Vegas Nerd Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually joined her, and we had fun. We went out to dinner at a fancy steak house. The food was amazing and so were the prices. I thought Vegas was expensive. Scottsdale was 3 times more.

The next day we met up with my parents. They live on a golf course community, so we bombed around in golf carts going to their friends' homes, talking about cars, getting drinks, and then eating dinner at the main restaurant in the community. Fancy place but very odd. Everyone I met was either Rob or Bill or Tom. Every woman was Rachel, Sheri, or Terri. They all dressed in pastels; they looked like big easter eggs wearing white golf hats.

By the end of the night Anna and I were laughing about the whole experience. We agreed that is not what we would look like when we retired. We decided to find a dance club before heading home.

A very upscale dance club was on the main strip. Lots of parking and shopping were around with Ferraris and Maserati's parked out front. We had to stand in line for a bit before the doorman noticed Anna. He pulled us out of line and walked us right up front. Dozens of people gripped as we walked past.

Inside was crazy. The lights, the music, the people. There were huge boxes where professional dancers were, there were cages for go-go type dancers, and a huge bar. Anna is the dancer. I am the awkward one. She showed me how to dance a little and I was very shy. She would mostly just hang on to me, wrap a leg around me, and pull on my hand. After a while she threw me into a chair and did lap dances the rest of the night.

I saw dozens of jealous women and men sitting nearby or walking nearby. We drank several drinks and got ready to leave. A blonde lady that looked like a Playmate grabbed my hand as we went to leave. She asked us to meet her husband, Rob. We walked over and talked. Rob was the tannest white guy I had ever seen. His wife was a Playmate at one time. She had platinum blonde hair, big fake tits, and skinny runner legs.

Rob and Terri introduced themselves and talked about their car dealership. Anna and I looked at each other and waited for the ball to drop. Teri asked if we were swingers and if we wanted to go home with them. Anna stated, "We are, but not tonight. It's our anniversary." Teri leaned over, kissed Anna on the lips, and grabbed my dick through my pants. Teri stated, "Too bad."

Anna and I got up, walked out, and were laughing the whole way back to the rental house. We had discussed the possibility of swinging but right now did not seem the right time. We instead teased each other while we had sex in the hot tub. Each time I would ask if she wanted to fuck Rob and she would ask me if I wanted to fuck Teri. We drank alcohol and continued our two-person party into the early morning.

12