Vegas Nerd Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The housewife continued to penetrate Missy's throat for more then 30 minutes. Missy had passed out at one point but was revived by a whip to her purple tits. After 60 minutes the housewife pulled the cock from her throat, kissed her gently, and stated "No you are a real cocksucker. No more gagging."

Walter adjusted Missy's position. He pulled her forward, secured her hands on the floor in front of the sybian, and waved to the crowd. Missy was in hell. The plastic cylinder had her swollen clit housed inside. It bounced off the machine but gave very little feeling. Sophia walked up, yanked the cylinder off and the 1-inch-long clit bounced on the machine. Missy opened her mouth to scream but at the same time a line of men formed.

T was the first. His long black cock jammed down her throat. He pulled her head forwards as he skull fucked her throat. Missy was unable to retreat. Her face forced, her throat forced, her eyes closed. Her body was racked with vibrating hell.

Entertaining as it was, Anna caught up to me. She pulled me towards Tabitha as she stated, "you got to see this."

Tess was laying on the black leather and chrome metal tattoo chair. She was holding Miller's hand and smiling. Miller was focused on Tess's pussy. Her gold ring was visible. But Tabitha was finishing a large black tattoo. It was a circle, no, a spiral, and had lettering. The very intricate tattoo was a little like a knot in a tree. Rings and rings may be tribal in style. Here and there were words. From my angle it was difficult to read. But as I walked around and looked at it from below it read, "John Miller's slave. Do not touch."

Tess had a 5-inch-wide black spiral tattoo marking her as being owned by Miller. I walked around, slapped Miller on the back, and stated, 'Congratulations.' He looked at me with a mixture of glee and confusion.

The tattoo ended, Tess pulled Miller to the stage, and grabbed a microphone. Tess stated, "This is John Miller. My owner. He will now give me the first cock I have ever had. I am a virgin. But he will make me a woman." Tess knelt, pulled down Miller's pants and underwear and he stepped out of them. His cock sticking out in front of him.

Two women carried a large leather table to the stage, Tess removed her lingerie, and laid on her back on the table. Legs spread. Miller was focused on Tess, he ignored the crowd, and he stepped forward slowly.

Rebecca ran on stage and helped him guide his cock to Tess's pussy. She whispered in his ear, stroked his ass cheeks, and he thrust forward slowly. More and more. Farther and farther. Deeper and deeper. Tess's legs shook, her thighs jiggled, Miller leaned down, he sucked her pierced nipples, and they began to kiss. Rebecca helped guide Miller as he picked up a rhythm and thrusted slowly.

The crowd was hushed. A groaning Tess was all that was heard. 10 minutes went by until Tess's orgasm. Her legs shook, her head shaking, her hands scratching Miller's back. Miller did not stop, Rebecca whispering in his ear, he picked up his pace and finally blew his load into his slave girlfriend. Miller stopped, panting, kissing, and stood up. Tess waved to the crowd. The crowd roared with cheers. Miller had a large smile as cum leaked out the tip of his dick and cum poured from Tess's red swollen pussy.

Rebecca ran around, jumped at the chance, and sucked the semen from both happy people. Miller winced at the feeling but laughed. Tess cheered and cried happily.

Anna stated, "How cute. A virgin sacrifice. They are a cute couple." I nodded slowly.

I looked over to see Sylvie was now on the tattoo chair. Her huge bush had been shaved. Piles of wet white foam and hair were on the floor. A huge black spade was tattooed on her pubic region. The words, "BIG BLACK COCK ONLY." The tattoo was huge, 12 inches wide, and 12 inches high. At the top was some lines. Tabitha looked at me and stated, "This was my idea. A yard stick. You lay your cock there to measure it. Like a fish."

The first visible number was 12. Right at the top of the black spade. It then went up to 24. Well pass her belly button. 1/2 inch, 1/4 inch, and 1/8th inch hashmarks were added. Walter walked over, pulled Sylvie's tongue from her mouth and stated, "This was her first tattoo. It must have really hurt." Large solid black letters with the words "CUM HERE". "Cum" was on the back of her tongue and "here" near the tip. It likely was very painful.

I asked, 'Any thoughts on piercings?'

Sylvie never moved, the tattoos were likely painful, the talk about getting piercings was likely difficult to hear, but she laid there. Empty inside.

We bounced around ideas here and there. Body studs? Nipple rings? Clavicle rings? Or hardcore things like 24 rings in her back to hang her from the ceiling like an "slut airplane" was Tabitha's idea. They discussed medical alterations, shortened Achilles to force her to always wear high heal shoes, split tongue like Tabitha's or huge fake "bimbo tits" too large for her frame and over filled to make them look round and stupid like basketballs.

Tabitha stated she had several more tattoos to finish but they would think about it.

Walter was squeezing Sylvie's purple empty tits. They were saggy, grotesque, and not appealing. They were more of a stress ball then actual tits that gave no pleasure and no joy. Walter continued to squeeze them, painfully and too hard looking for a reaction from Sylvie. There was none.

The crowd cheered. I went to watch. Missy was done. She too had been broken. Her head hung, semen poured from her open mouth, her eyes glazed over and empty. Sophia whipped her skin with the harshest leather. No pain, no reaction, but the loud "Snap" was heard. The crowd cheered again. Missy was ready for her new life with Sylvie.

Anna walked to me, she held my arm and pulled me to the bondage room. Anna stated, "Look."

Jester was fucking Rebecca in the ass. Rebecca was tied over a black barrel. Her ass in the air. She was giggling, smiling and begging "more" loudly. Jester was doing his best. Who knows how many times he blew a load tonight. Rachel was behind him, a long black strap on drilled into his asshole. Rachel would scream, "Gitty up pony" and thrust her fake cock into Jester. In turn he was forced to shove his cock into Rebecca's ass.

Anna ran over to Rachel; she playfully spanked her ass with her bare hand as Rachel laughed loudly.

Anna pushed me down on a couch to watch them. After a few minutes Anna straddled me, slide my cock into her pussy, and we kissed while we fucked slowly. 4 am was here. The first half of the day was nearly over. Sylvie and Missy were broken. But they were still going to be used for the next 36 hours nonstop.

12