Vegas Nerd Pt. 11

Story Info
Todd and Anna get more roommates.
5.3k words
4.5
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mornings went by quickly. 6 am and I was at my desk working. Sophia had to be at work by 12 am and would always take a UBER. All of her clothes were locked in her apartment, so she borrowed Anna's. Most of her clothing was not really business oriented but a few things that fit worked. After her first day we went to check out her apartment situation.

The manager demanded 2k to even gain entry. Stupid but we had no choice. She was behind on her rent and owed 10k to stay. Sophia talked about how the jewelry store made tons of money and since she was new, she got minimum wage plus 1% commission. That was why she called me. She needed the money. I had spent over 200k at the store in the last couple of months and she needed to pay her rent.

Sophia and I packed up all her belongings. Mostly just clothes, shoes, and personal items. No couches or chairs were needed. Sophia came back to my apartment while we discussed bedroom furniture. As we walked through the lobby of my building Monica met us. Monica overheard our conversation and told us two units had emptied out and left some high-end bedroom sets behind. They were huge and tough to move easily.

Curious we went and looked at them. Nicely built, no dents or scratches and Sophia had a bedroom set. But no mattress. Easy to buy one and have it delivered. We put the bedroom sets on a cart and wheeled them into my apartment.

Tess was inside working out as Monica helped us. When she saw naked Tess, she groaned and asked "When is she healed? I really want to eat that virgin." I told her one week and she could suck her clit for a weeklong if she wanted.

Tess saw Monica and ran over bouncing her tits. She told Monica about being a "fight card girl", going to the porn shop to dance, and how Sophia was moving in. Monica was so distracted by the naked Tess I doubt she heard a word. Tess still had a hint of bruising around her eye, but it was mostly healed.

The bedroom set was set up and a mattress was ordered from a store nearby. It would be delivered this afternoon. Sophia and Tess began to unpack her totes full of clothes and shoes. Sophia had tons of simple black dresses, black shoes, and black nylons or pantyhose. She had several sets of nylons, garter belts, and matching see through bra sets. Black mostly but she did have several other colors.

Tess tried on one as she had never seen one. She looked great. Thong butt is my second favorite behind naked butt. Tess strolled around asking people to buy her jewels as though she was working in the shop with Sophia. Tess told me she wanted to buy some garter belts and nylon sets to go with her lingerie. I told her that Sophia needed some sexier clothes, and we could go this instant.

Monica went back to work and Sophia told us she knew of two clothing stores that sold the kind of clothes we were looking for. Tess dressed in her crotchless lingerie while Sophia dressed in tiny booty shorts and a white tank top. Both were a little too big as she had borrowed them from Anna.

The store was crazy big. It was not high end, but they had personal shoppers. 3 floors of lingerie, dresses, evening gowns, cocktail dresses, daily wear, business wear, and "professional wear" that looked like dresses for lawyers. A personal shopper named Bridgette helped us. I told her we would be here for several hours and hoped she was not offended by Tess.

Bridgette stated, "If that is the most offensive thing, I see all week. Then God help me."

Bridgette walked Sophia and Tess around the store to look at dresses. Sophia picked out 10 dresses for work and Tess picked out 10 new lingerie sets. All see through lace bras, panties, garters, and nylons. I had become used to seeing Tess walking around with her pussy and clit ring exposed. Bridgette read my mind and returned with crotchless panties in lace that matched each set.

Tess made me laugh when she commented, "Ah yes. Need to keep my privates well aired out. More for the gentlemen then for me."

One set of lingerie looked beautiful on the mannequin. It was busty like Anna and had a bubble butt like Anna's. I told Bridgette the set looked nice, but I was unsure it would fit my girlfriend, Anna. Bridgette looked shocked and stated, "Who are these two if not your girlfriends?" I assured her they were women who lived with me but the woman I loved was Anna.

I discussed Anna's measurements and Tess was happy to help. Bridgette summoned another employee who pulled off her clothes. I was getting used to nearly naked women. Tess and I walked around the employee and found her tits were nearly the same size, but her butt was a lot smaller. I told Bridgette that Anna's ass was fatter but perkier.

Bridgette slipped off her skirt and walked around. Yes. Bridgette had the identical ass of Anna. The employee tried on the bra for us. Her huge fake tits were the same size of Anna's and Bridgette modeled the bottoms. Put them together and we had Anna. Tess was happy and believed we had the right fit.

I asked Bridgette how business was going. We had been in the store for several hours and had seen only one other shopper. I was hoping our crazy naked women had not scared the other shoppers away. Bridgette stated that all shopping had gotten slow. Lots of online retailers had opened and more upper end clothing lines had taken to online shopping. Bridgette complained of being paid mostly on commission. The other employee nodded along. I told them, 1k each if you both strip naked, and carry our bags to my car.

Bridgette and the other employee looked at one another, pulled their clothes off in an instant, and walked us to the checkout. I used my credit card for a cash advance and then paid them in cash. We paid for the clothes and lingerie. Bridgette had a nice figure. A little thicker than Anna in the waist and she had a much smaller set of tits. Too small for her frame. Her friend the other employee had huge fake EE cup tits, skinny surgically altered waist, and a medium sized ass. She was very top heavy but looked great.

They both grabbed the bags and went outside. I had them walk ahead of us as we found our car. Two blocks down the road. They both smiled wide and did their best to hustle back to the store. Hundreds of eyes were on their bodies as they retreated.

Tess and Sophia laughed at me. They asked, "Do you want to see every woman's tits? Every pussy?"

My response was, 'fuck yeah, I do. So do you. Tess, you stare at tits as much if not more than I do.'

Tess blushed as we drove away towards home.

Anna was dressed and ready to go to work when we arrived. No time to show her the set of lingerie I had purchased her. Anna stated a mattress was delivered and set in the 3rd bedroom. Sophia, Tess, and I made dinner and sat down to watch a movie. I lost track of time and by 10pm I scrambled to get my MMA bag and stuff together.

Sophia threw on a new lingerie set, and Tess put on her new garter set.

At 10:30 we arrived. The gym was deserted, the garage doors were pulled down, no cars in the parking lot. Weird for a weekday. We parked and I found the front door was still unlocked but the inside looked black and deserted. No lights were on as we crept inside.

Groaning, moving, and thumbing could be heard. We stalked the noise quietly. Tess was next to me and whispered, "Oh my" as she stopped.

Jester and Rachel were naked, fucking in the octagon cage, and the only light that was on was over their head. I doubted they could see us if they wanted. Rachel had a nice set of tits, firm, tan, and her areolas were a dark brown like her nipples. Her ass was firm and round. Jester had a full chest of hair, full man bush, and was fucking Rachel hard from behind as she held onto the fence.

Sophia stated, "Oh. His dick is average, but he really tries hard."

It was the first time I had ever seen a guy fucking a woman in real life and not on the internet. We decided to stay quiet and watch. We moved some chairs quietly towards the cage and sat down. Rachel and Jester fucked standing up, Rachel bent over, then they did doggy style in the middle of the cage, and finally Rachel on her back with Jester finishing in her. They were sweating and laying on their backs catching their breath when we started clapping.

They were surprised, scared, and had no idea we were there. Rachel covered her nakedness while Jester laughed. Sophia asked, "is this a private party?" As she stripped her clothes and climbed into the ring. Tess followed her removing her lingerie.

Jester laughed. Go for it. Fuck Rachel as much as you want. Rachel looked surprised, Jester walked over and picked up his shorts. Rachel was still lying on her back as Tess crawled between her legs. Sophia climbed on Rachels face, pressed her pussy to her mouth, and sat firmly down. Tess began to eat the semen-soaked pussy.

Jester sat next to me in a chair. We laughed about the incident, and he did not seem mad. He talked about the MMA fight, how I kept bringing naked women around, and how no one was at the gym tonight. He had always wanted to fuck Rachel in the gym, and he had his chance.

I told him that he forgot to lock the front door. Jester looked at me, "Did I. Oops. Or maybe I knew you would be here."

The naked women in the cage were really getting into the groove. Sophia was grinding her pussy, she was rubbing her own tits, and Tess was eating Rachel while rubbing her tits with her hands. It sure was a sight to see.

Jester asked if he could fuck Sophia. I told him, "Go ahead and try. I don't own her."

Jester climbed in the ring, pulled off his shorts and whispered in Sophia's ear. Sophia picked her pussy up from Rachels mouth, turned around, and stuck her ass out. Sophia lowed her clit onto Rachels mouth again as Jester slid his dick into her. Jester's balls slid up and down on Rachels face and tongue.

After 10 minutes Jester blew a load in Sophia. Sophia laid on her back and Rachel crawled over and licked her pussy. Tess then got behind Rachel as she was on her knees and laid on her back. Rachel understood the train was set and lowered her pussy to her mouth. 10 more minutes went by with Rachel now having an orgasm and Sophia's legs trembled too. Sophia closed her thighs locking Rachels head in place as Tess licked faster and sucked harder. Rachel could be heard moaning into Sophia's pussy as they all finally collapsed.

Tess ran around cheering that she had been able to make Rachel "cum" without Anna giving her directions.

If Rachel was embarrassed, she did not show it. She lay sprawled out naked in the middle of the ring. I knew she had better stamina, and I could not believe that an orgasm or two would drain her so much.

It was now well past midnight. Sophia and Tess got dressed in their lingerie as Rachel and Jester wiped down the ring to clean and sanitize it. Rachel never got dressed and I watched her closely. Her cute firm butt wiggled and moved nicely. But not as much jiggle or bounce like Anna's fat ass.

We all got ready to leave and Rachel walked over to me, grabbed my cock through my shorts, and asked for some "Demon next time." Rachel kissed me as Jester laughed in the background. Rachel pushed me out the door, closed it, and locked it. I left with a big smile on my face and returned to our car.

Sophia and Tess had other plans. We were in a dark industrial park, no cars, no people, low light, and they wanted to run around naked. They stripped off the lingerie and took off running holding hands, screaming, and laughing.

I decided to get in my Tesla and follow them. I placed my phone on the dashboard and recorded them running in front of my car. My headlights illuminated their naked butts as they ran. It was a sight to see, believe me.

After running for nearly 30 minutes, jumping off loading docks, and running up and down stairs I saw a security truck approaching. Yellow flashing lights approached. Sophia and Tess must have had a rush of endorphins as they ran towards it.

A very old grandpa looking security guard stepped out while laughing heartly. Sophia and Tess begged him not to arrest them and started hugging him and kissing his cheeks. If the guy could get a boner he would have. He was laughing and telling them it was the best night of his life.

Tess and Sophia acted like they were under arrest, put their hands behind their backs, and posed for a couple of pictures with the security guard. They then laid across my hood, ass up, face down, and the guard gave them a stern talking to. I recorded it on video as the girls wiggled their butts at him and begged for leniency. The guard had a huge smile for the entire meeting. After 30 minutes he told us he had to continue to his "rounds." The girls each gave him a kiss, climbed in my car, and we left.

The girls giggled, talked about how fun that was, and the ride home was filled with laughter. We ate a late snack and went to bed very late. I slipped into bed and naked Sophia and Tess joined me. 4 am and Anna climbed into bed with us. She pushed Sophia out of the way, pressed her body against me, and then Sophia cuddled up to Anna.

6 am was there in an instant. I got dressed and went to work at my computer. 3 naked beautiful women in my bed. I covered the camera again so Anna would not be seen. Tess and Sophia could flash their naked bodies to my coworkers if they like. But I wanted to save Anna for me as best as I could. At noon the women woke up and made breakfast/lunch.

Miller requested a Zoom meeting. I told Anna to stay out of the room while Tess and Miller were talking on camera. I could hear Tess telling Miller the stories about the fights, the MMA card girl stuff, the naked shopping, and streaking in the industrial park. Miller was astonished and listened intently. Tess asked him for a story or two and he blushed. He stated, "Uh. No. I've never done any of that."

Tess called Sophia and she walked into my bedroom naked. Tess and Sophia put on a small show of jumping, dancing, rubbing, and kissing while Miller watched. He was frozen, stuck, and watching them on his screen. After nearly 30 minutes I had to get back to work. Miller shook his head, smiled, and thanked both Tess and Sophia.

He told me, "Lucky guy" as he signed off.

The next several days went by quickly. Same routine of work, eat, workout at home, eat, go to the MMA gym and have amazing sex with Sophia while Anna and Tess helped. Tess was really a semen eating monster. She would latch on to any pussy overflowing and suck out every drop. If some had dribbled on a body part, then Tess would lick it up like a slutty puppy. Anna was doing her best to teach Tess how to fuck, suck, and eat pussy like a porn star. Or better.

Whenever Sophia and I had sex Tess's little face was right there to watch. She even would place her hands on Sophia's hips and push, pull, or help her grind her pussy. At the end of the second week of Tess "repaying her debt" she called her parents and stated she had made friends and would extend her trip for another month or two. She also claimed to have found a job at a jewelry store to pay for her bills.

Her parents were trusting, believed it, and were apprehensive too. Her mother was coming out to visit. Tess groaned and stated, "I'm not a little kid. How about in 3 weeks? I'm so busy right now I cannot have a visitor."

Tess's parents agreed and Tess had a huge smile on her face. I asked Tess about her hotel room. We never went back to get her things. We did not have her ID or anything. Tess shrugged while stating, "it was all dresses and clothes. Nothing you haven't replaced."

Tess's parents sent her a new ID, debit card, credit card and some cash in the mail. We went to the store and replaced her stolen cell phone. Tess placed the items in a small purse we had bought at one of the stores and placed it in the kitchen. Tess had been naked or mostly naked for the last several weeks. She never carried a purse, cell phone, or car keys. She did not seem like she was going to start now.

Sophia had been going to work at the jewelry store. She would return every night still depressed and annoyed at how little money she was making. I decided the next day to accompany her and speak with her manager.

Another night of food, MMA training, and sleeping with the women. Another 6 am wake up and more work as the women walked around naked, exercising, talking, and eating. Miller and Tess were talking often using Zoom. Probably because she was naked, but Miller was finally starting to get more comfortable.

The night ended with another group shower and bedtime. Anna got home at 4 am, pushed Sophia aside, and took her rightful spot next to me. Sophia cuddled up next to Anna.

6 am again and I went back to work. I told Sophia I would come to her work today to speak to her manager about her employment. I believed he was not paying her correctly and I wanted to talk with him. She stated his named is "Curt."

At 4 pm I asked Tess to remain home. She was happy too as she was going to talk with Miller on Zoom while I was gone.

I dressed in cargo shorts and a t-shirt. Not trying to be intimidating or dressy. I thought comfort was the most important thing.

At the jewelry store I learned Curt was the manager and 3rd in line. He had two supervisors above him, but neither were at the store yet. Curt escorted me back to his office while we talked. I saw his office was medium sized, he had cameras playing on security monitors, and he sat behind his desk. When I told Curt that he was not paying Sophia correctly he instantly began to yell, accuse me of bullying him, and raised his voice.

I stayed calm, told him that he was being ridiculous, and if he did not start paying Sophia correctly then I would file a complaint with Labor and Industries. This really set off Curt. He stood up, screamed at me, and I walked out of his office.

He followed me screaming about how I had punched him in the face, how I tried to "rob" him, and to call the police. The employees were stunned and so was I. He would stoop to such lies and act like this.

I waited in the lobby as Curt was screaming, stomping his feet like a baby throwing a temper tantrum and he punched me in the face with a sucker punch. I put my hands behind my back as he punched me over and over tearing my shirt. Half my chest was exposed, my head and lip were bleeding, but I did not fight back.

Four Las Vegas police officers arrived, grabbed me, and handcuffed me. Curt was in a business suit, he commanded respect. I was in a torn shirt and cargo pants. Detained in handcuffs, bleeding from my face and mouth and seated in a patrol car. Curt was outside as he lied about me trying to extort money from him, threaten him, and then how I had punched him in the face.

Sophia and another female employee stepped outside, summoned one of the police officers away, and showed them a recording of the security tape. Curt's supervisor Anthony arrived and calmly talked with the police. Anthony also showed them a security recording. This one showed Curt's office. Curt was very surprised. He did not know that there was a camera in his office.

He began to stutter and changed his story.

The police removed me from the patrol car, removed my handcuffs, and placed Curt under arrest. He screamed, begged, and pleaded with the police. They ignored him and secured him in the patrol car.

Anthony was very apologetic. I explained how Sophia was being underpaid and her commission had not been given out to her so she had been evicted. Anthony talked with her and two other female employees. He discovered Curt had been taking their commission checks. Store policy was 10% percent. Not 1% and was to be paid out daily. Their hourly wage should also be double the minimum wage or more.

A check of the books and they discovered Curt had changed all the employment records to make it look like they were being paid correctly but instead he was paying himself.

12