Vegas Nerd Pt. 10

Story Info
Anna and Tess show off some more.
5.7k words
4.62
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Tess took the 10-minute bell as a sign to turn up the heat. Not that it mattered. Tess's tits were exposed, her huge barbells jiggled, her exposed pussy and bouncing clit ring were visible to all. Anna would strut around dancing, stretching her leg high in the air, turn around, and pull up her skirt. Her bright pink panties were visible as she stretched and danced.

The two women split up, they walked around the middle of the room, kissing each mirror, taping their fingernails on the glass. They would wiggle their asses and spin around slowly. I enjoyed my show as Anna walked past my mirror smiling. I saw her acting the same in each mirror and I thought she had gotten them mixed up. She did not know which one was me.

At the 20-minute bell Anna climbed back to the middle stage. It was 2 feet higher, and the lights were focused there the best. Anna bent over while Tess reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties. If Anna had tried to give me the best view, then she guessed wrong. She had picked the mirror of someone else. I only got to see her side profile as Anna stepped out of the panties. Tess picked them up, sniffed them obscenely, and tucked them inside her lingerie. Anna walked around, her skirt hiked up, and showed her pussy to all the mirrors.

I was very surprised at how well choreographed it all was. Very erotic and sexy. Anna walked to a different mirror and pulled down her tube top. Her huge tits popped out, but she covered her nipples with her fingers. Tess stood on the stage behind her and playfully covered Annas tits with her hands. Anna removed her fingers as they walked around the circle, so every mirror got a glimpse of Anna's tits but barely covered. Finally, they stopped at a different mirror and Tess pulled her hands away.

Anna shook her tits side to side and laughed. Anna had chosen wrong again. It was not my mirror but 3 over from me. They walked around the circle several times and Anna sat down on the stage. This time she picked the right mirror. She was directly in front of me. Tess began to suck on Anna's nipples for several minutes alternating back and forth. Anna winked at me, and the 30-minute bell rang. All the partitions went down including mine.

I exited the booth and waited for them. Anna and Tess had gotten dressed and walked out laughing. Tess handed me Anna's very wet pink panties and I placed them in my pocket. The employee asked if they wanted to split up for the next dance. They shrugged and stated sure. Anna returned to #1 as Tess entered #2.

More men walked in the store and jumped in the empty booths.

I decided to sit it out and talk with the employee. I learned his name was Walter and his father owned the store. Walter was about 40 years old, had grey hair, and looked a bit older. I thought he must have had a tough life.

I asked Walter about the professional sex machines. He showed me a sybian and several "thrusting" machines. They were built with electric wheels that could be adjusted for speed and depth of thrust. The sybians were $3000 each and the thrusting machines were $3500 and $4500 depending on the motor.

At the end of the second dance Anna and Tess had become popular. More men had walked into the store, paid no notice to the toys or clothes, and walked directly to the back. Anna and Tess were fully booked. All 7 rooms were filled, and more men were outside waiting for their turn.

Walter asked if the women were interested in sucking or fucking for money. I thought it over and stated, "Not today". Walter groaned as it was not what he wanted to hear. At that moment a little Asian woman and a little Hispanic woman walked out of the back room and up to the counter. They argued with Walter about the "two new sluts" who were taking all the clients. I had guessed they were either in the other 2 octagons or in a different set up entirely. I had not ventured far into the private area yet.

Walter told them that the two new women were amateurs and there for fun. They would not be regulars or employees. The Asian and Hispanic women left as Walter shrugged his shoulders at me.

I followed the women farther down the private area. There were two more octagons but there were also several other rooms. One was labeled "BJ" the other was labeled "Full release." I looked in the BJ room and saw the Asian woman was in the middle of the room. She had 4 holes sticking out towards her. I guessed each hole had a private room with a guy standing at each hole.

I left and found the Hispanic woman was in the Full Release room. She was strapped over a bench of some sort, her legs were spread wide, and she was lying on her back. Her face hung over the bench at the other end, and it looked like she could be fucked in her pussy and face fucked at the same time. I did not want to do either, so I left. Neither room had any men in it.

I heard another 30-minute bell ring. This meant Anna and Tess had danced for 90 minutes so far. A second or two later Anna and Tess walked out of their booths laughing and dressing. The men exited their booths and made their way to the Asian and Hispanic women's rooms. They were about to be busy.

At the counter Walter counted out $3000 dollars in cash. Anna and Tess have made $1500 each for their cut. I tried to do the math but that seemed much more money than $20 for 3 minutes per booth. I asked Anna and Tess if they wanted anything from the store. They both stated, "No thanks." I told Walter we would buy two Sybians. Walter went to the back, loaded two on a cart, and wheeled them outside. We loaded them in the trunk and rear passenger area of my car.

I went inside and paid Walter with my credit card. Walter smiled and begged me to return any time. His shop needed the extra dancers, and they were the best he had ever seen.

I told Walter I would return. But next time I would bring 5 women. Where I would find them, I had no idea.

On the drive home I got a phone call. The woman's voice sounded familiar, and the name "Sophia" did not sound familiar at all. The woman stated she had several sets of jewelry she wanted to show me and asked that I drive by her shop. I realized it was the saleswoman from the very expensive jewelry store. I told her that Anna and Tess were dressed inappropriately and would not fit in at their store.

Sophia stated, "Nonsense. Please come this instant."

Sophia had a very intense and "would not take no" tone of voice. I told Anna and Tess we would be making a detour and stopping by the jewelry store.

I parked a block or two down the road. Tess needed more time to expose her tits and pussy to the world. Anna had not put her panties back on but strutted like a hooker. She sure looked the part today.

Inside the jewelry store there were men and women dressed in very high-end attire. We were not and looked like white trash. Sophia ran up to us and showed me what she had in mind.

We had talked about buying a matching set of platinum watches for Anna and I. Sophia remarked that they would look "wrong" with all of Anna's gold jewelry. They had just been delivered brand new men and women's gold Rolex watches.

The watches were reserved for "their best customers" and not for the public yet. The men's watches were 40k and the women's were 20k. I bought one man's and five women's. Anna looked at me confused. That was far too many women's watches. I put one on Anna and one on Tess. Both had the biggest smiles as they examined them.

Sophia too seemed happier than she should have been. Sophia gave me a bag with the remaining watches and a new business card. This one had a handwritten phone number on the back. Odd I thought.

It was time to get home. Anna needed to get ready for work and Tess needed to get ready for her MMA fight. Neither of us told Anna about the MMA fight. My working out there was a secret, and we could not find a plausible story to tell Anna about how it got arranged.

Tess stated she would, "Thank me later" for the watch when "everything healed." I laughed as we walked back into the apartment. I saw a brown box on my counter. It was a brand new 4k camera I had ordered several days ago. I powered it up and began to take pictures. Anna getting ready, Tess strutting around the apartment naked except for her piercings and new Rolex. Tess was very photogenic and giggled as she assumed dozens of poses in the kitchen, shower, on the floor, on the couch, and lastly in the giant bean bag chair.

Anna bid us farewell and we waited 30 minutes before we prepared to leave. I dressed in cargo shorts and a tank top. I did not know if the fights were outside or inside. Tess put her new lingerie on. She kept on the black high heels as I told her it made her legs and ass look better.

We left and went to the MMA gym. Jester and Rachel were outside and told us the fights were at a local warehouse a couple blocks away. Tess walked with Rachel, and I walked with Jester. Rachel was wearing a very sexy black dress with lots of makeup. She looked gorgeous as she wiggled her ass next to Tess. I was not sure if Rachel was trying to compete with Tess, but she sure looked great.

Jester talked about the fight card, what I would expect, and Tess's part. As we arrived, I found an octagon cage set up, bleachers, and lots of lights. 300 people were either seated ringside or up in the bleachers. Once we went inside Jester talked to a door security guy and the doors were closed and locked. It looked like we were the last ones in, and it was a private fight.

Tess walked over to two other women. They were each holding a large billboard with the numbers 2 and 3. Tess was handed the #1 card as the women glared at her. I guessed #1 got the most attention as they were always in each fight. If the fight did not go to round 2 or round 3 the women would not be seen. They each wore very skimping swimsuits. Tiny triangles covered their nipples and pussy. The back was a G-string, and each were very good looking.

Tess removed her lingerie and handed it to me. The faces on the two other women were that of pure hatred. Tess was butt naked, piercings shining, and gold Rolex glittering. Even over the roar of the crowd I asked the two women, 'are you brave enough to go naked?' as I smiled and walked away.

Jester walked Rachel and I to some nearby seats. Front row.

I saw a manager of sorts motion to Tess. She walked up but naked as the crowd went absolutely nuts with whistling, cheering, and crude remarks yelled. Tess ignored them all, a big smile on her face, and she strutted a lap inside the ring while holding the #1 card high overhead. None of the fighters paid any attention to her. She then exited and walked back to the end of the bleachers and out of sight.

Jester told me the fights were amateurs that were paid to fight. They weren't "real professionals" but were normal guys who "thought they could fight" and all trained at other gyms. 10 fights were scheduled. Each had 3 rounds with 5 judges keeping score. Jester talked about the rules, how to get points, and what the judges were looking for.

I always thought the fight was about knocking the other guy out or causing him to tap out. Jester stated you could dominate, land the most strikes, and win by decision if you had the energy and "balls to last 15 minutes. Most fighters tried to end it fast. Most did not have the energy to go 15 minutes. I recalled my fight with the two robbers. It was likely 3 minutes but felt like 30 minutes.

Each fight went quickly. Either knockout in the first round or second round. At the end of each fight Tess and the two other women would line up next to the winner for pictures. Tess was naked, smiling, and getting hugged by total strangers.

The last fight was two heavy weights. Each over 6-3 tall and 300lbs. It was bloody. It went all three rounds, and one fighter was declared the winner by decision. Tess walked in, she was hugged by the winner, and he kissed her on the tits. His blood and the blood of the loser was smeared on her shoulders, tits, and arm. Yet, Tess smiled wide, laughed, and celebrated with each winner.

After walking out of the ring an employee ran up with wet wipes and began to wipe Tess. All the blood was wiped off, but he continued. Tess laughed at him realizing he was being very "thorough", and he left embarrassed.

The night ended and Tess was loving all the exposure. I saw her thighs were wet, her pussy was gushing, and very turned on. We milled around for a bit talking with people.

As we left, the heavy weight winner was outside with his entourage standing next to a black limousine. He called Tess loudly and told her to join him. Tess was still naked and refused the lingerie when I tried handing it to her earlier. Tess stated, "Sorry. My boyfriend and I are going home to fuck." Tess grabbed my hand and we turned to walk away.

The heavy weight walked forward, grabbed Tess by the shoulders and spun her around. Jester yelled at him, the heavy weight called Tess a tease, and slapped her across the face. Tess fell to the ground.

I dropped the lingerie and punched the heavy weight in the face with a right-handed hook. His eyes rolled back, and he was unconscious on his feet as he fell hitting the concrete. 5 of his entourage ran forward as Jester and I started fighting them. I threw 1 punch each. I hit them in the face each time with the same right-handed hook. I knocked out 3 more and piled them like firewood on top of the heavy weight who was still lying on the concrete unconscious. Jester too only threw a single punch each and he left 2 more sprawling unconscious on the ground.

"armatures" Jester stated before turning his back and walking away.

The crowd erupted in laughter and clapping.

We turned and left as Rachel stated, "Nice work" to Jester and me.

Jester looked at me and stated, "Demon. Your name is Demon from now on. You fight like one and your punches land like a sack of concrete. You have learned well." As he slapped me on the back.

Tess and I looked back and forth at one another and laughed as we walked back to Jester's gym. Tess, still naked, climbed in my car and we left. My adrenaline was running wild, I was breathing heavily, and my legs and arms were shaking. My second fight was over in 15 seconds, I had knocked out a heavy weight twice my size and 3 more men about my size. I was excited and could not tell anyone but Tess. No one would believe me anyways.

Nearly 6 months of training had paid off. I never had any intention of fighting in an MMA cage or on the street. But nearly being robbed made me want to learn to defend myself.

Tess and I arrived home at 2 am. We rode the elevator up to my apartment as we laughed about tonight's events. Tess would have a swollen eye, cheek, and jaw for some time. My right hand ached. I had not had as much time to strengthen or harden my hands as Rachel and Jester had instructed me. They said two years was needed for the bones, cartilage, and tendons to get more durable before I struck anyone without hurting myself.

Ice, ibuprofen, and rest would ultimately be the test to see if my hand was injured. I also thought it was time to tell Anna about the MMA gym. No way we could hide my hand and Tess's face.

Tess and I decided to stay up and watch MMA fights in the living room. Anna came home surprised to see us awake and even more surprised to see Tess with a swollen face. I told her about the MMA gym, the fight tonight, and Tess being a ring girl. Anna was laughing and happy, neither of us was too hurt. Anna did, however, want to get in the next fight as a ring girl and wanted to meet Jester and Rachel as soon as possible.

After we all ate and calmed down, we all showered and went back to bed. I was still too anxious, and Anna gave me another blow job while Tess laid next to us and tickled my chest with her fingers. Tess had been with us two days now and I had not even touched her. I asked if she was excited in the ring.

Tess stated her pussy was gushing, her thighs were wet, and she was so "horny" during the whole thing. Tess described going in the ring at the end of the first fight, being hugged by strangers, and having them take dozens of naked pictures. Tess believed all the pictures would be posted on the internet or printed out and hung on walls in MMA gyms.

I agreed and stated it was very likely that both would occur.

I blew another load in Anna's mouth. This time she did not share but swallowed. She told Tess, "Nope. This one is mine." With a wide confident smile. Tess looked defeated and pouted.

We laid down and went to sleep.

Saturday was my day off. 12 am buzzed on my alarm. We slept in a bit since we really didn't get to sleep until around 5 am. Anna and Tess wanted to go see the "sights of Vegas again." Tess had not been to see them since she had been in town. She had only been in town for 5 hours before wandering in the tattoo shop, getting drug out of the crowd, pierced, and kidnapped.

Tess told the story with a smile and touched her piercings with her fingers. Anna reminded her that a shower and sanitizing was now required due to touching them. I climbed in the shower with them and made sure they were very, very, very clean. I focused on Anna's pussy the most. Her three rings were healing nicely, and she stated they "banged into" her clit when she danced.

After the piercings were all sanitized, we got dressed and went to see the sights. Anna was wearing a short jean short, a grey tube top, and white tennis shoes. Tess was wearing her slutty crotchless lingerie. This one was bright blue and really stood out. Her black high heels were likely a mistake as we were going to walk quite a lot.

We went back and rode on the double decker bus. I let someone else follow Anna and Tess up the tight set of stairs. Each person got an up-close look up Anna's skirt and Tess's exposed moist pussy. I paid the bus attendant an extra $100 to let us on as Tess was getting lots of extra attention.

After driving around in the hot weather, we ate at another sandwich shop, bought more alcohol, and drove back to The Strip. We secured the alcohol in the car and went on foot. Walking around the casinos, riding some roller coasters, and walking the sidewalks. We saw the same crazy minister on the sidewalk talking about hellfire and conspiracy theories. Anna and Tess flanked him while I took a picture. Anna flashed her tits like normal and the minster began yelling louder about Sin. We all laughed and found fun people to take pictures with. The muscle man in white under wear playing a guitar, two women nude in body paint, and some break dance guys doing back flips and such.

We watched with the crowd while Anna and Tess would flash their tits trying to get attention. Eventually the head dancer pulled them both up to the group, told them to keep their tits out, and they all ran, jumped, and flipped over them. The tourists took pictures and we all laughed.

Finally, we drove back to the famous Vegas sign. It was still full of 40 or so tourists. Anna wasted no time in taking off her tube top, shorts, and shoes. Tess joined her. Both barefoot and naked they posed for my pictures, photobombed other people, and jumped behind them shaking their tits while they took the pictures unaware of their presence.

Two other women joined them. Stripped off their clothes and stood shoulder to shoulder. These women were not in the same league as Anna and Tess. These women looked like 40's or early 50's. Fake tits, stomach tuck surgeries, and fake tans. They stood butt naked and had their picture taken before we all got dressed and left.

Anna and Tess demanded a fancy dinner tonight. We went home and got "dressed up". Anna put on her new jewelry and watch. Tess wore her same crotchless lingerie with high heels.

We found a very high-end sushi restaurant and I paid the manager $200 cash to let Tess in as she was not dressed appropriately. Tess ran up to the bar, introduced herself to the chefs, and looked at the fresh lobsters swimming around the tanks. The whole restaurant watched her run around nearly naked for 10 minutes before we finally sat down.

12