Vegas Nerd Pt. 08

Story Info
Todd, Anna, and two new additions.
5.1k words
4.67
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went home and kept my signing up at an MMA gym from Anna. She worried about me too much already.

The apartment furniture finally arrived. It took several months too long. Back order, warehoused, and then finally shipped.

I put on some loose basketball shorts and Anna put on a robe. We were almost always naked in our apartment these days.

Monica arrived with 2 delivery men. The boxes were brought in and stacked carefully. The aluminum sideboard and aluminum table were pre-assembled and moved to the living room. The directions on the boxes showed what was inside. One box was a large piece of glass for the dining table. Another was a large piece of glass for the living room table.

As the men had delivered everything Anna signed their form. Monica was looking Anna up and down. I asked the men if they wanted $200 cash as a tip or a look at Monica and Anna naked. Monica looked back and forth between me and the delivery men as they eyed her up. Both agreed. Naked Monica and Anna. I told them both to, 'strip.'

Monica looked confused but Anna began to peel off her maroon and gold uniform. The shoes first, followed by the pants, coat, and shirt. Monica had a great body, and the lame uniform hid all of it. She had very dark black skin, nice D-cup tits, a flat stomach and a fat ass like Anna's. Once Monica was in her bra and underwear Anna pulled off her robe.

The eyes on the men were stuck on Anna's huge EE-cup tits. That is until Monica was naked. Her body was black. Her nipples were a bit lighter color, and she had a furry curly haired jet-black small bush. Monica was still very shy as Anna rubbed her hands up and down Monica's body. Anna knew how to show off for the men.

Without me telling her to. Anna began to suck Monica's tits and kiss her neck. After a minute or two I told Anna to, 'bend her over.' Anna told Monica to turn around, she bent over and spread her legs. Anna spread Monica's pussy lips, showing the men, and I saw a surprising bright shade of pink pussy appeared. The men watched with large smiles and even larger eyes.

I watched Monica as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. Anna rubbed Monica's pussy and her wet juices began to flow. Anna licked her fingers, slid them in Monica's spread lips, and began to work her slowly. After another minute or two Monica orgasmed. Her legs shook, her tits bounced, and she shook her fat ass.

The men applauded. And Monica looked ashamed. I told the men to leave as they knew the way out.

They left and closed the door. Monica fell on the ground, sitting on her butt, regaining her breath. I pulled off my shorts, walked up to her face, and told her to 'suck it.' Anna stood back and watched as Monica sucked my cock slowly. Her large fat lips worked back and forth slowly, and the force of her suction was incredible. Anna was great at blowjobs. So was Monica. But they did it very differently. Within 10 minutes I spewed my load down Monica's throat. She smiled and stated, "you are right. He does taste great. Most men's stuff tastes like battery acid."

Anna responded, "told you."

Monica stated she had better get back to work. She expected it to look odd not returning with the delivery men. Anna and I told her to just tell her employees she was jerked off by Anna while the delivery men watched and then forced to suck my dick. 'I'm sure they would understand' I stated.

Monica got dressed and left.

Anna and I began to work on the furniture. It took several hours but we eventually had all the chairs, tables, and glass set up. The directions described the glass as having 3 layers of glass separated by 2 layers of laminated plastic or LEXAN. Even if the glass broke the LEXAN would not and it would stay in place without falling apart. The glass was rated for several thousand pounds of pressure per square inch.

After reading it I had several naughty ideas. I would later put them in place.

The last item was a large 80-pound box. Inside was the 10-foot-wide green bean bag chair. I found three bags and a huge 3-foot cube of vacuum pressed foam. The directions stated to place the 3-foot cube inside the white bag, cover it in the black bag, and then cover all of it with the green cloth bag. Once the 3-foot cube was cut open the foam would expand. Not exploding but slowly expanding over several days. I removed the vacuum bag, turned the cube over, then zipped closed the white bag, black bag, and finally the green bag.

It took 3 days for the foam to fully expand. Anna and I took turns running and jumping into the bag. The 10 feet wide bean bag made us look tiny. I expected to jump in, squish in, and disappear. The foam bits were firmer than beans and if you sat on it long enough you would slowly sink in but never disappear. I loved watching Anna's tits and ass bounce while she jumped and landed.

As the day wore on Anna got ready for work.

As soon as she left, I got an UBER and went to MMA training. I knew Anna got home around 4 am every day. The gym closed at 12pm so I knew I had 4 hours to train.

The first day was brutal, Jester ran me through all cardio drills of an exercise bike, treadmill, hand bike, and burpees. 2 hours felt like 2 days. I had done my best to the last second and I told myself I would not give up until I passed out. In the end I saw Rachel smiling as I kept on my feet dripping sweat and gasping for air.

Jester slapped me on the back without saying a word and went to the next client.

I caught my breath and went to a heavy bag. Rachel put some gloves on me and showed me how to move around the bag and tap the bag with my first. Rachel told me, "It is not time to punch. You need to learn your spacing, your footwork, and move around. If you punch before you know how then you will break your hands, fore arms, and ruin your shoulders."

After an hour of footwork and moving around she started me on push ups on my knuckles. Rachel explained, "your body is not used to impact. Your bones in your hands, wrist, and arms will break. We need to irritate them to grow denser. Your shoulders are strong, but impact is different than exercise."

After over a thousand push ups in an hour my back, chest, wrists and knuckles ached. As the gym closed, I changed my clothes. Rachel told me how to ice my hands and how to recuperate my body. I listened and expected to be back every day. Jester kept his distance as I left.

I went home, showered, drank a protein shake, and iced my hands. My career involved typing my whole life and I had never done any real work. I never used a hammer, carried a hay bale, or dug a hole with a shovel. Punching and doing impact with my hands was going to take some time to adapt to.

I was asleep when Anna got home. She must have had a tough night because at 6 am I got up, but she did not stir. I worked until lunch time when Anna finally rolled out of bed and made lunch. More kale, vegetables, and steak. All washed down with chocolate protein. My fingers were swollen, and my wrists were swollen. Some ibuprofen helped reduce the pain. I hoped Anna would not notice.

Anna continued to work out, stretch, and do her routines. I did not want her to know I had been working out at the gym, so I continued the routines she assigned me. Pull ups, pushups, squats, burpees and lots of dumbbell work.

Again, as soon as Anna left, I jumped in a UBER and headed to the MMA gym. Today, there was a class of women. 30 or so with Rachel teaching them a routine. It was like fighting Zumba. Rachel told us what to do and as a group we would throw punches, kicks, and move around. After the 1-hour class I noticed I was the only guy in the class. Rachel pulled me to the side and told me Jester wanted me to do a daily routine. Burpees, jump rope, bicycle, and knuckle pushups. Jester set a goal of 2,000 pushups a day.

I smiled and stated, 'no problem.' But, I knew I would struggle.

I finished the last 20 knuckle push ups as Jester and Rachel closed the gym. We were the last 3 people there. I gathered up my belongings, told them goodbye, and left them in an UBER. Jester seemed very shy and quiet. He was a man of few words but had a huge presence.

I went home, showered, ate, and iced my hands. I drank a double protein shake that night.

I went asleep again and woke up to Anna in my bed at 6 am. Work, eat, Anna workouts, MMA workouts, ice and protein shakes. This was our routine for a month. In that time, I had found my hands were getting less achy, my arms and shoulders were getting stronger, and my stamina had increased. I also spent a ton of money on UBERs every week.

At one of the workout's, I told Rachel I wanted to buy a car. Rachel asked what kind of car I wanted, and I had no idea. If you wanted to discuss CPU's, RAM, or computer cooling systems then I knew it all. But cars?

Jester overheard our conversation and told me to come buy tomorrow at 4pm. We'd go looking. I looked at Rachel and she was surprised as I was that Jester jumped in to help. The workout ended at midnight, and I went home. The same normal routine with Anna continued.

I never got tired of her warm naked body lying next to me or seeing her beautiful smile as she slept. Her hair had grown longer and was nearly down to her butt. It looked great. It flowed nicely when she walked. It was thick as a 4-inch burlap rope when she braided it.

The next day I told Anna I was going to buy a car. She smiled, told me to buy a Jeep or a Tesla model S. I knew nothing about either and stated 'maybe both' as I walked out the door. Upon arriving at the gym Jester told me to climb in his truck. He had a very utilitarian grey/silver Ford truck. Not lifted, no extra lights, no push bar, and no mud tires.

As we drove to a Ford dealership, he asked what I wanted to drive and what I wanted to be able to do. I told him the only vehicle I had ever really driven was the Yukon XL. It was too large for my daily use, and I did not know what I wanted. A good commuter car or SUV maybe. The dealership had sports cars, SUVs, and trucks. The salesmen talked about diesel, gas, and electric with each pro and con. I never really intended to drive that far away from Vegas, so I settled on electric. Jester groaned.

After a while we found no good electric Ford's existed. They recommended Tesla. Jester took me to a Tesla dealer, and I picked out a blue model S within 5 minutes. A test drive sealed the deal. I scheduled the service department to install a 220-volt charger in my garage at the apartment complex the following day.

When I drove the new car to the MMA gym everyone checked it out. I had a solid black interior, its AC system ran to keep the interior cool even during 100 or more-degree days, and it was faster than fuck.

Back at the gym I was getting too much attention. Jester clapped his hands loudly, yelled at everyone to get back to work, and motioned to me to join him.

I ran up, changed my clothes and followed his directions. 8 pm was the earliest I had ever arrived. I did not know what was in store. Jester told me we would be doing the same workout today. Rep for rep. We went through lots of "buddy workouts" doing sit-ups, pushups, ball work, and rope work. After 2 hours I could not lift my arms.

I noticed for the first time Jester was moving slower. His hands shook while pealing a banana and drinking a pink shake. I did not dare mention I saw him slowing down. I knew better. But the look on Rachel's face told me I had impressed Jester with my hard work. I drank a shake and ate a few granola bars before driving home.

Tonight, was going to be a crazy night. Although, I did not know it.

I showered, ate, and went to sleep. I woke up to Anna, naked, sucking my dick. Her blowjobs were the best. What followed was 4 hours of nonstop fucking, sucking, and craziness. My arms, abs, and legs were so tired I could barely keep up. But I was not about to show Anna, I was about to give in. Finally, Anna tapped out. She had orgasmed for the 10th time and was done. Good thing too. I was very dehydrated, needed water, and more ibuprofen. I got on my computer and logged myself as "sick". No way 2 hours of sleep would make me well enough to work. Anna and I decided to sleep in. I hadn't even shown the new car to her.

Noon came too soon. The bright sun illuminated my apartment and I had left my door closed. It didn't matter, the light poked in through the gap at the bottom of the door. After a morning blowjob we showered, ate, and I told Anna about the Tesla. She was happy and hoped I would buy one. Anna put on the tiniest skirt she had, no panties, a tiny bikini top that barely covered her nipples with tiny triangles and sunglasses.

We went down to the garage, and she walked around it. She loved the car, and we went for a drive. With the windows down the hot Vegas air blew in. Her tiny skirt rode up the whole time and her little pussy was exposed. I loved it. She looked great. Anna laughed and screamed when I was driving too fast. I decided Anna needed a car.

I drove Anna back to the Ford dealership I had visited the day before with Jester. 4 salesmen and 1 saleswoman came to try and help us. I decided the saleswomen would help us look for the right vehicle for Anna.

The first car we looked at was a blue mustang. It was fully loaded and had a set of duel white racing stripes down the front. Anna was not dressed to climb in and out of cars, but she did it while I watched her intently. The saleswoman was named Rebecca. She was short, blonde, and had a very tiny set of tits. Her business suit fit her nicely, but you could tell she was very skinny. I watched her tiny ass as she climbed in and out of the mustang with Anna.

Finally, Anna went to climb in the driver's seat. Her tiny skirt never had a chance and rode up. Her smooth pussy was exposed, and Rebecca got an eyeful. Rebecca looked at me and I smiled. She climbed in and they left for a test drive.

Upon returning Anna talked about trucks. Rebecca showed us several trucks both stock height and lifted. Anna would intentionally climb in and out with Rebecca watching her exposed pussy each time. I could tell Rebecca was getting an eyeful but also, she was getting affected. She would rub her neck with her hands, adjust her hair, and eventually unbutton her blazer.

After the third test drive Rebecca was no longer wearing her blazer but carried it under her arm. I took it from her, "as a gentleman should" stated Anna. Rebecca was not wearing a bra and her maroon-colored dress shirt was very tight. Her tiny little nipples poked through the materials. The sides of the shirt were starting to show some sweat.

As Rebecca walked around the 5th truck Anna looked at, we talked quietly out of range of Rebecca. Anna stated she wanted this truck, but she also wanted to "Eat her pussy on the test drive."

I told Anna, 'I'll drive. You get her in the backseat and eat her until she screams.' We both nodded and Anna told Rebecca to get in the back seat with her.

The truck was a lifted F-350. Dark blue and fully loaded with black leather seats. It was 4-door and had tons of room in the backseat. As I drove Anna was getting very "handsy" with Rebecca. First her shoulder, then her thigh and then Rebecca jumped on Anna. Rebecca's shoes, pants, panties, and shirt were off in a flash and piled next to me in the front seat. Anna's tiny bikini top and skirt followed. I found a parking spot along the road and pulled over to watch.

Rebecca and Anna were in the back seat "69ing" for nearly 20 minutes as the trucks AC ran on full power. Eventually they both orgasmed and they laid together kissing. It was an amazing sight. Rebecca was skinny, tiny, and was nearly completely flat. I had overestimated her boobs. An A-cup or less was all she had. But she didn't need it. She ate pussy like she was starving, she rocked her hips fast and hard. She ground her clit into Anna's mouth without regard.

I doubted she was a full-time car saleswoman after watching the show. Anna had a huge smile on her face and told Rebecca we would buy the truck. Rebecca had a big smile and we drove back to the dealership as they dressed.

The paperwork was quick to be filled out. No financing needed with one call to my bank and a 10k commission for Rebecca. She handed over her business card witr her cell phone number handwritten on the back. A quick detail of the truck and Rebecca walked us out.

The looks on the salesmen's face when Anna grabbed Rebecca, pulled her in close, and French kissed her before climbing into her new jacked up truck and driving away spinning the tires. It was priceless.

Back at the apartment we parked the Tesla and her truck in the garage. In the elevator we were stripping off out clothes and already started to fuck. Good thing we didn't run into anyone. We made it in the apartment and ran to the bedroom. Another couple of hours of fucking and Anna tapped out again. I told Anna I intended to get a tattoo soon.

Anna loved the idea and slapped my peck. She demanded my first tattoo be there. I agreed. I called Tabitha and told her we would be there on Saturday at 2 pm. Tabitha stated she had 10 amazing ideas already laid out based on my requests.

The week flew by with my nightly workouts, Anna's dancing, and our fucking. We barely got out of the apartment to get to Tabitha's by 2 pm. As I drove my new Tesla down the road, I handed Anna two of the vibrating eggs I bought in Arizona. I told her to turn them on and place them in her pussy. Anna had a wicked grin, slid them in, and pulled her shorts up tight.

She was wearing my favorite white jean shorts, a grey tank top without a bra, and some strap on high heeled wedge shoes. Her new gold earrings, necklaces, and diamond bracelet finished her outfit. The eggs had a long 4-inch tail that stuck out of her pussy. I assumed it was so they could connect via Wi-Fi without interference. I turned on the remotes and connected it to my phone as well. The moment the two eggs began to vibrate Anna's eyes shot open, her face and mouth tightened, and she looked scared.

Even on the lowest setting I could make the vibrations constant, speed up, slow down, pulse or set it to a recorded preset mode. Some ascended in vibrations slowly, quickly, pulsed, or just was random. I kept the lowest setting activated as we arrived at Tabitha's.

Inside the shop the typical 20 or so tourists lingered, looked at the tattoo boards, and asked about piercings. Tabitha saw us, walked around the counter and hugged us each warmly. Tabitha looked at Anna as if she was acting unlike herself. I told Anna to sit in the lobby and wait. With a glazed look on her face, she sat down. Legs pressed together tightly and hands in her lap.

Tabitha knew something was up but did not know what exactly it was. Knowing Anna was having difficulties kept me in a great mood. I kept looking over to see her strained brow, focused eyes, and firm posture. She looked like she could explode at any moment.

Tabitha showed me 9 beautiful drawings. But the 10th was the right one. It was an anatomical drawing of a heart, a pacemaker installed with wires inserted all around the heart and electricity overflowing the wires and heart. The pacemaker had the name "Anna" spelled out on it. I thought it was fitting and Tabitha really understood me and Anna's relationship. How? I do not know.

Tabitha stated it would take 8 hours to complete in one sitting. I told Anna to wait and not move. She did her best not to move but nodded. Her legs shook slightly, and her eyes were tight and focused on the floor.

Tabitha enlarged the drawing so it would cover my peck from my nipple to my collar bone.

We sat and chatted about recent events as she worked. I described our trip, nearly being robbed, the jewelry, the furniture delivery, and Anna's new truck. Tabitha stated, "you guys' sound like a fun couple" when I told her the sexy details. I probably shouldn't have but I don't really have anyone to share all this stuff with due to lack of real friends. I told her about Anna eating Rebecca the saleswoman's pussy on the test drive, Anna fucking a dildo stuck to a window for the truck drivers to watch, and how Anna had two remote controlled eggs in her pussy right now.

12