Vegas Birthday Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
A day by the Vegas pool in our private cabana.
4.2k words
4.62
8.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my name indicates, all of my stories have a basis in truth and the events have actually happened in my life. That being said, I do want my stories to be entertaining, so I add a little "twist" or "spice" to the reality. I always appreciate feedback and comments at the end. Bonus if you can guess what's "truth" and what's the "twist".

For this multi-part story, each chapter will fall under a different category as that's how the actual weekend in Vegas played out.

Chapter One was about our first night in Vegas (Exhibitionist) in front of the large windows of our hotel suite. Chapter Two was our playing around with a bit of Bondage (BDSM). Chapter Three is a poolside interlude.

------------------

Prologue:

For the week leading up to my 30th birthday, I was working at a conference for a client in Las Vegas. Looking at the calendar, my fiancé, Sherri took a couple of personal days from her job and decided to fly out to meet me there.

On our first night in Vegas, Sherri gave me a series of Birthday cards that each had a different note on the front. "Open first", "Open Thursday night", "Open Friday night", "Open Saturday night", "Open Sunday night" and finally, "Open Monday".

On the first night, I opened a card that read "Tonight, we'll let everyone know it's your birthday!" That lead to a night of sex in front of the large windows of our hotel suite. Night two, the card encouraged me to "Unwrap my Toy" which led to Sherri being bound and used as my toy for the night.

Day 3 - Saturday Morning:

The alarm clock shattered my deep slumber at 9:00 in the morning. I was still in a haze as I tried to find the off button. When I finally got the pulsating tone to stop, I fell back on the bed and tried to clear the cobwebs. Sherri, for her part, only groaned and tried to roll away from me as she buried herself in her pillows and blankets.

I forced myself to get out of bed and as I walked to the restroom, I saw the evidence of our romp the night before. The pink hand and ankle cuffs were laying on the ground where they had fallen. On the nightstand, tubes of lubricant and arousal gel were laying open, their contents leaking onto the surface. Finally, I saw the balls of discarded pink bondage tape Sherri had wrapped herself in as my "gift", sitting on the floor.

I took a much-needed piss and mustered the energy to get into the shower. Normally, I would have crawled back into bed and slept until noon, but we had reserved one of the private cabanas by the resort pool starting at 10am and we wanted to take advantage of as much of the day there as possible. The hot water helped get my blood moving and I started to feel something closer to human again. I dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist before I returned to the bedroom of our hotel suite. Sherri had shifted slightly but was still asleep. I went over and opened the blinds on the window which allowed the desert sun to stream into the room.

"Unnnngggghhhh" I heard a groan from the bed. "What the serious fuck are you doing?"

"Time to get moving, babe. We have the cabana today."

"What time is it?" she asked.

"9:30"

"Just let me sleep for another hour" she said as she buried her head between two pillows. I went over and sat on the edge of bed by her and pulled away the pillow.

"Nooooooo" she groaned as she pulled the blankets over her head. "Leave me alone."

I then pulled the covers off her to expose her naked body and saw that she was a sexy mess from the night before. Her long blonde hair was tousled, knotty, and matted with dried cum. On her torso and stomach were the remnants of the writing she had put on her body as sexy secret messages to me. There was still some smeared mascara and makeup on her face. Finally, I could see some red streaks on her ass from the flogger we had used at the end of the night.

Sherri rolled away from me, and I gently rubbed her shoulders and back, "C'mon, babe. Get in the shower and we can head down to the pool. We'll get some breakfast and coffee and you'll feel better. Besides, we can always nap in the sun or inside the cabana for a bit."

She begrudgingly pushed me aside and sat up in the bed. We shifted so that her back was against me and I wrapped my arms around her naked torso. I moved her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck.

"Thank you for everything last night" I said. "You were amazing."

Sherri guided my hands up to her tits and let me caress them as she responded, "Don't thank me, babe. It was fun for me, too, but I'm not sure my body could take doing that very often. I didn't quite think out the toll all these 'gifts' were gonna take on me."

She must have felt me tense a bit, wondering if the night before would change her plans for the rest of the weekend. "But don't worry. Let me relax today and I think you'll be happy with tonight's surprise."

With that, she got her feet under her and stood up to head toward the bathroom. I watched her streaked ass move and sway as she walked away, then I saw the light turn on and heard her mutter, "Holy fuck. I'm a mess" when she saw her reflection in the mirror. While she showered, I cleaned up the room and hid away the toys and lubes from the night before. I threw on some board shorts and t-shirt and put together a bag with sunscreen, chargers, our books and everything we would need for a day by the pool.

Sherri eventually emerged, with a towel wrapped around her and rummaged through one of the dresser drawers and grabbed her bikini. She went back into the bathroom for a few minutes when I heard her exclaim, "I'm gonna kill you!"

I looked up as she slid the bathroom door open to reveal her attire for the day. Sherri was built like a runway model with long, toned legs, a tight, flat stomach and small breasts. Her long blond hair was still wet and hung down to her mid-back. She had put on a new bikini that consisted of two triangles that covered her perky breasts and lifted them giving her a bit of cleavage . It was a tied-dye pattern that started in a light blue at the bottom of her tits and slowly transitioned to yellow then pink at the top of the triangles. A single strap wrapped behind her neck to hold it in place. The bottoms were the same pattern with strings that were tied on both of her hips.

"What's the problem?" I asked. "You look amazing!"

"This" she said, turning around, "Is the problem." When she turned, I saw that her bottoms left a lot of her cheeks exposed. While not a thong, they were cut high on her ass which exposed a lot of skin. What I also noticed were the red streaks that were now visible with her lack of coverage. While we used a fun, nylon flogger as part of our games, it still had left some evidence of its use. The red streaks were scattered across both of her exposed cheeks and extended to her upper thighs.

"Fuck. I'm sorry, babe. Do they hurt, too?" I asked.

"No" she answered. "My cooch is a bit sore, but that's as much from getting waxed yesterday as your banging away at it last night. But I can't walk around with streaks on my ass! People are going to see them and think I'm a freak or that you beat me or something!"

"Babe" I chuckled. "A few things. We fooled around in front of open windows two nights ago, so you can't be shy now. Plus, nobody is gonna care. And if they do notice, so what? We're never going to see any of these people again. This is Vegas, I'm willing to bet half the people staying here played similar games or worse last night."

"That's easy for you to say. You're not marked like a woman from the Scarlet Letter! I have to wear a wrap through the hotel and to the pool anyway, so I can keep my ass covered. I'll just have to lay on my back or put a towel over my ass all day. Which isn't going to do much for my tanlines!"

She then slid the door closed with a frustrated bang. While I figured that her reaction was part embarrassment and part hangover, I was slightly worried about what her mood would be for the rest of the day.

By the time we made it down to the pool, it was almost 11:00. Sherri was still being quieter than usual and seemed to be constantly adjusting her cover-up. We got to the pool, checked in and were shown to our cabana, one of about 20 private cabanas spaced around the pool. In front, out in the sun, were four lounge chairs with towels and pillows that were pushed nearly to the edge of the pool. Behind those, was a large canvas cabana with more lounge chairs, a small table for four, a refrigerator, sofa and a TV attached to the wall. The front of the cabana was tied back allowing us to pass from inside to outside easily.

We then met Kyra, our cabana attendant for the day. Kyra was an attractive brunette in her mid-twenties. She was wearing a small wrap skirt and ruffled bikini top with a pair of white sneakers. No matter where you were in Vegas, the hotels always made sure that there was an element of sexiness around you and Kyra was the perfect combination of pretty, sexy and pleasant. She gave us a quick tour of the cabana and told us that anything we needed, to just ask her and she would take care of it.

The first order of business was to order some breakfast and coffee and have it brought to the cabana. We also decided that the "hair of the dog" would be a good plan, so we ordered a pair of bloody marys. While Kyra placed our order, Sherri and I got settled in. We arranged ourselves on the outside chairs in the warm Vegas sun. I noticed that Sherri had taken her wrap off her torso to lay down, but left it tied around her waist.

"Hon" I started. "You don't have to leave that on all day. Nobody is going to notice the lines on your ass." Sherri just looked over the rims of her sunglasses and didn't reply to my comment.

Shortly after, Kyra arrived with our food and coffee and asked if we wanted it placed on the table in the shady cabana. We both stood up to move inside and Sherri fought with her wrap in an attempt to retie it on her hips. Fatigue and a lack of coffee made her coordination suffer, and with a frustrated "fuck this" she pulled it off and tossed in on the chair, walking inside with just her bikini on. Once again, my eyes followed her ass and I was sure that I caught Kyra sneaking a glance, as well.

Before she left, Kyra gave us on more tip, "If you decide to want to relax or just want privacy, let me know. We can close the curtains and put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign outside. We know most of our guests like a nap out of the sun sometimes, so we completely understand."

Sherri and I ate, drank, and settled into our sunny chairs. We were feeling better, and Sherri admitted that she was probably a bit grumpy to start the day. Once she had some food, coffee, and spirits in her, she became more comfortable with her outfit and surroundings. We sat out for about an hour and then decided to take a dip in the pool where we swam and splashed. There was a myriad of couples gathered in various parts of the pool while others drank and partied on the perimeter. Eventually, I cradled Sherri in my arms, and she wrapped her legs around me, the buoyancy of the water making her easy to hold. I backed myself up against the edge and pulled her closer as we kissed. I felt myself getting harder as my cock was only separated from her bare pussy by the thin layers of our swimsuits. Sherri could obviously feel my erection as she started to bob up and down, grinding herself against me.

My hands migrated down to her ass, and I squeezed it pulling her closer against my crotch. Sherri shifted slightly and used the weightlessness of the water to grind against me harder. Her head was next to mine, and I could feel her breath coming faster. I looked over her shoulder to see if anyone around was taking notice of our activities, but to my relief, nobody seemed to be giving us a second glance.

My dick was fully hard and I was trying to think if there was a way I could slip out of my shorts and into Sherri.

"You better stop" I warned.

"Or what?" she countered.

"Or, I'll have to take you upstairs and relieve some pressure." Sherri laughed and pushed herself away, diving backwards underwater.

As she swam by me, heading back toward the ladder, she said, "None of that today, honey. You'll have to wait for later." She lifted herself out of the water and I watched it flow off her shapely form. I stayed in the pool, doing my best to calm my erection. After about 15 minutes, I eventually climbed back out. When I got back to the cabana, Sherri was laying on her stomach in the sun, with her red-streaked ass exposed. She had untied her bikini top so her back could tan without any marks.

"Can you put some sunscreen on my legs and back?" she asked without lifting her head. I reached into the bag and found that there were three different options, a spray, a lotion and an oil. They all had various levels of SPF.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Use the lotion" she answered. "I want to get a tan but not burn."

I squirted a generous amount into my palms and began to rub it into her back and shoulders. I added more and worked my way down to the small of her back and hips. Next, I started at her ankles and rubbed my hands up her smooth legs. When I got to her upper thighs, I was careful as I ran my hands over her slightly inflamed skin. I proceeded to rub and knead her ass cheeks, getting a solid feel under the auspices of adding lotion for protection. As I moved my hands to her inner thighs, Sherri shifted slightly and opened her legs a bit.

Taking the hint, I moved my palms up and ran one thumb along the length of her barely-covered slit. I felt the wetness and slowly moved my thumb back down. Sherri let out a moan before snapping her legs shut again, blocking my access.

"That's enough for now" she groaned. "Way too many people around to go any further."

I chuckled, stood up and moved back to my own lounger. The next couple of hours were quiet and uneventful. We both tanned, read, swam, ate and drank. Kyra continued to stop by and offer us whatever we needed. I noticed that the entire pool area was full of a mix of people. At least two of the cabanas had groups that looked like wedding parties. There were a couple of families. There were also couples like us, enjoying a romantic day by the pool. It was tough to concentrate, as there was a plethora of flesh on display wherever you looked, both male and female.

It was right around 2:00 when Sherri said that she wanted to move inside and grab a nap in the shade. Her skin was showing the effects of the sun and she had a sheen of perspiration covering her body. We got Kyra's attention who came over and helped Sherri get settled. She made two of the loungers in the cabana into makeshift beds with towels as pillows and another as a small blanket.

"I made up a second chair in case you decide to take a nap, too." She said to me before continuing. "Oh, and Sherri, I brought you a sample of this lotion from the spa. It's great if your skin gets burnt or ... irritated by something. It really gets rid of the redness quick. Try it on your legs and if you like it, I can get you a full bottle if you want." She then pulled the canvas curtains closed as she left.

"I TOLD you people would notice!" Sherri scolded me as she held to bottle of lotion. "Fuck. Rub some of this on my ass and see if it works." I took the bottle and like before, squirted some into my hands. It was more of a gel and was cool to the touch. I rubbed it onto Sherri's ass and thighs and a bit more on her shoulders that had turned slightly pink. When I was done, I pulled the towel over her to act as a blanket and she drifted off to sleep before I had even gotten back to the sun.

I only lasted a while, however, as the sun, booze and late nights caught up to me. I told Kyra I was going to nap for a bit and headed into the cabana. I noticed that several of the other guests were similarly settling in. It was noticeably cooler in the cabana as I got comfortable and dozed off almost immediately.

I started to stir sometime later when I felt a slick wetness working its way over my cock. As my eyes opened, I saw Sherri sitting up with one hand slithered into my shorts, stroking my dick.

"That didn't take long to wake you up" she smirked. She took her hand out and poured more of the oil-based sunscreen on her hand and resumed jerking me off. She was running her hand up the length of my shaft slicked with the oil. When she reached the head, she used her palm to swirl around the sensitive skin before working her way back down. Motions were restricted thanks to my shorts and after a few more strokes, Sherri pulled her hand out and grabbed the sides of my swim trunks. I took the hint and lifted my pelvis allowing her to lower my shorts to my knees.

Once that was done, Sherri added more oil on both hands and started her motions again. This time, while jerking me off with one hand, she used her other hand to massage my balls, rolling them between her fingers. I could still hear the sounds of all the activity outside of our canvas enclosure and was working hard to suppress my groans. I could hear people splashing in the pool and strolling close by our cabana. I heard Kyra still assisting other guests and the rustling of the canvas in the occasional breeze.

Sherri was working hard to get me to come and brought her hands together, using them to form a cup around my shaft and moving them up and down in tandem. As much as I was enjoying the sensations of her hands, I wanted more.

"Get on top of me. Let me inside you, babe." I moaned.

Sherri was polite but direct in her response, "Not right now. I told you, I need a rest down there and plus, I'm not sure coconut sunscreen is the healthiest thing to have in me. But I do have another idea."

She briefly removed her hands and reached behind her neck to untie her bikini top. It fell forward revealing her small but perky tits. She reached over and poured a generous amount of sunscreen covering them in oil. After she put down the bottle, she locked her eyes on mine as she erotically spread the oil over and between her tits. She then leaned over and placed my erection between her tits before squeezing them together around me.

As I've said, Sherri wasn't hugely endowed but it was still a different sensation to have her soft globes wrapped around me. She was pressing her tits around my dick and used her core to move up and down my shaft.

A few times when my cock would reach the top of her cleavage, Sherri would dip her head down and give the tip a quick lick or kiss. I felt my balls start to tighten and warned her of the impending explosion. Rather than stopping, Sherri increased the pressure around my dick, leaned forward a bit more and pumped faster.

"C'mon babe." She said in a hushed tone. "Shoot that cum all over my tits. Think about how hot it will be to cover me with your load with so many people close by. Let me feel that cum, baby."

With a groan, the first stream of cum shot out of me, and caught Sherri on the bottom of her chin and upper chest. She pulled back so the next load was trapped in the valley of her tits coating them and spilling out over the top of her cleft. She continued small movements, milking more cum from me and was now using her hands to massage my cock with her inner breasts. When I stopped coming, she pulled away and my cock slid out. I looked up to see that her chest was coated in my milky cum with some streaks as far up as her chin while a larger pool dripped down between her tits, past her ribcage to her toned stomach. Seeing that I was still looking, she took one finger, dipped it in the dripping fluid and circled first one, then the other, erect nipple sensually spreading it around more. She licked her finger with a flick of her tongue before reaching over and grabbing a nearby towel.

12