Vegas Nerd Pt. 18

Story Info
Anna helps Rebecca get a new job.
5.2k words
4.5
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked exquisite. Her hair had grown longer, past her waist, and her abs had become more defined. She stated a "thinner waist made her ass and tits look bigger." I was not complaining one bit. She showed me several foam waist trainers.

Anna had on a very tiny black leather tank top type vest, a short black skirt, and black high heels. They were 5-inch heels, her gold Rolex watch, her gold diamond bracelet, and a new gold necklace. I was dressed in the only collared shirt and slacks I owned. Anna scowled at me and stated we would go shopping for me soon. I always thought buying the women sexy scandalous clothes was for me.

Rebecca was ready. Her hair perfect, her nails perfect, her light tan, and tight clothes. All perfect. She had practiced her routine repeatedly and she was ready.

Sophia had on a red leather set that matched Anna's outfit. Her small tits were firm but looked great. Anna's were huge, overflowing the top, the sides, and made her tiny vest hover off her body.

Jester and Rachel were going to meet us at the strip club. Monica was downstairs with T and waiting on us. The whole ride down Rebecca was tapping her foot to a rhythm. She was nervous. Anna kept up the positive talk, she knew her routine, she was ready.

In the lobby we saw Monica and T. T was dressed in a huge platinum chain around his neck, long rapper like black shirt, and baggy jeans. His platinum Rolex watch prominently displayed on his wrist. Monica had on a matching white leather tank top and skirt like Anna and Sophia's. Monica's dark black skin tone and the white leather were a crazy combination. Her gold Rolex and a gold necklace looked perfect with her outfit.

T and Monica climbed in T's truck and followed us. The strip club was packed. A Wednesday night at 9PM? I knew it was all of Rebecca's coworkers as she looked around amazed at how many people were there.

We walked in and the owner treated us like old friends. He looked the women up and down. They were dressed much nicer than T and I. I saw Jester and Rachel were seated in the front row and center stage. They saved us four seats. Jester already had a drink in his hand and was cat calling the dancer on stage. Rachel smiled and flashed her tits at the stripper while she laughed loudly.

We walked over and I saw 80 people I recognized. They held up their drinks, they cheered, and I motioned with my hands "to keep it down." Rebecca had left immediately for the back room to prepare so she did not see them. More men and women in work attire walked in. Several were wearing pollo shirts with the Ford emblem. They were gathered around the center stage with us.

The DJ announced loudly over the speakers, "And tonight. First time anywhere. Making her debut performance. The Little Devil!"

The lights changed to dark blood red, the music was like Halloween screeching ghouls, chains, and dance music beats. The curtain drew back to a figure with a huge red Devil mask, a blood red cape. The person ran around, swinging on the poles, back and forth. She climbed up and slid down with amazing speed and grace. It was almost like she was attached to a Hollywood stuntman wire rig.

The cape came off, a red dress with lots of cleavage but floor length. The mask still covered her face. Her hair hung out the back. She danced, she wiggled, she shook her ass. The dress covered it all, but she would pull it up and show off her naked legs. She teased and she used the whole stage going back and forth. The dress came off in pieces. A shoulder, a piece of the lower dress, one leg showed naked, then another piece ripped off as she danced and twirled. She ran, did a front flip and threw the dress off in midair.

What we thought was her naked body was a body suit skin colored. She walked seductively towards the front of the stage, she pealed it off and another skintight latex body suit was underneath. The crowd cheered, the lights changed to white, and the music blared.

She danced, she climbed the poles, she twirled and flipped. She ran to the end of the 4 poles. She climbed it, hung from it upside down, and kicked off with one foot. She flew, struck the other pole and grabbed it. The gap was at least 8 feet. The crowd cheered. She ripped off a piece of the red body suit at the thigh. Her naked leg in view. She threw the piece to me and Anna. We caught it and cheered. She continued to dance, kick high, and shake her tiny ass.

She went to the right side of the stage, climbed the pole, hung upside down, and kicked off again. She flew, struck the other pole and hung on tight. She was still upside down and slid down gracefully. She struts up to the center stage, ripped off another piece of latex from her other leg and threw it at Rachel. Rachel hooted and hollered while flashing her tits.

She climbed the main pole high up, she twirled, she slid down, and two more pieces came off. Both her arms were now exposed up to her armpit. As she hit the ground she continued to dance.

Two women dressed as angels ran out on stage. They had a fake choreographed fight with the devil, they pulled at her arms, they kicked at her and finally her red latex torso was torn from her body. A tiny black bikini with triangles covering her nipples, and a black G-string covered her pussy.

She ran towards the front stage. She slid on her knees and stopped at the edge. Breathing heavy, she untied the back of her bikini top and pulled it up high over her head. Her tiny tits and pink nipples for all to see. The crowd cheered. Money was showering her, and I threw 5k at a time on the stage. It was snowing money.

The Devil backed away, she turned, bent over, stuck her ass in the air and shook it back and forth. The black string between her cheeks. She stopped. The music stopped, and she pulled the string to the side with her fingers slowly.

The crowd screamed, "Pussy! Pussy!" as more money was thrown.

The Devil replaced the string covering her wet pussy and she walked away slowly wiggling her ass. A man came out on the stage. Dressed as God with a long beard. She hung on to him, pulled at his clothes, and kneeled begging in front of him. The music blared; the lights turned back to red. She pulled off her G-string and hung it over his face. The triangle on his nose. He backed away and disappeared into the curtain.

The Devil ran around the stage, climbing poles, kicking, dancing, and wiggling. The music was starting to slow down. Breathing heavily, she walked slowly, sexily towards the end of the stage. The bright spotlight on her, the house lights went dark. She stood at the edge of the stage in a bright spot light. She was naked. Her tits heaving from her heaving breathing. Her moist hairless pussy visible. Her athletic legs trembling from the dancing.

She reached up, untied the mask, and threw it behind her on the stage. The music ended with a triumphant blaring of horns and went quiet. The whole crowd screamed "REBECCA!" at the same time.

All her coworkers did not know it was her dancing. She was naked, she showed her tits, pussy, and ass. She did wonderfully. "REBECCA!" was screamed over and over.

Rebecca looked stunned. She took a bow several times, turned and walked away. The house lights came on and her coworkers rushed me, high fiving me, demanding to know how I knew, and thanking me. Several women were acting surprised, and strippers were asking them for dances.

Rebecca came out wearing the same tiny G-string bikini. The whole place roared, they ran towards her, surrounded her, and screamed. Rebecca was stunned with embarrassment. All her coworkers were there. They had seen her perform. She was naked in front of her boss, her manager, even guys from the mechanic crew at the dealership.

The manager came out, pulled her into the back room, and pointed at me. There was no time for embarrassment. Anna and I walked to the private dance rooms. Anna sat down in the chair. I stood by and watched. Rebecca had a huge smile on her face while Anna sat stone faced.

The manager was in the corner, arms crossed looking serious. The music started and Rebecca began to dance. Closer and closer to Anna. She did circles behind her, placed her hands on her shoulders, played with her hair. She then lifted her leg, swung it over Anna's shoulder and down to her tit. She slid the leg down Anna's arm and back to the floor.

Rebecca danced around to the front. She ducked down, put her head between Anna's thighs and inches from her pussy. Rebecca shook her ass, she wiggled her body, and slithered back and forth. She lifted her head and dragged her hair slowly across Anna's chest, her head rested on Anna's shoulder as she lifted her leg one at a time and mounted Anna's lap.

Rebecca wrapped her arms behind Anna, leaned back, and gyrated her pussy into Anna's. Back and forth, up and down. She twirled off Anna's lap, backed her ass up close, and pulled her G-string to the side. Her moist hairless pussy in view for a second. Rebecca wiggled back and forth.

She then turned around, placed her head very low below the seat, grabbed the metal chair legs, and flipped upside down while doing the splits. Her athletic legs spread, her pussy inches from Anna's face. She held the upside-down splits for 10 seconds; her legs began to undulate slowly up and down. She was twerking her ass upside down in the splits. Her ass cheeks bounced as she twirled out, stood up and winked at Anna. She exited the room while Anna fanned herself. The performance had made her hot. The tiny Rebecca could move, shake, and show off her goods.

Outside the manager handed Rebecca a contract and a work schedule. She was hired. She hugged Anna and I and cheered. The crowd went wild as we returned to the main room. She would not be returning to work at the dealership. She was now a full-time stripper.

The next DJ announcement listed 15 women's names. They were told to come to the booth. 12 women from Rebecca's work, Rachel, Monica, Anna, and Sophia all walked over confused at what was going on. The drinks were handed out by more employees as we waited for the next act.

The amateurs were next. The women from work strutted out on stage. All naked, no clothes, no makeup, no preparation. The men went crazy. If they had any money left, they threw it. Barbara from accounting with her pudgy stomach, shaved pussy, and thick legs strutted to the center of the stage, she spread her legs, bent over and shook her ass. Danielle from sales, her tiny tits, her firm stomach, her fat ass. She strutted over to the center stage, jiggled and shimmied her tiny tits, then turned and slapped her fat bubble butt ass. It rippled and she walked away to join Barbara who was standing in a pose at the end of the stage.

Each amateur took their turn, they wiggled, they spanked, they twerked. Some walked out, tits bouncing, and flipped the men off. Their bodies were not perfect, but no one cared. The crowd of men loved it. Which one was married? Which one was single? Which one was fucking her coworkers? Walking away disgusted they had seen them naked. Then all at once. Rebecca, Sophia, Monica, Rachel, and Anna. All naked, walked out. They danced, they performed, they gyrated on each other for several songs. Monica laid on her back, a $100 bill on her face, Rebecca squatted down and picked it up with her ass.

A lone man stormed the stage. The manager of the dealership laid on his back. A $100 bill covering his nose and folded to a point. Rebecca laughed, straddled his head with her legs and squatted down. Her little pink asshole nearly touched his eyes. Her wet pussy millimeters from his mouth. The bill was plucked off his face and lifted away as his huge smile spread across his face.

Once clear from his face Monica jumped high, her ass landing on his lap, the man doubled over holding his groin. A chair was brought out with handcuffs. They secured his hands behind the chair. Rebecca cut off his Ford shirt and threw it in the crowd. She climbed on his lap, licking his face and gyrating on him. Monica was behind him, scratching his chest with her nails, long red scratches appeared as he screamed loudly. Sophia walked up, cut off his pants, and struck him across the legs with a cat tails whip. He screamed louder. Rachel pushed him up, standing in his shoes, socks and boxers now.

Rachel crawled under his spread legs, looked up and slapped his groin hard. If he was not being held by Monica and Rebecca, he would have fallen to the ground. The man shook his head side to side. Not happy being on stage anymore. Anna strut around. Her huge tits bouncing and wiggling side to side. She turned her back to the audience. Her fat ass jiggling. What she did no one could see.

She stepped off to the side, took a hold of his boxers, and ripped them off. His little hairy boner popped into view as he tried to pull loose. The crowd cheered and Barbara from accounting sauntered over. She stopped in front of him, knelt, and sucked his cock. The man was shaking his head violently from side to side. He was not enjoying Barbara at all. As she turned her head to show the crowd what she was doing.

She was not sucking him. His dick in her mouth, her teeth barred and biting down. Mostly for show but I am sure it hurt.

The DJ announced loudly on the microphone, "If you jump on stage and think it will be fun. Then you have another thing coming. The women will hurt you."

Loud chants of "Bite his dick off. Bite his dick off." Sounded through the crowd.

The man was released from handcuffs, turned around with his hairy ass exposed to the crowd, and bent forward with his hands on the chair. Sophia whipped his ass 5 times. The sound echoed through the noisy hall. The crowd counted loudly. Red streaks appeared across his bright white ass. He waddled off the stage in his socks and shoes after they finished with him.

The amateur women all followed him.

He returned with a huge smile on his face wearing a black adidas sweat suit. The crowd high fived him and the money on the stage was collected. Every man and women began disappearing behind the private area to get lap dances. We arrived around 9PM. It was now 2 am. Time sure flies.

I handed the manager an extra 20k for the fun of it. I told him to spread it around to the girls. Anna had gotten dressed in her original outfit as well as Sophia, Monica and Rebecca. Rachel was in center stage. Naked, dancing, gyrating, and sliding around on her knees. Rachel was a pretty good dancer too. Jester was in the crowd booing loudly and throwing money at her. The crowd loved her as she slid up to the end of the stage, laid on her back, and lifted her legs up high. She slowly spread her legs and her pussy for all to see.

Jester was booing loudly as men ran up, the placed $100 on her stomach, after a minute or so the money was pilled a foot high. Her pussy still on display as she pulled herself away from the edge with her arms. She picked up the money in her hands, smiled, and walked away wiggling her ass.

The manager looked at me and stated, "Can I hire her too?"

I told him, 'Good luck. But you can try.'

Rebecca, Sophia, Anna and Rachel had a bag of cash each. They handed them to Monica and told her to keep them. Monica laughed, she screamed "My bitches" and took the bags of money.

We left with T and the rest of the crowd. He had not been seen from the time we got there. He told me, "Man. I went straight to the back room. I got so many free dances, my dick hurts. Thanks man."

He had missed Rebecca's audition, the 15 amateur girl dancing, and so much more. What a weirdo.

We drove home laughing about the night's activities. It was 3 am by the time we walked inside the apartment. Monica left us in the lobby and said good night. Thanking the women for her cash. Who knew how much was in there. 30k? 40k? It was a lot.

There was no way I would get enough sleep to work. I logged in and selected "Take a vacation day."

A snack, a shower, and several dancing reenactments later and I was in bed exhausted. It was a hell of a night. Rebecca climbed in first, gave me a kiss and lay next to me. Sophia was next; she climbed over Rebecca like a cat, kissed me and lay on my other side. Anna finished wiping off her make-up and climbed into bed. From the bottom she glided up, laid her huge tits on my chest, and rested her face on my shoulder.

Rebecca covered us with blankets, and we fell asleep. It was a crazy fun night.

We woke up late. The sun burning into our eyes. Anna woke up first and was making breakfast. We ate, showered, and got ready. Anna demanded we buy me new clothes. Sophia and Rebecca agreed.

I had not bought new clothes in 10 years. I bought the girls clothing, jewelry, and anything they wanted. They looked great. I did not need to. No one looked at me with them around.

We went to the women's store first. Bridgette and her dark-skinned friend with the big tits were there. We wanted to know where to shop for me. Bridgett was wearing her pointing ended prescription glasses that made her look like a 1940's Rockabilly librarian. She hugged me as we walked in.

Her big fake tittied friend Ari waddled up. She was wearing a knee length black pencil skirt, striped blouse, and a small blue hat. She too did her best impersonation of a 1940's women. Though it was much sexier, tighter, and see-through than the clothes were in the 1940's.

Anna asked for advice on where to go to outfit me. They wanted athletic, daily, business, casual, club, and men's lingerie. Bridgette was happy, with so many clothes to buy, because picking out clothes was her specialty. Being a Thursday most of the shops were dead. Not many people are out and about buying that much stuff. Bridgette made some calls and sent us to "Troy's". It was exactly what I was looking for.

I asked Bridgette and her friend if they would come with us. They both jumped at the chance. Bridgette was the manager. Ari was the only employee there. They shut down the store, locked it tight, and walked us to the car.

We entered "Troy's men's store". It was mid to high end. They had everything including in house tailoring, cologne, and personal shoppers.

Bridgette introduced me to Amber. A platinum blonde 6-4 tall beauty. Bridgette and Amber saw the look on my face. Amber stated, "Yes. I used to play basketball. But I also was a centerfold in Maxim, Playboy, and Hustler. Plus, like 50 modeling runways in Europe." We were all very impressed.

Her legs were nearly as tall as Anna. Definitely taller than Rebecca. Amber was in a bright red tube dress and wore black ballet type shoes.

Bridgette described what we wanted. Amber stated, "Follow me" while Sophia, Rebecca, Bridgette and Ari scattered throughout the place. Anna remained holding my hand as we took the escalator to the second floor to get me measured. Amber had me stand on a pedestal with mirrors on 3 sides. Two women walked out, one with some black cloth, a measuring tape, and another with a notepad.

I removed my shirt and pants, and they draped the black cloth on me. It was like half a shirt and black pants that were unhemmed. Huge at the waist and long in length. The first women shouted out numbers as the second jotted everything down.

Bridgette appeared holding a light blue dress shirt. Amber and Anna wrinkled their nose and stated "No." Bridgette turned to leave, and I stated, "Stop." Bridgette stopped and turned around hesitantly. I stated, 'every time you bring something. And they don't like it, you lose a piece of clothing. Leave a shoe behind.'

Bridgette ducked down, took off her shoe and left it behind. Amber and Anna smiled at each other. I returned to my measurements being taken. Ari was next, a pair of flashy silver shorts. Dress shorts? Amber and Anna in unison stated, "No. Leave your top." Ari pulled off her striped blouse and left it on the floor. Her huge fake tits sticking out in a cream-colored bra.

12