Vegas Baby! Pt. 02

Story Info
Second day on the road and first night.
5.8k words
2.89
4.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept in that morning. I went to the lobby to find we missed the free breakfast. I was pissed and hungry. But at least, there was still hot coffee. I got four cups and put the cream and sugar in my pocket.

Candy and Liz were in the shower when I got back to the room. I put our coffee on the table and took two over for Bret and Liz.

Bret was laying under the covers when I went in. He asked me how we slept. I told him I slept the sleep of the dead and asked him the same. He told me he slept like it was his first time sleeping.

Liz came out of the shower with just a towel on her head. I turned to leave, chubby leading the way, and told them I had to get in the shower or we'd never get on the road.

Candy was still in the shower. So, I figured I'd join her. I stripped down and walked into the bathroom.

She jumped when I pulled the curtain back and got in with her.

She looked down at my half hard cock and said. "I assume Liz is out of the shower?"

"Yea." I said. As I put her hand on my cock.

She told me to save that for later we have to get moving.

When I came out she was dressed and ready to go. She was wearing a mid thigh skirt, red tank top and sandals.

As I dressed Candy tapped twice on the adjoining door and opened it only to find Liz dressed in only a skirt and shoes, on her knees sucking Bret's cock.

Candy said. "Already?"

Liz stopped long enough to say. "I missed breakfast."

Candy told her to hurry up we need to leave before check out time.

I stepped over to see.

Candy looked at me and said. "No! We don't have time for that right now."

I watched as Liz doubled her effort and within two minutes was swallowing a load of cum. She wiped her mouth said "Yummy." then took a drink of coffee.

Bret did up his pants picked up his suitcase as Liz put on a loose flowing top and we were out of there.

We stopped and ate at a local diner. Everyone went to the bathroom and headed out. Before getting in the truck Liz said. "You two get in the back with me. Bret can drive first. I wanna show you something."

She insised on sitting between Candy and I as we got in.

The first thing Liz did was take off her top, revealing gold rings pinching her nipples. They looked magnificent. I couldn't resist. I reached over and gave one a tug causing her to let out a little hum.

"Nice touch." I said. She said she had just put them in in the ladies room.

She took out her phone and said. "You gotta see rhis. Bret recorded it after we left your room."

The video started looking down at Liz doing a great job on Bret's cock and him telling her how much he loves his little slut. This went on long enough me to get a full hard on watching.

After a few minutes he pulled her up by her hair and pushed her onto the bed. "Hands and knees Slut." He ordered. He knelt on the bed behind her and smacked her ass red before burying his cock in her cunt and pounding her hard.

Liz slipped her free hand under her skirt and said, "Damn I love being fucked like that! I'm wet knowing what's coming."

I reached across Liz and pulled Candy's hand to my shorts covered cock. She rubbed me through my shorts as we watched Bret fuck Liz.

As we watched, Bret pulled his slimy cock from his wife and rubbed it up and down her slit. Candy reached for my waistband. Pulling it down freeing my cock and started stroking me.

Liz was moaning louder. I assumed it was the combination of the video and her finger working her clit.

That was, until I saw that Candy's other hand was pulling and twisting one of Liz's nipple rings. I looked at her and she just gave me an evil grin. She was loving hurting this girl.

By now Bret was back to fucking Liz. Liz said. "Ok. Watch. It's coming up."

Bret again pulled out of her and repeated rubbing his cock up and down her crack. "Just do it." Liz told him.

Bret slid his cock back into her and then we her say the hottest thing I think I've ever heard. "Not there. I want you to fuck my ass. Take my last cherry."

Bret asked. "Are you sure about this?" As he pulled his cock from her cunt and put the tip against her virgin asshole.

"I am right now. But don't ask me again or I might not be. Just put it in slow and fuck me." She said.

Candy's hand came off of my cock and shot up her skirt. I pulled Liz's hand from under her skirt and placed it on my cock. She instantly started stroking me.

We saw a glob of spit land on her asshole and Bret began to push. Liz was breathing heavily and Bret asked her if she was ok.

She said. "Yes. don't stop."

He pushed further and Liz groaned. "Oh fuck." As the head disappeared inside of her.

He stopped and told her to push back and take it at her own pace as another drop of spit hit his dick.

Liz pushed back taking another couple inches before pulling forward and back taking more in this time.

Candy said. "Oh that looks like that hurts."

Liz said. "It did at first. I loved it. Just wait."

I had to slow Liz's hand from stroking me so fast. I was close.

The next time she pulled forward and back she took him balls deep as he told her to stop for a second.

She told him to let her know when he's ready.

He told her. "Go ahead. I'm good now."

I could tell by her breathing that Candy was seconds from cuming as we watched Liz begin fucking her ass on Bret's cock.

Bret put his free on Liz's waist and started doing the fucking as the both moaned.

We could hear Liz literally start to cry as Bret ripped the last cherry from her being with brutal efficiency. Pulling out all but the head out then slamming balls deep.

Bret grunted. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in my fucking ass you bastard." She moaned.

Candy came hard as Bret was unloading in Liz's ass.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum too." I said

Liz put her phone down, bent over and took me in her mouth as the first convulsions hit me catching every drop. She stayed attached to me making sure she got every drop.

As she sat up she looked at Candy and said. "Waste not. Want not."

Candy said. "Then you won't want to waste this." As she shoved her soaked finger in Liz's mouth. Liz closed her eye and savored the offering.

Liz picked up her phone and reset the video from when she put it down showing Bret pulling out of her ass and his cum oozing out.

On the video Bret apologized to Liz for hurting her.

She said to him. "No need for that. I loved it once he was in. So I guess that sorta takes care of you fucking me in the ass first."

He said. "I guess so." as the video ended

I needed to pee so Bret took the next exit to a TA. Liz put her top on and we all went in to pee and get some drinks.

When we came out Liz looked at me and said I should drive. I assumed she was going to get in the back to fuck Bret. instead she pushed Candy to the back door and got up front with me.

She stopped me before I pulled out. She needed something for the suitcase. When she got back in, she had the bag of goodies from Lion's Den and put it at her feet.

I heard Bret tell Candy that from what he could see looking back that she enjoyed the video. She said it was hot. "What was your favorite part?" He asked.

"Hearing her cry as you cane in her ass. I love how she gets off in the pain." Candy said.

"She is a little pain slut. It gets us both off." He told her.

Liz turned and looked back at them and said. "You know I can hear you. Don't you?"

Candy said. "Yeah. We're not trying to hide anything or lying about you."

Liz sat back in the seat. "Fuck them." She said as she picked up the bag from the floor.

Then she lifted her shirt and took off the nipple rings, put them in the bag and pulled out the clamps.

Candy leaned up between the seats and watched as Liz winced putting them on.

Candy took in a deep breath watching. She said to Liz. "Your husband just had his fingers in me."

I said. "Good man. Make her cum. again."

Bret said. "I'm gonna try."

I said. "Let me help." as I reached over and gave a quick tug on the chain connecting Liz's nipple clamps. Liz screamed and Candy moaned.

Liz reached into the bag and pulled out the dildo she bought yesterday, lifted her skirt and rubbed it up and down on her slit.

Candy was watching Liz and moaning as Bret fingered her.

"Pull the chain." Bret told Candy.

Candy reached over, grabbed the chain and pulled it up to Liz's chin. The harder she pulled the more both of them moaned.

"Open your mouth Slut." Candy commanded.

Liz did as she was ordered and Candy put the chain in her mouth and pushed her jaw shut. Causing constant pressure and pain on Liz's tits.

"DO NOT drop that until I'm done sucking your husband's cock." Candy hissed. And disappeared between the seats.

I took a quick look back to see her bend over to take Bret's cock in her mouth.

As I looked back to the road I could see Liz was almost in tears from the constant pressure on her nipples.

I reached over and took the dildo from Liz's hand and said. "Here. Maybe this will help." As I put the tip on her cunt and pushed it half way in her

As she opened her mouth and screamed the chain fell out. I said. "Ah Oh. You're gonna be in trouble now."

As she grabbed the base of it and started fucking herself she said. "At this point, I don't care."

I sat in amazement that within a minute she had that fat thing buried to the base in that beautiful snach and was rubbing her clit at lightning speed.

I heard Bret tell Candy that he was cuming and listened as he moaned her mouth full.

Liz was still going at it when Candy sat up licking her lips and saw Liz had dropped the chain.

Candy looked over and said to me. "Pull over right here." Then at Liz. "Get back here right now!" Then said to Bret. "Change seats with her."

I pulled to the side of the interstate and stopped.

Liz stated to pull the dildo out and Candy snapped at her. "Leave it in and get your defiant ass back here."

Bret got out on the passenger side and opened Liz's door.

He got in as she got out holding the dildo in place and got into the backseat with Candy.

"Hands and knees. Face the window." Candy barked. Then she reached around and put the chain back in Liz's mouth.

Liz dipped her head keeping slack in the chain from her mouth to her nipples.

"Ok. We can go now." Candy said.

As I pulled back into the road I heard the first loud crack of Candy's hand coming down on Liz's bare ass.

Bret turned in his seat to watch his wife be disciplined by mine. He told Candy that if she wanted Liz to cum she should smack where her ass and thighs meet or the inside of her thighs.

Candy took his advice but in the first slap on her inner thigh the dildo slipped out. Candy had Bret pick it up and put it back in his wife and told Liz. "One more time and it's going up your ass."

"Please no! That's too big." Liz mumbled around the chain.

While massaging Liz's ass Candy said to Bret. "Get me the butt plug out of the bag. The lube too."

Bret got them and handed them to Candy.

I took the exit and pulled over on the ramp. I wasn't going to miss this.

I grabbed my phone and turned in my seat to watch and video.

Candy squeezed a generous amount of lube in Liz's asshole and some on the plug and handed it back to Bret. "You do the honors." She said as she spread Liz's cheeks.

I'm not sure if it were from tear or anticipation but Liz was panting like a dog as Bret placed the plug against her ass and started to push.

He said that it was hard to push in with the big dildo in her cunt. But he was persistent. Pushing harder we watched it vanish to the base while Liz screamed.

Candy smacked her ass again. "You can cum now you three holed slut."

We all watched her hand move to her clit and started rubbing it. Candy grabbed the base of the dildo and pulled it half way out with Liz's cunt holding on to it tightly before shoving it back in.

As Liz cried out in pleasure. Candy fucked her with the dildo until Liz said she was going to cum. Then Candy pushed it all the way in and held it in with her palm.

Liz shook like she was having a seizure when she came.

When she was done shaking, Candy pulled the dildo out of her and told her to sit down. Liz winced when she sat forcing the plug tight into her ass. Candy handed her the dildo and told her to clean it.

Liz let the chain drop and took as much of the toy in her mouth and started sucking it.

Bret asked her if she was ok. As she licked the toy clean she told him that other than her ass burning a little she couldn't be better.

Candy reached over to Liz and removed the nipple clamps telling her she was a good girl.

I decided I'd sat there long enough and pulled out, crossed the intersection and got back on the highway.

Liz thanked Candy and said she owed her one as she pushed Candy against the rear driver's side rear door.

It was Bret's turn to video. What I later saw on the video, was his wife lift Candy's skirt, drop her head and began licking Candy's cunt.

There were four semi trucks running together ahead. I seized the opportunity and got into the passing lane and picked up speed.

When I was next to the cab I slowed down enough for the driver to get a good look of Liz's plugged ass facing him and her head between Candy's legs.

It startled Liz when he blew his horn and she pulled her mouth off of Candy's pussy. Candy grabbed the back of Liz's head and pulled her face tight onto her cunt. Then she lifted her top and started playing with her nipples.

As I pulled away Candy said to Liz. "There's three more ahead. Don't you dare stop again."

I gave the next three drivers the same view.

By the time I reached the last truck in line, Liz was able to pull her face back far enough slip two finger into Candy and started fucking her. I heard Candy tell Liz to suck her clit that she was going to cum.

He got to see Candy cum with a vengeance and push Liz's face away. Allowing him to see not only Liz's plugged ass but Candy's bald cunt with Liz's fingers in it.

As I pulled ahead and changed lanes Candy said to Liz. "You can't tell me you've never done that before."

Liz swore up and down that the night before was the first time she had ever licked a pussy. But what she likes, she does well.

Liz then leaned up and offered her fingers to Bret's mouth. He readily accepted and sucked them clean. Bret said. "That's finger lickin good."

It got quite in the back seat. Bret looked back and said that both of them were sleeping and hadn't even fixed their clothes. Liz still topless and Candy's skirt up around her waist.

As he was looking at them he said. "They're so cute when they're sleeping. Can I ask a couple personal questions?"

The smartass came out in me. "Let's see. We've fucked each others wives. They've each just sucked us off. We watched you take Liz's ass for the first time in video. And she appears to love eating my wife's cunt weather cream filled or not. So if you think you have to ask before you ask me a personal question this must be something really good."

He laughed and said they were about Candy.

"In that case. Ask away." I said.

"Well..... How long has Candy been shaved?"

"A few years now. I did it the first couple time and now she shaves every time she showers. Why? Do you like it?" I asked.

He said he thinks it's sexy as hell. That it got him thinking about shaving Heide smooth too.

I said. "If Candy had Heidi's hair down there I would only ever shave her outer lips and leave that beautiful dandelion hair on the top."

"Ok number two." He said. "Did you train her to deep throat? I've never felt anything like that before."

"No. She was like that when I got her. When she did that on our first date that sealed the deal. Well... That and just look at her. She's gorgeous. At least one dumbass let her go. Anything else?"

"One last kinda unrelated thing." He said. "What do you think will happen when we get home after all of this?"

"I don't know. I'd love for this to continue. But I guess it's up to you and the girls." I said.

"Me too. So I guess it's up to them." He said

"After I get Candy's ass on this trip. Which you'll both get to watch live by the way. I'd like trading them for a weekend to use as we want." I said.

"REALLY? You'd do that?" He asked.

"Hell yea! And from the way Liz appears to love Candy's pussy. I'd send her over for you to fuck and Liz to clean out." I told him.

"I guess it's up to them then. 'Cause I'm all in." He said as he offered a high five.

"Deal." I said. As we both chuckled.

He and I BS'd for about an hour before Candy woke up and said she was hungry.

We still had an hour or so to go. So Bret woke Liz and told her we were going to get something to eat

There was a diner in Mesquite. So we stopped.

We all arranged our clothes to a publicly acceptable level and as we went in I told Liz to behave. The little slut flipped me off.

Bret and I got seated as the girls went to the restroom.

It had been over ten minutes and they still hadn't come out. The waitress had already brought our drinks by then. So, I went to check on them.

I knocked on the door and got no response. I gave it a push. it was locked. After everything that had happened so far, my first thought was that Liz had Candy sitting on the sink and had her tongue buried in her.

A second later. The door unlocked and Candy peaked out. I asked what they were doing.

She said. "Don't you dare laugh."

I said. "Ok. What's going on?"

She whispered. "Heidi can't get the buttplug out! Go get Bret."

As seriously as I could be I told her I'd get him.

You know I chuckled my way back to the table.

When I got back to the table. I told Bret that his wife needed him in the restroom.

With disgust in his voice he asked. "What did she do?"

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you. But, you gotta go help her." I laughed.

Less than a minute after he left, Candy came and sat down. She elbowed me in the ribs for laughing and said. "It's not funny. The poor girl's in pain."

"You gotta admit. It's a little funny. Besides, I thought she liked a little pain." I said

A few minutes later Bret came and sat down. "I got it. She'll be out in a minute."

When Liz came out, it was obvious that she had been crying.

Candy asked her if she was ok.

She said. "It still burns. "But, I'll be fine." She half heartedly chuckled. I just has to remember to take it out before I go to sleep next time."

We ordered and ate without any future issues.

We listened to the radio and BSd about what we had planned for the next few days.

Accompanied by a few chuckles thrown in here and there at Liz's expense.

Being in no big hurry, and leaving Salina later than we wanted to, we didn't get to our hotel until about eight that evening.

We were staying at the Golden Nugget on Fremont Street. I've always like Fremont Street. Smaller casinos and freaker people. Like topless nuns wearing pasties, guys made up like Kiss wearing only platform boots and banana hammocks. Plus the overhead shows and the zip line.

I used valet parking, and we checked in.

Liz was mesmerized by the sites and sounds from what you could see from the lobby. Candy told her that she ain't seen nothing yet.

We got on the elevator Liz asked if we got adjoining rooms again. Bret told her. "Even better. We got one room with two queens. We're going to end up spending most of the time in one room anyway."

Candy wasn't as thrilled as Liz because now there was only one bathroom. But she didn't complain about it then.

Candy wanted to shower and change before we went out. I told her that I'd join her to save time.

We went into the bathroom and other than a little touchy feely we basically just took a shower.

Liz was already naked when we came out and she and Bret went in.

I asked Candy what she wanted to do the first night. She said she wanted to walk around on Fremont that night. That was fine with me. I was a little tired from driving all day.

12