Vegas Nerd Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd laughed as she reached down and spread her fur. A hint of lips finally made an appearance as she spread them. Pink, brown, and wet. It was even larger than Missy's. The crowd chanted "Cow cunt. Cow cunt." As Sylvie began to rub her clit with her hand. Two strippers flanked her on each side, held her legs wide and began to slap her empty tits.

Even with the crowd screaming, the blaring music, the sound of "Thwack. Thwack" on her skin was still heard. Sylvie worked her fingers faster and finally came after a minute or two. Her legs shook, her pussy wet, and she had a huge smile on her face. She crawled on her hands and knees to pick up the money with her boney fingers.

She disappeared into the back as the strippers gathered it all up. Sylvie had been on the stage for 4 songs. Missy 5. The announcer stated they would "tabulate the money" and decided who lost. The crowd began to chant with a mixture of "Missy. Sylvie." For whom they wanted to see get punished.

The real strippers performed while Missy sat in the crowd getting groped by strangers. Sylvie walked out naked, Tess exited her chair, and Sylvie took a seat next to Missy. They screamed at one another for several minutes. New hands grabbed Sylvie's empty tits, pulled her hair, and groped her pussy hair.

The large biker came over, told Missy to give him a lap dance, and she followed him to a large plush chair. There she tried her best to dance, bounce, and please him. After the dance he kicked her in the ass knocking her on the ground. He motioned to another women. A petite Asian women ran over, began to give him "a real lap dance." Missy remained seated on the disgusting floor and watched the Asian woman dance. Provocatively, sexy, and smooth were her movements. Missy danced with twitchy, skinny, and odd movements. Not fluid, not slither, not a jiggle.

Another biker grabbed Missy by the hair, pulled her to another chair, and told her to "dance better." Missy had cigarette butts stuck to her legs and ass. The dirty floor was not a place to sit naked. Brown liquid dripped down her thighs as the biker sprayed her with ice cold beer. Missy flinched, covered her face, and froze. She was soaked head to toe as the biker laughed while yelling, "Don't stop bitch."

Missy did her best to dance, slither, and be sexy like the other woman.

Sylvie was then dragged to a chair next to Missy. Sylvie did not fight. She danced, rubbed, and gyrated her hips on the biker. She was dry humping him and doing her best to dance. The biker laughed, called her a "worthless whore", and he too kicked her to the ground. Sylvie landed face down, hair in the dirt and grime. The nasty stripper walked over, stood on the long blonde strands, and the nasty stripper told her to stay down.

Tess walked over and began to dance, slither, and gyrate. She lifted her legs, climbed on him gently, and moved sexily. The man cheered, pulled at her clothes, and she pulled his hands away with a finger wave of "No." He put his hands back on the armchair and Tess continued. She lifted her leg, showing her panties to the man, and pulled them aside while she wiggled. The man had a huge smile and she set her leg back down while shaking her butt. He slapped it playfully and gave her $200 in cash.

Tess walked over, yelled at Sylvie, and told her to "Dance right."

The nasty stripper kicked Sylvie in the stomach hard, she rolled over as the nasty stripper stepped off her hair and let her rise from the floor. Used beer labels, cigarette butts, and a used condom were stuck to Sylvie's hair, thighs, and back.

Two big bikers sprayed her with frothy ice-cold beer. Sylve did her best to cover her face, turn, and shield herself. But it was too late.

Spitting beer, she turned to start dancing again, her mascara running down her face, her make-up dripping off her chin. She did her best to dance like her youngest daughter Tess. Song after song bikers, men in suits, and men in construction gear pulled her to their laps for dances.

Missy too was drug from man to man. She finally was giving a dance to the woman who had kept feeding her alcohol on stage. Missy was disgusted to dance naked for a woman, but she did her best. The woman yelled at three of her female friends. They handed her a large funnel with a large diameter clear tube.

The women grabbed Missy, bent her over with her ass in the air and the woman poured several bottles of alcohol in the funnel. The woman shoved the hose in Missy's ass as she screamed. The liquid shot down the clear tube and into Missy's anus. There it disappeared as she did her best to get free. A minute or two later she stopped fighting and stood there, hands on her ankles, ass in the air. The women let her go as they chanted, "Chug. Chug. Chug." All the fluid emptied into Missy, and she stood up on wobbly legs with a triumphant scream.

Sylvie could not be more disgusted as the tube was pulled from her daughters' rectum. Missy carried the contraption over to Sylvie. Sylvie was scared, crying, and the biker yelled, "Bend over for a drink."

Sylvie walked to the open aisle, turned around, bent over and spread her ass. Her hair was so thick that Missy had to part the hair to see her little brown anus. The tube was inserted as the crowd chanted loudly. 4 bottles of alcohol were poured in the funnel. It was raised high, the tube filling up, and then disappearing into Sylvie's ass. The cold liquid made Sylvie shudder. Her small boney ass shook side to side.

Sylvie's guts became ice cold, she felt cramps, and her stomach felt full instantly. The liquid ceased, the tube was pulled out, the chanting stopped. Sylvie stood up and on wobbly legs tried to act victorious. Instead, the crowd laughed as she fell on a nearby biker.

Hours had gone by, and the money had been counted. Missy and Sylvie walked to the center of the stage. The announcer stated, "Sylvie" as she waved her hands, excited to have won, laughing at her daughter, and slapped her face. The announcer continued, "Lost! Missy is the winner."

Missy started laughing, she slapped Sylvie across the face, ran around the edge of the stage and "High fived" everyone. A special chair was brought out for the last performance. Sylvie cried, she screamed, she begged. Her wobbly legs did very little to keep her upright. Two strippers walked her over to the chair. It was shiny aluminum and had a C shaped seat. Sylvie was positioned with her legs on either side and strapped down with 3 long black nylon straps for each leg. She was then bent over the chair, her head hung off the back. Her hands secured to the chair legs and waist secured tightly to the frame.

A huge bottle of lube was carried around for the crowd to see. They chanted, "Fist. Fist. Fist." As Missy walked around raising her boney skinny fist high in the air. Her long one-inch manicured nails sticking out. Sylvie was screaming, her words unintelligible, but she had no choice. She was bound to the chair.

Missy lubed up her hand down to her wrist, she wiggled her hips, laughing, and slowly walked over to Sylvie. Two women from the crowd ran up on stage with wood ping pong paddles. The proceeded to each take an ass cheek and spanked her for a minute or too. Her thin frame did not jiggle or bounce. Her ass cheeks now red and glowing Missy walked around to show her mother her lubed up hand.

Sylvie's only motion was to shake her head back and forth. She was strapped down. Nothing but her head could move.

Missy went around to Sylvie's exposed pussy and ass pointing at the bright lights. Her huge bush protected her anus and pussy from sight. Missy used a handful of liquid, she smeared it in the hair, pulled her lips apart and her pussy was now on full view.

The crowd cheered as Missy lined up her fingers. Ready to spear her mother's guts all at once.

The crowd chanted, "THREE! TWO! ONE!"

12