Vegas Nerd Pt. 14

Story Info
Anna helps with Tess' visitors.
5.1k words
4.03
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week flew by. We had to get tons of things ready. A new bedroom, a new wardrobe, a new job, and Tess had to "bank up" as much "naked time" as possible. I decided to start work later in the morning. I wanted to try going for a run with the girls dressed like sluts, scantily dressed, or like Tess. Completely nude.

6 am and we were all set. Tess was naked except for her running shoes, Anna in a skintight bodysuit, her big tits overflowing her two sports bras, Rebecca in just a sports bra and booty shorts, and Sophia in a loose tank top shirt, and loose running shorts. What a 'pack of sluts' they were. The girls laughed. We had planned to travel 5 miles around the neighborhoods and back to the apartment.

An hour later we made it. Either Rebecca or I were the best runners. Tess was last, gasping for air, body covered in sweat. Sophia and Anna likely were the next best but jogged along evenly. Standing outside the lobby to the building cars drove by and honked. Naked Tess trying to stretch was a sight to see. Her piercings, exposed flesh, and tits were not common even in Vegas on residential streets.

The sun had risen, and we all went inside. Even a short burst and a sunburn would occur. The sun bounced off all the glass buildings. One second was much more like 10 seconds.

Work returned and so did our routines. Everyone was working, exercising, eating and sleeping. My workouts had returned at the MMA gym. Every night I returned home Tess was on Zoom chat with Miller. They were beginning to be two peas in a pod as she sent him pictures and video from the orgy. Miller was astonished and tried to be cool when he stated, "Sorry I missed it." Anna and I rolled our eyes, but Tess ate it up with a loud giggle.

The day finally arrived with Tess's mother and sister at the airport. I picked them up in my Tesla trying to start them off with a good impression rather than Anna's huge Ford truck.

Tess's mother and sister were nothing like her. Her mother Sylvia was tall, blonde, skinny, no tits, and a strong southern accent. Her sister "Missy" was the exact same as her mother. Same body, hair, and strong southern accent. They were both wearing flower print sun dresses, white gloves, large sun hats and sunglasses. They had custom leather bags and I put them in the trunk carefully.

Tess was wearing a similar dress, hat, sunglasses, but tall white high heeled shoes. When Sylvia saw them, she lowered her sunglasses with a look of disgust on her face.

The whole drive was full of Sylvia belittling Tess, Missy comparing her amazing life with amazing husband to the life of Tess, and how Vegas was the armpit of the world. Tess and I just winked at each other knowing they would only be in town for a week. We dropped them off at their hotel and made plans for dinner.

Steaks at a very expensive restaurant as Sophia accompanied us. 5 for dinner was the perfect amount. The bill was 2k in the end. Dessert at a local stand on The Strip and Sylvia and Missy caught a cab back to their apartment. Bringing Sophia with us made it nearly impossible for all of us to ride together. I knew the prissy women would not want to squeeze together in the back seat. They had the air of high society, snobbiest, or entitlement.

Tess confirmed my belief. The next morning, we were scheduled for massages next to the pool. We arrived to find them wearing modest swimsuits, frilly edges, and full bottom bikinis. Sophia and Rebecca had much smaller suits, exposed lots more skin, and showed off their bodies. They played around, jumping in the pool, chasing each other and having fun. Tess did her best to show modesty like her family. A beach wrap of thin material wrapped around her shoulders or waist covering her full coverage one piece bikini.

The messages were nice, but Sylvia and Missy were unrelenting. By the end of the message and meeting I was planning on poisoning them just to be rid of them.

The next day the sights were seen, the desert bored them, and they visited Tess's work. The jewelry store with Anthony fawning over them at my request. He was happy to help both Sophia and Tess in any way he could. While there I splurged and bought the women matching tennis bracelets like the one, I had bought for Anna. The price tag was 75k. Neither Sylvia nor Missy was impressed and did not bat an eyelash. I handed them out to each woman and waited to see Monica back at the apartment.

I thought of T and asked about the platinum Rolex watches. Anthony jumped up and showed me two very nice ones. Each for 20k. I thought it would be nice to give T something nice as he did not participate in the orgy and was likely kicking himself seeing Monica wearing a Rolex.

Upon returning to the apartment, I saw T and Monica at the lobby desk. Sylvia and Missy lowered their sunglasses at the sight of the two black employees. I gave them their gifts, I thanked them for their personal assistance, and they took them in a very professional manner. I told Sylvie and Missy to go ahead. I needed to speak to them further. They waddled to the elevator and disappeared.

Both T and Monica thanked me endlessly. I told T it was his summertime Christmas present and apologized for not letting him participate in the orgy. T laughed and told me that Monica had told him every detail and he was sorry he missed it too. I gave Monica the bracelet and secured it on her wrist. She was very happy as I explained that I bought them for all the women. Although Sylvia and Missy didn't seem to care.

T pulled me aside. He stated he grew up in the south. He stated the women all look down their noses, treat "black folk" like the help and nothing but revenge was deserved. I thought about it for a while I asked if he was busy Friday and Saturday. T stated, "Nope. I'm off work. What's your plan?" I told him I would text him an address. I needed 5 more men ready to get some revenge. T stated, "Yep. I got 5. Need 10?"

I responded, "Ten it is."

I called Jester and Rachel. I asked if they had any couples on hand that liked "to swing". They both stated "hundreds". I told them we would be visiting a porn shop Friday night and Saturday night and I asked to invite all their friends. "Done and done" was their response.

Monica even planned on finding the "biggest fucking black dong" to spear "Missy in the ass." I imagined the scene as I went up the elevator.

The apartment was not good enough for Sylvie and Missy. They pointed out the flaws, the lack of artwork on the walls, lack of flowers, and the lack of color in the bathrooms. The plan in my head was the only thing keeping me from kicking them off the balcony. The "brightness" of the sun was the worst part of the balcony in "our eyes" they stated.

They finally left and T stated, "see you soon" as they walked out of the lobby.

Walter confirmed over the phone he had a jar of chloroform. The plan was to dose them both, drive to the porn shop and teach them a lesson. I called Walter and he agreed to close the shop for a "Private event" for 10k each night. I told him to invite his best clients both men and women so they could help pay for the event.

The plan: total wreckage, blackmail, pictures, videos, and following that all up with tattoos and piercings.

Tabitha was ready and willing. She very rarely left her shop to do piercings or tattoos, but she made an exception. A rolling kit would make it easy to carry out the plan. Tess was excited, she had been treated like trash her whole life and wanted Sylvie and Missy to have a weekend they could never forget. Souvenirs pierced and inked on their bodies permanently.

Friday came and the plan was set. Anna had met them for 20 minutes and already detested them. 6pm and dinner was going to be at a very nice three Michelin star restaurant. Neither Sylvie nor Missy seemed to be impressed. Tess and I picked them up in my Tesla. We opened the doors, the women went to duck in, and we covered their faces with chloroform-soaked rags. 5 seconds of heavy panic breathing and they were unconscious in the back seat. Tess pushed them to one side and sat next to them ready to dose them again if needed.

Sylvie was wearing a very nice evening dress with flowers, silk trim, and small white sandals. Her long skinny frame did not jiggle or sway. She walked like a stuck-up bitch. Missy had the same dress on but wore a large hat with sunglasses. Her long blonde hair was now a mess as she was slumped against the car door.

Tess stated, "drive."

First stop is the strip club. Anna had arranged for an amateur night strip session at a very rowdy place. She called it rowdy as it was full of her friends from the dance clubs, bars, and a local biker gang. Nothing too dangerous but the place would "Act tough" she said.

We pulled into the back of the strip club, Tess handcuffed them behind their backs, and a big fat bouncer came out with a long white device with a split metal tip. My staring was obvious when he stated, "Cattle prod." I thought that it would come in handy if they resisted.

The women stirred slowly. Tess explained their situation. The women yelled, called her names, and were not very nice. Tess explained that Sylvie married her dad 10 years ago and she had never been nice to her and treated her like garbage. Her older sister Missy tortured her, degraded her, and acted like a tyrant. Neither Sylvie nor Missy where her actual family. Turned out Sylvie was her stepmom and Missy her stepsister. But in the south, they did not use those terms.

Tess stated, "Tonight is your coming out party. You will be good, you will have fun, or this will get very bad." The bouncer opened the door and activated the cattle prod. The women screamed and he tapped it against each of their legs for a millisecond. The women screamed loudly in pain. Tess smiled as the women climbed out.

Tess led them into the strip club's back room. Several hand-picked strippers were there getting ready, dressing, and putting on their makeup. Sylvie and Missy were told it was amateur night and they would be dancing. Both denied knowing how to "Strip" so Tess drug them out front and shoved them in front row seats. Sylvie and Missy were flanked by 10 bikers, full beards, stinking or beer, and acting rowdy. The men grabbed at their tits, pulled at their hair, and shouted rude comments. Tess winked at them and loved their attention.

The first two women were downright obscene. They ripped off their clothes, danced around, spread their legs and pussy, they bent over, spread their ass cheeks, and licked the pole as they gyrated on it. Missy and Sylvie were shocked, angry, and screaming. The biggest and hairiest biker walked up to them, beer dribbled down his beard as he told them, you are up next, you better pay attention and put on a good show. He pulled a huge knife from his coat and cut 6 inches of blonde hair off Sylvie's head. He smelled the hair and let it fall to the ground.

Sylvie and Missy had renewed interest in the dancers as the big biker pinched Tess's butt and walked away. Two more dancers, more nudity, more depravity, and the last dancer sat on the edge of the stage, spread her legs wide right in their faces, and masturbated for them. Their hands were locked behind their backs. The dancer was furious they did not tip her. She wiped her pussy with her hand and wiped the wet liquid under Sylvie and Missy's noses and on their lips. She laughed, crawled away, and went back to dancing.

The bikers were screaming, chanting, and throwing cash like it was snowing money. Sylvie and Missy were shaking in their shoes.

This was the fourth dancer. Tess told them, "I hope you paid attention. Missy first."

The bouncer with the cattle prod drug her out of sight as she screamed. A minute later she was on the stage. No handcuffs. Music blaring, men screaming, women screaming, and she began to move slowly and awkwardly. It was ridiculous. After the first song she didn't even show any thigh. A woman from the crowd walked up with a big bottle of alcohol. She grabbed Missy by the hair, pulled her head back, and shoved the bottle in her mouth. Missy sprayed liquid everywhere, but some must have made it down her throat.

The woman cheered and jumped off the stage. The next song started, and Missy began to sway her hips, swing around the pole, and shake her skinny boney ass. The song ended and the woman returned from the crowd. 4 pills were shoved down Missy's throat and a bunch more alcohol. Missy took a moment to blink and think but the music started, and she began to dance. This time she pulled up her dress showing off her "old lady" panties.

The crowd went wild and stated, "Take them off. Take them off." Missy began to smile, she yelled at the crowd, and then turned her back to show her skinny legs and ass. She pulled them down as her dress covered her butt.

Sylvie was screaming, "No. Stop. Please." As Missy continued to dance, picked up the pace, and play the crowd. She flung the panties into the crowd. A woman caught them, inhaled their fragrance, and then walked them over to Sylvie. She wiped them on her face as she talked about how wet they were. Sylvie cringed but did not pull away. The woman tucked the wet panties into Sylvie's dress and against her tits before walking away.

The song ended, Missy waved to the woman, and she jumped on stage to give her more alcohol. Missy took the whole bottle on her own and chugged it. 10? 12 shots? Who knew. She sprayed the crowd with a mouthful of alcohol and began to dance around the pole. She pulled her dress down exposing her cheap bra. The crowd went wild as a woman ran up on the stage, ripped it off her, and twirled it around her head.

Missy's tiny B-cup tits. Her dark brown nipples stood out against her pale white skin. No tan lines, what a prude. Missy was laughing, shaking her nonexistent chest, and continued to dance.

The next song blared, and she pulled up her dress. Her brown bush was huge. It was almost to her belly button and would best be described as a "beaver pelt". Full, untrimmed, and hairy. The crowd booed, yelled disgusting things at her, and two women ran up on stage. The crowd had turned from somewhat friendly to downright angry in seconds.

Missy looked confused as the two women ripped her dress off her. The torn cloth lying on the stage. Missy's boney body finally came into view. Pale, sickly, and too skinny with tiny, deflated titties. The men told her dance, the women pushed her against the pole, and Missy did her best. She had no tits to shake, a bony ass with no jiggle, and a huge bush so thick you could not even see her pussy.

Sylvie was disgusted, she looked away from the dancing woman and a biker spit beer in her face while yelling, "Never. Never look away. Or I will staple your fucking head to the stage. You watch your whore daughter."

Sylvie was crying, she returned her gaze to her skin and bones daughter as she tried to dance. The song ended and Missy was crying. Two strippers came out on stage, handed her another bottle, and told her to drink. She turned the bottle upright and chugged. The professional strippers did their best to help her dance, sway, and wiggle what little she had for the next several songs. Missy was starting to learn slowly.

The nasty stripped from earlier came out on stage, she told Missy to go to the edge and "Perform". Missy shook her head now and tried to avoid what was coming next. The nasty stripped kicked her in the ass hard, causing Missy to call on the stage, and she crawled to the edge looking defeated.

Right in front of her mother she sat on her butt, lifted her legs, and her hairy asshole and pussy lips peaked out. Sylvie was crying, shaking her head "No", and Missy spread her legs wide as her full bush came into view.

The whole crowd erupted with laughter, screaming disgusting taunts, and beer sprayed on her body. The nasty stripper kicked Missy in the back hard several times. Missy then reached down, spread her pussy lips, and exposed her pink insides. Her pussy was huge. Like 3 times longer than normal. It looked unreal. No wonder she tried to hide it with all the hair. The crowd continued their tirade of verbal garbage. Missy began to rub her pussy, pull on her lips, and cry.

Men and women walked up to her, sprayed her with their beers, and one woman even slapped Missy on the thighs extremely hard. If Missy was going to orgasm this would be a real test. Two songs went by, Missy kept rubbing, and finally it hit. Her legs wiggled, her head thrashed, and the crowd chanted "Stupid cunt. Stupid cunt" as she settled down.

Missy stood up on wobbly legs and walked to the center of the stage. She bent over and bowed to the crowd and walked off the stage slowly. The strippers used a large rake to gather up all the money and put it in a big basket.

Tess yelled in Sylvie's ear, "beat that. Whoever gets the least amount of money will get fisted on stage by the winner. Do your best." Tess had a wicked look on her face as Sylvie was drug out of her seat. Tess took a seat in Sylvie's empty chair.

Naked Missy walked out from backstage alone, naked, carrying a beer in her hand. She sat down in her seat and chanted, "More pussy. More pussy." As her mom walked out, crying, covering her face, and walking slowly.

Missy threw her half empty beer bottle at her mom, striking her in the leg, and she continued to walk slowly. A biker handed Missy another beer and she drank it down.

The music started and Sylvie waddled along, twirling slowly on the pole. The crowd booed and screamed profanity. The woman jumped on stage and shoved the bottle of alcohol in her mouth. The force was enough to break Sylvie's teeth if she did not accept it. Ounce after ounce of liquid sprayed out the sides. But plenty made it down to her throat.

Unlike her daughter who was slow to respond, the alcohol worked quicker on Sylvie. Either truly or it was an excuse to dance like a whore. She twirled on the pole, lifting her leg, flashing her panties, and laughing. After the song ended the woman returned with 4 pills and the bottle again. Sylvie grabbed the pills, threw them in her mouth, and gulped down the alcohol. She too sprayed the crowd with liquid as Missy began to cheer loudly. Still naked, men were groping her thighs, squeezing her tiny, deflated tits, and pulling her blonde hair. Missy did nothing to stop it.

Sylvie began to gyrate, lifted her leg high, and pulled one arm from her dress. As the dress came down, exposing her cheap bra Sylvie pulled the bra off and threw it into the crowd while laughing and twirling. Missy's tits were likely B-cups at one time and had deflated to empty sacks. Sylvie likely had D-cups at one time but were deflated to saggy empty tits. Her large brown areola and nipples pointed out as she twirled and laughed.

The men and women laughed, screamed and chanted, "Empty tits. Empty tits." Sylvie did not listen or care. She continued to dance as the strippers came out on stage to help her. Sylvie saw them, pushed them away, ran to the edge of the stage and pulled down her dress. Her skinny bones frame was sickening. Anorexia? Bulimia? Who knew. Her skin and bones did not look healthy. Maybe it was the "Style"?

The strippers picked up her dress, ripped it to shreds and threw it in the crowd.

Sylvie was doing her best at wiggling her butt and when she turned around, she had the same huge brown bush as her daughter. Long brown hair on her thighs, her waist, and her hips. It was larger than Missy's and I could not believe it was possible. The crowd erupted in laughter as Sylvie pulled down her large, oversized granny panties. A stripper picked them up, sniffed them, and looked disgusted. She threw them to the crowd. They did the same and the crowd started chanting, "Beaver stank. Beaver stank."

Sylvie began dancing, wiggling her boney ass, and doing her best to thrill the crowd. In the end the nasty stripper came out onto the stage and Sylvie ran for the edge. She slid to a halt at the edge right in front of Missy and Tess. She raised her legs up and spread them. They were so wide, and so skinny it was disgusting. Her bush was so big you could not see her asshole or any sign of a pussy.

12