Vegas Nerd Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a dozen oysters and several rolls with lobster and crab meat inside. Anna and Tess did the same, but Anna had lots of eel rolls.

Anna looked much better with her new jewelry. Her fancy dress hugged her nicely and I could tell from the fabric she was naked underneath. Every once in a while, her three clit rings would swing and make contact with the material showing their presence. I loved how she looked in her skintight dress.

After dinner I tipped the manager another $200 as we left. I told Tess she needed to drive my car as Anna, and I made out in the back seat. Anna's dress came off and we made out like a couple of kids at prom. Tess drove us around as Anna latched her mouth on my cock and sucked. After 20 minutes I blew a load in her mouth and she swallowed stating, "Mmm. My favorite desert."

Anna climbed into the front passenger seat and directed Tess to drive to a shop nearby. They had a drive through ice cream shop. The lady at the window laughed and cheered when the two nearly naked Tess and naked Anna were spotted in the font seats. We each ordered something and drove home to eat it before it melted.

Anna left me with her dress, and she walked inside naked except for her heels. Tess wasted no time and ate her ice cream as she walked. Her exposed pussy and clit ring for all the see.

Inside we stripped naked and finished our dessert. Anna had only 20 minutes to get ready and get to work. I changed and Tess and I intended to go to the gym.

Having a full belly of ice cream and sushi is not the best thing before working out. Good thing I never made it to the gym.

I got a phone call from a number I did not recognize. It was Sophia from the jewelry store. Apparently, Anna had given it to her during our last purchase. Sophia begged me to come to her apartment as she needed help. With the address we were there in 10 minutes.

Sophia worked at a very high-end jewelry store. I expected her to live in a nicer part of town. She did not.

She had been locked out of her apartment and a large padlock was installed with a large orange notice of "Eviction." Sophia was crying, she was still in her professional clothing after leaving work, and she was locked out. Sophia talked about being alone in the city, no friends, no family and how she had spent all her money on rent, utilities, and food.

After nearly an hour Sophia calmed down. I knew where this was going. Sophia needed or wanted my help. We stood outside her dirty apartment complex, and everyone was either looking out their window or standing on their balcony "watching the show."

I very calmly told Sophia I would help her. Sophia was very happy and hugged me. I told Sophia, 'Take off your clothes. Get totally nude except for your shoes and I will help you." Sophia looked stunned, rubbed her crying eyes, and looked at Tess's attire. Tess smiled wide at Sophia.

Sophia stood up, took a deep breath and pulled her black dress over her head. She hung it on the metal railing of the balcony outside of her second story apartment. Next her black bra, black panties, and she pulled down her tan pantyhose. She stepped back into her black shoes and shivered.

Her neighbors whistled loudly, and they yelled crude comments, and we walked down the stairs. If Sophia believed I was going to remove the padlock and we were going inside she was very confused. Sophia slowly walked with us back to my car where she got in slowly.

Sophia had a tight little body. C cup tits, tight abs, tight little runner ass, and slim thighs. She had an unkept bush of brown pubic hair and stubble on her legs. I had guessed no boyfriend was in the picture as her pussy did not look like she was expecting company.

I drove to the MMA gym in silence. Once there Tess and I climbed out quickly. Sophia climbed out hesitantly after a minute or two and followed us inside. Rachel walked right towards me and stated," Demon! Another one? What the fuck."

Tess was not about to be outshined. She pulled off her lingerie and was naked as Sophia. They walked around the gym holding hands talking to the men and Rachel. Rachel looked furious but she kept her composure while she talked to the nude women in the middle of the MMA gym.

Jester and I focused on punching, kicking, and take down defense. I was learning quickly and feeling confident. He never said anything about the previous night, but I could tell he was happy. After two long hours I went back to eat a snack. Sophia was standing next to my bag, she opened everything for me and fed me piece by piece. She even squirted water in my mouth at my request.

I looked over to see Rachel staring at me with burning daggers of hatred in her eyes.

The last hour of cardio was brutal. Rachel was mad, she made me pay, and I was exhausted in the end. Rachel warmed up to me after she had "kicked my butt". She talked about the MMA fight and the fight in the parking lot. Rachel whispered, "Jester does not talk much. But he ranted and raved about how you kicked the heavy weights ass with a single punch. He is a proud poppa. Let me tell you."

I thought of Jester as a big brother. His training and guidance had made me grow both physically and mentally. My ego had grown to such degrees that I now had a 3-woman harem and planned on getting two more before the end of the weekend. I never thanked him. Not yet anyways.

We drove home while Tess and Sophia remained naked. Tess carried her lingerie on her shoulder, and we went up to my apartment. It was only midnight, so we decided to have some fun. Sophia was still very nervous and shy. Tess asked for an inspection of the complex as she had been there for a few days and had not yet seen any of it.

I shrugged, took off my clothes, and all three of us wandered around the building naked. I knew there were security cameras, but two naked women were more likely to attract attention than me. We ran around the gym, the pools, the basketball courts, and the track. With each minute Sophia became more relaxed. After an hour we went to the parking garage.

My storage lockers and parking spaces were next to the entrance. No great excursion there. But Tess ran around, climbed on cars, and played. Sophia did her best to copy her and followed her playfully. After 10 minutes in the garage, we went back up to my apartment. The excursion was over.

I gave Sophia one of the gold Rolex's I had bought from her store. I told Sophia she was able to keep going to the jewelry store to work but she would be living here with us. I showed her Anna's bedroom and explained she never even used it as she always slept with me and Tess. The other rules were simple, exercise, good diet, and 24/7 nudity.

Sophia nodded in agreement.

Tess made dinner, we ate, showered, and climbed into bed.

I woke up to Anna sucking my dick again. If she was mad or happy to find another naked woman in my bed, she did not mention it. After 10 minutes I blew my load in her mouth and then she dribbled it into Tess's mouth. Sophia watched us intently. I told her about their new piercings, and we were counting down the days until they were healed.

Anna then climbed into bed and began to eat at Sophia's pussy. It was currently the only pussy available for action. Anna and Tess had piercings and could not be touched until they were healed.

Sophia's head shot back as Anna sucked, licked, and latched on her clit. After 5 minutes Tess took over. Anna whispered in her ear where to touch, how hard it is to suck, and so on. I ran my hands over Sophia's breasts, kissed her neck and sucked her nipples.

In 10 minutes, Sophia orgasmed as she thrashed, grabbed Tess's head, and thrust her pussy in her face over and over. After she let go Tess raised her head with a smile. Her mouth and face were glistening with pussy juice.

Sophia stated she had never been with a woman before as Anna dove at her pussy again. Sophia begged to be given a minute, but Anna was unrelenting. After 5 minutes Tess took over again. This time Anna climbed up next to Sophia and they kissed while I sucked on Sophia's nipples. 20 minutes passed until Sophia had her second orgasm of the night. She clamped her legs on Tess's head, pushed her face into her pussy, and thrust her hips 5 or 6 times.

Tess pulled her head back still glistening with Sophia's juices on her face. Sophia was relaxed, legs spread, and unkept pussy hair matted and sticking out. Anna grabbed Sophia by the hair, pulled her onto me, and had her straddle me. Anna showed Tess how to "guide a cock into a pussy" as the head of my cock found Sophia's open pussy. She sat down slowly and moaned as we kissed.

Anna and Tess used the tips of their fingers to play with my ringed ball piercings. In less than 20 minutes I orgasmed. I told Sophia I was going to "cum", and she begged me to blow my load inside of her. I rolled her over on her back, thrusted as hard as I could, and buried my cock into her as I emptied my balls.

Anna told Tess to get ready as her face dove into Sophia's pussy as I pulled my cock out. Tess sucked, lapped, and licked all the semen that flowed out. Sophia thrashed, begged, and claimed she needed a minute before Tess ate her out again. Tess ignored Sophia's request and kept liking. After another 30 minutes Sophia orgasmed for the 3rd time. This one was the hardest. Her thighs locked Tess's head in place.

Sophia bucked, thrusted, and forced Tess's face into her pussy. In the end Tess lifted her head up and took a huge breath in. She must have nearly suffocated with Sophia locking her legs around her head. Anna and I laughed. Sophia begged for mercy. Anna whispered, "I go for 5, 6, or even 10 orgasms a night. Think you can keep up?"

Sophia stated she had never had more than one orgasm in a night. Never three back-to-back. I told Sophia we had bought several mechanical sex machines and had not even tried them out yet. Sophia looked at us with defeat. She rolled over, stuck her ass out, and went to sleep.

Anna and Tess took that as a sign that we should all go to sleep and talk about the sex machines another time.

12