Vegas Nerd Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually stripped naked, took the plate of food from my hand, and laid down on the floor exhausted. Her large tits were squishy out the sides. The outfit had been so tight I could still see the lines indented in her skin. The seams went up the back of her legs to her butt. Her bra was so tight I could still see the imprinted lines.

I decided to try and be helpful. I sat on my butt at her feet. As she swung them around slowly, I grabbed one and began to massage it. I heard Anna moan. I grabbed my iPad and looked up foot massage videos. I continued trying to massage her foot and learn at the same time. Anna's plate was 3 inches from her mouth, and she was shoveling the food in her mouth.

I switched feet and continued to massage. Anna spread her legs and I could see her hot pussy was opening nicely. She was sweaty there too. Anna's legs were now wide open, and I asked if she wanted more. She looked back with a horny smile and stated, "I thought it would never happen."

I thought it would never happen too. We were quite literally a different species. She was a beautiful busty woman with an amazing fat bubble butt. I was a skinny pale nerd.

12