Vegas Nerd Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica, barely conscious, barely able to lift her head, looked down at me. I was balls deep in her ass hole as I stretched the red rubber band between my fingers. It only took a second for Monica to realize my intentions. I would snap her large, pink, swollen clit with the rubber band.

Monica howled, "NOOOOO!!!!" as the rubber band snapped down on her most sensitive flesh. The sound of the snapping rubber band echoed off the walls. Her head went limp, her body and hands stopped moving, her eyes rolled back in her head.

I pulled my cock from her ass as the women watched Monica. Unconscious and in another world. They untied her and saw it was 4 am. 10 hours was achieved. Hundreds of orgasms accomplished. And one spent woman was asleep.

Tess crawled up next to Monica and fell asleep.

Sophia, Rebecca, Anna and I cleaned up. The floor was wet with fluids. A combination of sweat, semen, and pussy juice. I now realized why a mop was necessary. The toys were cleaned and bagged. The sybians boxed and placed in the closet. The couches, tables, and countertops all wiped down.

The 4 of us took a shower and laid down in bed. Sleep was instantaneous.

My eyes were burning from the bright light. It was noon and the bright Vegas sun woke me up. I walked through the apartment taking in the sights. 3 naked women in my bed and Monica and Tess in another.

They woke up slowly as I made breakfast. Monica was the last out of bed complaining about her pain. We all laughed as she was walking bow legged. Monica asked, "Next time. Use bigger dicks and whip me harder." You guys are light weights. Sophia was surprised. She stated she used "full force".

Monica stated, "None of you would survive a rap music party. They go hard."

I hoped she was kidding because any harder meant permanent damage. Monica hobbled over to me, kissed me on the cheek, and thanked me.

I handed her the last gold women's Rolex watch. She smiled ear to ear and thought it was a joke. All the other women showed her that they each had one.

Tess's cell phone rang, and she talked for a while as Monica ran around yelling about owning a Rolex. I am glad she was happy with her gift. She asked, "Can you buy me bigger boobs? Liposuction for my stomach? Permanent hair removal for my whole body? Not my head of course."

Anna laughed as she took over cooking. Anna stated that Monica's tits were perfect. Monica reached around, hugged Anna and held her by her huge tits. Monica stated, "I want these puppies. They are huge. They hang nicely. And they are so soft." Anna told her, "You can have the back pain, neck pain, and looks. Men don't even look me in the eyes. They look at my tits."

I told Anna, 'No way. I stare at your pussy." All the women laughed as Tess hung up her phone.

Tess stated, "1 week. 1 week until her mom and sister visit." Tess stated they wanted to see her new life, new job, and they are nosey. Sophia stated it was no trouble to hire her at the jewelry store. We could also fill the third bedroom with another bedroom set that was left behind in another unit and I told her 'Clothes are the problem. You love being naked.'

Tess stated, "Exactly. I will have to go back to goody two shoes Christian church girl. I hate my dad being a pastor."

We all choked at the news. Tess was the daughter of a Christian church pastor. Damn. Although technically she was still a virgin. Everywhere but her mouth. How to hide the piercings and tattoos I thought. No problem except for the tongue. Tess shrugged and stated, "I will just say peer pressure if they ask. But I will not show them the others. No way."

We all laughed and ate breakfast as Tess told stories about the controlling life she led before visiting Vegas.

12