Vegas Nerd Pt. 19

Story Info
New tattoos, new piercings, and i was stripped naked.
4.4k words
4.35
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my new attire, shoes, hats, coats, and Anna on my arm. I felt like a new man. I had gained lots of muscle over the last 18 months working out at the MMA gym and with Anna's personal training/diet. My life had changed considerably with several women now by my side wherever I go.

We spent more time going to dance clubs, to music performances, and parties. With huge tittied beautiful Anna, tiny sexy Rebecca, and gorgeous Sophia we got into any club, any party, and any place we wanted. Men and women repeatedly asked me, "Who are you?" as I was surrounded by the women. I never had a good answer so I thought if I ignored them, it would be better than lying. How do I answer, 'I'm in IT!'

Anna and Rebecca were doing their best to teach me to dance. Private lessons in my apartment was fun but boring. T and Monica even got involved and helped. T stated, "You needed more soul in here anyways." Anna just rolled her eyes but did not disagree.

Anna and I found a ballroom dancing club. It took months but I was improving. Anna was an angel, a snake woman, and a ballerina. She could dance every move. I slowed her down. I worked hard. Rachel and Jester even joined us several nights a week when the MMA gym was empty.

Rebecca and Sophia joined us most afternoons before and after work. They always danced together. They were great partners.

After nearly a year I had finally caught on well. Not just with ballroom dancing, but club dancing too. Now that I could dance, I enjoyed going to clubs much more. I didn't have to stand in the corner, sit at the bar, and watch the women dance and have fun. I did notice how hot and sweaty I got during our time dancing.

Anna and Rebecca laughed and admitted they liked "Stripping better. More air flow."

Anna and Rebecca had continued to dance at the Double Diamond club during the last year. They made astonishing amounts of money. Not really needing to spend it they saved it and invested it. You will not always be 23 and 25 years old, I told them. Investments will grow exponentially, turning into millions if you leave it alone.

Sophia had her own money, commissions from jewelry sales, and personal clients on the side. She began to be a dominatrix a short time after the Sylvie and Missy incident. Several couples would pay her 1k an hour to play with them. Sophia never even has to give a BJ, HJ, or have sex of any sort. What a gig right.

I had decided to get a new tattoo. What? I did not know. I had a few ideas and I talked with Tabitha about it. At her shop she told the stories about Sylvie and Missy. She smiled wide remembering the tattoos she gave them. Black spades all over them and the nasty tongue tattoos. "How degrading" she stated.

Tabitha was covered in small murals. Each thigh had an animal that looked like it was leaping out of a painting. Black and grey only but they looked real. Her calves, feet, arms, chest, neck, back, and head. She was damn near covered. She pulled her black tank top down showing me her tits and nipples. Her areolas were filled in with black ink. Her nipples were solid black. Large silver shining rings hung from each jet-black nipple.

Tabitha stated her areolas and nipples were painful to get tattooed. It was done at her owner's demand, but the areas of her tits were not to be tattooed. Her owner stated, "White space needed to be maintained. An artist's painting cannot budge against another painting. Room, space, placement is important."

Tabitha called over to her owner. They discussed tattoos and some of the ideas we had. A Demon head. In red, veins, fire, and crossed bones in the background. A realistic drawing. Not cartoonish but fire like instead of flesh. Gases like smoke for hair.

Her drawing was amazing. It took several hours to draw and 24 hours to tattoo on my right peck. Anna hung out with us. 8 hours a day for 3 days. A small banner at the bottom, the name "Demon" in black script.

Anna loved it almost as much as the heart tattoo with her name on my chest. Anna declined a tattoo but changed out her tongue studs. She picked out larger heads. Her 3 clit rings were unchanged. They looked great, they felt great, and we loved them.

Sophia and Rebecca were indecisive in getting piercings or tattoos. Sophia finally settled on an eyebrow ring. Tabitha told her it would take a year to heal, would leave no scar if she wanted to remove it at any time. I liked the look of the piercing. She did not need it to look cool and calm. But it made her look sharper when she glared at you.

Sophia took dozens of business cards and intended to hand them out to her clients.

Sophia made a phone call, and I was surprised they were on their way after a 20 seconds.

Since we had all ridden there together in my car, I waited to see what would transpire. Sophia stated the man and woman were both very wealthy, they acquired a lot of things, they were greedy, overbearing, and she has been dominating them both. They would do degrading things, and they were gluttons.

Tabitha stated, "I've got two brilliant ideas then."

Anna and I sat back in neighboring tattoo chairs chatting. We spun the chairs around playfully and shared some of our favorite stories from the last couple years. The shop was empty tonight. My favorite was her audition at the Double Diamond. I had never been prouder of her, more turned on by her, and happier for her. I loved how she showed off her body at my request, for my pleasure, and for my fantasy. Anna stated she would not have done any of it without me asking her to do it, me enjoying it, and me enjoying her body so much. Or at least that is what she said. I cannot believe a woman that is that beautiful, with such massive tits, and a fat bubble butt ass would not enjoy showing it off without me asking her to do it. I just don't believe it.

Everywhere we go woman stare at her, men gawk at her, her face, her tits, her ass, her body, her energy, and her smile. Every part is sexy and the best. I could never tell her this enough. She didn't believe it and never saw how people paid so much attention to her. Or how their attitude changed around her.

As we were talking a man and woman walked in. The woman was average height, several gold chains around her neck, shoulder length brown hair, and wearing all Gucci clothes, shoes, glasses. Gold rings, diamond bracelets, and a gold watch. Her posture and energy screamed rich bitch.

Then there was the hairy chest guy. Was he middle eastern? He was wearing a silver shirt, unbuttoned halfway down his chest. 10 large gold necklaces swung back and forth in his hairy chest. White pants, high heeled men's dress shoes, gold watch, gold rings, and gold sunglasses. Really? Gold sunglasses.

The man was chewing gum. Not normal like but he was making big loud smacking sounds with his lips as he opened his mouth much to wide to resume biting down.

I was not sure how they made their money, but they acted wealthy, showy, and like they were MTV generation from the middle east. Sophia glared at me after the two had entered. I understood her frustration with them. They looked like they were beyond help.

Sophia yelled at them, "Garbage. Over here now." The man and woman ran, slid on their knees, and began to kiss her feet. What a change in attitude from their entrance to now. After kissing Sophia's feet, they backed up and kept their heads bowed down.

Sophia stated, "I ordered you two human piles of garbage here because you are both getting some new jewelry. I have spoke with my friend Tabitha. She has two very nice pieces for you. If you complain, if you decline, or you do anything to piss me off you will regret it more then the ass waxing I gave you both yesterday."

The man and women stayed kneeling, faces on the ground, as Sophia yelled, "Up garbage."

The man and woman rose to their feet, their eyes still fixed on the ground. Sophia walked around them, removing their clothes. Their trashy jewelry remained on. I noticed the woman had several gold toe rings after her shoes had been removed. Then several gold anklets after her pants were removed. How much gold did this lady have on her? Was her name Fort Knox?

The man was the hairiest man I had ever seen. In real life or porn. Jester was hairy but nothing like this guy. His chest, shoulders back, arms, legs, thighs. Even his pubic hair was so thick just the tip of his dick stuck out like a small mushroom. Anna stated, "He's so hairy his clothes have never even touched his skin. He never needs to do laundry." Anna and I laughed quietly.

The man and woman turned slowly. Their assed were both hairless and smooth. Their taints, ass cracks, and ass cheeks had indeed been freshly waxed.

Sophia told the woman, "Garbage bitch. You are first. Get over here." I climbed out of the chair as she climbed in, her legs spread wide, her hairy brown bush covering her pussy. Tabitha made quick work of the bush with a razor blade. Smooth as glass in minutes.

A table had all the items ready to go. A large, curved gold shield 2 inches long and an inch wide. 5 piercings to hold it in place.

Sophia began her speech. "Too many orgasms. You are greedy pieces of trash. You let your dick and clit run your life. You want every man, women, and thing. You think you can buy or use anyone to fill your needs. Well, I own you now. Your needs will be blocked. These piercings will see to that. I will have the only thing that can remove them. If I want them blocked permanently then that is my choice. You will need to change who you are to get your needs back."

Tabitha made quick work of the woman. Her clit was now encased and covered by a gold shield. A piercing of her hood and through the top of the shield kept it from going up and down. 2 piercings on each side of the shield kept it from going left or right. The shield was tight to her clit. It did not touch it, but it blocked anyone from touching it or being able to squeeze under the shield.

The woman stood up and Tabitha took several pictures for the wall.

Sophia stated "Man garbage. You are next." The man climbed into the same chair as the woman after Tabitha wiped it clean. A new set of piercings and tools were wheeled out.

Tabitha shaved his cock and balls. It took a lot longer than the woman but in minutes he was smooth.

Tabitha and her owner discussed options. They pulled his dick left, right, up and down. Several different barbells, C piercings, and ring placements were discussed. Sophia finally stated, "it's too small for the stretch piercing. We should just cage it."

Tabitha shrugged, she went to a case and brought out a small Ziplock type bag. A gold chastity cage 1 inch long was inside. Gold bars 1 millimeter apart would lock his dick in a too small cage. It would be squished, pushed, and trapped. Any boner would be pressed, annoyed, and unable to grow. A gold base ring was set around the man's freshly shaved balls. The ring had 4 holes for bolts to secure the cage to it. Instead of bolts they used gold rivets. They punched them in place. They could not be removed without a power tool. His cock looked like it was small before, but it looked like it had to be folded in half to be forced in the tiny cage.

Tabitha picked up several gold rings. She placed 3 through the skin around his balls, looping around the base ring. She locked them in place. Then the cage itself. It connected to the base, and she added 4 more gold rivets to secure the cage to the ring. She pulled a small amount of flesh from his dicks shaft and pierced it. A large ring hanging outside the cage in several places made it so the cage could not budge without first removing the rings first.

Large industrial pliers set each ring closed. I doubted they could ever be opened. They would likely need to be cut with a saw of some type. Tabitha flicked her favorite gold ring near the end of his tiny dick. A large two-inch gold ring hung from the mans frenulum. It was a very sensitive part on the bottom of the penis just below the head or crown.

During the entire procedure the man got 8 rings installed. 3 around the base ring locking it in place, 4 more along his 1-inch shaft, and then the tip of the frenulum was pierced. He never flinched until Tabitha flicked his frenulum piercing with her finger.

Now locked in place, his dick could not be touched. A small hole in the cages tip for his urethra. But touching his skin was nearly impossible. His balls were pressed tightly by the base ring. Wearing pants or tight underwear would be very difficult and painful.

I could only imagine sex. The rings would pull the skin, the pain would be excruciating. I thought the woman had it tough. Her clit may feel something if a heavy-duty vibrator was jammed against the shield, but the guy had it 100 times worse.

Sophia went back to her lecturing. "This is the beginning. Any bitching, moaning, or crying. You want pleasure then you will have to find it from a new place and in a new form." Sophia walked over, she grabbed the man's gold permanent chastity cage and shook it firmly. The rings jingled but he was trapped. His face showed minor pain and discomfort.

She then walked to the woman. She grabbed the shield, it did not move, she then tapped on it with her finger nail loudly. The woman felt nothing and did not flinch. Happy with the additions she told them, "Get your garbage clothes on. Pay my friend. Give her a big tip."

Getting dressed was difficult. The man could not wear his underwear or his pants due to the pain. Not that he complained, his long silver dress shirt hung low enough to cover half his ass and half his cage.

The women was in worse shape. She too could not wear pants, but her shirt was too short. Her golden clit shield was bright, shiny, and obvious.

They paid Tabitha and tipped her 2k.

Sophia stated, "Dismissed human garbage." Carrying their clothes, they left through the front door and on to the very public sidewalk. I expected to see a while Mercedes with gold rims drive past. When it did, I started to laugh. Anna asked, "Have you ever thought of locking yourself up and denying yourself orgasms?"

'Not one second, no.' I stated.

Anna replied, "Me neither. I'm not addicted but I enjoy them too much. Sophia's mean."

We both laughed as Rebecca stated she was bored. Night had come and we were all hungry. I asked Tabitha if she would like to join us. Her owner nodded.

Where to go? Where to eat? Vegas has everything in the world. Buffets, 5-star restaurants, food trucks, Thai food, Chinese, and fusion of every type.

We all decided. Anna should choose. She smiled wide and stated, "the Golden Tiki Bar."

We all looked around, we started to laugh, "What?"

Anna described the bar as a Hawaiian tiki bar and lounge. They had fun tropical drinks in glasses you can take home, they had Hawaiian bar-b-que and Tahitian food, and best of all. The waitresses walked around in short grass skirts, topless, with flowered necklaces. It's an adult only "damn near pornographic bar. Not well known. Not famous. But they revamped it to make it more sexual to get more customers" she stated.

I stated, 'you had me at topless and short grass skirts.'

We drove to a place not far off The Strip. The parking lot was nearly empty. It was a Thursday after all.

We went in and only two women were seated at the bar. Both tourists in their 30's. We were greeted by a dark-skinned Hawaiian woman in her 20's, curly black hair, short grass skirt, dark curly patch of pubic hair, and dark brown areolas. Her skin was mocha colored. No tan lines. A large pink flower necklace swayed back and forth as she walked us to our table.

A firm little brown mocha butt bounced away. Anna elbowed me and we laughed. Tabitha was looking around stating, "not exactly my kind of place. But I like it."

Two mocha women returned. Large smiles, medium sized tits, and athletic little bodies. They took our drink order and left. Anna giggled at their butts sticking out. What use was the skirt, it hid nothing, the flower necklaces too. Their nipples and boobs were playing peek-a-boo, but we saw them.

The menu was colorful, we decided on a huge plate of food to share. Rice, steak, pork, and lots of melon, fruit, and salads. Anna stated she did not want to get fat. We all laughed.

If we enjoyed the 2 mocha girls then server was other worldly. The largest and tallest woman I had ever seen carried a huge silver plate 3 feet wide with all our food. She was Tahitian? 400lbs at least, tits hung down to her waist, covered in Hawaiian tattoos with stingrays, whales, fish, and other symbols.

She set down the plate on the table as we all stared at her like fools. In a strong accent she stated, "Enjoy." Her front tooth was gold. Her long tits swayed as she stood back up, her fat thighs, pussy, and ass not covered by a grass skirt, her flower necklace covered nothing as she turned and left.

We remained silent until the 2 tiny mocha girls returned with our drinks. The first taste was strong. These drinks were heavy on alcohol. Rebecca and Anna were lightweights. Sophia could hold her liquor.

The food was great, the waitresses were fun, the server was scary. Tabitha placed "dibs" on all the collector Tiki glasses. She asked to put them up in her shop for fun decorations. We agreed. They would look nice here and there. Holding pens, tattoo guns, or other tools.

Before we left, we asked the waitresses if we could get a picture with them all. $100 each girl and we got our nearly naked pictures with them. Their mocha skin was very different than all the white Vegas bodies.

Anna and Rebecca had to get to work soon, we dropped off Tabitha at her shop with her collection of glasses and returned home. Lots of leftovers from the tiki bar. T was manning the lobby alone tonight.

Odd. I knew we always had two employees at the desk and two were always wandering around. T was acting strange as we approached. I looked over the counter to see Monica on her knees sucking T's dick. T made no attempt to warn her or cover up. I laughed and stated loudly, 'keep up the good work.' Monica gave me a thumbs up and went back to working T's shaft.

Anna, Rebecca and I made it to the apartment. We stripped our clothes off and went about our business. I decided to go to the MMA gym since Anna and Rebecca were working. Sophia wanted to accompany me. She needed to work on her arm strength and speed. She stated, "My whipping's need to get stronger, more painful, and I shouldn't ever tire out." She made a swooshing sound as she swung her arm quickly.

Anna and Rebecca laughed at me as I was wide-eyed and surprised. I asked her if CrossFit was more to her style for real work-related type exercises. Sophia responded, "No. MMA has sticks I can hit the dummies with. That is real world training." She was not kidding either.

At the gym Jester and Rachel were busy with some clients. A self defense class of moms, teachers, and runner types. I did my best to keep out of their way while I ran drills. Sophia was true to form while she whacked dummies most of the night with batons or skipped rope to strengthen her grip and shoulder muscles.

Nearing the end of the night, at almost 10 O'clock Jester asked for my help. He would be demonstrating the skills with the women. What they had learned, how to defend and attack, and so on. I was a little nervous climbing in the ring with 20 women gloved up, padded helmets, and mouthpieces. Jester put on a large red foam suit that made him look like the Cool Aid man.

Rachel would call out a tactic and the woman's name. They would step forward and demonstrate.

The women seemed shyer with me around, more hesitant, or coy. Worried, Rachel called on me for a front kick. I whacked Jester in the stomach, and he stepped back to recover from the kick. After several more rounds I was just one of the ladies. Two or three women would then attack or defend as Jester ran around.

12