Vegas Baby! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy went to put on a long skirt before I stopped her. I reached into our luggage and pulled out the new Lush vibrator. Lucky for me it was at least half changed right out of the box.

I helped her put the egg in with the tail on her clit and I was downloading the app when Bret and Liz came out of the bathroom.

By then Candy had put her skirt on. and pale blue button up top to match her skirt. I put on shorts and T-shirt.

When Bret and Liz came out of the bathroom it was obvious seeing Bret's cock that he had just cum.

Candy just shook her head in disbelief.

Liz smiled, licked her lips and asked what the plan was. Candy told her what we were going to do as she got dressed.

Liz put on a black knee length spandex type skirt and a green halter top that looked one size too small. But it showed her small tits perfectly.

We went down to the casino and walked around a bit. I really didn't feel like playing then. There would be time for that later.

Liz was amazed at the aquarium and pool area. Candy pulled her by the arm to guide her outside.

Fremont Street was as packed as usual on a warm night. Liz and Brets headed were on a swivel taking in all of the sights as we walked.

The topless nuns were there as were the Kiss guys and the human statue too. There were others too but those seemed to intrigue them the most.

While we watched the overhead show I took out my phone and opened the Lush app. Candy's knees almost buckled when I turned it on and instantly put it on the highest level. Then gradually lowered it to almost off.

She turned and slapped my arm and said. "You could have at least warned me first."

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked.

Bret asked what I had done. I told them both about Candy having the toy in and what I did.

Bret laughed and Liz punched Bret and said he should have thought of that too. He told her that she'd have her turn tomorrow.

"Still not fair." Liz said with a pouty face.

Candy was walking a little funny as the toy buzzed inside of her making her nipples stand at attention.

I turned it off as we head back to the hotel.

Liz said that she wanted to get her picture taken with the nuns. We walked back to them and Liz told them what she wanted.

I put ten bucks in the bucket and Liz stood between them and whispered something.

Liz bent down a little and the nuns each put a tit on her cheeks. It was a great shot. Then Liz said. "Wait! Wait! One more."

She stood up, untied her halter top and pulled her nipples. Then had the nuns put their tits on either side of hers.

She was all smiles. Bret ponied up twenty bucks as Liz retied her top into place.

When we got back to the hotel I just wanted to sit at a blackjack table and relax for a while. Bret, Liz and Candy were going to look around the casino and maybe play some slots.

Before they walked off I opened the app and handed Bret my phone. You can't use it at the table anyway.

They came and got me about an hour or so later. I was only down about sixty bucks. So, it was a good time go.

When we got in the elevator Candy said to me. "Please turn this thing off. You've had enough fun with it tonight. You made me cum twice while we were off playing slots."

I said. "Ok." and held out my hand. Bret took my phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. I turned the app off.

Candy punched Bret in the chest and asked. "You were doing that? You son of a bitch. Just wait."

He shot back. "Hey! It wasn't me. Liz was the one that made you cum."

Liz snickered.

She looked at Liz. "Did you like that? You little Slut? I'll show you funny?" As she reached out and grabbed one of Liz's nipples and twisted it hard.

Liz screamed and almost went to her knees in pain.

Then Candy looked at me. "And you! You better be ready to fuck me when we get up to the room." She was a little pissed.

We no sooner got into the room and Candy was naked. The rest of us were seconds behind.

Candy spread her legs, reached down and pulled the egg shaped toy from her soaked cunt. She walked over to Liz put it to her lips and said. "You got it all messy. You can clean it up." And shoved it into Liz's mouth.

Liz grabbed the tail and used it like a stick on a sucker while she cleaned Candy's toy.

When she was done. She grabbed Bret by the back of the neck and kissed him hard and deep. Sharing Candy's taste with him as she reached down and stroked his hardening cock.

I asked Candy why she's been treating Liz like this. "Because she likes it." Candy said.

I laid on the bed and waved my boner at Candy. She got up on the bed beside me so we cold both watch Bret and Liz. Candy leaned down and engulfed my cock.

Bret put Liz on her knees between the two beds, held her head and slow fucked her mouth. It was a beautiful thing.

Candy laid next to me, pulled her knees to her chest and told me to come fuck her.

I didn't need to be told twice I rolled on top of her and slid in effortlessly. Damn was she wet.

Bret had Liz bent over our bed fucking her from behind as they watched me fuck Candy.

Liz reached out and began to fondle my recently shaved balls.

Between fucking Candy and watching this goddess getting fucked beside me I knew I wasn't going to last long to begin with. But playing with my balls pushed me over the edge.

I didn't have to say anything. Candy knew I was going to cum. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tight as I unloaded in her.

Candy told Liz. "You made him cum to fast. Clean him off." Then she said to me. "Go on, feed her."

I walked on my knees in front of Liz and Bret grabbed her by her hair and lifted her head to my cock height.

She licked and sucked me clean during her first spit roasting.

She was trying to keep me hard and doing a damn good job of it when Candy tapped me on the shoulder and motioned me to move.

The instant I was dislodged from Liz's mouth Candy slid into my place and pulled Liz's mouth onto her fresh creampie.

Bret wasn't moving. For fear of cuming I'm sure. He just stayed buried in his wife watching us use her mouth.

Holding Liz tight to her cunt by her hair Candy said. "So you think it's funny making me cum? Get that tongue in there, clean me out and make me cum again so you can have a good laugh."

That had to be what Bret was waiting for. He grabbed Liz's beautiful ass and went to town slamming his cock into her. He didn't last another minute before he drove balls deep and moaned.

When Liz came she shoved three fingers into Candy making her hips jump as she screamed out. "Shove 'em in deep. Oh yea. Suck that clit Slut."

I was hard enough to fuck again when Bret pulled out of his wife. I watched as his cum oozed from his wife's cunt as he motioned that I could take over.

I got behind her and guided my three quarter hard on into her cum filled cunt and started sawing in and out.

After a few minutes I looked down past her asshole to see her cunt gripping my, now hard again, cum covered cock.

Candy had pulled Liz up by the hair and asked her if she had had enough. I pushed Liz's head back down onto Candy and said. "Don't stop now. I'm not done yet."

I turned to Bret and pointed to Liz's asshole. He knew what I wanted and nodded yes.

I pulled out of her and watched Bret's cum drip from the head of my cock and told Candy. "Hold her still. I'm taking this ass."

Bret quickly grabbed his phone and started recording.

Liz started to pull up. But, Candy held her in place by her hair as I slowly, for video purposes, violated this young woman's ass.

Even as lubed with cum as my cock was, it wasn't easy pushing in. I slapped her ass a couple times and she relaxed enough for me to slide halfway in

Bret was encouraging her the entire time. "Come on Baby. You can do it. Relax that ass. It's going in either way. So, you might as well accept it. It's not like it's the first cock that's been in there."

I'm not sure if she relaxed or I pushed harder or a combination of both but suddenly it felt like something let loose and I fell forward balls deep in her ass.

Liz screamed into Candy's pussy as my balls pressed against her cunt.

Candy said. "Oh my god! Are you in her ass?"

I could barely respond with a nod while holding my breath.

Her, until recently virgin, ass gripped my cock like a vice. Thankfully her husband's cum made a great lube. Even with that, her tiny hole was following my cock when I was pulling out.

As Bret stroked his renewed hard on he said to Liz, "That's my girl. Take the big dick like you love it. Squeeze down on him. make him shoot in your ass."

Candy saw Bret's hard cock and told him, "Don't you dare waist that thing. Get up here."

He stood on the bed put one foot on either side of Liz and offered his cock to my wife. For the second time in as many days my wife was doing what she said she'd never do. Tasting another woman's cum.

I'd have love a picture of that. Imagine. His cock in my wife's mouth, his wife's mouth on my wife's pussy and my cock in his wife's ass.

Bret pushed Candy onto her back and supported himself with his hands and feet and fucked his cock down into Candy's mouth doing pushups. His balls occasionally resting on her chin.

Needless to say I came first. I grabbed Liz's hip and buried to the hilt and started flooding Liz's bowels with my cum.

It was a toss up weather Candy or Liz came next and Bret was last finishing in Candy's mouth.

We all fell out on the bed catching our breath.

I tapped out and told them that I was spent for the night. They all agreed to call it quits.

Liz went to the bathroom. Bret went to their bed while Candy and I got under the covers.

I asked Candy if she was ok. She said she couldn't be better.

I don't know how long they stayed awake, but I was out in a matter of minutes.

Continuing Saturday morning.....

12