Vegas Nerd Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lady named Kim asked how this would work in a real-world environment. She took off her helmet and challenged me. I looked at Kim, Jester, Rachel, and the women. Before I could agree she attacked me. Guessing I was the bad guy, I pulled her hair, pulled her sports bra, knocked her feet out from under her and she landed on her side on the mat.

I backed away to let her recover. Her tits hanging out, her little brown nipples uncovered. The women laughed.

Rachel pointed to another woman, Teri. Your turn. A somewhat frightened looking teacher jumped at me. I grabbed her, performed a hip throw, and pulled on her shorts. She landed on her side next to Kim and her shorts were around her ankles. Her smooth sweaty pussy and ass exposed.

The woman laughed and stated, "Boy he's good. Is he doing it on purpose?" The best fighter was Sue. She challenged me and threw some punches, tried to tackle me, and tried to push me back. I ducked the punches, side stepped the tackle, and pantsed her. Her firm ass for all to see.

Rachel stated, "Okay. No gloves. No helmets."

We all took off our protective gear. Rachel stated, "Kim. Sue. Double team." They ran forward ready to pounce on me. I was surprised, I was not ready at all. They pushed me against the cage, grabbed at my shorts, and I tripped Sue knocking her to the ground. I pulled Kim's sports bra off over her head and threw it out of the cage. I grabbed Sue's foot, pulled her close, and pulled off her shorts. In no time Kim was topless and Sue was bottomless. They did not give up. I had not expected them to. 20 more seconds and they were both nude as they wrestled. It was not a real test. I had more experience, I was faster, stronger, and they may have been letting me strip them.

Each of them had nice bodies. 30's maybe early 40's and in shape. Rachel yelled at them and told them to stand against the cage in shame. Two more names called out and they rushed forward. Hoping to win. 2 minutes later and 2 more naked women covered in sweat. 30 minutes later and only two women remained. Both red heads, both had D-cup tits, and they reminded me of an 80's girl band.

They split up and attacked me from both sides at the same time. I sidestepped them, they ran into each other and then I jumped on them. In a pile one red head held the other down while I stripped them easily. Their clothes were thrown out of the cage. I helped them to their feet as they laughed. I was busy admiring their nice fake tits.

The women all laughed in good moods. Even though a stranger with tattoos had just stripped them. Jester stated, "Demon is a great fighter. He can get dangerous when he needs to be."

The woman talked about getting weekly training to improve their abilities. Jester asked that I shake their hands and we could all clean up and leave. It was a trap. I never saw it coming. I stuck out my hand to shake the first woman's hand and Rachel tackled me from behind.

20 naked women and Rachel piled on me, held me down and pulled my shorts off. I tried my best, but I ended up relenting. We would have been there all night. A couple of bare ass spankings and a flick of my boner and the women felt redeemed.

I looked over to see Sophia recording the whole thing on her cell phone. Me naked in a pile of 20 fit beautiful women. Not exactly a bad time. I smiled and waved to the camera. We all finally climbed out and got dressed. We shared tips and tricks about fighting. But Jester and Rachel were the best of the best.

Sophia was laughing by the time I put my shorts back on and grabbed my gym bag. She stuck out her lip and stated, "Oh. Are you upset you got beat up by 20 naked women. It couldn't have been that bad. Your dick was hard the whole time."

We laughed all the way home. A shower, more food, and I crawled into bed. Sophia and I cuddled and slept. Anna and Rebecca would not be back until around 4 am.

12