Vegas Nerd Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia and Rebecca appeared at the same time. Sophia had shoes, Rebecca a hat. "No. And no. Both of your take off your skirts." A loud "Argh" and they slide down their skirts. Sophia ran off with her black panties showing.

Rebecca stopped, stripped naked, removed her socks and shoes, and made a pile in the corner. Amber looked at me and Rebecca was astounded. I stated, 'huh. Strippers. They are fun to be friends with."

Rebecca ran away, her tiny little ass bouncing as she ducked between clothing racks.

Anna loudly stated, "Don't just think they are for fun. I'm a stripper, I love you. You love me. Don't forget that with all the tits and pussy around."

I tried to shrug my shoulders but the lady measuring me smacked me. I did my best to remain still.

Bridgette returned, a solid black suit with a teal colored tie. Amber glared at her and stated, "Not even close. Get over here!" as she pointed to the ground. Bridgette waddled over while Amber whispered in her ear.

Bridgette turned away, handed Anna the suit, and stripped her clothes. I had seen her bottomless before. She had tried on the lingerie I bought Anna. They were ass twins. But now she had pulled it all off. Pantyhose? Really? They went way past her waist as she rolled them down. Her ass was fat and perfect like Anna's. But her tits were tiny. Maybe B-cups. Her top half did not match her bottom half.

She took the suit back from Anna and ran out covering her tits with her hands. The women measuring me watched her ass as it bounced away and out of view. Ari returned with some dress shirts. Amber liked them and Ari smiled wide. They hung the shirts on several hooks and Ari ran out. Her big fake tits did not bounce at all in her bra. Her pencil skirt caused her to wiggle at the knees. Tiny steps were necessary.

Sophia returned with some cologne. Amber and Anna tested it and approved. It was set on a table and Sophia ran out again.

Rebecca returned with a pair of men's thong underwear. Red velvet. Anna laughed and stated, "Is that Santa Clauses banana hammock. No!"

Amber motioned to Rebecca to come over. She whispered in her ear, Amber spread her legs shoulder width, and Rebecca barely had to duck down. Her head was under Amber's skirt. Almost standing up her tongue was the perfect height to lick Amber's pussy. I saw Amber squat down a bit to give Rebecca better access.

Anna and I laughed as I told Amber, 'She's a stripper at the Double Diamond. And she is a true anal whore.' Amber tried to laugh but she was too focused on her pussy being eaten out by the tiny Rebecca.

Her naked body stuck out between Amber's long, tall legs. A small bulge in Amber's dress revealed Rebecca's head was wiggling up and down, back and forth quickly. Amber would let out small moans here and there. Her hands wandered to the back of Rebecca's hidden head.

Bridgette returned with a black leather coat. Anna liked it and hung it up. Bridgette glared at Amber as Rebecca had was busy under her skirt. Ari returned with dress slacks. Anna liked them, added them to the items, and Ari ran out again.

Sophia returned with sleep wear. Silk shorts or boxers of different patterns. Stripes, plaid, and plain solid colors. Anna loved them and touched the material to her face.

They were added to the items as Sophia raced out of the fitting rooms. The measurements were done, and the women disappeared behind the mirror. Amber's legs began to shake, she placed her hands on the back of Rebecca's head over her dress and moaned loudly. Her eyes closed, her lips pursed, and her head began to nod. Amber orgasmed in front of us as Rebecca pulled her head out licking her lips and celebrating her achievement.

Bridgette returned holding some white glossy smoking jackets or suit coats. Anna was annoyed with her and told her to stand in the corner, nose touching the wall, and wait. Bridgette complied and stood firm against the wall still holding the clothes.

Amber had recovered enough and walked over to Bridgette. Her fingers traced her back, her ass, and her thighs. I thought they had history, maybe had been a couple at one time or another. Bridgette could be seen trembling, her legs shaking, and her hands placed firmly behind her head as Amber took the clothes from her. Bridgette's legs then spread-out shoulder length. Anna and I looked at each other and smiled.

Sophia returned with undershirts, sports clothes, and running shoes. Anna liked them all as Sophia piled them up and ran out quickly. Anna picked out my clothes and I tried them on. She liked 90% of the items and we placed them in the "keep pile or reject pile". Rebecca had given up picking men's clothes and sat down watching Amber tease Bridgette. She decided to join in.

Rebecca walked behind Bridgette. She knelt behind her, spread her ass cheeks with her hands, and began to lick her asshole. Bridgette began to moan instantly but never moved. Amber continued to stroke her skin gently with the tip of her manicured fingernails.

An hour later we had decided on a stack of clothes, hats, coats, shorts, sleepwear, daily wear, gym wear, dress shoes, running shoes, and every accessory I would ever need. Sophia stopped running and was out of breath standing in the hallway of the fitting room.

Rebecca was still on her knees licking Bridgette's ass. Her hands cupping her ass cheeks. Bridgette's hands moved from the back of her head to bracing them on the wall. Her body quivered and trembled.

Sophia walked over, she began to whisper in her ear, and Amber smiled wide. The teasing had increased to a new level.

Ari walked in with 10 men's ties draped over her arm. Anna liked 5 and disliked 5. Ari stripped off her remaining clothes, threw them unceremoniously away, and slipped between Amber and the wall. She crawled in front of Bridgette's legs and began to lick her clit. Her huge fake tits were so big and pointy her nipples ground into Bridgette's thighs.

I had finished trying on my clothes and had everything ready to check out. I walked over to Bridgette, her whole-body convulsing, as I pulled her hair back, her neck strained and I stated, 'Cum'. Bridgette finally orgasmed. She grabbed Ari's head and pulled her face into her pussy. Rebecca stopped tonguing her asshole, and Sophia stopped playing with her nipples. She shook. She moaned. She regained composure. A slight sheen of sweat covered her whole naked body.

She turned around and her librarian glasses were foggy. The hot sweat had stuck to them. The ladies laughed as she took them off to clean them.

Amber thanked us for the fun shopping trip, and we walked down to the checkout. A quick swipe of the credit card, bags loaded up with all our items and the four women carried them for me. Anna remained at my side holding my hand. A huge smile on her face. Bridgette, Ari, and Rebecca wished to remain naked. Sophia had gotten dressed and carried their clothes in another bag.

As we walked out and onto the street Sophia stated, "We are only 4 blocks from the jewelry store. Should we get Bridgette and Ari something for being so much fun?"

I stated, 'Absolutely. To the jewelry store.' I called out loudly. No bags placed in the car, 3 naked women and 2 fully clothed women walking down the strip was normal. Right? Cars honked, the women carrying bags waved, men shouted, and women glared. 4 blocks went by too fast as we entered Anthony's jewelry shop.

He and 4 other employees ran up to help us. Seeing the naked women did not shock them. I asked for two more gold women's Rolex's and something new for Anna. Anna clapped and ran around the jewelry cases. Sophia roamed as naked Ari, naked Bridgette, and naked Rebecca stayed in the lobby. A female employee brought them coffee. They looked funny naked, sipping coffee from a cup and holding a plate in the other hand in such a fancy place.

Anna chose a large blue sapphire pendant with a gold chain necklace. Only 20k. With the watches I paid 60k and left. Bridgette and Ari thanked me for the Rolex's as the naked women carried my clothes to my car. 5 women and I in the car with all our bags. We looked like a clown car, overflowing with bags, and people. Back at Bridgette's store they climbed out and opened up the shop.

I asked Anna and Rebecca if they needed anything and they stated, "Nope" nearly in unison. Sophia handed them their bags containing their clothes and Rebecca her bag containing her clothes and we left.

I love watching naked women. Even the shy ones like Bridgette are fun. Though, I regret I did not try to convince Amber to take anything off. She was tall, athletic, and gorgeous. Anna elbowed me as we drove. I am sure she knew what I was thinking about.

I regained my focus and we drove home.

12