Vegas Nerd Pt. 16

Story Info
Anna helps Tess turn the party up to crazy levels.
4.9k words
4
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having the time of my life. Anna was on my arm, completely naked except for her piercings, and she had a huge smile. Rebecca was tiny, naked except for her shoes and knee pads, and bounced around us as we toured the Toy Shop.

Sophia was wearing a black garter lingerie set. Her pussy on display. She carried a large black duffle bag. It looked heavy with whatever was inside. Sophia had plans and she ran off into the crowd.

Anna, Rebecca and I were happy to walk around, see the sights, watch the swingers enjoying their lives. Every porn I had ever seen did not compare to this orgy. I was happy, I was joyful, and I saw Tess bounding around like a kid in a candy store as she watched the degradation and pain, she was raining down on her sister Missy and mother Sylvie.

A familiar face was seen holding Tess's hand. Miller.

I walked up to Miller and slapped his ass. He turned shocked to see me with naked Anna on my arm. Her huge tits bouncing, swaying, and jiggling. Miller's eyes feasted on their perfection before his eyes met mine.

"Sorry" he stated. I laughed as Tess laughed louder. "Great tits" Tess stated as she looked at Anna.

Miller stated that Tess invited him, she wanted him to meet her family, but plans changed. Instead of meeting them in a nice dinner or restaurant environment he would get to see the revenge she had wanted for so long. Many stories were shared on Zoom about her hatred for them. Tess knew better than to hate them, but they were so cruel and unrelenting to her.

Miller stated, "Her sister even sucked my cock. I gave her a facial and Tess loved it."

Tess jumped up and down, rubbing her tits on his arm as they held hands. Miller saw me looking at their held hands. He stated, "Sorry. It just kind of happened." I told Miller that I did not own Tess. She was a fun girl, beautiful, and a great friend. We had fun and will always be friends. If she wanted to date him, marry him, or turn him into her slave then I would not stop her.

Tess screamed, "OOOH. Idea. Hey Tabitha!!!"

Tabitha's head popped out of the crowd at the sound of her name. Tess pulled Miller along with her and out of sight.

Anna drug me over to arena #1. She told Rebecca, "Get in the middle." Rebecca jumped at the chance to dance. Next to Anna she was the next best dancer, stripper, and was the second sexiest.

Anna lifted the glass mirror. I could see in the arena, Rebecca could see me, and the rest of the mirrors were still down. Anna pushed me down to sit in the chair, she pulled out my cock, and she walked around in front of me. She knelt, sucked my cock, and I watched Rebecca dance.

From Rebecca's point of view, she saw Anna's head bobbing up and down in my lap, but also a full view of Anna's full ass, her anus, and her smooth pussy.

Rebecca danced, twirled, twerked, and smiled. She played sexy vixens for all the mirrors, taping her ringers, licking them, and returning to us. Anna's exposed flesh was ripe for the taking. Rebecca would lick her fingers and plunge them into Anna's soft wet pussy.

Each time Anna would groan, flex, and shudder. Rebecca would pull her fingers away, glistening with Anna's tasty juice, and she would lick it for all that watched. It took three bells or 30 minutes before I finally blew a load down Anna's throat.

She raised her head, gasping for air, semen dribbling down her chin, and giggled sexily. Rebecca returned with a small set of balls on a string. She popped them in Anna's pussy one at a time. Anna grunted with each ball but that did not stop Rebecca. Rebecca's face disappeared, she returned with the string in her teeth, and began to pull away. Anna looked back to see Rebecca smiling wide. The balls popped out one by one.

Anna shuddered, her legs twitched, she lowered her head in my lap, and I caressed her head. She orgasmed hard, fast, and long. Rebecca backed away clapping, smiling, and very happy with herself as the string of balls dangled from her mouth. I told Anna, 'Switch with Rebecca.' She smiled and waved at Rebecca. Anna took the center stage. Her dancing was better, smoother, her kicks higher, her ass jiggled more, her huge tits swayed, bounced, and she was a goddess on the platform.

My boner was back, Rebecca climbed on my lap, turned around, and faced Anna. Rebecca sat down hard; my dick plunged into her sopping wet pussy. Over and over, she bounced, gyrated, and plunged my cock into her.

I watched my goddess Anna dance. She shook her huge tits, she played with her pussy, she bent over and stuck her ass high in the air. Her long hair cascading down, touching the ground as it swept the stage. Her moist pussy leaked down her thighs.

Rebecca began to talk, she loved watching Anna dance, she was her "mentor", and loved it. Rebecca picked up the pace and she orgasmed. My cock sunk to the base in her. Her ass shook, her head thrashed, her breathing rapid.

I wrapped my arms around her body and grabbed her tiny tits. I pulled her backwards into me. My cock sunk an inch or two deeper. Her guttural moan vibrated through her chest. My fingers pulled, twisted, and rolled her nipples. Rebecca rested her head backwards on my shoulder as she picked up her feet and placed them on my knees. She lifted her hips and slammed her ass down on me.

I took my cock in my hand, I placed the head at her anus, and she slammed down hard. She whispered, "Oooh. I love it there. My favorite hole." Rebecca continued her vulgar speech as she slammed her asshole down onto my cock repeatedly. The scene was that of raw pure sex.

Anna even stopped for a second. Surprised by the sight. Little Rebecca, squatting on my legs, thrusting her asshole on my cock, and moaning loudly. Anna giggled, picked up her cell phone from the ledge, and began to record.

I smiled like an idiot while Rebecca was in pure animal sex mode. Her eyes never opened as she fucked hard, up and down. Slamming her ass cheeks on my thighs. After 10 minutes she orgasmed loudly. A spray of fluid shot from her pussy and hosed Anna's tits. Rebecca moaned, screamed, and her legs shook. Minutes went by as the stunned Anna had just been squirted on. And not a little. It was a lot. Anna laughed, wiped it with her hand, and tasted it.

Anna shrugged and stated, "Good. It's not pee. Just juice."

Rebecca's eyes finally opened, looking around, and had no idea she just shot a jet of pussy squirt 5 feet striking Anna in the tits. Anna and I laughed loudly.

We cleaned up and returned to the festivities. Walter tracked me down and thanked me. Over 50k in sales so far and it was barely past midnight. He even had to turn away normal customers as it was a private party. I told him day one was private but on day two he could allow in the dirtiest, smelliest, and most depraved people he wanted. As I described it as "Tess's idea."

Walter gave me two thumbs up and ran back into the crowd. Anna giggled while we walked around.

Rachel and Jester were in the bondage room. Jester was tied on his back on a table. Rachel was on top of him bouncing her ass on his cock with all her might. Two other women were sucking on Jester's nipples. His hands tied down and he had no control or ability to stop it. We walked over to watch the show. Rachel gave us a big smile as we stood next to the table and watched her slamming her ass down with real energy.

Anna and Rachel had never met. Rachel looked at me and yelled, "Damn. She is the best of them all. Who the fuck are you, Todd?"

We had interrupted the fuck session and Rachel climbed down. Jester's mind came back to earth as he looked around to see his wife dismount his hard cock and talk to his friends. Jester had never met Anna either. But the wrist restraints and the women sucking his nipples made it impossible for normal handshakes and hugs.

Rachel and Anna walked away shaking hands, grabbing tits, and talking. I told Rebecca, 'Get on. Break his cock off.' Rebecca saluted, guided his dick to her anus, and slid on.

1,000,000 miles an hour was Rebecca's speed. She moved so fast she was a blur, thrusting her hips, ridding Jester's cock. He moaned, he swore, he shook. I walked back to find Rachel and Anna laughing on the couch.

They were telling stories about how they each met me. Rachel stated she could not believe "Todd was a ladies' man. The women he had on his arm. Wholly shit. Beautiful, sexy, young ladies. Then you walked up. Does he have the golden orgasm touch? What is it. You are stunning. You are so beautiful. You are a goddess."

Anna waved off the compliments, she stated, "He does have the golden orgasm touch, he is the most giving man, he is the most trustworthy, and the most loving. He is not perfect; he does not try to hide it with macho bull shit. He tries his best every day. I love him so much."

I was standing there naked. Everyone was naked. Rachel and Anna were naked on a couch swapping story after story. It was very surreal. Was I in a porn Matrix? We could have been in a coffee shop having this conversation. Instead, loud groaning of orgasms, sweaty asses slapping cocks, and the buzzing of vibrators filled the air.

Anna and Rachel became fast bosom buddies. They stood up and we walked back to Jester. Still strapped to the table, Rebecca still riding him at a blur, and the women still sucking his nipples.

Jesters' semen was running down his cock, onto the table, and leaking down. It was about to drip on the floor when Tess ran up. She knelt, opened her mouth, and the slow drips touched her tongue. Jester pleaded with Rachel to get the "little hellraiser" off his cock. He had come twice, and he would have nothing left if she did not stop. Rachel motioned to Rebecca, and she stopped instantly.

She hopped off and her smile never left her face. Tess climbed up, licking the trail of semen, and cleaned Jester's cock with her mouth. He moaned loudly as his cock still throbbed. Rachel removed his restraints and led him over to the couch.

Rachel sat down and told Jester to "Dance for me." Jester began to do his best male stripper routine, flipping his cock, swinging his cock, and jiggling his ass.

Anna, Rebecca and I walked away to see what else was going on.

I found Walter at Sylvie's feet. He was playing with "The Post". The vibrations were turned higher and higher. The thrusting increased and the platform's angle increased. How Sylvie's feet remained planted on the smooth metal plates I will never know. Her skinny boney body shook, her legs quivered, and yet she took all the mechanical tyrants had to offer. Walter was yelling, "Fall. Fall. Let your body fall on the shaft. Drop your body. I want to see your speared!!!"

At that moment Sylvie's body did drop. The thrust had pushed through her cervix, her eyes shot out of her head, she screamed but no sound, the thrusting bulbous head was now in her womb. Vibrations were turned down, Walter screamed with joy, Sylvie's feet were kicking trying to regain some control. Sylvie's whole bodyweight rested on her womb, the post set deep in her body, and Walter finally raised the foot platform to let her rest her feet. Still the post was lodged in womb. Walter would not let her stand up high enough to remove it.

Walter smiled at Anna and I and stated, "Finally. That took much longer than I had thought. It's in her womb. Now the craziest part is next."

Anna did not want to wait around to find out what Walter had in store. She guided me back through the orgy and up to room #3. Tess was making an announcement. "Today is Slut Hunt! Every person in the booth will be given a gun. The slut will be released in the arena. She will dance, perform or debase herself. If you are not satisfied, then you shoot her with these." Tess held up a small yellow plastic BB or ball.

'Airsoft guns', I thought to myself. I wondered how bad they hurt.

Tess put me in a booth, Anna in a booth, and Rebecca in a booth. Monica and Sophia were busy elsewhere. Missy was pushed into the arena. Not knowing what she had in store. I pointed the pistol through the hole in the mirror and shot her. The hard plastic ball struck her in the back, and she jumped. An instant red dot appeared where the ball had struck Missy's skin.

Missy jumped up on the platform. She dances, she moved, and she was terrible at it. Music blared and shots rang out. Small yellow pellets bounced off her, she winced, she twitched, and she continued to dance as best she could. Missy was pathetic. It would take decades for her to be anywhere near as good as a real stripper.

I heard maniacal laughing as I looked to the left. Tess had a full auto rifle pointed out the hole in her booth. Hundreds of pellets were shot at Missy per minute. Her body began to twitch, she screamed and ran to the other side of the arena. 10 feet was not far enough away. She ran a circle and other booths took this to mean her performance sucked. 8 booths opened fire. Only Tess had the full auto. In a short time, Missy was covered in angry, painful, red welts. Her red ass was still glowing, her saggy empty tits were dark red and purple in some spots.

After 30 minutes of painful shooting and the bell sounded. A halt was put to "the Slut Hunt." Although, I never believed Tess ever meant for Missy to dance. But only be a target.

Walter vacuumed up the pellets as Missy cowered on the platform breathing heavy and stroking her polka dot skin. After most of the pellets were recovered, the door was closed, and the firing resumed.

Another 30 minutes and Missy skin looked horrible. Nearly her whole body was red like a sunburn. Some shots caused purple or dark bruising. I'm guessing two or three pellets hit the same spot. The only real safety feature for Missy was her giant oversized bush covering her pussy. No pellets were able to penetrate it.

Missy lay on the floor begging to be let go. Tess drug her out with her hair and threw her to the crowd. Walter walked her into the bondage room, placed her on a sybian, and strapped her ankles, knees and hands to the floor. Missy was stretched back. Her clit an inch above the latex saddle. Her asshole and pussy lips firmly planted on the latex saddle.

The crowd stopped fucking, spanking, and blowing each other. They watched as Walter turned the sybian on, cranked up the air to blow on her pussy, and cranked the vibrations to level 5. The machine hummed loudly, and Missy instantly tried to squirm.

Walter left the machine as it was and walked over to me and stated, "I shoved three big stainless steal balls in her ass. Like ben wa balls. They will rattle and make her go crazy. Her G spot and clit will get no pleasure. Where did Sophia run off to?"

I looked around to see her whipping a housewife on the back with a long leather whip while she sucked her husband's dick. Walter fetched her and told her to "make the slut cry."

Missy was already in tears, her tits, stomach, and clit were exposed and easy targets. A housewife walked over with a very long black dildo. 16 inches or longer and thin. Missy's hair pulled back, her mouth pulled open, and the long dildo was jammed into her mouth and down her throat. The housewife paid no attention to Missy struggling to suck it, the head was already past her tongue, it was time to force fuck her throat.

Missy's eyes watered, the sounds of "glug glug glug" were loud, her throat bulged as she shook her head and the housewife had a huge smile on her face. After 5 minutes she gave Missy a break. She was crying, puking, and drooling. 10 seconds of air, her hair was pulled back, and the housewife continued the throat fucking.

The sybian had its speed increased. Missy's legs wiggled, her pussy was trapped, she could not push her clit down on the machine. Her asshole was on fire, her guts were rattling from the steel balls Walter had placed there, and the housewife was trying to push the long dildo into her stomach. Her torture continued for an hour.

Screams were heard from Sylvie for the first time in hours. She had somehow regained her voice for an instant before going hoarse again. Walter ran over, adjusted some dials, and the thrusting womb punches began. Walter even showed me a dial he had not used yet. If it was turned the bulbous head would increase in size. He stated it inflated like a hot air balloon.

I turned the dial to #1. Sylvie's eyes shot open, she glared at me, and shook her head. The bulbous head increased slowly, the pressure on her womb was growing, and I turned it to #2. Sylvie was frantically shaking her head side to side as Walter turned the thrusting from 4 inches to 6 inches and turned its speed up. 2 punches per second. Sylvie's whole body was thrashing. She kicked her legs, pulled her arms. What little muscles she had were flexed.

I turned the swelling dial to #3. Sylvie looked 6 months pregnant. Her skinny frame had a big bulge in her gut that was visibly punching up and down. The vibrations had no sexual satisfaction. There are no pleasure receptors in her womb.

We turned all the dials down to the minimum. Sylvie hung her head, and she was catching her breath. Walter walked up, stood next to her and told her, "Lets make a deal. Shall we." Sylvie looked scared, had she seen a ghost, how could she be terrified, her body had really been put through its paces tonight.

Walter climbed down, grabbed the remote and called out to the crowd loudly, "Hey everyone. The slut has agreed to max out the machine. 30 minutes and then I will let her down." The crowd booed and cheered.

Walter set the dials, the head swelled to its larges setting, punched wildly, and vibrated like a jack hammer. Walter yelled, "Now whore. Lift your legs!"

With the strength from who knows where, Sylvie lifted one leg and then the other, she pulled her knees up off the ground. Her whole body bounced, jiggled, and shook. Her empty saggy tits were flailing as the thrusting motion made her whole body go up and down 12 inches. I thought, '30 minutes will be a death sentence.'

In the end the 30-minute bell rang loudly. The crowd cheered and booed while Walter reset the dials and turned the machine off. Sylvie's head was hanging, her eyes trained on the floor, her matted semen-soaked hair covering her ears and half her face. Walter and I went up to the platform, we lifted her pussy off The Post, and unchained her wrists. Sylvie was now a broken fuck doll. Her brains were gone. She was empty.

Walter lifted her head, her eyes were open, no intelligence was left, just an empty body. Walter stated, "Perfect. What I've always wanted. A human fuck doll." Walter looked at me and stated, "I wonder if she can hear me, obey me, or will she just walk around aimlessly."

'Let's find out' I stated as we lowered her to her feet.

Sylvie's head remained bowed as she stood next to Walter. He stated, "Slut hold your head up." Sylvie slowly raised her head. Her eyes were empty. He was right. Walter stated, "Slut. Follow me." Sylvie followed him like a little puppy. Her body twitching, her legs shaking, and they disappeared into the crowd.

More screaming came from the bondage room. Missy was still strapped leaning backwards as Sophia hit her with her implements. Her tits were purple, her stomach had red lines across it, and her clit was sucked into a long plastic tube. Sophia would remove the tube; her clit was nearly an inch long and fat like a Vienna sausage.

Sophia would whip it hard; Missy would shake and scream, and Sophia would replace the suction tube and draw Missy's long swollen clit more and more into the cylinder.

The housewife had returned. A much thicker black cock in hand. 16 inches long but 4 inches around. Her evil smile as she knelt next to Missy. Missy shook her head wildly, screaming, but the housewife did not care. She pulled Missy's hair back, her mouth forced open, the larger cock slammed down her throat causing it to bulge down to her clavicle. It was training. Her gag reflex was gone. No more puking, no more gagging sounds, she was ready to suck any cock now.

12