Vegas Nerd Pt. 02

Story Info
Todd and Anna get more acquainted.
4.2k words
4.61
6.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were heavy, tired, and bloodshot. I got no sleep with Anna next to me. Her arm stretched across my chest. I was terrified. I slept in my boxers only and my skinny frame was straight and rigid like a telephone pole. Anna moaned, breathed, and wiggled around gently. I was frozen until 8 am.

Anna woke up, milled around, and sat up. She rubbed her eyes as she arranged the loose PJs on her body. Anna stated "Good morning" with a big yawn.

She woke up in my bedroom, next to me, whom she had just met the previous day, and she was not screaming at me or accusing me of something. What the fuck.

Anna yawned again and stated, "I hope you don't mind. I crawled in bed with you last night. I always sleep with a body pillow, but it must have got lost in the move. You don't mind, do you?" as she turned at looked at me as I shook my head with a "no" frantically.

Even first thing in the morning she was damn beautiful. No make-up, barely open eyes, hair a mess, and she was the best thing I could imagine seeing first thing in the morning.

My response was shaky and hesitated, 'No. No. It's fine with me. Of course.' As I tried to shrug off sleeping next to a nearly naked beautiful woman was a daily occurrence for me. Anna walked out of my room. I jumped up and dressed in record speed. This was the first time a woman other than my mother had seen me in my boxers let alone slept next to me.

Well, that was not 100% true. My bullies in high school tormented me, pantsed me, and did other crazy things to me in front of the high school girls. All in the name of fun. Yeah right. Fun for them. Not me. I was ashamed, humiliated, and degraded.

Back to Anna. She was in the kitchen cooking eggs, toast, and humming to herself. I made a note that we needed more chairs for the house. Anna didn't seem to mind as she had finished cooking, she climbed on the counter, hung her legs off the edge, and we began to munch on the food she prepared. I saw the sides of her bubble butt had flared out and strained her shorts.

I had been too preoccupied with her large tits and curvy body. I was now much more focused on her ass, it was bigger than I had realized, she had a real "booty" like women on the internet. I remembered back to the booty shorts she was wearing. My eyes had not taken in the full picture. I stared at her pussy as best I could. Now I was seeing the whole scene. Her ass was somewhat wide, squishy, and looked like a fat ass you could really grab onto with your hands.

I was getting way ahead of myself with my breakfast fantasy. Anna sat there swinging her legs and began talking about all the items she forgot to bring. Anna teased me for having "almost no" furniture and the apartment being so empty. We discussed buying new furniture.

Since it was Saturday, I was not required to work. I was salary but would log in to fix bugs and make big overtime money. Not that I needed it. I did not go anywhere. I did not have a car, I did not vacation, and I did not spend money. I had all I ever wanted. But now, there was Anna.

Anna asked for a tour of the building. It had 20 floors of glass, steel, and tile. We were on the 15th floor, and it was the largest apartment on the 15th floor. Each floor had 4 units. My neighbors were unknown to me. I kept to myself. There was a gym on every 5th floor, there was a mail room on every 5th floor, the roof had a large pool, sun deck, and chairs. Basement level one had a larger gym with basketball courts, racquetball courts, a quarter mile indoor running track that was elevated above, several indoor faux grass small soccer courts, and a large space for running around, stretching, and doing group yoga or calisthenics.

Another area behind the lobby had places for deliveries to be dropped off. We had a full-time security staff, doorman/woman, and lots of underground parking. She had seen the car park when she moved in. Alongside one end of the parking garage was individual storage lockers. Each apartment had one or two depending on your lease or purchase of your unit. Also, each unit had 1, 2, 3, or 4 assigned parking spaces depending on your lease or purchase of your unit.

I was the first person to purchase in the building during the real estate bust of 2009. My 4 parking spaces were the closest to the elevators, right next to my 2 storage lockers, and were set where the ceiling was the highest. Likely 20 feet or more. The ceiling dipped down past my parking spaces to around 8 feet.

Anna's medium sized moving van was taking up two of my spaces. Not that it mattered. I did not have a car, motorcycle or bicycle to park there.

While we talked one of the security guards walked over. He was wearing the required maroon uniform with gold trim. He carried a large flashlight in his right hand. His name was Tamon, but everyone called him "T". He was an average height black man in his mid-20's, average build, but he was very friendly and very nice to me. Why? I had no idea.

T stated, "what is going on Todd?"

I introduced Anna to him and became aware she was walking around in her very loose fitting, short in length, and likely too revealing PJ's. Being a Saturday morning, I did not expect to run into too many people. Not that I would know. I rarely would leave my apartment.

Anna introduced herself, talked about the building, and T stated she would need to get a key, ID badge, and have her come to the security office. Anna began to walk away ahead of us, and T elbowed me while he whispered, "Damn Todd. Nice job."

Nice job? What the hell did I do? Nothing. I did nothing. But I did not tell him. I smiled wide with pride.

The walk to the security office was short but sweet. Anna's short PJ shorts moved nicely as her ass wiggled back and forth. In the security office T made a copy of my apartment key, my storage unit key, and provided Anna with an electric access card to access the pool, exercise rooms, private elevators, and the garage.

T stated the last thing needed was her picture for the card and her biometrics. Confused, I looked at T and he winked at me.

T told Anna to stand up, face the camera and smile. Anna had no make-up on, had not fixed her hair, but she still looked great. Next T stated they would need her biometrics. Anna would need to turn, bend over, turn her back, and rotate slowly. I looked around for a motion capture room, but T winked at me again.

T told Anna to twirl slowly. She did. Next, he needed her to bend over, she did, and her fat little ass stuck straight out at us as she turned slowly around. Her PJ top slid up but not enough to show her tits. Next, she stood up straight and stuck her arms out like an airplane. Lastly Anna was to hold her arms over her head as she turned slowly.

This was my favorite part. Her PJ shirt rode up and just barely enough for her nipples to poke out. The cloth rested there as she turned. A ton of bottom breast flesh was hanging out as she turned 2 and then 3 times. I looked at T and he finally told her to stop. I am sure Anna would have stood there exposing her big tits and turning slowly for an hour or more if you let her.

Finally, T made a "whirring" sound with his mouth and a *beep* came from him turning off the camera. He stated, "Okay. All done. Biometrics complete." I just shook my head at T being a perv.

Anna was all too happy to get her keys and security card with her picture on it.

We left and headed up the elevator. Anna was happy to use her new key card since she handed T her guest access card. We verified her new apartment key worked in the locks as well.

Inside the apartment she ranted and raved about the building, the parking, and gyms. I had not used the pool, gyms, the storage lockers, or the parking garage. All I owned was in my apartment.

Anna demanded to go grocery shopping and then furniture shopping. I told Anna I was not in the mood, but she bounced away ignoring me. T had irritated me by how he handled Anna's biometric bullshit.

After a short shower, make up application and getting dressed Anna came to my room. Oh boy. She looked like an Instagram influencer. Her huge tits were squeezed into a workout type bra, they were bulging out the top and sides. She was wearing the tight yoga pants with lines on them that made her ass look unforgettable. They were a muted purple color and were likely 2 sizes too small. But she looked amazing.

It turns out I did want to go grocery shopping and furniture shopping suddenly. I changed my clothes, grabbed a snack for the road and we left. Anna drove the moving van as we drove around the terrible traffic of Vegas. Anna had ideas on how to decorate "our place" not too retro and not too modern. I honestly had terrible design ideas and did not know how to decorate as I thought it would be a waste of money.

We checked out several furniture stores. None of the first two had the style she liked, it did not stop her from sitting in dang near every sofa and chair though. We finally found a place that had lots of glass and straight chrome metal lines. She settled on a large table that sat 6 people comfortably. It had exposed chrome supports and was very futuristic. When you hit a button the glass tabletop glowed. The color would change too. The chairs were black leather seats with chrome metal legs and back.

She found a large, polished aluminum hutch, side table, and organizer. They had polished rivets and drawer faces. It looked like a plane wing or fuselage but polished to a mirror finish. Lastly, we found a living room couch, chairs, and table. The couch was a large overside grey cloth that looked like 1-inch Muppet fir. The chairs were made of the same fake fur. The table was glass and chrome like the dining room set.

Lastly, I found a huge 10-foot-wide olive-green bean bag chair. I thought it would be good for the corner of the living room and it could take two or three people on it at one time. Anna ran, jumped in the thing, and decided to buy it before she even landed. Her ass bounced, jiggled, and hypnotizing as she landed. How we would get all of this in the apartment I do not know.

It was all ordered and would be shipped as soon as possible.

We finally went grocery shopping. Anna focused on lots of vegetables, fruit, grains, and some fish. She stated she only ate ground burger a little bit as needed for her iron intake. Me. I ate garbage. Red meat, noodles, dried fruits and vegetables with too much salt and lots of take out or delivery food. Anna promised to get me in shape and make me eat a "mans diet."

She bought packages of potatoes, strip steak, and red/green peppers.

Walking around the grocery store was fun. She was very energetic and entertaining. In the vegetable area she saw a guy and lady walking together. Anna grabbed a very large cucumber and winked at me while stating, "Watch this." Anna lifted the cucumber up to her mouth seductively and stroked it like a cock. After 5 seconds the guy who was pushing the cart tripped and fell. The lady he was with looked at him, helped him up and asked what was wrong. The guy just shook his head as Anna turned and walked away laughing.

From this game I learned Anna was aware of her effect on men and would use it here and there. I told Anna it was not fair to tease the cucumber and not follow through. Anna hit it in her hands a couple times and stated, "No way. It's too big."

I told Anna playfully, 'If you say so", turned and walked away wiggling my butt at her.

Anna caught up laughing. She stated, "Okay. Now I want to know. Tell me." While she tried to tickle me. I told her the only chance she would ever find that out is if she got me drunk enough. "Challenge accepted" was her response. She grabbed the cart and steered us to the liquor aisle. Half the cart was then loaded with bottles of vodka, tequila, rum, whisky, and bourbon.

I had never been to a high school or college party. I had never tasted a drop of alcohol. I was not about to tell Anna that embarrassing tidbit. Several mixers were added to the cart with several cases of soda pop. I was very bland in my tastes. I rarely drank soda pop, never drank beer, and was content with water or mild fruit juices.

After buying everything, returning home, Anna demanded to cook. 'Fine by me' I thought but she had one surprise.

All the groceries were loaded into the kitchen and Anna ran to her bedroom. I was wondering if the surprise was a chocolate bar or ice cream she had hidden during the purchase.

Nope. I was wrong. Anna returned from her bedroom wearing a chef hat and apron. Nothing else except a big smile. Her excuse was she likes to look cute when she cooks, and she did not want to splash anything on her nice work out clothes.

The apron barely covered 10 percent of her tits. Her brown areolas poked out the top and her huge tits flared out the side. It was tied around her waist tightly and covered her pussy but that was it. When she turned around her bubble butt was fully exposed, her full naked thighs, and back. This was the best meal I had ever had, and she hadn't even cut a vegetable or turned on the stove yet.

Anna began to hum, bounce around getting ingredients, and cutting up items. She moved through the kitchen with intent and was very quick and nimble. I thought she must have worked at a diner or professional kitchen before. She even worked several pans at the same time filled with meat, sauce, and vegetables in another.

Really? Do you think I was watching her cook? NO!

I was watching her ass. Small faint tan lines on her waist, a barely noticeable shade of brown difference from her ass cheeks to her thighs. And then her huge tits. They were so fucking big they stuck out on the sides. When she moved or twisted, they wiggled back and forth. If I had a cell phone on me, I would have taken a thousand pictures and a thousand videos. It never occurred to me as I watched her.

But my ultimate favorite part was when she spilled. Oh god. Was it on purpose? Was I that guy in the vegetable aisle she made fall? Because she grabbed a nearby towel, bent over lewdly at her waist, and pointed her ass and pussy straight at me. Heaven. Heaven is the only thing that could compare to the beauty of a tan little pussy and ass pointed right at me to admire. Her pussy lips were smooth, her asshole was pink.

She cleaned for much too long and stood up. God damn her she stood up and took the view away from me. She turned to ask what I thought. I had the grumpiest, angriest, or saddest look on my face. She knew why as she had a big smile on her face. I stated, 'no fair.' While she giggled.

Anna stated, "you could always go change. If you wanted" while she batted her eyelashes at me seductively.

Me? I'm a 130lb skinny weakling that never went in the sun. What would she want to look at? My pale white feet? My wrinkled skin on my butt?

I ignored her and did my best to appreciate her body until dinner was served. I had hoped Anna had even better serving clothes, dining clothes, or just ripped off the apron entirely. No, she went to her room and returned with a fluffy purple robe that reminded me of Grimace from McDonald's.

We sat on the floor again eating. A short time later I realized I LOVED THE ROBE. It was short and when she sat with her legs crossed, I had peek-a-boo glimpses of her pussy between her spread legs. All that needed to be removed was the dinner plate in her hands or lap.

The food was excellent as I took her plate to do dishes. She made me a mixed type of strip steak, potatoes, and bell peppers. I could not wipe my plate clean because it was so filling.

Anna remained seated and we talked for a while. It was getting late, and bedtime was approaching. Anna wanted to get to know me, and she asked me lots of questions. I answered them as best I could. Many were very personal, and I was shy. I did not lie but also, I did not tell her the full truth when she asked about girlfriends. I had a few girlfriends in my past, but I embellished them quite a bit. My attitude towards girls is difficult due to my shyness and embarrassment.

Anna could tell and asked, "Okay. You get one thing. Tell me to do anything and I will do it."

Simple I thought, 'take off your clothes and let me fuck you.' I thought. I didn't say it. I wanted to start out slow, so I told her, 'Okay. Sit just like you are except for two changes. You cannot move for 10 minutes under any circumstances. Deal?'

Anna replied, "Okay. Easy. Just two changes, right?"

I walked over to Anna, moved her hands to the ground and she was now seated leaning back slightly on her hands. She had been kind of hunched forward while we ate. With the movement of her hands nothing was exposed or uncomfortable. Anna stated, "Okay easy-peesy" as I walked to my bedroom.

Anna looked confused when I returned with my cell phone.

'And the last change is this' I told her as I untied her robe, pulling it open exposing her huge tits, and pussy with a small little triangle of hair above her clit.

Anna stated, "Well that's quite shocking. I never would have expected it from you."

I then started a timer on my cell phone for 10 minutes. Anna laughed and stated, "Good. I was worried you were taking pictures."

I stated, 'Nope. Video.' As I placed the cell phone on an empty moving box.

Anna didn't look scared or mad as she watched the 10-minute timer count down. Her pussy was not visible, only the little tuft of hair, but her tits were up, slightly apart, and sitting proud. Anna even swung them slightly back and forth trying to get a better angle while she smiled.

I told her not to move and I crawled over to her. I leaned forward and sucked on her exposed neck. I then blew cold air onto the area wet with my saliva (I had seen it in a movie). She shivered, goosebumps appeared, and her nipples were hard instantly. I moved around kissing, sucking, and blowing on her neck for the 10 minutes.

When the time was up, I expected her to jump up, close her robe, yell at me calling me a "pervert", or something.

Instead, she smiled, closed her robe, and stated, "well that was fun. We should try this again another time." She turned around while getting up and stuck her ass and pussy at my camera. I had not yet turned off the recording and it recorded her nice bubble butt and pussy. Whether she knew or not she then walked away.

I got ready for bed with a huge boner. I intended to look at porn and masturbate as I took off my clothes. Anna walked into my room without knocking. She just swung open the door, climbed into my bed, and went to sleep. Shit. How was I going to do it with her there? Not possible.

I climbed into bed and laid down a foot apart. I had a queen-sized bed, so it wasn't a problem.

Anna was wearing a skintight long tank top shirt that covered her like a dress. It went past her butt, so I guess it was exactly like a dress. Being white and 50% see through was a bonus. She laid down and fell asleep almost instantly. I was awake remembering the whole day's events. Did she like me? Was she flirting? Was she teasing me? What the fuck was going on? Was she a hooker? 'She didn't look like a hooker', I thought. And who would be paying her to do all of this? My parents?

After an hour or so Anna rolled over and covered my legs with her thick athletic leg. Her breasts were pushed against my side and her hair covered my face. I used my right hand to brush away the hair and she breathed slowly and barely audibly. Her warmth made it easy to fall asleep. Her big tits squished against me made sleep unlikely, and her smooth warm leg across my legs made it impossible to move.

Somehow, I drifted off to sleep. Around 2 am I woke up to my dick being touched. Anna's leg had crept up higher and her thigh was now gently rocking up and down on my rock-hard cock. Damn it. If she was indeed still asleep then this was awesome. If she was awake, it would have been even more awesome. I moved her hair out of her face to find her still asleep. I used both of my hands, grabbed gently onto her thigh and knee and held it in place. No more rocking meant I likely would not blow my load in my shorts.

12