Vegas Nerd Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha stopped the tattoo as I showed her my phone. Tabitha asked, "Can I try?"

Tabitha pulled off her latex gloves, touched my phone screen and altered the vibration settings. A new auto setting had been set. The pattern was different and would increase in intensity slowly, peak, and then decrease slowly. The power would then increase one setting and it would go again. After 5 minutes the power setting would increase one more level and continue until it goes to the max of 5. It would then immediately return to the lowest setting and continue.

Tabitha placed my phone in her pocket and walked to Anna. I could see the concentration on Anna's face while Tabitha talked to her. Anna's toes began to wiggle, her hands were shaking, and sweat began to form on her arms, legs, and neck. After 10 minutes Anna was now in the 3rd highest setting. Tabitha walked back to me and turned the eggs back to the lowest setting to "let her stew."

Anna relaxed and she was no longer wiggling as much. Tabitha continued the tattoo.

Hour 4 of the vibrating eggs and Tabitha wanted a break. She took my phone, turned it back to the previous mode, and approached Anna again. I stretched, walked around, and looked at other tattoo boards. I wanted Anna to think I was not aware of what Tabitha was doing. Anna thought it was me messing with the eggs while she sat in the chair suffering. Tabitha let the eggs get to the 4th level this time before she turned it back on low.

Anna was covered in sweat, it dripped off her chin, off her legs, and she sat completely still. Except for her wiggling toes and shaking legs.

We returned to the tattoo. More tourists were coming and going and staring at Anna. She was drenched in sweat. I am sure tourists thought she was on drugs or something. Sitting there, shaking, tapping her toes, and wiggling.

The tattoo was finally done. Anna had sat there for 8 hours straight. Eggs vibrating, driving her crazy, and soaked in sweat, her grey sweatshirt. Tabitha smiled at me and told Anna to come over.

With legs that could barely move Anna wobbled over. She had short strides, heel to toe, and her hair was soaked sticking to her clothes. Anna saw my tattoo and nearly cried. Her name was tattooed on the pacemaker. The large heart on my chest.

Tabitha stated, "Anna. If I can make you cum in under 10 minutes, then you will have to get two new pussy piercings today." Anna, with a very strained look on her face then looked back and forth from Tabitha to me. I stated, 'deal.'

Without a word Tabitha pushed Anna back into a piercing chair. It was in fact the same chair we had been pierced in so many months ago. Anna's legs were spread, her hands spread apart, and she laid back with a very concerned look on her face. I handed Tabitha my phone and Anna moaned.

Tabitha leaned in very close to Anna's ear as I handed Tabitha my phone. She began to whisper softly in Anna's ear. I could not hear what was said as Anna shook her legs, her fingers squeezing her hands, and her breathing increasing. I set a time of 10 minutes. Dozens of tourists were now watching Anna and Tabitha. Anna stared back at them with laser-like intent.

At minute 4 Anna lost it. Her legs shook, her head arched back, and her silent scream was done. Tabitha laughed triumphantly, turned off the eggs and stated, "Nice one slut." I chuckled while Tabitha grabbed Anna's wedges, pulled them off, and pulled down the white jean shorts. Anna did not resist as she looked exhausted. 8 hours while two vibrating eggs had kept her on the edge of an orgasm. Only when Tabitha turned them up and told her dirty things did she finally give in, and her orgasm exploded.

Anna looked at me and stated, "not fair. I nearly died."

Tabitha was between her legs, pulled out a pair of scissors, and cut off her tiny panties. They were soaked with sweat and pussy juice. Tabitha threw them in the garbage 10 feet away just like before. She then walked around to gather the necessary piercing supplies. Anna's long spread legs, exposed pussy and silver clit ring was on display for over 20 smiling tourists. They were all barely 18.

One 18-year-old girl looked much too shy and like a typical "daddy's girl" and should not be in a tattoo/piercing shop. I could not imagine a more wholesome next-door type than her. Cornfed Midwest was what I would describe her as. She was wearing a knee length sun dress with a flower pattern. A white bra covered her medium sized tits and she looked at Anna's predicament with a look of alarm.

I walked up to the girl and asked her name, "Anna was her response." I told her that, 'Anna was the same name as that slut over there. She was my girlfriend, I had tattooed her name on my chest, and I think she should get closer to watch what was going to happen next.'

I grabbed her arm firmly, escorted her around the glass counter, and sat her in a small black stool on wheels. She stopped 2 feet from Anna's spread legs and exposed wet pussy. Tabitha and my Anna greeted her and told her to sit quietly. Cornfed Anna put up no resistance, she sat there in a trance, and watched my Anna.

My Anna kept her eyes on Cornfed Anna's eyes. Locked like laser beams. Cornfed Anna did not see them but was locked on Anna's pierced clit. Tabitha cleaned it, prepared the tools, and pierced her clit again. This time it was a smaller silver ring just above the existing one. No blood and no reaction to pain and the little ring was set.

The next piercing was a much larger diameter ring. Tabitha pierced Anna's hood again but as low as she could. There were now three rings in Anna's hood. All in a row, growing in width and thickness. Tabitha cleaned the new additions after setting the rings closed with large steel pliers.

Tabitha repeated the care instructions to Anna. Cornfed Anna was trembling, sweating, and frozen. I took her for being excited. My Anna stood up, pulled her white jean shorts on, and stepped away from the chair. Tabitha cleaned the chair with wipes.

I bent down, I whispered, 'you are next. Clit, nipples, bellybutton and tongue. Get in the chair.'

Cornfed Anna jumped, scampered, and bolted into the chair. Her frozen trembling body was like a spring of excitement.

I pulled out my cell phone, placed it on the piercing table, and set it to record. I told Tabitha I would pay for Cornfed Anna's piercings. Cornfed Anna was in her own little world right now and did not hear me. Her arms were stretched out on the armrests, her head was propped up, and her legs were spread wide. Her sundress hung down covering her panties.

As Tabitha cleaned and prepared new tools for the procedure, I wondered how the dress would work. You could not pull it up, you could not pull it down, and it would be in the way. Tabitha had read my mind and came prepared.

Tabitha walked up with a large set of industrial grade scissors, she snapped them closed several times for affect, and stated, "Don't move Anna. Or this will really hurt." Cornfed Anna's eyes were wide, she licked the sweat off her lips, and nodded excitedly.

12