Vegas Nerd Pt. 03

Story Info
Todd and Anna see the sights. And more.
4.1k words
4.77
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my private master bathroom, I started the water and jumped in. I had hoped to have a soapy masturbation episode in the shower since Anna blocked me the previous night. The water got nice and hot, the soap was slippery and ready. Anna walked into the bathroom.

I could not get a moment alone to myself. The glass was foggy, and I could barely see Anna as she walked in talking about a Sunday full of visiting "the sights." I saw she was wearing her purple bath robe again and sitting on my counter swinging her legs. I was too scared to "jerk off" with her right there.

Sights? I have been here 14 years and have only visited a few places. Strip clubs, cabaret dance clubs, and several restaurants similar to Hooters where the staff are all big tit women in tight clothes. What sights did she want to see?

I told Anna there were plenty of sights and we could grab some maps from the vendors on the street, or take a guided bus tour, or "Wing it." Anna wanted to try the double decker bus tour first and then we would "wing it."

I was finishing my shower when Anna offered to soap my back. I took her up on my offer and she scrubbed my back with soap, then her hands drifted lower, and she soaped my butt. Not sure still about this whole situation but Anna seemed like a fun girl. If I had been worrying while I showered it was about to get worse as she washed my ass cheeks for me. I did not turn around and would not give her a look at my package. Unsure if that is what she came for, but she left without a glimpse.

I finished my shower, and she handed me a towel. I wrapped it around me and brushed my teeth. Anna took the hint that she was not going to get a show and she left. I heard her shower running as I got dressed. If she could do it, why couldn't I?

I walked into her bathroom as she showered. Her bathroom was less than half the size of mine and her shower was tiny. I could not imagine two people trying to use it at the same time. Anna did not seem to mind my presence and talked about how much fun Vegas was going to be. Her shower glass was foggy, but I could see her curves all the same. I told Anna I would soap her back to make us even and she stated, "Okay."

I opened the door and was treated to a view of her bubble but with water dripping down it slowly. I used the bar of soap and covered her back gently. I then used a hand towel and scrubbed. I must have lost track of time as she stated, "Oh. That's good. Thanks." I had been lost in the moment staring at her fat bubble butt.

I left shortly after to let her complete her routine.

I was checking my email when I smelled food. Eggs and steak for me and rice and meat for Anna. Breakfast was filling as Anna described my diet as needing more "real food like a man would eat." That meant more meat, potatoes, and heavy food. I was on the skinny side, and I could probably use a pound or two.

Anna was wearing some all-white Adidas shoes, short white socks, and a pink wrap around dress that had a waist belt to hold it all closed. She had a white cotton scarf of some type around her neck. The scarf was fluffy and looked like fake fur.

We left to start our adventure. Instead of driving the moving truck we used an Uber. The lady drove us to the tourist part of The Strip, and we found a double-decker bus to show us around. Anna ran right up the bus steps and ran to the second floor. I was treated with a great view of her ass, pussy, and tiny pink thong. I was conscious of being in public and did not want to be walking around with a boner. I also have anxiety with large crowds due to my time of being bullied in high school.

Anna and I sat down on the top of the bus. 20 other tourists were with us from all over the world. Men, women, children, and elderly people listened to the guide as he talked quickly with a loudspeaker as we drove around town.

Being on the top of the bus was both cold and warm. The sun was beating down on our faces and exposed arms making you warm. The wind would whip across us making us cold here and there. As the day progressed and the drive continued it was getting very warm on the top of the bus. Anna and I were both sweating and wishing we had brought a drink.

The bus stopped for the "Best steak sandwich" in the world. Likely the bus company got paid a commission for us to stop and eat. Each time climbing back into the bus I got a great upskirt view of Anna. The next stop was for a drive through liquor store which also sold ice drinks with alcohol in them through the drive through. Never had I heard of such a thing. Anna and I both shared a large blue raspberry with tons of vodka in it.

As we went back to the bus an elderly black guy pushed me out of the way. He had seen Anna and followed her up. What a punk. I missed the best part of the ride, an upskirt view of Anna's goodies. Up on the top of the bus the elderly gentleman thanked me and had a huge smile. Jerk.

Anna sat down and we finished our vodka drink. I was drunk in 5 minutes. She did not show any sign of being intoxicated. The bus drove us back to The Strip. I climbed off, waddled over to some bushes, and puked. Anna helped clean me up and we staggered around the casinos, a few arcades, and a couple of stores where they sell Vegas memorabilia for tourists.

Anna picked up some shot glasses and a snow globe. I was too wasted to walk unassisted and hung on to Anna like a koala bear. After getting some water and something to eat I sobered up enough to continue our walk. Anna handed me her phone often so I could take her picture at several iconic spots. I would take 2 or 3 pictures of her as she posed. Damn. She was photogenic. She had no bad sides or angles. I could stand there all day and take pictures of her.

A nice lady walked over and offered to take a picture of us both. Me? Why? I'm a white pasty nerd. Anna was happy and hung all over me, she hugged me, held her leg up and placed it across my waist, and jumped on my back to ride me like a pony for a picture. I was having fun the more I was recovering from my first-time drinking alcohol. The large water fountain was a busy place, tons of other people were taking pictures, and laughing at Anna acting silly. Or at least I thought.

The nice woman returned the camera and we moved on. I scrolled through the pictures and saw Anna's pink panties were visible in almost all of them. Her fleshy globes were framed by the pink dress and thong was poking out. The woman either knew or did it on purpose with the low angle shots being an accident. Anna jumped up on some concrete handrails and did a walking balancing act. I followed behind her taking pictures. I turned around to see several others who had as well. Upskirt pictures were very popular I learned.

Anna finally got the end and stated, "Over here Todd." I ran to the spot she indicated and stated, "Hold the picture button down. It will take 10 fast pictures a second." Anna then jumped at me, spread her legs, and her dress flew wide open. She had a big smile on her face, her panties were in full view, and I could even see her belly button.

We both laughed and ran away. I knew the other men did not get the same pictures as me and I was sure they would ask her to do it again.

We played some arcade games and wandered around for a bit. We saw people giving speeches about God, the devil, and one guy was yelling about government conspiracy's while trying to sell his homemade magazine. There were women in sexy clothes, a man in tiny underwear playing a guitar, and other people dressed like vampires. Each one wanted $20 for a picture. Anna hit them all up and even stood with the conspiracy nut to get a picture.

Anna was very nice and sweet with everyone.

Lastly there was time for a "dance off." Two men and two women had a loud Bluetooth speaker and were doing flips, handstands, and choreographed routines. Anna told me she was a dancer and ran up to talk with them. A challenge ensued with her doing tap dancing, country style line dancing, hip hop dancing, and lastly some old school swing. The white male dancer was quite good and was keeping up with her. He flung her around here and there. The last move was one where he would slip her around his shoulder and sit on top of him like a cheerleader. Anna performed perfectly and the man kneeled to let her off.

I took lots of videos and I saw the crowd had too. Anna eventually walked off with me as the crowd cheered loudly. Anna placed $20 in their hat. As we walked by, I saw the same black elderly gentleman. He gave me two thumbs up with a big smile. Anna must have been a hit.

I reviewed the footage and saw what I had missed. Anna's bright pink panties made tons of peeks during the performance. She looked very sexy shaking her ass, bouncing her tits, and running around having fun. If she was not aware of her effect on men, then she was very ignorant of her charms. I think she knew and did it anyways because it was fun for her.

Anna stated she had one last place she wanted to visit. We spent nearly the whole day running around. But she wanted to visit the big "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign on the way into town. Annoyed as there is no parking there and always a huge number of tourists, I was hesitant to go.

We found a taxi that drove us there. 40 people were gathered to take pictures. Many wanted to be alone in the frame so they would shout at other people to get out of the way. Most everyone played nicely and would move.

Anna ran over and was "photobombing" other people. She would give them bunny ears, act like she was going to lick them, or other things. We moved all the way back from the sign and you could see the huge crowd of people. Anna asked for to get ready and do the 10 pictures per second "thing again."

I got ready, Anna undid her belt, pulled open her dress and flashed her naked tits, and pink panties at me. Stunned, I took the pictures, and she closed her dress. Anna was laughing hysterically. You could see 40 people in the background as she had a huge smile on her face.

I motioned to her to step closer to the sign. She walked partially into the crowd and did it again. Topless flashing was her forte. She looked gorgeous, sexy, and was "Boner-riffick." 2 or 3 tourists noticed Anna flashing her tits. None of them seemed to mind. I decided to push it and asked everyone to leave the background.

They did but they came around and stood behind me. Anna was very nervous now and I told her 'Go ahead." With the biggest smile yet she opened her dress and showed off her huge naked tits and pink panties. Her smile was the biggest yet and I could see she was blushing. Everyone hooted and hollered at her. Anna closed her dress, and we ran to the taxi.

In the taxi she was breathing heavily and laughing. She claimed, "I have never done that before" but neither the driver nor I believed her. She looked through the pictures I had taken to find one or two she could send to her mother and brothers. There were quite a few that did not show upskirt shots or naked boob shots.

We returned home for Anna to start cooking dinner. She had changed into a skimpy skintight grey shorts and tiny grey skintight tank top. Her nipples poked out while she cooked.

We still did not have any furniture, so we sat on the floor talking about the day. I was focused on her legs and pussy. The shorts were so tight I could see every detail and fold of her pussy. The material rode up her ass cheeks and did nothing to hide her curves. I took my time eating dinner.

Afterwards we continued to talk, and Anna had still more personal questions. I did my best to dodge them as I told her it was time for bed. Anna begged me to help her with some "after burn lotion." The day's excursion had caused a mild sunburn on her neck, legs, and shoulders.

Anna handed me the gel and I worked it slowly. I never ventured too close to her shirt or shorts. I think she knew this and would pull up the hem of her shirt, pull down the waist of her shorts, and tell me to "get in there." I did my best without blowing my load in my pants.

After the application was complete, I went to bed. I had hoped Anna would sleep in her own bed. It had been three days since the last time I jerked off and my balls were aching.

But Anna ventured in wearing a different set of PJs. This time it was just a huge XXL T-shirt with the neck hole enlarged. It was so big it hung off her like a tarp. Her shoulder was exposed and half her arm. Her tit was dangerously close to an exit and her light brown areola was performing a peek-a-boo routine.

We climbed into bed and settled in. Anna talked about starting her first job the next day and had to learn a new dance routine. Anna for the first time talked about how nervous she was and likely would not sleep well. I asked Anna if there was anything I could do, and she got really quiet. She stated, "Would you be upset if I... um... Alice'd off."

I stated, 'Uh. No. Go ahead." Having absolutely no idea what 'Alice'd off' was but I did not want her to know that.

Anna seemed surprised and stated, "Really? You don't mind? Cool. Do you want to watch or give me a hand?"

Still confused I stated, 'No I will help.'

Anna whipped off her shirt, spread her legs, laid back on my pillow, and began to rub her pussy.

To say I was astonished was an understatement. Anna was lying back naked, her huge tits were hanging out towards her sides, her legs were spread, and her pink pussy was wide open. Anna had already started to rub her clit and stroke the wetness from her lips up and down.

I stammered, 'Uh. How can I help?'

Anna begged me to play with her tits and suck on her nipples. 'Well since she asked so nicely I would do just that.' Being almost a virgin, I knew very little about turning a woman on. I massaged one boob while I sucked on the other one. Anna was very much like a master artist or painter giving directions to a rookie. She told me to squeeze harder and I complied. She told me to suck less hard I complied.

All the while she was playing with her clit. After maybe 10 minutes she orgasmed. Her legs squeezed together, she flexed her whole body, and her head bent back with her mouth open in a scream. But she never made a sound. Her mouth was open, she was quiet, and her whole-body shook.

This was the first time I had seen a woman masturbate and orgasm. Not a fake one but a real orgasm. After 5 minutes of her catching her breath she stated, "Want me to help you?"

The astonishment returned. I stated, 'uh. Yeah sure.' I turned over on my back and pulled down my shorts. My dick had been hard for most of the day and my shorts had a wet spot. Anna used two fingers, wiped it up, and rubbed it on the head of my dick. More clear fluid dripped out as she touched it.

Not jerking off for three straight days while she teased me, flashed me, and rubbed her tits on me made me believe I would last 1 millionth of a second before I blew semen everywhere. I started slowly pumping my cock while Anna watched. After a minute or two she joined in. I did my best to hold out. Anna pushed both of my hands away and began to stroke me faster and faster. I was doing my best to hold back, and she leaned forward.

Anna stated, "Will you shoot it in my mouth?"

Yep. I was about to blast it in her mouth. I sat up, Anna did not let go of my cock, and I kneeled while she began to suck on the head of my cock. Her two hands gripped me extremely tightly, and she increased the speed. Done. My orgasm was there, and I blasted everything I had.

Instinctively I grabbed the back and sides of her head and pulled her in. I thrusted my hips forwards repeatedly while Anna stroked and sucked my cock. After about a minute I was spent. Anna was breathing heavily and stated, "nice job. That was a lot. You taste good."

I told Anna, 'Thank you. That was awesome. I'm glad you like the taste.'

Anna ran out of the room to clean up and I was asleep in 5 seconds. I had not moved, covered myself in covers, or thought Anna would return. Either way I was asleep naked, on my back, and wide open.

My alarm sounded at 6 am. I realized quickly I was naked; I was sleeping with Anna and her huge naked tits were pressed into my side. Her left hand was holding my dick. I had no intentions of ever moving but I knew I only had an hour to get ready for work.

I did my best to slither out of the bed without waking Anna. I ate some instant noodles, showered, and sat at my desk by 7 am. I had dozens of emails from work and friends. I had ghosted them all for the whole weekend with Anna. That was not like me, and some messages were very frantic. I replied to them and got started on my work.

By 9 am everyone discovered I was alive, busy with a new friend, and 'No. I would not talk about it.'

I was in a group Zoom meeting with 9 people and trying my best to be quiet. Anna woke up, realized I was talking to someone, and must have thought it was a phone call. She stood up totally naked and walked over to me in my chair. She kissed me on the cheek and her huge tits swayed back and forth visible to the Zoom attendees for a second or two. She then disappeared.

I was frozen. Hoping everyone thought it was a funny filter or something. My work friend Miller was staring at his screen like his eyes had popped out of his head. No one else noticed as they were looking at graphs, going over notes, or not looking at the screen. Miller finally messaged me on a different app.

His message of course, "Who, what, where, how, and why? That was a real girl!!"

I begged him not to say anything and acted like it didn't happen. Miller responded, "Of course. But that was awesome."

The meeting ended, I put myself on "standby" and I ran to tell Anna what had occurred. She was in the shower and stated, "Oops. I'm sorry." I begged Anna to be careful and not flash my coworkers. Anna stated, "I didn't mean to. But you can make it up to me." I responded with, 'anything.'

Anna grabbed me, drug me into the shower with my clothes on, ripped my pants down and began to suck my cock again. Who was I to push her away? 10 minutes later and I blew my load in her mouth again. 2 in 12 hours was a new record for me. Anna licked her lips and finished her shower. I removed all my wet clothes and walked back to my bedroom in naked triumph.

I changed my clothes and resumed work with a sunnier disposition. The next Zoom meeting occurred, and Miller noticed my new attire. His message had more questions, and I had no answers for him. The meeting finally ended, and we had a private one on one Zoom conversation. I told him there was a new friend in my life, I had to change my clothes, and I would not tell him anything more. Miller had a huge smile and kept begging for more answers.

I stated, 'okay. You have one question. I will answer only one. Make it good.'

Of course. The man in him came out. His one question, "How big are her tits?" as he held his hands up like he was holding a pair of invisible tits.

I stated, 'huge. EE-cups I believe. And very bouncy.'

I turned off the Zoom call hoping Anna would not catch me talking about her.

By 3 O'clock Anna had eaten, worked out, and practiced her routine. She left for work at 5pm and stated she would be home at 10pm.

I pulled up some YouTube videos on how to cook. I did my best to have some dinner ready for her when she returned. I had some steamed veggies and strip steak marinated in teriyaki sauce.

Anna walked in and she looked exhausted. She was not even carrying her duffle bag but dragged it behind her with her long shoulder strap. Anna was wearing some type of dancer's outfit and believed she must have been in some type of cabaret show.

Anna's hair was a mess, and she was soaked in sweat. I took her bag, and she began to peel off her outfit in the dining room, she was pealing off her leggings which were soaked in sweat, and she complained about 5 straight hours of dancing, kicking, and running around.

12