Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be so grateful," she continued, knowing she was in the ascendancy as her fingers continued to caress his ramrod hard cock.

"How old are you?" he asked, forcing the words out of his dry throat.

"I'm nineteen," she confidently declared.

"Do you know what our girls do?"

"Yes, I do," she smiled, her fingers dropping to the zip on his slacks. She began to tug it down. "I'm thinking that this might be a kind of an audition."

As she spoke, Parker glanced around to make sure that they were not being observed. Satisfied, he closed his eyes for a few seconds as her hand sneaked in through the opening and her fingernails dragged across his boxer-covered stiffness. He felt her breath on the side of his face as she whispered in his ear.

"I mean, if you were a customer, Parker, how much would you pay for this?"

She somehow had freed his cock from his shorts and now eased it into the open, her hand jerking his shaft as she ran little kisses around his neck. He glanced around again as he felt the pressure inside him build.

"You passed the test," he croaked, needing to put a stop to the situation before he came.

"Uh-uh," she whispered, provocatively increasing her hand movements. "You don't really want Carly to stop now, do you?"

Parker saw Marge glance across at them and dropped his hand onto her moving arm, gripping it tightly but not yet moving it away.

"Uh-uh," she repeated. "You don't want me to stop, Parker. You want Carly to make you cum."

"Not... here..." he gasped, knowing how close he was. "Too... open..."

He knew they were attracting attention now but realised he was powerless to stop his incredibly sexy tormentor.

"Gonna cum," he gasped, knowing that she was seconds from making him spend.

Then her hand was gone. Just as he needed a couple more strokes, she had pulled it away from him.

"No, baby, not here, not yet. Let's wait until Carly has that job. And believe me, I'll make you cum like there's no tomorrow."

*

Daniel watched in awe as Rosie strutted her stuff. He had been in many similar joints previously and had seen lots of similar girls. But there was something about this one that caught his eye.

He attempted to put his finger on exactly what it was but could not quite get there. Despite the sexiness of her attire, it was not just the skimpy black top, panties and stockings that she filled so well. There was another, indefinable quality that made his heart beat just a little faster.

Even the way she sashayed to the beat of the music that burst out over the sophisticated sound system had a touch of class about it. He needed to give himself a better view. As the redhead swayed and gyrated, he picked up his drink and walked over to a vacant table near the edge of the dance floor. Her entire performance was sexual and the way she moved had him hard in an instant.

The red hair and green eyes reminded him of Katherine. He drained his glass as his thoughts briefly returned to the reason he was here. But as his eyes were immediately drawn back to the stage, he felt himself spellbound by the perfectly proportioned beauty performing in front of him.

She caught his eye and continued to hold it as she danced, as if they were the only two people in the room.

And as the music reached its noisy climax and she rotated her hips one final time, she took a bow and smiled as if it was destined just for him. As she exited, he felt a hand on his arm and turned to see the Asian woman offering him another Jack Daniels.

"Compliments of the house," Ming murmured, with a soft smile.

Daniel thanked her as he took it, but knew enough to appreciate that nothing came for free.

"I was watching you," she said with a soft smile. "I could tell how much you enjoyed the performance!"

Daniel nodded and gave a soft sigh. Ming laughed.

"Yes, she's good, isn't she?" She leant a little closer, her slim body brushing against him. "Not only is she my best girl, she has a heart of gold, that one. I spoke to her just ahead of her act and told her you were looking for Katherine. If anyone knows her, Rosie will. Follow me and I'll take you to her."

With that, she turned on her heels. Daniel hesitated a second but knew he had no choice other than to follow her if he was to learn more about Katherine. He quickened his pace as he followed her through a side door and up the short flight of stairs. Ming opened one of the four doors along the small hallway and allowed Daniel to step inside.

He stared at the bed in front of him and the mirrors adorning the walls but as he turned to speak, Ming was already on her way out.

"I'll get Rosie for you," he heard her say just as the door closed behind her.

He nervously glanced around. The room was clearly made for sex and he realised he still felt a stirring from Rosie's performance. When she walked into the room, she had changed into dark red lingerie.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," she said, her full lips parting in a smile. "I had to shower."

"Wow," said Daniel, staring at her near perfect body.

Her full breasts spilled over the top of her brassiere and the small thong left little to the imagination. Like Katherine, a few delicious freckles were dotted around her body and he involuntarily licked his lips. When she laughed, he jerked his gaze back to her face.

"Well, thank you," she purred. "There was something about that look that seemed a real compliment."

Daniel gave a shy smile and murmured, "Believe me, it was."

He sighed softly and for a few seconds they both looked at one another before Daniel extended his hand.

"I'm Daniel," he simply said.

Rosie laughed again. "Well that's a new one," she said, watching his face crease in puzzlement.

"Men usually try and grope me when they first meet me, not shake my hand," she explained.

He watched as she covered the distance between them and, ignoring his proffered hand, gave him a warm hug. He could smell the scent of vanilla on her shiny hair and felt himself holding her for a few moments longer than was necessary.

"And I am Rosie," she said, pushing back a strand of red hair that had fallen across her left eye.

She walked to the small table and picked up the bottle of Jack Daniels, pouring two small glasses. Her intelligent green eyes held his as he handed one to him.

"Ming said you were looking for someone," she softly said, drawing his thoughts back to the reason he was here. "What's her name?"

"Katherine! She's a redhead, too. With freckles."

Rosie laughed out loud and he realised the stupidity of his comment. As he sighed, his eyes flicked to the freckles on the wonderful cleavage that threatened to burst over the top of her brassiere. He heard her give another laugh as she gently touched his arm.

"And, thank you again," she purred. "Every time you look at me, your eyes seem to give me a compliment."

Daniel laughed with her. "I guess that's right," he responded. "But I didn't realise I was so easy to read."

"Your eyes are," she smiled back, walking over and sitting on the bed. "If I can give you some advice, don't take up poker for a living."

Daniel gave an amused smile and shrugged his shoulders. Rosie looked in puzzlement before bursting into laughter, too.

"Don't say..."

Daniel nodded bashfully.

"Any good?" she asked, her eyes gleaming at him.

"I do okay," he modestly responded.

"Hmmm, I bet you do," she answered after a moment's thought. "Do you wear sunglasses?"

He shook his head, grinning at her.

"You should. Just to keep those eyes covered!"

Daniel laughed. "Nah, the other players aren't as good as you at reading me."

They both gave soft smiles, enjoying the easy conversation. Rosie tapped the bed beside her and Daniel nervously sat down. She took his hand.

"Is Katherine your girlfriend?"

"No," he said. "Long story but until the other day I hadn't seen her for a year."

"And you want to see her again?"

"It's not that," he explained. "She went... missing. I'm worried about her and need to make sure she's okay."

She smiled, and nodded as if she was satisfied with what he said. "Want me to put some feelers out? I know a lot of people around here."

Daniel nodded, looking down as her fingers stroked his hand. "Yes. Yes please, Rosie."

She smiled that intoxicating smile of hers and pulled his face to hers. "But that's not the only thing you need right now," she purred.

Her hold tightened as he tried to pull back and her soft green eyes held his as she moved in for a kiss.

"Don't fight it," she whispered. "I'm good at reading you, remember?"

*

Big Eddie picked up the telephone from its cradle and carried it to the large window. He watched the heavy drops of rain splatter against the window as Desmond told him they had a problem.

"What sort of problem?" he rasped. His tone implied that Desmond needed to quickly get to the point.

"It's Jimmy," responded Desmond. "He's dead."

"Dead?"

"He was hit last night. So was Ginger."

Big Eddie's face creased in anger. This was fucking unbelievable. "Do we know who took them out?"

"Not yet," said Desmond.

"The fucking Smith's!" exclaimed Big Eddie.

"Could be, boss."

"Fucking revenge for what we did to Mario," Big Eddie spat.

"It's possible, boss. But they're not the only enemies we have..."

"It's them, I feel it. Check it out, Desmond. If it is them, we'll act and fast."

"I'm on it, boss," Desmond responded.

The line went dead and Big Eddie's black fingers punched in a number.

"Mr Johnson," he said. "It's Eddie. That contact we have used from time to time. I need you to find out whether they are available. If so, get their number for me."

He softly cradled the phone and stood silently for a few seconds. This needed sorting.

*

Daniel had already cum twice but still Rosie would not allow him to rest, as if they both knew he was more than just another customer. She used her skilful mouth to bring him back to a fully hardened state and sat him in the large chair in the corner of the room. Their erotic reflections glared at him from the mirrors as she reversed her sensational body down onto him.

He closed his eyes and reflected that although he had only been back in Vegas for a couple of days he was fucking, and being fucked, by his third different woman.

But his thoughts were jerked back to the moment when Rosie eased her hand onto his cock. She slowly and sweetly guided him against her, teasing her oily sex with his cock like a dildo. Two strokes along her soft channel, two taps against her excited button, and she impaled him inside her hot body.

The sensation as she began to fuck him was electric, but this time it seemed she was more focused on her own pleasure than his. She threw her arms back behind her and wrapped them around his neck as she pounded down on him, his hands grasping her bouncing breasts as she arched her back in her search for fulfilment.

When she began to release what were now familiar small yelps of pleasure, he knew her orgasm was seeking her out. He held her trembling body as she began to climax and waited for the animal like wails he had heard twice previously. As she came and came, it seemed to him as if her sex sucked him in even harder than her mouth had.

The way she lost herself in her orgasm was a major turn-on for Daniel and he felt her wildness bring his own third climax on like a steam train.

He thrust his hips upwards, her legs widening to accommodate his need even during the intensity of her orgasm. As she continued to buck on him like a rodeo horse, he ran his fingers down across her trimmed strip of thick red curls and began to caress her sensitive clitoris.

His fingers immediately teased her into yet another explosive orgasm and this time, Daniel could not help but cum with her.

*

Lauren knew she was there to be shown off. After all, she was the Porn Queen to be displayed on the arm of one of Samuel's most important clients. And as the elevator headed upwards towards the party suite, Samuel's threat reverberated around her mind.

"As talented as she is, I made Grace and I can break her. Believe me, Lauren, I have video's of her that would make even one of your movies look tame. Just do as I ask this week and then I'll never ask a favour again."

And whilst she knew she could not trust a single word, she was also aware that she had no choice. Grace had worked so hard to get where she was and for her sister's sake, she simply had to go through with this.

She wore the short, backless, flame red dress that Samuel had supplied and insisted upon. It hugged her curves and displayed her impressive cleavage which wanted to escape over the top of the low front. Clearly, he wanted her to make an impact!

As an added incentive, Samuel had allowed her to wear a matching diamond necklace, earrings and bracelet. She felt like a million dollars as she exited into the soft lighting of a small, pale yellow, lobby. She held her head high as she made her way to the far door where she was greeted by an elderly woman in a classically long evening gown.

"Hello," Lauren softly said. "I'm here to meet Mr. Williamson."

The woman smiled kindly at Lauren. "Senator Williamson," she corrected.

Ah, that explained it, thought Lauren. No wonder Samuel regarded him as such an important contact. And that was why she had to meet him in the privacy of a private party. It was too dangerous for them to be seen in public together.

"Enjoy your evening," the woman beamed. "I believe the Senator is waiting near the bar."

Lauren thanked her and as she walked away, she heard the woman whisper under her breath. "That's where he usually is."

Although the comment made her stomach lurch she had no choice other than to continue on her way. The loud hum of music and conversation flooded out as the door opened before her. The inside of the large room conveyed the feeling of an exclusive nightclub, with the busy central dance floor gently rotating to the beat of the music. As she walked across to the bar area, her eyes were drawn to the broad archways on both sides of the floor, each hosting an impressive chandelier. There were hundreds of people talking and drinking around her and she was sure she recognised a number of faces. Probably from the entertainment world.

Her already tiny dress felt smaller as she crossed the room. It felt like all eyes were trained on her. Her shapely legs were exposed, her back was all but bare, and even the front of her dress did nothing to conceal her cleavage. As she neared the bar, a middle aged lady emerged from soft green lighting that embraced the curved booths to her left. The woman's fixed, formal smile alighted on Lauren.

"May I help?" she asked.

"Mr.... Senator Williamson," Lauren responded.

The fixed smile remained as she turned back towards the booths. "This way," she proffered.

She led Lauren towards a small group and the blonde immediately recognised Luke Williamson from the photograph that Samuel had supplied. With his pencil thin moustache and grey hair, he looked even more distinguished than in the eight by ten glossy.

The men stopped talking as she approached, all eyes seemingly appraising her body as her escort slipped away to greet another guest. Lauren took a deep breath as she walked straight up to the Senator.

"Luke," she said in a much more confident voice than the way she was feeling. "It's so good to see you again."

"Gentlemen," he said to the men around him. "This is Lauren. Didn't I tell you she was beautiful?"

He took a step towards her and slipped an arm around her as he kissed her on the cheek. He acted as if they had known each other for a while, although she was sure that as he introduced her, all the men would have known differently.

"Would you like a drink, Lauren?" he softly asked, his eyes bulging at the sight of her cleavage.

"Please," she softly said. "Are you drinking your usual?"

Luke grinned as she slipped perfectly into her role.

"The finest, dry white wine," he said. "Would you like the same?"

She eased the glass out of his hand and took a sip. "Delicious," she said. "Yes, please."

After the waitress brought two fresh glasses, Lauren clinked hers to his before she took a sip. She leaned confidently into him and softly kissed him on the lips, smiling sweetly into his surprised eyes.

"Here's to a wonderful evening, Luke," she softly said.

Then looking at the other men who were following every word whilst ogling every curve, she added, "And to a fabulous night."

*

Holly had run over her table all day, her confidence high after her win in the first hand of the play. It had increased her chip stack and immediately improved her table image.

She'd won a number of hands without cards as a result, not once having to show her cards. And good fortune decreed that when someone did stand up to her, she invariably had the goods. It was five hours of power poker and her stack had increased fivefold.

The third interval was the dinner-break; several thousand hungry players and their friends and families all vying to secure some sustenance. Daniel had previously told Holly that it would take her almost that long to fight her way through the crowds. He'd suggested she find an eating alternative.

As she headed to her room, passing stream after stream of poker hopefuls, her decision to pre-order a sandwich there gave her some comfort.

After the adrenalin of her morning excitement, and then five hours of heavy-duty concentration and near perfect poker, her energy was sapped. Holly needed to rejuvenate. Sex and sleep were perfect ingredients for her body right now, but the short timing made the former impossible and the second unlikely.

The blonde pulled two high-energy drinks from the refrigerator. The first lasted only seconds while she savoured the second with her club sandwich. She set the alarm on her cell phone to allow a twenty-minute power-nap, a technique that was invaluable in her normal line of work. She reasoned that the short sleep, food and high-energy drinks should all combine to help her cruise through the rest of the day's play.

What she hadn't considered was that her need for sex would outweigh her requirement for sleep. She looked at the clock. There wasn't long, but that itch just had to be scratched.

It took seconds to shed her black blouse. The nipples on her naked tits hardened in the cool air. Her horniness seemed to touch every fibre inside her aching body. Her black jeans quickly followed. She caught her reflection in the mirror, naked except for the little black thong. She looked as hot as she felt.

The small vibrator she pulled out of the drawer was a Pocket Rocket. The fast rotational speed was perfect for the short time she had available. The low hum as she switched it on increased her wetness and she circled it around each tit, and then across each nipple. With a soft sigh, she trailed it slowly down her stomach and to her pussy.

Her body jerked as she slipped it under the thong. A soft moan escaped as she ran it across her clit. Fuck, that felt good. Let the small vibrator do the work. That was the secret.

She dragged the shivering length along her wet folds. Despite her time constraint, she wanted to prolong the moment but the fast vibrations were already beginning to trigger an inevitable climax. Her original plan to tease herself first was swept away by her increasingly urgent need.

The blonde thought of Daniel as she thrust it all the way inside. It was his cock. The pace of her breathing sharpened. One hand went to her breasts; the other dragged the thong down her legs. She urgently kicked it away and immediately dropped her other hand to her clit as the machine happily hummed inside her.

Her body began to shudder as the fantasy took shape behind her closed eyes. A soft gasp escaped as she imagined Daniel fucking her. Her back arched. Her head dug back deep into the pillow. The Pocket Rocket was doing its work, as was her recollection of Daniel's body.