Vegas Nerd Pt. 13

Story Info
Todd and Anna plus 4 more.
4.4k words
4.58
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Anna if I should call Jester and Rachel. Anna stated, "I think we got enough for tonight. Let's fuck them another night." I took her advice, and we watched Monica having the time of her life eating Tess's virgin pussy. It took nearly 30 minutes until Tess finally had her first orgasm. Her eyes were bloodshot, her face covered in sweat, and she let out a loud groan.

Tess admitted it was the greatest orgasm of her life. 2 weeks or more of edging, her clit ring pressing against her, and watching all the sex had her pushed to the limit. Anna climbed next to her with a small vibrator in her hand, she used it on Tess's pierced nipple while Anna sucked on the other one.

Tess's head shot back, her legs flexed, and Monica never came up for air. She resumed her work on Tess's pussy. Monica was enjoying herself. Her dark black skinned ass swaying left and right. She was on her knees and the smallest little bit of pink was seen peeking out from her pussy. She had shaved or waxed since the last time I had seen her.

Sophia and Rebecca called for my assistance. They had mounted the sybians, but they complained the tile hurt their knees. I pulled over Anna's large fold out accordion style exercise mats. They were 2 inches thick foam, covered in plastic, and durable. The sybians were set on top and the women stated, "Much better."

I sat in front of them as they sat mounted on the machines. No penetrating phallus or dildo. Just a ridge of latex with different textures. One ribbed, another had ridges, and the last one was rough like sandpaper. But they were all made in latex, so they were sort of soft, pliable, but rigid.

I thought it may be too much for the sensitive clits, but Sophia and Rebecca were ready to try. I turned the dials down to the lowest number and turned the machines on. Wow. The power. The vibrations at the lowest setting made me think the neighbors may feel or hear it. The machine not only had vibrating speed and intensity, but you could turn the dial and it would move the vibrating area forwards or backwards. Then it would push up slightly and the latex would stretch an inch or so. I was not sure what was in there, but it looked like a snake slithering back and forth.

The women instantly shut their eyes, their mouths open wide open, and their hands planted firmly on their knees. I set the rocking motion, and they thrusted forwards or backwards trying to get the right spot on the vibrations. After a minute or two I could tell it was teasing them, they were chasing "just the right spot" and then the varying vibrations made it difficult. After 30 minutes I saw the sweat pouring off their faces, chests, and legs.

They moaned, gasped, and breathed deeply. I turned the power level up the slightest amount and they both nearly jumped off the machine. The increased humming noise was barely audible. I left the settings where they were and walked behind the women. I began to whisper in their ears, sucking their necks, squeezing their tits or nipples, and kissing them.

Kissing them was the most difficult part. They were breathing so heavily they were sucking the life out of me as our lips touched. I when to Sophia and began to grab her shoulders and neck. I held firm, I massaged them, pulled her backwards, and made her lean back. She instinctively leaned forwards trying to get her clit to hit the ever-moving vibrating tip on the saddle. I did it over and over and she moaned while her hips gyrated in circles.

Rebecca was the same. I would massage her neck and shoulders, pull her to lean back, and kiss her neck. She would lean forward, grind her pussy, and thrust forwards. Looking for the "perfect spot."

I told them when 60 minutes had passed, and they groaned loudly with animalistic tones. I went to the device and turned it up. We were on power level 2. I skipped 3 and went right to 4. The moaning increased, the hip thrusting, grinding, and gyrating increased. Both women were shaking, their legs flexing, and their eyes closed.

I loved being in control and turned it down to the lowest setting again. The women yelled, begged, and pleaded. I turned it to level 5. They bucked, jumped, and flexed. It was a very erotic scene. I then turned on a setting that would make the vibrations pulse. Watching them jump each time the pulse hit was hilarious. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

Anna walked over to me after helping Tess have her 2nd orgasm of the night.

Anna took several pictures of the women glistening in sweat. Heads thrashing, pussy's thrusting, and enjoying the most expensive toys in the building.

Anna flicked a red switch on the front of each sybian. I was not sure what it did, but Anna had the manual in her hand. She stated, "Up is for warm air. Down is for cool air." I saw very small holes in the latex. Air was now blowing up hitting their lips and clit. A new sensation caused them to shake even more.

I threatened to turn the dial to 10 if they did not "cum". Sophia and Rebecca at the same time leaned very far forward. Their asses sticking up. They began to rock their clits only on the latex saddle. I counted down from 10, 9, 8... At 1 they both let out a guttural moan, groan, and orgasmed at the same time.

They began to hold hands, sit up, and shudder. The sweat bounced off them and onto the ground. Both demanded I turn it off. With a smile Anna mouthed, "No. Turn it to 10!" I nodded, cranked the dial to 10 for 2 or 3 seconds and then turned it off.

The women shrieked, thrashed, and screamed. The moment the machine stopped vibrating they began gasping for breath. Anna and I began to clap. It turned out 2 hours had gone by while they rode the machines in tandem.

Sophia crawled off and collapsed on the floor. Rebecca stood up with shaking legs as her pussy juice dripped down her legs. Anna begged me to come to bed. I handed Anna a 6-inch-long dildo with a suction cup. I told her to crawl on the glass table so I could watch her from below. Anna smiled, climbed up, and squatted on the toy. It slid into her easily. It was much thinner than me and Anna was very wet from the show.

I laid below the table watching Anna's ass bounce, her lips flex and stretch around the toy, and Tess ran over to me. She crawled between my legs and began to suck my cock while Anna hovered overhead. Tess had not yet had a chance to suck my dick since her tongue stud had not healed. Well today it was and today she wanted to try. Anna whispered hints to her as she tried to jam the whole length down her throat at one time.

After 30 minutes of Anna's coaching and dildo show I blew my load down Tess's throat. She swallowed it all and came up for air with a huge smile on her face. Her smile of accomplishment meant she was happy but wanted more. Anna told her it would take lots of practice before deepthroating would happen and her gag reflex would need time to go away.

Tess massaged her jaw and throat as she wiped the tears from her face. Droll still dribbled down my balls and onto my piercings as Monica crawled up quick as a cat to take Tess's spot. Monica wanted to teach Tess "another way."

Monica used a two-hand twisting technique. Only the head of my cock was in her mouth as she sucked, slurped, and flicked her tongue. Her hands ran up and down my shaft until one would be used to cup my balls and play with my piercings. Another 30 minutes and I blew a load down Monica's throat. She swallowed it all and winked at me. She stated, "Anna told me your cum was yummy. Glad she was right."

3 hours into the night and I had come twice, Tess twice, Sophia once, Rebecca once, Monica zero and Anna zero. Anna finally thrashed and orgasmed while riding the pink dildo for all to see. After she calmed down, I pulled her into the bedroom.

Anna walked with a smile and asked if I enjoyed the view. I told her it was probably the same view the truckers all witnessed. Anna nodded and smiled remembering the drive back to Vegas from Arizona.

Rebecca followed us into the bedroom. I lay on my back as Anna climbed to the top. We slowly made love as she ground her new three ringed clit piercings into me. She moaned, twitched, and ground harder. Rebecca laid beside us playing with our nipples, kissing our necks, or caressing our bodies with her hands. I told Anna to flip over. She went to a reverse cowgirl and then I pulled her back. Her pussy and ass were on me, she leaned back, and her clit rings were exposed. I told Rebecca to lick her as I fucked her.

The instant her warm tongue hit Anna's piercing she moaned loudly. Rebecca licked up and down, my thrusting made it difficult to keep her tongue on the rings, she then licked my ringed balls, I was surprised at the feeling and thrusted harder. The head of my cock poked the warm fleshy walls in Anna's vagina. She grunted at the hit.

I slowed down and Rebecca went back to licking Anna's clit. 30 minutes and Anna orgasmed loudly. Rebecca's little smile was very mischievous. I think she found a secret spot-on Anna that no one had found yet.

Anna turned over, my dick still hard and soaking in her pussy. Rebecca returned with a red vibrator. She touched the tip of it to Anna's anus and she damn nearly jumped off the bed. Anna glared at Rebecca and told her, "Nope. Your turn little lady."

Anna jumped up, grabbed Rebecca's arm, and flung her on top of me. Rebecca climbed on, pulled my dick inside of her, and sat down. She was wet and ready. Anna took the red vibrator and pushed it in Rebecca's anus.

Rebecca began to thrust, ride, and gyrate. Anna matched her movements never letting the tip off her asshole. 30 seconds was all it took. Rebecca orgasmed loudly as Rebecca pushed the toy in her butt. Rebecca felt a new pressure, a new vibration, and her body craved it.

Rebecca caught her breath and Anna commanded, "Again. Get going." Rebecca went back to thrusting and gyrating with my cock in her. Anna pushed the red vibrator more and more in her ass. The 6-inch toy was now fully inserted. I could feel the vibrations against my cock. I loved it. The feeling was electric. Anna then turned the vibrator to a higher setting. Rebecca lost it again. 30 seconds and she orgasmed again. Grunting, gasping, and juice flowing out of her pussy.

Anna laughed loudly, "Turns out you are an anal slut. They aren't rare. But many women try to fight the fact that they love it in the backdoor." I turned to see Monica, Sophia and Tess in the bedroom clapping loudly.

Rebecca recovered slightly and smiled. Was she shy, was she embarrassed, or was she discovering something new about herself?

Monica returned with a silver butt plug. It was twice the size of the diameter of the vibrator. I pulled my cock out slowly, the vibrator fell out, and Anna replaced it with the butt plug.

Rebecca walked around mooning everyone, show off the plug, and her wet pussy. Her red pussy lips were open slightly and she dance around.

Monica and Tess were next up on the sybians. I knew Tess would come every 10 seconds. Her piercing would enhance the vibrations. They both mounted the toys while Sophia ran the controls. I was right, even the lowest setting set Tess over the moon. Anna and Rebecca stood by her, pressing down on her shoulders and legs. They refused to let Tess move as they pressed her into the machine.

30 minutes later Tess begged to be removed. Covered in sweat, pleading for her life, her legs were useless. She could not stand. Sophia took this to mean to turn up the power. Level 3 was reached, and Tess could no longer form words. Her eyes squeezed shut, her lips pursed, drool dripped from her mouth, and her pussy began to rock on the latex saddle.

Monica came quickly and loudly. But she did not get off the machine. With her renewed vigor she leaned forward and forced her clit down harder on the machine. Level 4 was activated. Neither of them moved. Their moaning continued. 30 more minutes and Sophia activated the machine to move the vibrator back and forth slowly.

Both women were groaning, upset they had to chase the vibrating nub, and Tess was in a whole other world. Drool pooled on the floor. Her pussy gushing. I looked over to see Sophia, Anna, and Rebecca drinking Gatorade to replenish what they had lost. Sophia turned off the moving nub. Both women planted their hands on the ground, leaned forwards, and focused their clits on the right spot.

Sophia turned the power level to 6. The humming sound was loud, the ground shook, the women lost it. Rebecca went behind Tess and pushed her down on her back. The vibrations where so powerful Tess began to lift. Anna too pressed down on Monica's lower back. She too had lifted slightly as the vibrations were too powerful.

As they both touched down their clits the moans turned to shrieks. Their legs shook, their bodies thrashed, they both came violently. Anna winked at Sophia. She cranked it up to level 10 and left it. The women made noises I cannot describe. Their bodies jerked, jumped, bounced, and could not be held down. Sophia turned the level down to 1 and turned it off.

I looked at the women. They acted like they had been possessed, the demons had been removed, and they fell to the ground gasping, panting, and crawling. They begged for water.

Hour 6 had passed as the women recovered. Sophia and Rebecca disappeared into the bathroom together. 30 minutes later they came out with big smiles. Rebecca whispered in my ear, "will you fuck my ass. I just cleaned it all out of you." They must have been doing enemas away from prying eyes.

I stated, 'only if you will ride Anna's big strap on so I could double penetrate you.'

Rebecca jumped at the request, grabbed a medium sized strap on and kit and pulled Anna and I into my bedroom. Anna dressed herself with the kit and laid on her back, Rebecca climbed on as I applied the lube to her pussy and ass. I added a large amount of lube to my cock head and shaft.

After Rebecca settled in, I began to push. Slowly and letting my head get past the first ring. Rebecca had no intention of going slow and told me, "More. Harder. Push" as she reached around me with her hand and pulled on my hips.

"Okay" I thought as I shoved forward. Her gasps for breath, moans of pleasure, and thrusting back into me was hints to fuck her. I pulled on her hips, pushed her down on Anna's cock and began to pump into her. 30 minutes and Rebecca had orgasmed twice. I had no intention of blowing my load. I would slow down, reset my clock, and then pick up the pace.

Anna and Rebecca were kissing, groping their tits, and it was such a sight I lost it. I blew my 3rd load in Rebecca's ass.

I pulled out as cum leaked out and onto Anna's legs. A quick clean up for Anna and me and we went into the kitchen. Tess had a strap on attached and she was fucking Monica. Tess's ass shook jiggled and bounced violently. She was giving Monica all she had. Monica was lying with her tits on the glass table. Sophia was lying under the table watching the action while she played with her pussy using a very large vibrator that was plugged into the wand. Apparently, the 3rd and 4th orgasms took more power to get out.

Tess was yelling at Monica. Very rude sexual commands, pulling her hair, slapping her ass, and demanding to know when it was time to fuck her ass. Monica came loudly again but Tess made no attempt to stop her thrusting. Monica had slumped her full weight on the table, Tess did not care and continued to fuck her with no abandon in sight.

Tess then turned on the vibrations. The strap on had been quiet up until now. The humming sound kicked in and Monica's head flew up. Her horny smile, half closed eyes, and sweat proved she wanted more. She pushed her ass back towards Tess as she kept a firm grip of her waist and continued to pound her pussy hard.

Another 30 minutes and Sophia produced the first whip of the night. It had a 12-inch-long leather handle and 10 leather pieces 12 inches long. She walked up to Monica and flicked it against her back. Monica did not move or show any feeling of the first strike. Sophia picked up the power. She increased the speed until the sounds of smacking leather could be heard. Monica laughed, stated "That all you got?"

Sophia screamed "Shut your mouth cunt. Or I will fuck your ass dry with this" as she waved it menacingly in front of Monica's open eyes. Sophia swung harder, hitting her ass, back, and shoulders. The black skin showed no marks. Sophia told Tess to take her to the couch and put her on her back. Tess grabbed Monica by her hair and drug her to the couch. She threw her to lay on her back, she spread her legs, and kneeled. She forced the strap on into Monica's open pink pussy. Sophia walked around behind the couch.

She whipped Monica's tits, stomach, arms, and pussy. Each strike made Monica groan. The hard strike to her clit made her screech loudly. Tess taunted her by saying, "10 seconds. You had better cum. Or she will whip your clit until it bleeds."

Monica responded, "Fuck you virgin."

Sophia handed Tess the largest and thickest strap on. She pulled out, traded the cock out for the new one and thrust it into Monica in one hard push. Monica grunted, smiled, and stated "Try and make me bleed bitch."

Sophia too switched out her whip to a larger one. It had longer leather threads, some were braided, some were flat, and some looked thicker or thinner. Sophia slapped Monica's thighs. One or two of the leather pieces hit Tess's hand and she shot a mean look at Sophia.

Monica kept getting fucked, pounded, and speared. She screamed as Sophia lashed her tits and finally focused on her clit. The hardest of the strikes and Monica orgasmed loudly. She crawled away begging the women to stop. Sophia followed her, whipping her ass cheeks even harder, and calling her a "worthless cunt eating whore."

Monica agreed, crying, crawling, and finally slumped down on the floor to fall asleep. Hour 9 ended abruptly.

We all needed fluids and food.

But, I promised Monica 10 hours. As she lay on the ground sleeping, we devised a plan.

We picked up Monica by her arms and legs. The women carried her to Sophia's new bed. They tied Monica's arms and legs out wide. Two extra pieces of rope were tied around her upper thighs and pulled down to the bottom of the bed. Monica was tied in a spread-eagle position. She could not close her legs or lift them. Her pussy was bright pink, and her lips were now open. The large strap on and stretched her out.

I returned with a large cup of ice. I poured it on her face, tits, and swollen pussy. Her lips were a very angry shade of red. She had endured a very tough night. Her clit was swollen and stuck out from her protective hood quite a bit. I guessed a 1/4 of an inch. Maybe more.

Now awake Monica moaned, "No more. No more."

I told Monica I promised 10 hours. She had 1 hour left. Rebecca and Sophia were wearing twin giant strap on dildos. Monica saw them and shook her head side to side, "No. No. Please. No."

Rebecca started first. She climbed up on the bed, slid the head into Monica's wet pussy, and began to thrust. Slowly, quickly, short, and then long thrusts. Tess climbed onto Monica's face, ground her pussy in her mouth, and told her to "Eat my virgin pussy." The women worked in unison until replaced. Sophia walked up, took over for Rebecca and Anna climbed on Monica's face. Each began to thrust in unison.

Finally, the last 5 minutes came. I lubed up my cock, climbed in between her legs, and Tess pulled Monica's head up to watch. I pressed my cock into Monica's pitch-black ass hole. Monica did her best to flex, force her muscles to fight, and in the end my cock slid in. Monica begged, pleaded, and told me to stop. I fucked her ass hard, full thrusts, full penetration all the way up to my balls.

Monica thrashed her body. She could not move. I told her I 'would cum up her ass' and pumped my semen in her guts. Monica laid her head down breathing heavily thinking it was over. Anna handed me the thick red rubber band as Tess, Sophia, Rebecca and Anna counted down from 10.

12