Vegas Nerd Pt. 15

Story Info
Anna helps with Tess's visitors at the toy shop.
5.6k words
3.61
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna, Sophia, Rebecca, Monica, and I sat in the middle of the chaos that had erupted. This whole plan was for Tess to carry out. We wanted nothing to do with it as Tess needed revenge for her stepmother and stepsister's actions.

The crowd chanted, "THREE! TWO! ONE!"

All at once Missy plunged her hand into her mother's hairy, spread pussy. Over the cheers, the screams of pain were heard from Sylvie, and if you thought that was it. Then watching Missy pull her hand out, plunge it in full force again, make a fist, and pull it out with a loud sucking "pop" was crazy to watch. Hard punches, full retreat, and then a fist was made. She steadied her feet and punched the open pussy like you would strike a punching bag.

Renewed screams of pain and agony reverberated off the walls. The crowd cheered. Missy was unrelenting. Punch after punch. The strippers cheered and walked around the stage. The lube flowed out, a small amount of blood dripped down, Sylvie's pussy hair was soaked and matted with lube.

Missy pulled her hand out and screamed, "Who wants me to fist her ass!" The crowd chanted but even that was too much for Tess. The largest biker climbed up on stage and stopped Missy. Sylvie's legs were shaking, she hard orgasmed, she was gasping for air, and began to calm down.

Sylvie was removed from her bondage as the largest biker yelled, "To the Toy Shop."

Missy and Sylvie thought this was the beginning and end of their adventure. Boy were they wrong. The largest biker pulled out a black leather leash and collar. The strippers removed the nylon restraints. He secured the collar on Sylvie and walked her from the stage. A woman biker secured a pink collar to Missy and walked her out by her pink leash.

Both the man and woman climbed on their motorcycles, attached their helmets, and told the women, "Get on."

Having never ridden on a motorcycle they climbed on slowly. Their feet placed on the pegs and the bikes roared to life. The naked women on the back of a motorcycle was a sight to see. They roared off down the road. Dozens of motorcycles, cars, and trucks followed the parade to the Toy Store.

Cars honked as the motorcycles with the skinny naked women drove past. Pedestrians hooted, hollered, and laughed at the naked women. The Toy Store or porn shop was already full. Not a place to stand, walk, or fuck. The parking lot was packed. Even a small bus was there transporting people from another parking lot. The motorcycles pulled up to the front, 20 yards from the front door, people walked out and began to clap. Sylvie and Missy climbed off the bikes, stood around nervously, and covered their empty saggy tits with their hands. More people walked outside and began to cheer, "Sluts. Sluts. Sluts."

Sylvie and Missy were drug inside by their leashes. I was inside preparing the best parts of the night. Two new rooms had been built in the warehouse. Large metal shelves and garbage were removed. Instead, two temporary rooms, with lights and fans. The first room was 25 feet square. Used couches, chairs, and beds from my apartment building's storage courtesy of Monica and T. The second room was 25 feet by 50 feet. It had all kinds of bondage apparatus, swings, tables, metal chairs, a peg wall to secure a person too, and best of all. Supplied kink gear from the Toy Shop. There were benches, chairs, and barrels to tie someone over or just lean them over temporarily. Several large eyelets were bolted in the ceiling. Hanging someone in the air using rope or nylon straps was easy now.

Piles of sex toys, vibrators, thrusting sex machines, sybians, and anything you could think of was in both rooms.

Tess walked me to arena #3 and #4. She showed me how each room had a new addition. I gasped at her cleverness and could not wait for Sylvie and Missy to get locked inside. I asked, 'Do we have a first aid kit on sight?' Tess giggled menacingly.

First thing first. Sylvie and Missy were escorted through the building to show them the many areas for "play." Each room made them groan with displeasure. Dancing started off their night. It seemed like a dumb idea to have them dance in the arenas #1 and #2. We showed them arenas #3 and #4 where men and women would grope them. Then to the fuck room and then the bondage room. Both women were shocked that they would be performing.

More than a hundred men and women had turned out. Monica was wearing a very fancy dominatrix suit. Leather straps, exposed tits, and her ass was being framed nicely as it was exposed but surrounded by leather. She showed Tess the huge strap on kit that held some absolute monster toys. One was thicker than Tess's arm and nearly as long.

Tess walked Sylvie and Missy into the fuck room. She grabbed a microphone, told the "bitches to kneel", and began to preach. Tess talked about how her mother Sylvie had tortured her, treated her like garbage, and made her life a living hell since she stole her father. Missy moved in and took over the house, demanding better treatment than Tess, disrespecting her father, and making her life hell.

Tonight was their introduction to revenge. They would be performing for as long as Tess desired and for as long as the "cocks were hard." The crowd cheered while Sylvie and Missy cried. Their black mascara running down their faces.

Tess yelled loudly, "First fuck. Will be Sylvie. Will T and his friends step forward please."

T stepped out of the crowd, naked, dick swinging between his legs with 10 other black men. All naked, all had large swinging dicks, and each were accompanied by the angriest of naked black women. Sylvie gasped at the sight. Tess grabbed Sylvie's leash, handed it to T, and T turned to walk away into the crowd. Sylvie was screaming, begging, and trying to pull away. Her leash was drawn tight, her arms outstretched towards Tess, and she disappeared into the throng of people.

Missy sighed with some relief. But not for long. Walter walked forward, grabbed her leash from Tess, and walked her into the crowd. Walter told Missy to "climb up." A very large Mexican man nearly 7 foot tall pulled her up on his shoulders. From her point of view, she could see down on her mother Sylvie. She was in a circle surrounded by hundreds, 10 black men, 10 black women, and her. Her pale skinny frame stood out as they dragged her to the middle of the group.

Sylvie was thrown down on her knees. T slapped his dick across her face. Without a word Sylvie began to suck his dick. Sylvie gagged, spit, and chocked on his dick. She had only 4 inches in her mouth as she did her best. The black women all laughed, spit on her and kicked her boney ass. They laughed about Sylvie not knowing how to please a man by sucking his dick. They all stated she would learn "fast".

The hollering was louder as the women all talked loudly. They were coming up with ideas on how to treat Sylvie in the worst ways possible. Each wanted to have their pussy eaten by Sylvie and then the real fun would begin. Sylvie thought, "10 dicks to suck and 10 pussys to eat. This will take all night."

In truth the place was rented for two days and two nights. Sunday the Toy Store went back to normal operations. The hookers who normally worked the store were going to be paid by the money Sylvie and Missy collected. It was only right. They were out of a place to work that was likely their best nights of the week.

After T blew a load of semen in Sylvie's mouth, she spat it on the ground. She gagged, complained of the taste, and coughed. The group laughed and watched the next black man step up. His dick was long, thin, and hard. Sylvie looked over and saw another woman was sucking the men to get them hard for Sylvie.

This man's long thing cock tasted horrible. She was having a tough time keeping it in her mouth. The man smiled and stated, "No shower for the week. I knew you would enjoy." Sylvie did her best but the next 4 men were tough. A puddle of semen was growing next to her as she spat it on the floor.

Finally, 10 men were done. The first black woman walked up, kicked Sylvie in the stomach, and forced her face in the puddle of spit and semen. Sylvie cried while the lady yelled at her, "Our men's spooge isn't good enough for you! Here. Cover yourself with it then." Sylvie's long blonde hair was used as a mop to clean the floor. Upon sitting up the concoction matted her hair, dripped on her face and dripped down her back.

The women laughed as the first one sat down in a chair. Without a word Sylvie crawled over, buried her face in the women's pussy and began to lick. Several minutes in and the black woman was not happy. She pulled Sylvie's face from her pussy by her hair and slapped her face several times. She directed Sylvie on how to "eat pussy correctly" as her face plunged back in between her legs.

Missy remained on the giant Mexicans shoulders. Her ass stuck out behind her. Men and women would walk buy and stuck a finger or two in her anus. She would twitch and squirm as the men and women did more and more. After the first hour she now had a medium size butt plug lodged in her ass. It was getting rather itchy feeling as her pussy began to drip down the giant's back.

People would smack her ass with a paddle from time to time. Causing her to jump and rub her clit on the giant's neck. He stood firm while the people played with Missy's ass. The second hour was the worst. They settled on only spanking her, slow at first, soft at first, and now they were causing swelling, redness, and pain. The sting of the spanking would last for seconds after each blow. Each time the sting would last a little bit longer and longer. Her ass cheeks glowed red from the abuse.

Missy looked down on her mother. Her situation worsened at every hour. She had now given each black woman an orgasm. The men now wanted her pussy. Sylvie did her best to try and convince them she did not want them, she complained she would get pregnant, and the men laughed. Not caring. The women put on strap on kits with black dicks. Sylvie was now going to get fucked. Over and over and over.

Missy was distracted by a man and women. The women began to lick her asshole and pulled the plug out by her teeth. A ball with a long thin pick wire was pushed in. The vibrations started and Missy's pussy began to leak much more.

She watched Sylvie fucked missionary, doggystyle, one in her mouth while one fucked her pussy, and more. Every couple minute the anal vibrator was turned to a higher level. Missy was now grinding her clit into the giant's neck. It felt good. Really good.

The spankings continued. Hard, sharp, and stinging whips stung her ass. She had been so close to an orgasm. But the pain had taken it away.

Missy looked down at Sylvie. The first cock to penetrate her asshole was lubed and lined up. It was T. Two black women held Sylvie down on her knees. Her face pressed into the pussy of another woman. No sweet tip and then waiting to get comfortable. T slammed his whole cock deep into her guts in one forced push. Sylvie screamed. Her scream was so loud Missy's ears rang. The crowd cheered, they chanted, "Butt slut. Butt slut." As T fucked her hard.

Several men continued to fuck her ass after T "broke ground." After 10 men then Sylvie was put to the test. Double penetration. One in her pussy and one in her ass. Then triple. Another in her mouth.

Sylvie was never given a moment of rest. She had been so close to orgasm. But every time she would get close the pain would take it away. Sylvie wanted to feel the pleasure. But the pain of the fucking, the fullness and stretching.

After hour 3 Sylvie began to feel more accustomed to the cocks. Her asshole had stretched, she felt more in tune with the group, and while being double penetrated, she orgasmed. The first one she'd had in hours. Her skinny legs shook, her sweaty boney body trembled, and she moaned. Before she could feel the full effect a black woman with a 12-inch-long dildo drove it into Sylvie's pussy in one thrust.

Sylvie's orgasm had turned back into pain. The stretching lips, the hammering head against her inside vaginal walls, it nearly knocked the wind out of her. The look of pain on her face only made the woman thrust harder and faster.

The 10 men needed a break. Hour 4 was upon Sylvie, and it was the women's turn to fuck her. Each time a women fucked her, and they changed out. The women would swap out their cocks for a longer one, a thicker one, or one with special features.

Missy saw a long 12-inch cock with large 1 inch bumps the whole length. As the woman walked up to Sylvie and watched the cock plunge into her Sylvie's legs shook, she kicked, the pain was obvious. The crowd and black women cheered. Next came vibrating cocks, thrusting cocks, and the giant's favorite. A cock with electricity. Small silver nubs were seen placed here and there. At random the silver nubs would activate. Shocking the lips or insides of Sylvie's pussy.

The giant began to clap, rock back and forth with Missy on his shoulders as the electric cock caused Sylvie to scream the loudest. The giant laughed as Missy was on his shoulders. To him she was a fly. He could walk all day and not get tired due to her. Her pussy was still leaking as the man and women pulled out the vibrator making a "pop" sound. A larger one 3 inches wide was stuffed inside. Missy grunted as it disappeared inside. This one was much more powerful, the vibrations were felt through her whole body, the on off, on off tones were driving her insane. She could not settle in and rub her pussy on the giant's neck. Each time a strike by a whip, a cane, or a wooden stick tore at her glowing red ass. The pain stopped each orgasm.

Sylvie was exhausted. Hour 5 of nonstop fucking by 10 men and 10 women. She begged for water and the crowd cheered. T walked over with a bottle in his hand. Sylvie on her knees looked up. He took his cock, aimed it at her mouth, and pissed. Her mouth overflowed. She coughed, cringed, and tried to scream. Her voice was raspy, barely audible, and nonexistent. From all the deepthroat fucking of strap ons, loads of semen blown down her throat, and her none stop screaming her voice was gone.

Missy was stricken by the horror of what she saw. Never would she have believed a person could be so evil and urinate in her mother's open mouth. The man and woman cranked the anal toy to its maximum setting and watched Missy. Her pussy grinding, her ass wiggling on the giant's neck. Then the sounds of "Thwack. Thwack. Thwack." Across Missy's glowing ass a cane fell on her hard and fast. No longer a sting but a rippling welt caused Missy to scream this time.

The crowd cheered as Sylvie drowned in the piss of several men and women. She was picked up, carried over their heads and taken to the edge of the crowd. There was a new tool she had the privilege of trying. They called it "The Post." It was thicker than the head of softball bat. It was bulbous, metal, and unrelenting. It was attached to a hydraulic base on a pedestal.

The men lowered Sylvie down. Spread eagle as the bulbous head stretched her pussy wide and to knew extremes. Sylvie screamed. Or at least tried to. Only the hoarse sounds of a mute woman came from her mouth. Sylvie finally came to the end of the bulbous head. It was lodged deep in her vagina, pressing against her cervix, and had filled her up completely. Her head swimming, she realized she was now standing on her own two feet.

The crowd surrounded her now, her matted hair from semen and urine was tossed back by her own hands. She wiped her face and eyes. They were blurring from the wet mess. She saw the naked Missy on the shoulders of the largest Mexican man she had ever seen. He was not wearing a shirt; he was covered in tattoos and scars. But her situation was going to get worse.

Her feet were on solid metal platforms. The base below the bulbous shaft was angular. She could not bring her feet inwards closer to support herself. Her legs were spread wide and her muscles in her thighs, ass and calves ached with pain. The metal platforms were smooth, her feet slipped, and she had to support herself with the metal device planted inside of her. The force, the movement, it all was focused on her guts. Her vagina was being prodded, stretched, and she was doing it all by herself.

Walter walked forward; a small control was attached to the torture device by a long cord. He turned it on, and a metallic motor came to life. The whole pedestal lifted, 2 feet and then 3 feet in the air. Walter would call out requests to the crowd. "Make it vibrate" was heard.

Walter smiled wide as he turned the first dial. The large bulbous head that had her so filled began to vibrate in circles. Her G spot was rubbed, touched, and pressed at 1000 miles an hour. The crowd cheered as Sylvie's hands shot into her stomach, her pubic area was cupped, and she scratched at her skin. No way she could reach the device. It was stuck up her guts and seated firmly. The vibrations increased. The long brown hairs on her pussy began to vibrate, the water droplets, pussy juice, and dried semen began to flip off the hairs. Sylvie's head was throbbing, her hands caressed her neck, her face, and ran her fingers through her soaking wet hair.

Walter yelled, "That was level one. Who wants to see level 10!"

Sylvie's eyes shot open, she tried to beg, only static sounds came out of her mouth now. Standing next to Walter was Tess. A smile spread ear to ear. A look of satisfaction on her face.

The vibrations increased as Sylvie's feet began to slip. The V shaped base with smooth metal plates were getting tougher to keep her feet planted. For an instant she rested her cervix on the device as she adjusted her foot. Sylvie nearly passed out from the experience. A jolt of pain in her guts, the vibrations shot up her spine, her head was swimming in pleasure. Her whole existence was confused. Does she hate it, does she love, does she need it.

Another person in the crowd yelled, "Fuck her with it."

Walter turned another knob and the first slow thrust pushed Sylvie up from her insides. Sylvie's bloodshot eyes, swollen neck, and bulging veins were ready to burst. A 4-inch thrust felt like a car had just drove up her pussy and slammed into her. The bulbous head retreated as she regained footing.

Walter called out, "Faster or deeper? I started with 4 inches, but it goes to 12 inches."

Sylvie believed the machine would kill her. Her desire for an orgasm had vanished at the words of 12 inches of thrust. The machine was turned up. Both in vibrations and in speed of thrusting. 2 punches a second, then 3, then 4. Sylvie's cervix was getting Mike Tyson punches 4 times a second. The 1st hour dragged on. Pussy juice dripped from the machine.

The machine never tired. And neither did the operator Walter. From her elevated position Sylvie could see many men and women. They held hands, they kissed, they walked around conversing with other couples, many were fucking, sucking, or using toys. It looked like the swinger group was having the time of their lives. Sylvie was not. The machine was going at such a rate she thought she may lose her mind permanently. An empty shell or husk. An empty woman with no thoughts, no brains, everything removed, and she would be turned into a fuck doll.

The machine was turned down, the thrusting slowed, the vibrations set at their lowest. The crowd dispersed but Sylvie was left there. Two women walked up, they placed wrist cuffs on her and spread her arms wide. They were secured to metal posts. She could not lower her arms to her side, her stomach, nowhere.

Her legs were left loose. She was standing on her own, penetrated, and set on a metal post. She could not go anywhere; she could not stand up high enough to remove the giant metal rod. She whimpered at her predicament. She would be a fly on the wall until someone took her down.

12