Vegas Nerd Pt. 06

Story Info
Todd and Anna take a drive.
4.3k words
4.63
5.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had indeed gotten weird. A women named Anna showed up at my door last Friday, moved in, and now we were fucking. Anna is average height, huge EE-cup tits, beautiful face, and lastly a curvy bubble butt. She has a sex drive like no woman I had ever heard of. She is a professional dancer and working on getting a massage business going.

In the last 4 days I had sex more times than I could count. I got more blow jobs then I could count. And a female security guard from my building saw me naked. And a goth tattoo artist had seen my cock, held it in her hands, and pierced my scrotum not once but 4 times.

Work went slow as I waited for Anna to wake up. At noon she finally crawled out of bed, crawled under my computer desk, pulled me cock from my pants, and kissed the head while stating "Gooth morthing."

Anna crawled out and showed me her tongue. It had become swollen a little over night. Tabitha had warned us she would have swelling, slur her words for a few days, and she would need to keep it clean. Small cubes of ice would help with the swelling and if anything got too crazy like puss or trouble swallowing then we would need to head to the ER immediately.

I told Anna she shouldn't talk and go clean her jewelry. Anna agreed and walked into the bathroom.

She returned with a new bandage on her pussy and made lunch. Grilled steak slices, peppers, on toast with a fried egg on top, and a cup of chocolate protein powder in milk. Anna was trying to bulk me up it seemed.

The day went by slowly as Anna cleaned the house, did laundry, and washed dishes. Her dancing work kept her busy most afternoons and nighttime. Mine kept me busy early morning and mid-day.

The next several days were routine. We slept together but had no sex or play time. I worked at my computer, and we talked about getting to know one another as friends more than lovers. Anna told lots of stories about home in Seattle, WA. She hated the weather and wanted more opportunities to dance. She had been trained in all kinds of dancing, cheerleading, and some gymnastics.

I loved watching Anna do yoga, calisthenics, and stretch in the living room naked. The bright sun illuminated her body in a bright glow. The glass blocked all UV so there was no worry about getting sunburned. Anna kept talking about going out on the balcony to tan up her "lady parts."

I was all for it and told her the windows above us did not open or look down to our balcony. The apartments with balconies were staggered and I had the only balcony at this height. Anna pouted and stated, "Oh. Too bad for your neighbors. They don't get to see these." Anna grabbed her tits and shook them at me.

I pleaded with Anna to, 'take it easy' as I pointed to my balls. I warned her, 'or one of these will shoot out.' We both laughed and Anna turned down her sexiness to keep me from "blowing a rivet".

The week went by fast, and it was now the weekend. Anna's normal speech had returned but she complained that her tongue itched like crazy. I remember Tabitha stating that was a normal part of the healing process. Either way it drove Anna crazy.

We had been shut inside all week. Anna decided we needed to get out and walk for a while. The afternoon heat is magnified by all the glass, steel, and concrete. Anna put on a long dress, I put on some loose sports shorts, and we went for a walk.

I imagined we both look like we were bow legged penguins waddling down the street. I am sure it was not that obvious but we both laughed trying not to rub or bang our jewelry on anything. After an hour we returned to the apartment, covered in sweat, and stripped nude. Anna got me started with a workout routine to "bulk me up."

I was doing pushups, squats, pull ups, lunges, sit ups and planks. I was terrible at them all and could only do a couple at a time. Anna set a timer and every 30 minutes I would perform 5 reps max of each. Only 1 pull up at time too because that is all I could manage except for squats. By the end of the first night my chest burned, my hands were sore, my forearms ached, and my balls itched. It was now my turn to feel the healing itchiness. I could only imagine what it felt like on your tongue.

Anna had purchased some stand alone pull up bars with triceps dips, and a padded back section. You could do pull ups, turn around to do dips, and then lean back to do leg lifts. It was cheap aluminum and we assembled it in 30 minutes. When delivered, Anna and I were fully dressed, and Monica stated "Ah. BS." When she brought it up for us, she was disappointed.

We had not yet set a date for our threesome with Monica. But Anna brought it up daily. I was worried about pleasing them both. Seemed like an enormous feat to me but I was willing to try. The weekend went by quickly as we both worked out together as much as we could muster. Anna fed me steak, potatoes, eggs, rice, bell peppers, and finally tons of broccoli. She would make me wash it all down with chocolate protein.

Two weeks flew by. I was never tired of watching Anna practice her dance routines naked, or yoga naked, or lifting weights naked. I never told her to be naked as much as she was. I knew she enjoyed it as much as I did.

I was naked as well. Cock flapping as I walked, boner poking out watching her, and I would wiggle my bony ass in her face when she was doing sit ups. She always giggled and slapped my ass for fun.

My piercings healed quickly. I enjoyed their new sensations. The barbells looked nice and felt different. The ring on my taint was a very different experience. It felt like a vibration every time it swung, moved, or collided with a hard surface like my office chair. It took some getting used to, but it was nice.

Finally on two weeks exactly Anna grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth. There was no warmup, no talk, she began to run the length of her tongue and new piercings up and down my shaft. The sensation of three gold nubs changed everything I had ever felt during a blow job. The first time and I lasted 5 minutes. Although in my defense we had not had sex, no blow jobs, and no masturbation for 2 weeks.

I knew it was harder for Anna than for me. I would jerk off about once every day or two. Anna had admitted she enjoyed "Alicing off" every night before bed. "Alicing off" was her term for playing with herself. I never did learn the origins of the term as I had not wanted to ask. I still was trying my best to not give away my near virgin status.

With Anna's newly healed tongue she was quite busy for the next several weeks. I knew she enjoyed sucking my cock and balls before. But now, both she and I were straight up addicted. 4 loads a day at least. Anna's jaw and throat muscles were getting a hell of a workout.

So was I. My new workout routine was paying off quickly. I had gained 4lbs and was up to 10 reps for most every workout and 3 pull ups at a time. Anna had noticed my hard work and promised she would repay me with some new fun time.

What that was I can only dream about.

We continued our routine for two more weeks. I never got tired of the tongue studs and Anna would roll my dumb bells in her fingers, she would tickle them with the tops of her fingers, or deepthroat me and stick her tongue out. This was a feeling I could not describe. My cock stuck in her throat, her tongue tickling my scrotum piercings, and the look of horny eyes on her face. I had several pictures and video's showing how she performed the blow jobs. Other people should see this, and women should learn this I thought. But I knew I would never post Anna. She was mine to enjoy.

Four weeks had finally arrived. Anna's clit piercing was healed, and we went out to dinner to celebrate. We ate some sushi we discovered a place that just opened and literally ran home to fuck. I enjoyed eating her pussy, flicking my tongue across the large ring, and flipping it up and down to fall against her lips. Anna would moan and she had several orgasms before she begged me to fuck her. Her pussy was the wettest I had ever seen and was dripping down her ass crack.

I climbed up, lined my cock head, and slid it in slowly. I rested my pubic bone on her new piercing and Anna shot upright like a bolt of lightning had struck her. Her eyes and mouth were open in her silent scream. She had orgasmed again in less then 10 seconds. I held still until she started breathing and began to pump into her slowly. Every stroke ended with my barbells touching her taint and anus. It felt wonderful and I would orgasm soon.

Anna finally begged me to stop. In the 10 minutes of slow jabs to her pussy she must have orgasmed 5 more times. Anna was going to have a problem. I had not yet blown my load and she agreed to suck on me again. I however wanted to fuck her until I "cum in you."

Anna stayed on her back, braced her head on the pillows, and grabbed two handfuls of bedsheets and held on. I really put my back into it and pounded as fast as I could. For the first time Anna got loud. She was grunting, moaning, and cumming repeatedly. After another 5 minutes I finally orgasmed inside of her. I left my cock to soak as my semen leaked out. Anna was on her back, catching her breath, and she was covered in sweat.

I asked playfully, 'How many? 10, 15, 20.'

Anna stated, "I honestly don't know. 100?"

Anna reached her hand under my balls and played with my piercing ladder and my ring taint. She asked if we could go to the shop and get the ladder replaced with rings. I told Anna that was fine with me, but she had to dress sexy. Anna did her best to climb out of bed. Her ass stuck up in the air. She was tired, she was exhausted, I had done my best to fuck her unconscious, and she looked it.

Anna completed her application of cosmetics, fixed her hair, and put on a very tight and short tank top. Her nipples stuck out nicely. She then put on a very short white tennis skirt with plaids. I imagined the window blowing and her skirt flipping up. She put on some running shoes, and I got dressed. Anna had been begging me to get some spandex bicycle shorts that showed off my cock. I told her I was never going to wear that sort of thing. Anna begged me to wear a kilt. I told her, 'Absolutely not.'

She pouted again as I put on some loose basketball shorts, no underwear, and a tank top.

We took a taxi to the tattoo shop and Tabitha ran around the front counter to hug us and greet us. She stated she had missed us and hoped we would be back. Tabitha asked Anna if she was okay as she looked "drained." It was true. Anna had dark circles under her eyes. Anna stated, "He has been keeping me up. My jaw is sore. My pussy is aching. The numbers of orgasms are unlimited."

Tabitha slapped Anna on the back and pulled her towards the chair. She checked her piercings and told her they looked great.

Next was my turn. Anna had picked out 3 new rings to have them installed. I went to the chair, pulled down my pants, and Tabitha told me to bend over the chair. Confused but wanting to disobey her directions I walked over to the chair, placed my hands on it, and bent over. When I looked back both Anna and Tabitha had a big smile on their faces as they starred at my bare ass.

Tabitha grabbed my cock and pulled it down sharply. She asked if my cock always stuck straight out and I stated, 'well yeah'. Tabitha stated most men in the porn industry get a small surgery to cut a tendon. It allows their cock to hang down, they gain 2 inches in length, and looks manlier. Not that a full boner sticking straight out was not manly, but merely a suggestion on her part.

She quickly and easily replaced the dumb bells with rings. They hung nicely and would flip up and down during sex. Tabitha asked if there was anything else and I inquired about a tattoo. My skinny arms, weak chest, and thin legs were not much of a pallet to work with.

We talked about different styles, colors, sizes, and placement. Anna begged me to get a tattoo on my chest above "one peck". I told Tabitha about my addiction to computers, electricity, and all things nerdy. Tabitha stated she would draw up 10 or more pictures for me and give me a call. We thanked her, paid for my new rings, and we left.

2 more months of daily workouts, hourly fucking, and Anna had fallen in love with me. But just because we were head over heals in love did not mean we could not have fun. Anna and I discussed attending nude beaches, threesomes, foursomes, swapping parties, and maybe become swingers. I asked Anna if she would try stripping, nude dancing, and nude lap dances. Anna was very beautiful, a great dancer, and sexy as hell. She stated she would think about my suggestions.

Anna was more interested in home or private fun. Even though she loved to flash in public. I enjoyed documenting it all and masturbating while looking at them later. Well, that was the plan, but Anna would always crawl under my desk and suck my cock instead. Her blowjobs were world class and how could I say no to her?

I had gained 40 more pounds. Likely 30 muscle and 10 water or fat. I was no longer skinny and 180lbs was a record for me. I had always been underweighted, never athletic, and never had a real appetite for food.

My father sent me an email and asked that I visit them for their 40th wedding anniversary. Anna and I have been together for around 4 months now. I had mentioned her to my parents in emails here and there.

My parents live in Scottsdale, Arizona. It's hot, high priced, there are lots of millionaires, lots of fancy cars and a busy place to live. My parents worked in IT like me. But unlike me, they had thriving businesses they went into the office rather than like me who was a remote worker and a shut in.

I told Anna about the visit, and we made plans to stay for a week. She had never been to Arizona and was curious. We found a house to rent for a week and we also planned on renting a car. It would be a long drive, so we discussed getting a big SUV for the ride.

I was not much into driving anything really. I loved Vegas for all the taxis and UBER.

The big day came, we had a brand-new GMC Yukon XL to drive, and Anna toured the car lot. She was excited to drive, she looked at everyone, bounced around, and was very excited. We loaded the car with a cooler, drinks, snacks, and our bags. We left at 7 am hoping to hit some sights on the way. There were several hiking trails, famous landmarks, and other things Anna "had to see."

I told Anna if she flashed me her tits and pussy so I could take pictures we would stop at any attraction she wanted. Anna stated, "Deal."

Our first stop was to get gas. We were still in Vegas as I bought a bunch of water. We had already loaded the cooler with healthy snacks. I placed all the drinks in the cooler and grabbed my phone. Anna was standing by the pumps, and I told her to 'loose the shirt.' Without hesitation or looking around Anna pulled her tiny little tank top over her head and threw it to me. I took a dozen or so pictures and told her 'Now the skirt.'

This time Anna did look around and saw only one lady in her Cadillac was watching her. Anna pulled down her tiny shorts, kicked them at me and posed for my camera. Anna finished pumping, returned the handle, and ran around to climb in the driver's seat.

We were both laughing as she got dressed. The lady in the Cadillac gave Anna a thumbs up as she drove away. I told Anna she would be flashing a lot on the trip.

Every time we stopped at a trail head to stretch our legs, I made Anna lose the shirt and shorts. At one trail head she even ran up and down the first 500 yards naked except for her running shoes. The trailheads were empty of people since it was a weekday and well over 100 degrees.

Just before we got to Scottsdale there is a stretch of highway that is two lanes wide and goes perfectly straight. The road appears in the distance behind us, goes straight, and disappears in the horizon ahead. It is a crazy sight to see.

We pulled over and I had Anna on the side of the road in the dirt stripping while I took pictures. She re-dressed and walked to the middle of the road. Not a car in sight either direction. She took her time stripping, turning, dancing, and stretching. It was amazing. I finally had her give me her clothes as she ran away. Her bubble butt bouncing additively. Then she turned, faced me and ran towards me. I walked slowly backwards and recorded her huge bouncing tits. It was awesome.

In the distance a large lone semi-truck approached. I told Anna to stand on the other side of the road, stick her leg out, and hold out her thumb for fake "hitch hiker" picture. Anna was happy to oblige, and the truck approached. The driver must have seen Anna and slowed down. The driver likely saw me too as he had a huge smile on his face.

I got several great pictures of Anna climbing up on the side of the truck, sticking her ass out, and posing. The driver laughed and stated, "Best day of my life" before driving away.

We climbed back in the SUV and fucked. The outdoors was so hot sweat evaporated instantly. Back in the cold AC SUV we had lots of sweaty sticky fun with the seats laid down. It was almost dinner time by the time we got to our rental house. It had a small pool, small hot tub, a small grass backyard and it was all surrounded by an 8-foot-tall brick fence. The pool was not covered, and I imagined it would be quite sunny during the day.

We quickly changed and drove to the restaurant to meet my parents. I made sure Anna was dressed hot. She was wearing a beautiful jade green wrap around dress with black high heels. She wore some simple fake diamond earrings and a necklace. She looked like a beauty pageant contestant or super model. Her cleavage was out there huge but not porn star huge. She looked sexy and mature.

I was dressed simply in collared shirt and suit trousers with the nicest dress shoes I owned. I had to buy a new shirt and pants since I had gained so much weight. I also had cut my hair. Previously it was 4-5 inches long and unkept. Anna took me to a stylist, gave me "a real haircut", and showed me how to style it.

We walked to my parents' table, and I said hello. My parents were stunned. They did not believe I was their son. I was 50 or pounds heavier, I had muscles, and Anna "the beautiful" was on my arm.

My parents are typical nerds like me. My dad was wearing a collared shirt with a pocket protector full of pens. My mom was wearing a grey business suit and looked like she was ready for an HR meeting and not a fancy dinner.

I looked around and saw many women were wearing much nicer jewelry than Anna and me. I made a mental note to have that changed upon returning to Vegas. My mother loved Anna and my dad kept looking at her huge tits over the top of his glasses. It was obvious as he was not shy at all.

The dinner went great, and they were both very nice.

Anna and I returned to the rental house after making plans with them for two days. Anna and I fucked again and went to sleep. The rental house was all new to us, so we fucked in the kitchen, in the garage, and in the living room. The AC was set a little too cold for our comforts, but we finally fell asleep.

My plan the next day was to shop a bit and take tons of pictures of Anna. We hit some expensive stores, she bought a pair of shoes, a new big hat, and a bikini. Outside on the sidewalk I made her flash her pussy several times. The sidewalk and shopping area were busy, but we managed to not get arrested.

After we returned to the house, I wanted Anna to pose for me in the backyard and by the pool in her bikini. She looked amazing, her ass owned that suit, and her tits overflowed the sides. Nothing was custom made for her, but she looked like a model. Better than a model. I then had her take it off slowly. She crawled around on the fake grass, she posed in the hot tub, and swam in the pool. Her tits looked like the world's greatest floaty toys.

12