Sneaking Around in Vegas

Story Info
Two coworkers secretly hookup while on a team trip in Vegas.
3.9k words
3.13
23.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mcreads
Mcreads
10 Followers

This was the first time I was going to Vegas for work. I was so excited. I knew it was going to be work, but I also knew the team likes to have fun. Work hard, play hard.

The company I work for is nationwide. We all have virtual team meetings and one-on-ones together at least once a week. However, in person events are not as common, since there are groups of team members who live in different states.

There were six of us that attended the convention. The four females were from New York, and have in person get togethers with the other team members in our state monthly. The two guys were from California and Texas.

One of the guys, Vincent, is my boss, and the CEO of our company. The other is Kyle, one of my closest work friends. We have weekly meetings, just the two of us, where we shoot the shit, in between discussing work. We routinely text each other during team meetings to privately talk about the discussion topics, and always get annoyed by the same team members and issues.

Although I've often fantasized about fucking Kyle, I've never said, or even gave any inclination to that fact. As far as Kyle was concerned, I am happily married, and completely off limits. Only half that is true. I am happily married, but what most people don't know is that my husband and I have an open relationship, including Kyle and the rest of my coworkers.

Kyle is ten years younger than me. He is 6' 5" with light brown hair, blue/gray eyes, and a charming smile. Much like me, he is a social butterfly. Everyone usually gets along well with him. This is why we get along so well.

I'm 5'7" with brown hair, blue eyes, average body type with big boobs that I like to show off. I'm not even sure I own a shirt that doesn't show off my cleavage in some way!

Day one in Vegas was fairly uneventful, as expected. The team went out together after the workday ended. We had dinner, drinks, gambled a bit then went to our hotel rooms to sleep, so we were prepared for day 2. Between the six of us, there were three rooms. We all doubled up. Maria and I in one room, Kate and Keira in another, and Kyle and Vincent sharing the third room. I didn't think this was an issue until the next day.

We had scheduled a happy hour for our team and some convention contacts to do some networking after the workday at our booth. We had a reservation at a beautiful restaurant. The food, drinks, and atmosphere were great. After dinner we all went to the casino floor to play some games. At some point we lost Kyle. Although this was my first time in Vegas with the team, Vincent, the boss, Kate and Kyle had all been there together before. Apparently, Kyle going off on his own was not uncommon.

The night went on without him. We all had a great time walking around, seeing the sights, stopping for drinks and dancing. Eventually, we ended up back at the hotel and went to our respective rooms. The only issue was I wasn't tired, or ready to stop the party. I decided to text Kyle and see where he was at.

Me: Hey where you at? Are you out having fun? I want to have some fun too!

A few seconds later Kyle texted back.

Kyle: Hey! I'm at the club. My boys have a table and bottle service. What are you guys up to?

Me: Sounds fun, everyone else went to bed and I still want to party.

Kyle: Come meet me at the club.

Me: Ok, I'll be there soon.

Off I went. When I got to the club, about 5 mins away, his boys were already gone. I poured myself a glass of champagne and we hit the dance floor. We were having a great time. Kyle then looked at me and said "you look really good, it's such a shame you're married ".

I did look really good. I was wearing a black satin baby doll dress with a belt that accentuated my tiniest part just below my boobs. I looked at him and smiled. "Oh yeah, you think I look good? Tell me, why is it a shame that I'm married "? I asked.

He laughed and said "the things I would do to you if you weren't already taken".

"Is that so"? I asked. " What if I told you my husband and I have an open relationship"?

Kyle didn't say anything. He leaned in towards me, pulled me close to him, and started kissing me. I moved into his tall strong arms and kissed him back. Our hips started to move closer and I felt him get bigger. I also was very aware of the heat building between my legs. I wanted him. We discussed going to the club bathroom, but quickly realized there were way too many people there to get away with doing what we wanted to do.

As I waited for him to come out of the washroom, I texted my husband.

Me: FYI I may be sleeping with Kyle tonight.

I was three hours behind him, so I didn't really expect him to respond. At least not then. All of a sudden, Kyle appeared, took my hand and led me out of the club. We were making out and touching each other as we walked along the casino floor out the doors. We both knew we couldn't go back to either of our rooms, since we had roommates. As we were walking back to our hotel, with no real plan, Kyle pushed me toward some bushes. I got down on all fours as he was behind me. I could feel the heat and wetness building between my legs. I wanted it and he did too.

I felt his fingers slide past my panties, up into my hot wetness. I didn't resist. In fact, I felt myself pushing my hips towards him, pulling his fingers deeper into my pussy. I started to rub his hard cock. We messed around in the bushes until we could start to see the day break. That's when we made the very difficult decision to head back to the hotel. After all, we did have to work in about three hours.

I tiptoed into my room, trying so hard to be quiet. Once in bed, I texted Kyle a picture of me naked.

Kyle: Jesus christ!

Me: Why are we sharing rooms with other people? I'd much rather have you in the bed beside me.

Kyle: Agreed! We are going to have to figure out an actual plan for tomorrow night. The bushes are not going to cut it.

Me: Yes, I fully agree.

I then put my phone down and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up very horny. Luckily, I was not on the morning shift and could recover from my late night fun. Kyle was not so lucky.

I looked at my phone and saw a text from my husband.

Babe: Did you?

Me: No, he fingered me in the bushes while I rubbed his cock. We'll probably fuck later tonight though. Maria is going home and I'll have the room to myself for the last night.

Babe: You're making me hard

I loved hearing that from him.

Babe: Let me know how things go later.

Me: I will.

I decided it was time to get up, even though I had only had about three hours of sleep. All morning long Kyle and I texted dirty things back and forth. This only made me want him more. I imagined him trying to hide his hard cock at the booth. I could feel the wetness between my legs. "How on earth am I going to make it through the day?" I thought to myself.

Keira and I had the afternoon shift at the booth. When we arrived, I smiled at Kyle as he left the booth. Presumably, to take a nap and nurse his hangover. At least I hoped so. I mean, we had a busy night planned. The next couple hours went by fairly quickly and soon it was time for dinner. The entire team met Keira and I at the booth. I had waited all day for this moment. Kyle was sitting on a bench just across from the booth. The rest of the team was busy putting items away, so we could go for dinner. I took this opportunity to text Kyle a sexy picture already saved in my phone. I watched as I saw him look at the text, then at me. I smiled. It was fun to be so bad right in front of everyone.

We went to dinner and said goodbye to Maria. I told her I would return her room key, but I really planned to give it to Kyle. Just then my phone buzzed.

Kyle: Are you alone yet? I've been thinking about sliding into you all day.

That one text made me so wet.

Me: All day, huh? Well, you better come to my room then. I'm all alone and incredibly horny from all your teasing today.

Just then I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Kyle. I ran to the door and opened it. He quickly pushed inside and closed the door behind him. He leaned in and started kissing me. I pushed my hips into his. I wanted this so badly. He removed his clothes and was suddenly fully naked in front of me. He put his hand up my dress, grabbing the backs of my thighs and pulling me up towards him. My legs were now wrapped around his waist as he carried me over to the bed, and threw me down like a rag doll. I've never been with someone so tall and strong. I liked it and wanted more.

He ran his hands up my thighs, hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my panites and slowly pulled them down my legs, throwing them on the floor. He then lifted my dress over my head. I, too, was now naked. Laying on Maria's bed, looking up at Kyle as he threw my dress on the floor. I had been waiting all day for this moment. All our teasing texts throughout the day had made me so hot and wet, I knew as soon as he slid into me I would explode.

Laying on my back, looking up at him, he took his big hands and spread my legs as wide as they would go. I felt the wetness drip from my pussy lips as he easily slipped inside me. We became rhythmic with our hips. Each pushing into one another.

"Jesus christ, you are so fucking wet." He said, sliding in and out.

"Mmmm, I can't help it." I moaned. "You've been teasing me all day."

I felt his hands under my ass and was memorized at how swiftly and smoothly he moved me from beneath him to on top riding his big cock. I liked grinding my clit against his pelvic bone as we moved together.

He took my left hand in his and looked up at my rings. "I've never been with someone married before".

"Oh, is that so?" I asked. "Well, I guess now you have".

We both giggled.

He then turned me on the bed, placing me on all fours, like the night before, and slid deep inside my dripping wet pussy. I was at his mercy, willing to do whatever he wanted. I loved his take control attitude coupled with the fact that he was big and strong enough to move me around however he pleased.

I felt him going deeper and deeper as we moved our hips into each other. Then, I felt his thick cock throbbing and heard him moaning. I knew he had blown his pent up load. As he slid out from me, I felt his cum dripping from my swollen pussy.

"All I want to do is stay in this hotel room and fuck you over and over again." Kyle said "But unfortunately, we have to meet the team downstairs right now".

"Ugh, I know, I literally just got a text from Kate asking where I was."

As I watched as Kyle started to get dressed, I found myself annoyed that we were here for work and not just fun. I laid on the bed trying to catch my breath.

"Ok, I guess we have no choice but to meet up with everyone else." I said disappointed. I handed Kyle the room key that I told Maria I would return for her. "This is for later." He took it from my hands and smiled.

"Smart idea" he said. "I'll be sure to use it later".

"You better, otherwise, what's the point of giving it to you?" I asked.

He smiled and said "don't worry, I fully intend to use this" while shaking the key on his hand, as he kissed my cheek, and walked out the door. "I'll see you downstairs".

I was still naked and needed to get dressed to meet up with everyone else. I quickly put my dress on and headed towards the elevators. As I was walking to the casino floor to meet the team, I noticed the tag on my dress. "Shit!" I thought to myself, my dress is on inside out. I made a beeline to the restrooms to turn it right side in before meeting the group.

Kyle and I were pretty good at pretending nothing had happened. Kate had purchased tickets to a comedy show, which we all went to. Afterwards, we gambled a bit and went back to the hotel.

Unfortunately for Kyle and I, everyone was pretty wiped and went back to their rooms.

Kyle: I have no idea how I can leave the room. Vincent is here and I made such a huge deal about being tired. I'm going to have to sneak out in the morning instead.

Me: Yea, I get it, way too risky. I can be your morning "run" lol.

Kyle: Haha! Sounds good.

Me: Be gentle when you wake me up in the morning.

I feel asleep thinking about him entering my room in a few hours to find me naked in bed. I didn't sleep very deeply, waiting for Kyle's arrival. At around 6:00 am I heard the door open. I felt my clit start to swell and my juices start to drip with anticipation. I slowly opened my eyes to find Kyle standing at my bedside with his large thick cock standing to attention. I reached out with my hand and pulled his cock towards my mouth. He was too big for me to fit completely inside. I could feel his cock throb, and heard him moan, as I flicked my tongue around his head.

As I was toying with his cock with my tongue, I felt Kyle start to pull down the blanket, revealing my soft nakedness, which was waiting for him.

"Mmmm, I see you went to bed waiting for my arrival." Kyle whispered into my ear.

He was right. I thought to myself as he climbed on top of me, spreading my legs as wide as possible for our hips to meet. His throbbing cock easily slid into my hot wet pussy. I felt so tiny underneath his tallness. I wasn't used to feeling small, my husband and I are about the same height, so it's different. I liked feeling small in his arms.

"Ohhhh your pussy feels so good" Kyle said

His words gave me goosebumps. I can't help it, but I get so turned on hearing how good I feel. My breath started to quicken as I pushed my hips deeper into his.

"Mmmm yes, right there Kyle. Don't stop" I cried out in-between my quickened breathing.

I felt his throbbing cock explode inside me, sending me over the edge. My pussy was now throbbing in sync with his cock. As our pulsating parts slowly subsided, Kyle put his arms around me flipping onto his back, pulling me around with him. I smiled and moved to his side. My head on his chest with his arm around me. I suddenly felt tiny again. His arm was almost at my knee. My entire body length was between his chins and shoulders. I inhaled and moved deeper into his body.

We laid in the bed together basking in our post orgasm glow, for the next 15 minutes. I didn't want it to end. We had already lost out on the previous night, our last night in Vegas, all because we were sharing rooms and the boss decided to retire to bed at the same time as Kyle.

Kyle turned his head to mine, and said "I wish we could stay here in bed together all day, but unfortunately, we can't"

"Nope, I'm not interested in hearing that." I answered.

We both laughed.

I was disappointed when he got up from the bed and started to get dressed. It was only 7:00 am I thought, still two and half more hours until we had to be at work. Definitely enough time for a couple more rounds. However, our thoughts that morning were not aligned.

He looked over at me and smiled. "Well, now that I have my cardio in, it's time to hit the gym".

"Really?" I asked.

"Absolutely, I go for a run and hit the gym every morning".

"Ok, you enjoy. I'm going to stay in this bed." I was definitely not getting up right now, let alone, to work out. I thought to myself, as I watched Kyle find all his clothes. Besides, I just finished my morning workout in bed with Kyle.

He managed to find all his clothes, much to my dislike. I looked up at him as he kissed me goodbye. I watched as he left the room, and I noticed the big smile on his face. He was definitely in a good mood this morning. Obviously, this was because of our earlier fun. I smiled knowing I was way more entertaining than running. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep hearing the room door close when Kyle left.

I had a smile on my face when I awoke. I looked over and grabbed my phone. I don't think I registered anything but the time.

9:15 am

Fuck! I need to have a shower, get ready, pack my stuff, get all the boxes for shipping, conduct an orientation meeting, check out, and meet the team at the booth.

Just before I hopped into the shower, I took a photo of my cum filled pussy and sent it to the hubby. I knew it was just after noon in New York, he'd be at work. When I checked my phone after showering, I noticed he responded.

Babe: Looks like you had fun last night. I can't wait till you're home!

Me: I thought you'd like that!

Babe: Did he spend the night? It's super hot that you gave him the extra key.

Me: No! Everyone came back from the comedy show and casino then went to their rooms. Kyle couldn't leave.

Babe: Ha! So you're saying he was cock blocked by your boss?

Me: Yes, but you understand that I was also cock blocked too, right?

Babe: Yea, but clearly, according to your photo, he eventually used the key. Unless, of course, you're trying to tell me being cock blocked was too much to deal with, and you slept with someone else?

Me: Ha! Wouldn't you like that?

Babe: You know it turns me on when others taste what's mine.

I fully knew that. Hearing him say it always made me excited. Today was no exception.

Me: Yea, I know. Sorry to disappoint you, but there were no other guys. Kyle woke me up this morning for some fun.

Babe: We both know if you wanted some extra fun last night, you would have found it.

He was completely correct.

Me: Obviously, but I didn't. However, your comments are making me wonder if I should have.

Babe: Haha! I love you

Me: I love you too. I have to get my shit together and check out. I'll talk to you later.

Babe: Sounds good.

I finished packing up, checked out, and met the team at the booth.

We packed up our items for shipment and closed the booth. It was time to go home.

Vincent left for the airport first that day.

Keira, Kate, Kyle and myself went for lunch before Kate and Kyle left for the airport.

Keira and I had red eye flights back home to New York, and a few hours later, we went to the airport as well.

As I boarded my flight, I texted my husband.

Me: Just boarded, looking forward to seeing you soon.

Babe: Me too, I've missed you.

Me: I missed you too.

Babe: Come find me in bed when you arrive in the morning.

Me: I will.

I put my phone in airplane mode. I went to sleep thinking about the last 48 hours with Kyle, and looking forward to arriving home and seeing my husband.

I got home at about 8:00 am EST.

The house was quiet. The boys had already left for school, and even though he had to work, my husband was still upstairs sleeping.

The last two days of secret fun with Kyle, were still swimming around in my mind. The flashbacks were making me wet and bothered. I started to feel the heat and wetness build between my legs.

I slowly crept up the stairs and opened the door to our bedroom. Then, I removed my clothes and climbed into bed with my husband. He wasn't sleeping at all, and turned towards me.

"Mmmm, I was wondering when you'd get home." he said.

"Is that so?" I responded.

"You know it is." He said, smiling up at me. "I've been so turned on since you told me that you and Kyle were secretly hooking up".

His words instantly sent a wave over my body. I felt my clit swell, lips open up, and warm juices start to flow from my pussy.

I climbed on top of him and slowly lowered my swollen and dripping wet pussy onto his hard cock.

"Ooohhh, you're so wet." he moaned as he drove his hips deeper into mine.

I loved hearing how being a slut made him stand to attention, and want me more.

"Fuck babe, I'm going to bust inside you." He said in-between his quickened breathing. I started to feel his pulsating cock spewing every warm drop of his pent up load into me. It was hot knowing even after being together all this time, I'm still able to make him lose control.

I smiled at him, kissed his cheek, rolled over, and snuggled into my pillows satisfied. I was exhausted, it had been an eventful last few days. I was happy to be back home in my own bed. My husband got up and went to work as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Mcreads
Mcreads
10 Followers
12