Vegas Nerd Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curt was whisked away in a patrol car and was fired. I made sure to tell the police I was a victim, he needed to be arrested, and I filled out all the paperwork to have him arrested and charged with assault.

Sophia and the other women were very happy and hugged me. Aid crews patched up my minor cut to my eye and lip. Curt was not a fighter, and his punches were weak. My face had not yet become accustomed to being punched and I bled like a rookie.

I assured Anthony I did not hold the jewelry store liable for Curt's actions. Regardless Anthony provided me with a black business card with his name on it. It was numbered 5034 on the front. He explained if I ever wanted something from the store, I only needed to give it to an employee. Anthony would take care of everything. Puzzled, I accepted it and placed it in my wallet.

I drove home happy of the outcome and expected Sophia and her coworkers to be much happier.

At home I found Tess sitting quietly and talking with Miller. It had been at least 2 hours, and they were still chatting away. Tess was naked, her tits in full view of the camera while Miller laughed and told nerd stories about college, computers, and video games. Tess was very nice. I knew she understood barely anything about what Miller was saying but she laughed, giggled, and was nice to him the whole time.

When she noticed me, she told Miller she had to go and make dinner. He signed off with a smile as her naked butt jiggled out of view.

Dinner went well. Tess talked about Miller the whole time. Sophia got home late, told Tess about my heroic adventure, and thanked me repeatedly. They cleaned my wounds and added more bandages. Bedtime and we were all asleep. Anna woke me up at 4 am and pestered me about my new injuries. I told her I would explain tomorrow and to go to sleep.

Instead of pushing Sophia away Anna crawled on top of me, laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. 6 naked boobs pressed against me. Their rhythmic breathing helped me drift to sleep. 6 am alarm work me again and it was back to work. The women slept until noon again, but it was "same old same old" schedule.

Days went by and it was finally Friday. Tess had become quick friends with Miller, and they talked often when I was not working. Sophia was enjoying work much more now that she was getting paid daily for commissions from sales. Anna was getting better jobs and dancing at larger venues. I continued to go to the MMA gym and train.

On my way back from the gym on Friday night Monica was working. She asked, "Is it pussy eating time yet?" I checked my phone and stated, 'Yeah. Saturday night. 8 pm. You free?'

Monica nearly tackled me, hugged me and stated, "Fuck yeah. I will get ready. Need me to bring anything?"

I laughed and stated, 'this isn't a potluck. Just make sure you are ready for 10 hours of fucking. That's it.'

Monica laughed as I walked to the elevator. Sophia and Tess were inside my apartment watching movies, dancing, and singing. Their naked bodies bounced, jiggled, and moved beautifully. I told them to come into the kitchen. The plan was set. Saturday night would be a sex party with Monica. I told them I expected them to be on their best behavior. Monica was going to eat Tess's pussy for the first time ever.

Tess bounced up and down, clapped her hands, and stated "Goody. I have been so damn horny. I need to cum. Bad." Sophia laughed, accused herself of being selfish, and apologized for getting "Mine" all the time.

I told Tess and Sophia that there was not enough 'dicks to go around.' They looked at me puzzled and Tess stated, "Strap ons?"

'Yes', was my response as Tess ran to her room to grab some lingerie. Sophia blinked, looked at us confused, and then put on a lingerie outfit too. Tess assured her she would enjoy the "The Toy Store."

As we walked to the door it swung open unexpectedly. Anna was home more than 6 hours early and Rebecca was with her. Rebecca was the tiny saleswomen from the Ford Dealership that Anna 69'ed in the back seat of the truck on a test drive. Rebecca was wearing her business attire as she always did at the dealership and Anna was wearing her dancing attire.

Rebecca looked at Tess and Sophia's lingerie, exposed pussys, and back to me. Anna laughed and escorted her inside.

Anna told me that Rebecca came into the venue tonight looking for a dancing audition. She did not know Anna was a dancer there and it was a happy coincidence. Rebecca was still stunned walking around the apartment, the bedrooms, and settled in the kitchen. Rebecca stated she felt like she was not being promoted or really going anywhere in the car sales business.

She had been a cheerleader, gymnast, and dancer in college and high school. She thought she could work at the dealership during the day and dance at night. Vegas was an expensive place and she had two male roommates that were "cringy".

I looked to Tess and stated, 'What do you think?'

Tess clapped loudly, bounced up and down and stated, "Yes. Yes. Yes. This will be the best night."

Tess dragged Rebecca into the bedroom as Anna looked at me confused. I told Anna to go dress for "The Toy Store." Her eyes lit up. She kissed me and ran into the bedroom too.

Minutes later Anna came out dressed in a black leather vest, lots of tit meat squished out the top and sides, and a tiny black leather skirt. Her fat ass cheeks visible out the bottom. Tall black boots matched the outfit. The skirt had a metal zipper up the front, the boots had a metal zipper on the sides, and the vest had a metal zipper up the middle.

Tess walked out with a grumpy look on her face. Nothing fit Rebecca because of her small tits, small ass, skinny waist, and tiny thin legs. Anna threw a tube dress at Tess and told her to give it to Rebecca. The dress was stretchy, and Rebecca slid it over her head. Her little tits did not try and fight their way out. There was no bounce, and it went down to just below her ass cheeks. She wore her black shoes from work, and she laughed. She was completely naked under the tube dress, and it was easy to tell.

Rebecca called the dress, "Scandalous, Ridiculous, and Impossible" to be worn outside. She stated, "I look like a hooker, a stripper, a total slut."

The women clapped and stated, "Its perfect then." As they pulled her by her hands out the door. I thought the four of us in my Tesla may be a bit of a squeeze. Anna gave me the keys to her truck, and we all climbed in. I was treated to lots of upskirt pussy shots as the girls climbed into Anna's huge, lifted truck.

On the way to "The Toy Store" Rebecca told the story of eating Anna's pussy in the back seat on a test drive. The girls loved it and all of them screamed calling her a slut. Rebecca laughed and called it the "best sale ever."

We parked out front of the adult toy shop or porn shop. We walked in and Walter's eyes damn near popped out of his head. I told him, '4. We agreed on 4 women, right?'

Walter continued to be stunned but stammered, "uh. Yeah."

The store was packed with men and women. It was large and 30 people still did not take up 1/10th the store space. Walter grabbed his phone and I saw him sending out mass text messages. 20 at a time to people on his phone. Walter told me, "Call next time will you. Give me a heads up. I can get the rooms packed. I just needed time."

I laughed and told him the girls needed to warm up and told him to take his time. Tess and Anna grabbed some pink, blue, and clear dildos from the aisles. Each had a suction cup on the end. They asked, "Can we use these?" Walter nodded enthusiastically as they walked into the back private area.

Tess and Anna went into octagon #1 to start the show. Rebecca, Sophia and I climbed into a booth. I covered the glory holes, and I sat down on the chair. Rebecca and Sophia still had no idea what was going on as Walter handed me a key to my partition. He told me, "Keep it. It's universal. It will work on any partition in the place. All 4 rooms." I thanked him and unlocked the machine.

The partitioned rolled up and we could see the center. The rooms were shaped like an octagon, a large center area with a stripper pole on a two-foot-tall podium. Lots of lights and the other mirrored booths were seen. Sophia and Rebecca began to catch on as they stated, "Ohh. I see now."

The lights got brighter as Anna and Tess stepped out. For the first time they were visible, smiling, wiggling, and strutting. I leaned forward happy to watch the show as I saw two more partitions slowly raise.

12