Vegas Nerd Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The giant walked close to Sylvie. Missy's buzzing asshole was driving her insane, Missy was inches from orgasming as her face was almost even with her mothers. Missy stated, "By mom" as the giant turned and walked back into the room.

Missy was lifted off the giants' shoulders by his huge hands. Her weight was nothing. A loaf of bread. Once her feet hit the ground, she saw Tess standing in front of her. The cattle prod in her hands. A man next to her, confused, excited, and plain looking.

Missy was tapped with the prod in her thigh. The pain dropped her to her knees. Tess explained she would always kneel in her presence and crawl on her hands and knees like a dog. But first, "I will introduce you to my boyfriend. Meet Mr. John Miller." Miller almost stuck his hand out to offer a handshake, but Missy knew better.

Tess removed her clothes. She had been wearing a dress, but she was now wearing a crotchless one piece lingerie. It was teal and lacy. See through. Missy gasped at the sight of her sister's large gold ring in her clit, the large barbells in her nipples, and the belly button ring. So wrong. So slutty.

Missy recalled what she had been doing over the last several hours. A couple of piercings were nothing.

Tess stated she had better things to do so the "Show needed to be turned up a notch."

Miller undid his pants, his cock popped out, and pointed at Missy. Tess commanded, "Suck my boyfriend's cock. If he feels a single tooth. I will have it removed." Tess pointed towards a woman at the edge of the crowd. It was Tabitha. Dressed as a goth (her normal attire), with dozens of tattoos holding a large chrome set of pliers in her hands.

Missy jumped up, opened her mouth, and began to suck her sister's boyfriend's cock. Missy did not know how. She was too stuck up, believed oral sex was beneath her, and trained to only have sex to make babies. Being sexy, being horny, or expressing love through sex was sinful. Sex was to make babies.

Missy coughed, gagged, and choked. The crowd laughed at the "virgin amateur." After a couple minutes Miller stated he was going to "lose it". Tess pulled his cock out and sprayed his semen all over Missy's face, hair, and chest. Tess told her she did not deserve to taste his "delicious liquid" and slapped her across the face with her hand. Tess licked the semen off her hand with a smile while Miller put his cock away.

Tess yelled, "Open season on slut #2!"

The crowd cheered the loudest yet. Missy was drug into the pit where Sylvie was fucked for hours. It was now her turn. Missy wanted to try and enjoy it. She saw how Sylvie fought it, hated it, and tried not to experience it. Missy believed if she tried her best, relaxed as much as she could, then she could enjoy it.

The man forced his cock down her throat, her eyes swelled with tears, her throat forced open, her airway closed off. She gagged, she puked, the pain was horrendous. And that was cock #1. She was kneeling, sucking, and cradling his balls. A woman with a wooden bat of some sort snuck up, and with full force brought it down on Missy's red ass cheeks. The reverberating sound echoed off the walls. Missy screamed while the cock was in her mouth. The man gave two thumbs up as Missy's eyes were wide and full of pain.

Sophia had joined the fun. A wooden paddle 3 feet long, 6 inches wide, and 2 inches thick were in her hands. She intended to turn Missy's red glowing ass cheeks to a deep shade of purple.

The man forced Missy's head forward and deeper onto his cock. After he shot a load of semen in her mouth the next name stepped up. Every 15 seconds Sophia would slam the paddle down on Missy's ass. Over and over. She then would focus on one cheek. 10 in a row. Then switch cheeks. 10 in a row.

Missy's legs trembled, the redness deepened in color, and the pain was horrible. But Missy could only scream into the cock buried up to its balls in her mouth. After the 10th cock Missy thought she was done.

The men pulled her onto a cushion, laid her on her back, and began to fuck her pussy. She was a virgin, her large pussy looked like it belonged on a cow. It was huge. But it was unused and tight. It took several minutes to part the hair. The overgrown bush was hiding the fleshy pussy.

The first thrust to break her hymen brought stars to her eyes. Seconds later it was the pain. Sophia was back with another wooden paddle. This one slapped her empty B cup tits and nipples. They flopped around empty sacks of saggy skin, and they too became red with short work. More then once Missy tried to cover her tits with her hands.

Sophia did not care what she hit. Either it was her tits, nipples, or boney hands. If Missy believed Sophia would not whack her skinny boney hands with the wooden paddle, then she was wrong. The men fucked her. Over and over. Her ass still buzzed with the long forgotten anal plug.

20 men fucked Missy while on her back, she was then turned over, placed on her knees and her first black man thrusted into her used pussy. Gobs of semen dripped out and onto a large white plate. 10 black men fucked her, her pussy lips stretched, her guts getting battered, and she orgasmed quietly twice. She held it in. She did not want them to know. She was loving it.

The last black male grabbed the tail of the forgotten butt plug. He pulled it out in an instant as he pulled his cock out of Missy's hairy pussy. The "Pop" and emptiness made Missy groan. Seconds later another man slid his cock into her rectum. A new sensation as he hammered into her. Time after time.

Man after man sprayed their seed into her asshole. Replaced, fucked, and replaced. The cocks in her ass made her orgasm twice more. She loved anal penetration. She despised being a slut. But she loved the feeling of a man ejaculating deep in her bowels.

10 black women stepped up. Front and center. Large black strap ons mounted and ready. Missy was ready, she remembered her mother getting fucked, one at a time, then two, and finally three. Missy was happy, it was her turn.

The first huge fake cock sunk into her, the black woman's breast bouncing, she grunted and dripped sweat. All of it made Missy orgasm on the first fake cock. This was not a little one. She could not hide it. Her legs shook, she squeezed her tits, and Sophia continued to slap her.

Missy's tits were now a deep shade of purple. They ached, they were swelling, they were fuller then Missy could ever remember. The trauma had caused them to look less empty.

After her pussy was loosened, she straddled a fake cock and she had another thrust up her ass. The feeling of being full, the pounding, the rhythm. She loved it all. She screamed, she cried out, she begged for more. The crowd cheered as bigger and bigger fake cocks were used to gape her lose holes.

Monica finally stepped up. It was hour 6. She wanted to destroy Missy's asshole. It was her mission. Monica had a cock on that was so big two hands could not wrap around its girth. Its length was 24 inches. It was not soft; it had no flex or give. It was solid.

Missy was flipped onto her back, her ass was propped up with pillows, and two women spread her legs. A handful of lube was shoved in her ass. Missy was confused by all the attention until she saw the huge black pole Monica had between her legs.

If Missy had been enjoying herself. That ended now. The head was forced into her anus. The first ring of muscle screamed "Stop! TOO BIG!"

Missy lost the air in her lungs, she could not breathe, and Monica jabbed the pole harder, deeper, and quickly stepped forward. The cock was so long a simple hip thrust was not good enough. 6 or 8 inches were buried with each thrust, but Monica had to walk, step, and shove herself deeper.

Missy was in hell, fire, burning, tearing was occurring. Monica had half of the pole in Missy. Their eyes met. Monica in a firm normal tone stated, "Your ass will never be the same after me. My name is Monica. You will remember my name as I was the one that destroyed your holes for life." Missy nodded, no sound came from her mouth as Monica drove forward, thrusting, stepping, and spearing the fake cock all the way to the hilt.

Where did 24 inches of rigid cock go? My guess was her large intestine. All the way up to her liver, stomach, and diaphragm. Either way Missy was feeling it in new areas she did not know existed.

A large bulge was seen. Missy's skinny body, thin frame, and fatless body showed a huge bulge in her stomach. Monica would pound and pound the fake cock. Missy watched the bulge bob and bob. Monica punched the bugle with her fist. The pain, the thin skin separating the cock from the outside world. Missy covered the bulge with her hands.

Sophia rained down new spankings. New paddles struck exposed areas. Missy's thighs, her clit, her tits. Missy was experiencing the worst pain inside as Sophia whipped her outsides. A cock was shoved in her mouth. A new experience of triple pain.

Missy was doing her best, but the cock was removed, and an angry Asian woman walked up. She was yelling at Missy with a very strong accent. The woman grabbed her tongue with her bare fingers, pulled her tongue out farther then she thought it could reach, and the woman pressed a lit cigarette to her wet tongue. The burning pain on her tongue brought her back to life. She kicked her legs, she was held down, her colon pounded over and over while her body was whipped causing red welts.

Missy's hell had found another level. The woman told her to "Suck good. Not suck bad." She spit in Missy's face and the cock sucking resumed. The burning sore on her tongue caused her to hate having the dick in her mouth.

After 30 minutes the women stepped back, the man pulled his dick out of her mouth, she fell to the floor covered in lube, sweat, and pussy juice.

Missy was on the brink of being unconscious. A man in a white coat walked up, plunged a needle into her skinny ass and Missy jumped up, on her feet ready for more fun. The man stated, "She's got 8 more hours now. Get to it" as he slapped her on the red swollen ass cheeks.

Everyone yelled, "Slut hunt. Slut hunt!" as Missy was directed to arena #4. A new kind of pain was coming for her.

The large white plate that had sat under Missy for her hours of fucking was overflowing. A mixture of semen, sweat, lube, and who knows what else was carefully balanced and carried. Closer to Sylvie. Hands seized her mouth, her lips and teeth pulled back. The plate was raised, tipped, and drained. Most of the fluid drenched her face, went up her nose, and covered her long matted blonde hair. But some slid down her tongue, down her throat, and into her stomach.

The women stopped, closed her mouth, and held it shut. "No puking allowed" a women stated. Sylvie had never tasted something so vile. Shit, dirt, burning garbage. All must have tasted better.

12