered.

We ended up not living to far from each other in adjacent neighborhoods making it easy for a weekly visit or booty call by either of us. Most of our get togethers happened at my place allowing me to be all dressed up in one of my sexy black fuck me outfit's and have a xxx porno video playing for him to watch while I sucked away at his dick taking my time to get him rock hard before turning my ass to him inviting him to my tight ready asshole that he loved pushing as deeply as he could into me always trying to get deeper an deeper into me before filling me up with his hot load of cum feeling safe once knowing that he was only with me or his wife we both thought ok with him cumming inside me sometimes but he always had big loads and I liked him unloading on my face leaving me feeling used.

SinCityCD
SinCityCD
32 Followers