Vegas Birthday Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used the towel to absorb the trail of cum running down her stomach and get some that was on her chin. She took it and cleaned off my cock, balls and groin to tidy up more.

"There's still some on you." I mentioned.

"I know" Sherri replied. "But, I left a little because I hear it's good for the skin." With that, she took her hands and massaged the remaining oil and cum onto her bare tits and chest. Clearly still putting on a show, she rubbed, caressed and lifted her tits before finishing by pinching each nipple and lifting her top back over her breasts and securing it around her neck. I pulled my shorts back up and sat up on the chair.

"I guess we can open the flaps back up now. We should probably take a swim and rinse off a bit." I suggested.

"I want a drink first."

I opened the flaps of the cabana back up and the Vegas sun and heat streamed back in. The activity around the pool hadn't diminished at all and I caught Kyra's attention. She stopped by and we ordered a couple of frozen drinks as we moved back into the sun. When she returned a few minutes later, it was with our drinks and set of wet hand towels on a tray.

"Here you go." She said, handing us the drinks. "I brought you some cool, wet towels just in case you need to freshen up after your... nap. And Sherri, there's some lotion by your shoulder you might want to rub in more. You don't want to burn!"

It was clear from Kyra's tone that she had figured out exactly what had gone on behind the closed curtains and that it was a common occurrence among her guests. Her amazing handling of it with no judgement or sarcasm probably contributed to her tips from guests. Sherri reached up and rubbed the remnants of cum into her skin and wiped her hand on the towel beneath her. As she pulled her sunglasses back on and leaned back in her chair, I spoke up again.

"You know that doesn't count, right?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"What we just did. It didn't count as part of my birthday gift. There was no card." The perfectly-tossed ice cube landed on my stomach and made me jump when it hit my warm skin.

"Oh, don't worry." Sherri said without looking over. "I think your card and gift tonight will make up for it."

Coming up next: Chapter #4 "Getting our Buzz on."

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed a short, fun Part 3!

Like many authors on here, I thrive on ratings, favorites, follows and feedback! Leave constructive feedback - let me know what's working and what's not. It's how we all improve. That being said, comments like "Yawn" or "Sucked" really doesn't help anyone.

12