Vegas Nerd Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another couple minutes and I was asleep again.

The biggest problem with living in my apartment is the huge windows that face mostly south but, I get lots of early morning exposure due to being a corner type unit. The windows face the sun as it rises at an angle, the light reflects off the white marble floors, and ricochets into my room. When the sun is up you cannot sleep. My room was blasted by sun rays and at 7 am I was awake. During the night there had been some wrestling going on or something. Anna and I were not lying as we had when we fell asleep.

Anna was now on her back, my arm was across her huge tits, and her arm was under my head like a pillow. I noticed my boxers had slid down and the head of my erect cock was poking out. Hell. How did that happen? She's going to kill me when she wakes up.

Slowly Anna woke up from the bright lights. It did not bother her as much as it bothered me. We began to reorient ourselves when she asked if I needed help putting "Your mouse back in your house." I assumed correctly that meant my dick back in my boxers. I embarrassedly covered it up.

Anna stated, "its okay. It happens. It's a good-sized head too I saw. I also felt it last night on my leg."

Embarrassment hit me hard again. I had been pantsed by high school bullies several times and my cock were exposed to women, teachers, and once at an assembly in front of 2,000 students. I don't know why but 1 inch of cock head with Anna watching was more embarrassing than all of that.

I guess she noticed as she grabbed my shorts, tried to pull them down, and stated, "Never mind. Let me see it" as we began "play fighting" to keep my boxers pulled up. I was laughing now, realizing how strong she was, and how I would likely lose.

Anna was doing her best not to pull them down. I finally stated, 'Ok. Ok. You get a look. I will pull them down one time.'

Anna let go, sat up and stated, "Oh goody. Goody."

I stood up next to my bed, jokingly faked pulling them down a couple times, turned around facing away, and then pulled them down to my knees. My small bony white butt was sticking out and that was all she got to see. I bent over, pulled them up, and Anna booed and stated "Not fair. Not fair. Cheater!"

I laughed and ran to the shower.

12